A Rebirth Beneath the Mask

confidant_v

At the mention of taking things into their own hands, Baz merely looks at the other skeptically and stays silent. While Fae may be more mischievous and at times even downright cruel, the imagination and suffering humans place upon one another and others far surpassed them. Still, he has an agreement with the doctor and will allow the other the two days still owed to him. A fae breaking a deal is unheard of and is usually the human who fails to uphold the bargain much to their misfortune.

Nothing though, prepares Baz for the shower. It makes him ache more strongly for home, but at the same time gives him a measure of comfort. Not too mention that he's finally clean and clear of all the remnants of his ordeal and treatments thus far. Well, externally at least. Internally he still has some healing to do, but Fell's medicines are allowing them to heal leaps and bounds ahead of what would otherwise happen if he were on his own. If I had lived after that. He thinks to himself.

With thoughts of the doctor, his mind drifts to the offer the other male had made and decides to have the coy man bathe with him next time. A grin takes over the kelpie's face at the thought of Fell being flushed and embarrassed, yet aroused while washing Baz.

Once Fell wakes up to the kelpie's ministrations, and even starts touching him back, he gives a firm nip to the other's neck. "No you don't. You let those noises out." He lightly chides as his hands slide down the other's ribs, thumbs teasingly following the v-lines almost to their end, but stopping just short of touching the prize where they meet.

"Cruel? I am not cruel. If you think my teasing is cruel then perhaps you should be more clear on what it is you want. As a doctor you should be more honest." Baz taunts the other while breathing over the nipple he'd just nipped and sucked at, causing his breath to make the peak stiffen even more. Nibbling along the soft and tasty flesh, he makes his way to the other nub nuzzling it for a moment before pulling it into his mouth to give it the same attention as the other.

His hands don't stay idle as one slides up to lightly circle and squeeze the doctor's neck before two fingers trace along the full lips then try to find entry. "As for being mean..." Baz comments while his other hand slides down one slim leg to move it up over his hip. "If you want me to be then I could leave you like this. Frustrated and aroused without being satisfied. Do you want me to be mean?" While he asks the question, no answer is expected as his fingers move in the other's mouth how he plans to be moving elsewhere soon. Though the image of claiming the other's mouth lingers in his mind as well.

If the doctor had any doubts as to whether or not the kelpie was just having fun, the large hard cock pressing into and rubbing against the other male's abdomen should allay those doubts. Though if not, Baz's next words may. "I don't intend to stop unless you tell me to, and even then I may be selfish enough not too. After all, you're far too tasty for your own good." He takes a mouthful of the other's shoulder to give a firm, but not hard, bite while pulling his fingers from the other's mouth.

Giving his digits a cursory glance, he deems them wet enough and slides his hand down between them. His wet digits lightly play with the sensitive sack for a moment, but move beyond to rub and tease against that puckered and twitching opening. "And this spot seems eager as well. I'm sure that will be just as delicious as every other part of you that I intend to taste." He intends to thoroughly enjoy and destroy the body beneath him.

His goal is to make the other crave and desire only him even more than he already does. After all, he is fae and wants to possess and keep just as much as any other. The doctor has already admitted to admiring Baz and being enamored of him, and without the kelpie doing anything other than existing! The stroke to his ego he takes as his due, but the strong and honest feelings intrigue him and causes him to want to explore it more.

After all, outside of another kelpie who would find them desirable enough to sleep with or stay with? Few to none. So Baz latches on to the strangeness seeking to understand it and see just how much the other wants him. If proven to be as intense as Fell thinks it is, then Baz may agree to stay as the other's bonded once their deal is complete should his lake truly be able to be restored. If not then the kelpie will have no choice but to leave to find a new home.

A kelpie cannot live long without a watery place to call home.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StainedCrimson

• confidant_v

This couldn’t have been real. Nevermind that Fell couldn’t remember the last time anyone, human or fae, touched him like this, but it was his kelpie who was doing it. He never thought his adoration for the other would become so extreme. Perhaps it was seeing his human form that pushed Fell over the edge or maybe it was because they were now getting to know each other. Either way Fell couldn’t deny that each second he had spent with Baz made his desire grow into something he could no longer control. It didn’t take much of Baz’s teasing for Fell’s cock to twitch to life, growing harder and stiffer as the kelpie played with him.

