fujoshi llama Posted July 6, 2019 Posted July 6, 2019 Hi, thank you for the upload. However, I cannot download the chapters? When I click on the links for both volume 1 and extra chapter, it states that the link could not be found on the server.
mechas0825 Posted July 22, 2019 Posted July 22, 2019 cant open the drive... please... reupload or something ... T,T thank you in advance.
vowycittiq-3175 Posted July 29, 2019 Posted July 29, 2019 Hello, Links are not working AND there's no password either... Where can I have those, please?
kekenpachi Posted August 21, 2019 Posted August 21, 2019 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. I've updated the link to Google Drive where you can now read the complete volume. Enjoy! (: Links is broken, can u fix it? Thanks!
xixianan Posted August 21, 2019 Posted August 21, 2019 The google drive link is broken Please help fix it. Thank youuu
roadiesta Posted August 22, 2019 Posted August 22, 2019 I really want to read this manga but the link is not working.. Help!!!
kata9126 Posted August 22, 2019 Posted August 22, 2019 Please I love this Manga Can you send the new link because this doesn't work Thank you
Shinjumiru Posted August 22, 2019 Posted August 22, 2019 Dear, I think the link has broken for a while. So if you don't mind, please send us the new link )). Thank you.
MinzGM Posted August 25, 2019 Posted August 25, 2019 Hi Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Thanks for sharing but the link is now broken, any way to have a new one? let us know! Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. I've updated the link to Google Drive where you can now read the complete volume. Enjoy! (:
Reveillescence Posted August 25, 2019 Posted August 25, 2019 Thank you as always for sharing with us, but, it seems the link is broken... I really want to read it T.T Could you please update it again? Anyhow, I really appreciate it ❤
Endlessness Posted August 26, 2019 Posted August 26, 2019 I think this is the thread Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. )-JP-manga/page2 where we should post for reuploads. That way the mods or anyone will see and hopefully grant our request
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now