[Lone Digger & BlaqueCatt]

BlaqueCatt

His kitten was worried about him? How sweet...

The man then nodded his head and answered softly.

"Of course... I just wanted you to be first. Tomorrow we will eat together."

He smiled, and then his expression completely changed when he realized he had forgotten to offer his pet water, a novice mistake.

Kazimir tsk'd to himself for forgetting and quickly took the empty glass by Casey's plate and then grabbed the pitcher with ice water setting in the middle of the table to fit the glass.

Again since Casey had hurt his hand, just in case he helped hold the glass up to his pet's lips so he could take a sip without worrying about his grip or it getting him wet.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• LoneDigger

Just when Casey's cheeks had finally returned to their normal color, Kazimir held a glass of water up to his lips. The dark red blush returned, and he couldn't help but look away in embarrassment as he drank from the glass. When he was finished, he wiped his mouth with the back of his left hand and smiled shyly up at Kazimir. "Thank y-you." For the first time in a long while the brunette was clean, warm, and full, not to mention nearly bursting at the seams with affection. His warm honey-brown eyes met Kazimir's icy blue ones for a moment, and then he looked away, still incredibly shy. He was no longer afraid, though. He fiddled with his hands in his lap, waiting patiently for Kazimir to eat his food as well. He wasn't going to move from his chair until he was dismissed, and even if he was allowed to leave the table, he had no idea where to go or what to do. This was all so new to him.

Unable to resist, the man reached out his other hand to gently stroke Casey's hair, the brown strands feeling soft and silky against his skin. He then moved his fingers to softly scratch behind the kitten's ears. Cats liked that, didn't they?

Sometimes he wasn't sure, he'd never owned a pet until taking in this stray tonight.

Kazimir chuckled lightly when their eyes met, only to have the other break the gaze by averting. He didn't blame the other for feeling uncertain still. This was a lot to take in.

The man was so infatuated with his new pet that he didn't even stop to eat his dinner, instead he was already scooping up Casey back in his arms and cuddling him in a firm embrace. His breath gently blowing against the side of his neck.

"What would you like next, kitten? I can show you around or put you to bed if you're sleepy."

Casey stiffened when Kazimir placed his hand on his head, but relaxed a moment later. He closed his eyes and butted his head up against the man's hand, nuzzling into his palm. The low, rumbling purr from earlier returned, and became even louder when Kazimir began scratching behind the hybrid's ears. The brunette pushed harder against Kazimir's hand with his head, seeking more contact, and let out a little squeak when he was lifted up and cradled in Kazimir's arms. His eyes flew open and his cheeks tinted pink. He froze for a moment, then melted into Kazimir's arms, cuddling up against his chest and tucking his head under the older man's chin. His purring was incredibly loud now, powerful enough to cause his chest to vibrate. Never before had he felt so comfortable and so warm. His eyes were closed once again, and he subconsciously licked Kazimir's collarbone to show his affection, his tongue textured like sandpaper.

"What would you like next, kitten? I can show you around or put you to bed if you're sleepy." Casey let out a little sigh, taking a moment to think. He was so comfortable that he didn't want to move. "Mmm...stay with you?" he murmured sleepily, his hands grasping Kazimir's shirt.

Casey felt so light in his arms, but so warm and rumbley... he adored his kitten already but this was really tugging at his cold heart. Making him feel more vulnerable too, letting down his own walls to be able to show a softer side that hadn't been there before, but was specially reserved for his pet.

But with Casey it came so easy he didn't even have to think about any of that, it just felt natural. Like this was the way things had always been, and would always be with his kitten.

He gently squeezed Casey in his arms, hugging him as a way to hold him closely against his chest and neck. Kazimir chuckled and let out a faint 'aw' when Casey gave him a little kiss with a sandpaper tongue.

"You're so sweet... Of course you can stay with me, you can stay as long you'd like~"

The man hummed as he carried the cuddly kitten over to the lounge room so he could sit down on one of the large sofas to give Casey more cuddles and attention. Sitting down also made it easier to still hold him, but also to stroke his hair and ears again.

Casey wrapped his arms around Kazimir's neck when he felt him stand, holding on tightly so he wouldn't fall. He doubted Kazimir would drop him, as he could feel the man's sturdy grip on him, but the action was reflexive. Once they were seated, the brunette settled on Kazimir's lap, curling up into a little ball. The left side of his head rested on Kazimit's chest and his knees were tucked up against his middle, making him look even smaller than he was. His ears twitched every so often and his tail swayed back and forth beneath his shorts, the tip peeking out from the bottom. He laid the palm of his right hand on Kazimir's chest, his little claws scraping lightly against his shirt, and dropped his left hand into his lap. He looked up at Kazimir and smiled before closing his eyes again, relaxing and resuming his purring. He couldn't think of anything better to do with his time than sit on Kazimir's lap and have his hair stroked. He nuzzled close to Kazimir and gradually fell asleep, though the purring continued even as he slept.

