(GAME) What are you thinking about "RIGHT" now ?

nitemare

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• lisa

• R.I.O

• rainieric

Top Posters In This Topic

Why am I not tired, along with why the series "Godchild" ended up with my favorite characters dying! Wahh!!! TT~TT

ugh... already online... (deep sigh of relief) after a day without even visiting this site, i was so fidgety... haha... addicted...??? maybe... :)

oh, you're the fan of wrestling:) interesting, really interesting;) My mom likes that kind of sport very much:D And Undertaker is really... interesting I guess:D

I'm thinking now that maybe I'll have to spend all week in the bed because it seems that I can't get rid of some kind of spring fever... Unfortunatelly I had to make trip to another town last moonday and probably I've got a cold at the church... It's a huge dark and really cold building. But there are a lot of beautiful and very old sculptures and paintings so I ussually go there for the confession;) The confession to jesuits is the best you know:D

Sleep...-_-

Somehow my eyes won't cooperate with me this time & want closed earlier then usual... -_-

• Like 1