Error in Viewing Mobile Page

CorVal

Hi Admin,

I have been experiencing a weird problem since I started visiting YaoiOtaku.

I can only visit the first page of every folder. Whenever I try to visit the second page and others, it leads me to a page saying that the pages do not exist. Notably, the problem only persists when I'm in mobile view mode not in desktop version.

Samples:

Forum > Yaoi Downloads > Yaoi Manga = Can only view first page of manga downloads

Forum > Yaoi Downloads > Yaoi Manga > Flaver by Sachimo = Can view all pages under that post

Maybe the problem has something to do with the mobile view settings but I'm not sure how to fix it.

Thanks for the help.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• CorVal

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I can't replicate the issue. I have tried accessing several pages of Downloads in mobile mode and I have no problem. What mobile browser are you using? Also, have you tried from a different mobile device to see if the issue happens just on your mobile or several?

Yes, I tried using other devices and the problem still persists. It only directs me to a page with Kuroko as a picture and mentions that the page I'm looking for is not here.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll try to connect in different internet connections and use different devices to see if the problem persists. I'll post again to let you know of tbe results. Thank you.