All curled up in a little ball on his lap... It was almost like nothing at all. Except for the warmth and soft purring vibrations.

Kazimir played with his hair like that for hours, but soon his own eye lids began to grow heavy and he would keep waking up at the thought that he really needed to put Casey to bed so he could sleep in his own room, but he was just so damn comfortable he didn't even dare disturb his sleeping pet.

Instead he reached for the smaller hand that was against his chest above his heart and held onto it, his fingers smoothing against the skin.

He closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the couch, who knew this would be so comfortable... so relaxing even for him to do.

Kazimir needed Casey just as much as the other had needed him. But as he slept despite the peaceful scene a hint of worry plagued his dreams... what if he couldn't be good to his kitten? What if he just ended up treating Casey like all the rest of them, selfishly with no care but for fulfilling his own needs.

Casey slept for several hours straight, not once waking up. It had been difficult for him to get a good night's sleep while living on the streets, and his body was exhausted after years of getting only four or five hours of sleep per day, even less on some occasions. He didn't move much in his sleep, aside from shifting into a more comfortable position every once in a while. He let out quiet sighs and soft mewls as he slept, his ears and tail twitching as he dreamed. When he finally woke up, he stretched out across Kazimir's lap, yawning and blinking the sleep out of his eyes. While sleeping he had laid flat across Kazimir's lap, no longer curled up, with his head on Kazimir's lap and his legs spread out on the couch. He peered up at Kazimir and smiled shyly, using his right hand to brush his bangs away from his eyes. "H-hi," he said softly, his cheeks flushing pink once again. He nuzzled his face into Kazimir's stomach, letting out a little sigh.

The next morning Kazimir blinked slowly awake, a bit stiff from falling asleep in a sitting position, but it really wasn't so bad. He was about to give a big stretch, that was until he felt the soft weight on his lap and blinked open his sleep filled eyes to gaze down fondly at his kitten.

"Good morning..."

The man smiled, yawning as he reached down to give Casey some love. Scratching at that special spot behind his ears that he seemed to like so much.

Kazimir then carefully shifted a bit, kicking his legs out and arching his back. It felt good to stretch a little.

He pulled Casey back onto his lap so he they cuddle a bit more while they woke up more, the man had a lot of plans for his pet today. So they'd need a proper breakfast to get everything started off right.

"What would you like to have this morning?"

He hummed.

"G-good morning," Casey replied, his heart skipping a beat upon seeing the smile on Kazimir's face. He really was quite handsome, with his blonde hair and icy blue eyes... The brunette's blush darkened and he sat up, moving to sit next to the man while he stretched. He then allowed Kazimir to pull him back onto his lap, nuzzling his neck and purring at the feeling of fingernails scratching behind his ears. His eyes closed and he subconsciously scented Kazimir, rubbing the scent glands on his neck against the older man's shoulder. When Kazimir asked, "What would you like to have this morning?" he opened his eyes and sat up straight, tilting his head in thought. He probably means food. "A-anything is f-fine," he answered, his eyes bright and his expression completely open and honest.

"Claiming what is your's, kitten~?"

Kazimir chuckled when he felt Casey rubbing firmly against his shoulder, and despite not being much an expert on animals, he did know about how cats scent marked what what their's.

It was actually a big compliment to the man. The fact that his kitten liked his enough already to mark him.

"I don't really have much for breakfast here, but there is this one cafe in town that is pretty nice..."

He thought out loud to himself as he absentmindedly stroked the other's hair. But if he wanted to bring his kitten anywhere without trouble he'd have to get his new pet a collar and license so it was official that this was his kitten.

"Claiming what is yours, kitten?" Casey's brown eyes widened and his entire face turned bright red. Oh my god. What am I doing? The brunette struggled to find a suitable response, Kazimir's soft chuckles only serving to make him even more flustered. He opened his mouth to apologize, but stopped short when the older man spoke again. "I don't really have much for breakfast here, but there is this one cafe in town that is pretty nice..." Casey blinked in confusion, tilting his head slightly as Kazimir started petting him again. He's...not mad? The hybrid let out a sigh of relief, his shoulders dropping as he relaxed. He wrapped his arms around Kazimir's torso and snuggled into him. "N-never been t-to cafe b-before," he mumbled, his voice muffled by Kazimir's shirt.

"No? Well, they're usually fairly small shops that have different types of coffee and pastries."

Kazimir tried to explain as he tickled behind the kitten's soft cute ears, he loved them so much... Who knew he was a cat person?

He chuckled again to himself as he placed his arm underneath the back of Casey's legs and his other arm over his back as he stood up, holding his pet securely against his chest as he rose.

