Nich Dc Posted January 15, 2019 Posted January 15, 2019 Do highlight "Copy" the password and right click "Paste" using mouse to do it. so its Correct.. dont use "ctrl-c ctrl-v" on keyboard coz it wont work.. it will be incorrect.. I hope it helps
zarashii Posted January 15, 2019 Posted January 15, 2019 why in iphone when i copy the one that got copy is the the word show?😭
hitomi2oo7 Posted January 16, 2019 Posted January 16, 2019 Thank You sooooo much Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. for those scanlations!! :leaf15: I was looking for the raws everywhere and finally found them here!
BlackRasalas Posted January 17, 2019 Posted January 17, 2019 Hi! I've been having problems with the password...no matter how much I press "Show" it does not show the password. 😅😅😅😅😅😅 That, or I'm just an idiot. Is there some special trick or something?
Aimaam Posted January 26, 2019 Posted January 26, 2019 Can anyone please send me the password...; - ; ) plzzzzzz
sasikanmint Posted February 10, 2019 Posted February 10, 2019 What is a pass - - - Updated - - - Thank You! what is a password
zanielneko Posted February 15, 2019 Posted February 15, 2019 Well i got it to download and no issues with the password but the images wont show me anything tried on 2 different computers. Not sure whats wrong exactly.
akikoku Posted February 16, 2019 Posted February 16, 2019 Hello. Could you upload the last and extra ch to Google Drive (read only) I am very grateful to you for many years of work) Thank you!
cruciatus Posted February 16, 2019 Author Posted February 16, 2019 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. I've updated the link to Google Drive where you can now read the complete volume. Enjoy! (:
cruciatus Posted February 28, 2019 Author Posted February 28, 2019 UPDATE: Added Sweet Days (new extra chapter) in the first post.
Lonelybunny98 Posted February 28, 2019 Posted February 28, 2019 Thank you very much for the extra chapter!!
sharkbait Posted March 7, 2019 Posted March 7, 2019 Thanks so much for the complete volume & the extra!!
LuxuryYMK Posted June 23, 2019 Posted June 23, 2019 I've updated the link to Google Drive where you can now read the complete volume. Enjoy! (: Thank you for sharing! Just sent out the permission request to access your Google Drive, hope I can read the Volume 01 [JP] and the Sweet Days soon!:Excited:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now