"We can go wherever you like... or stay here. Whatever my kitten wants~"

Casey let out a surprised squeak when he was suddenly lifted off of the couch. He wrapped his arms around Kazimir's neck with wide eyes, though he relaxed in the man's hold after he realized that Kazimir had him pressed securely against his chest. He gently butted up at Kazimir's chin with the top of his head, snuggling close to the man. The hybrid was extremely light after living on the streets for so long, but he still marveled at how Kazimir was able to lift him up and carry him around so easily. He's really strong... The thought made Casey feel incredibly safe. "Um...I-I'd like t-to see a c-cafe, p-please." Once again, hearing Kazimir call him kitten brought a pink blush to his pale face and filled his chest with warmth. He never would have thought that he would enjoy being called by pet names.

So cute~ Casey must not have been used to all this attention because when Kazimir noticed the blushing and wide eyed look he smiled mischievous and lightly bumped his kitten up in his arms, and caught him again.

"Hopefully we can find something to your liking there... We could also stop by the pet shop after and get you some proper clothes. They have ones custom made for tails and stuff..."

Regular clothes just wouldn't cut it, they didn't consider room for ears and tails. Plus if Casey decided he really wanted to be his forever then they could also get him a collar and license to make it official. Then no one can ever claim Casey as there's. He doesn't think though that Casey ever had a previous home though if he were on the streets starving with no collar.

"I know this might be a sensitive question, but I have to ask... Did you get lost on the streets or abandoned?"

Casey let out a soft giggle when Kazimir bumped him up in his arms before catching him. His stomach did a little flip at the action, and once he was securely in Kazimir's hold again he buried his face into the older man's neck, a wide smile on his face. "Hopefully we can find something to your liking there... We could also stop by the pet shop after and get you some proper clothes. They have ones custom made for tails and stuff..." The brunette nodded along, the tips of his ears brushing against Kazimir's chin as he did so. He was sure that he would like whatever the cafe had, and he would really like to have clothes that fit him properly. "I know this might be a sensitive question, but I have to ask... Did you get lost on the streets or abandoned?" The hybrid tensed in Kazimir's arms, his smile vanishing. He looked down at the floor and said nothing for a few moments. Then, very quietly and with a trembling voice, he replied, "W-was left on street..."

"I'm sorry..."

Kazimir felt bad for bringing it up and making the other feel badly again, but he just had to know for sure that Casey was really a stray so when he made it official with a collar and license that he wasn't stealing someone's lost pet.

But when the man thought about it, even if Casey had said he was lost he probably wouldn't have been able to give him up. He was already too attached to the boy and saw him as his own.

Plus the man was never known to be one to follow the rules, especially not when it came to getting things that he wanted.

He would go to any extreme to keep Casey as his own...

"... Now that you are here I promise you will never be abandoned again. You are my kitten."

Kazimir hummed gently, as he softly nuzzled his pet's cheek. Knowing that in cat language it was a gesture of affection.

"I'm sorry..." Casey shook his head and buried his face into the crook between Kazimir's neck and shoulder. "I-it's okay," he reassured the older man, his voice soft and muffled slightly. "...Now that you are here I promise you will never be abandoned again. You are my kitten." The hybrid's eyes widened, and when Kazimir nuzzled his cheek, tears welled up in his eyes. The brunette squeezed his eyes shut, tears flowing freely down his cheeks, and wrapped his arms around Kazimir's neck, holding onto him tightly, clinging to him as if the older man was his lifeline. "Th-thank you," he whimpered, sniffing and hiccuping as he allowed himself to cry into Kazimir's shoulder. After he had been abandoned, he was sure that no one would ever want him. Clearly there was something wrong with him; why else would his owner leave him on the streets with no warning? But someone did want him. Kazimir wanted him, and now he had a home again.

The man wiped away the kitten's tears with his thumb and patted his back, his hands were so strong and big, slightly calloused, but they were gentle when handling Casey.

"There, there... It's alright to cry, but you don't have to be scared anymore."

Kazimir murmured soothingly as he rocked the younger in his arms for a bit until Casey settled down at bit.

It wasn't in his nature to be sensitive towards others or knowing about how to understand his own feelings, let alone someone else's but he had to try to be there for the sake of his kitten.

"How can I make my kitten smile again?"

Casey let out quiet sniffles and soft hiccups as Kazimir wiped away his tears, trying to calm down. The hand patting his back was anchoring, as was Kazimir's voice. "There, there...It's alright to cry, but you don't have to be scared anymore." The soothing rocking motion and Kazimir's firm but gentle hold on Casey soon had the young hybrid relaxing in the older man's arms, breathing deeply as his tears dried and his small body stopped shaking. The brunette let out one final sniff before leaning back in Kazimir's arms and wiping at his eyes with the back of his left hand. "How can I make my kitten smile again?" Casey let out a quiet, watery laugh, opening shimmering brown eyes and smiling at Kazimir from his place in his arms. "Th-thank you," he said once again, leaning forward and wrapping his arms around the older man's neck. He rubbed the top of his head against Kazimir's chin affectionately. While he was content to stay in Kazimir's arms for the rest of the day, his stomach rumbled at that moment and he blushed furiously. "S-sorry," he murmured shyly.

• Saga locked this topic