A hand weaved it’s way through Baz’s hair, stroking the soft locks as the kelpie sucked so perfectly on Fell’s nipple. His back arched a bit, begging Baz to suck more on the delicious treat. Fell took note of every little detail as the kelpie pleased him; Baz’s lips were chapped, the skin on them broken no doubt from all he had endured. A serum could easily fix that, but for now Fell relished the coarseness against his sensitive nipple. And that tongue... Baz’s tongue was rough, long, and moist. Fell wanted to taste it, to feel it swirling around in his mouth, capturing his own tongue as Baz laid claim over the small faery.

It wasn’t his tongue that made it into Fell’s mouth, but rather his fingers. As Baz spoke, his warm breath ghosting over Fell’s skin, his fingers danced along the faery’s lips. Initially Fell planted soft kisses on them, his tongue gently wetting each digit before they were shoved into his mouth without warning. Fell moaned loudly, his eyes closing tightly as he sucked and licked at the long fingers that were penetrating him. His eagerness was apparent as he slid his tongue around and pushed the other’s fingers as far into his mouth as he could, treating them as if they were something else. The image formed perfectly in his mind when he felt Baz’s large, hard cock against his stomach. Oh, how badly he wanted it. How badly he wanted to taste it, to feel it pushing in and out of his mouth, glistening with wetness until Baz pulled it out just so he could slide it in elsewhere.

Then the image in his head disappeared when Baz removed his fingers. Fell hadn’t realized how lost in his daydream he was, how hard he sucked and licked at the other’s fingers, or just how much he’d been moaning. It only concerned him how quickly he was succumbing to the kelpie for a moment, but it passed easily as his mind refocused back on Baz. “W-wait….” he whimpered, not wanting those delicious fingers so far away from. Thankfully, he didn’t have to wait long for their return.

When had he opened his legs to invite Baz between then? Fell couldn't remember, but it didn't matter. The faery could feel the fingers he had just tasted teasing at his entrance. All at once he seemed to lose what little reason he had left. His wings fluttered and danced under him while his eyes seemed to shine even brighter. His cheeks reddened and his hips squirmed under the other as he tried to force himself down on Baz’s long digits. Arms wrapped around Baz’s neck to keep him close as he nibbled on Fell’s shoulder, only adding to the stimulation the already sensitive faery was experiencing. If Fell could feel how hard he was panting or hear how much he was moaning and gasping he’d have been embarrassed. He’d have run away so fast not even the fastest kelpie could catch him.

But he couldn’t hear himself. He couldn’t understand how he was reacting when his mind was so entranced by the kelpie. “Don’t stop…” he whispered in Baz’s ear, lightly nibbling on the lobe. “I don’t want you to stop. I’ll die if you do. Please, don’t stop.” Only for a split second didn’t he realize how dramatic he sounded; it frightened him to think these feelings were inside of him, that he was so hypnotized by the kelpie that he had no self-control, but he stopped caring quickly enough. It felt like if Baz left him, even for just a moment, he really would die. Part of him knew this wasn’t the case at all, but another part, the part that was drowning in this wonderfully delicious being, couldn’t handle the thought of being away from him. Perhaps he really had fallen under the spell of a fae; oh how easily he had succumbed especially considering Baz had barely even tried. If he were in his right mind he would question just how much of his humanness caused this versus how much of his fae blood worked to prevent it.

Of course, he wasn’t in his right mind. Like a human under the spell of a fae, he fell easily and willing into the magical creature. Before he could even stop himself he forced himself onto Baz’s fingers, gasping as they slid deep inside of him. His walls tightened around the digits and he let out a cry of pain as he adjusted. “Baz… I…” He didn’t know what he was trying to say as he rolled his hips against the fingers, pushing them in and out of him. His soft whimpers of pain slowly turned to seductive moans, inviting Baz to do even more with him.

One hand remained wrapped around the other’s neck while the other ran across Baz’s cheek, along his neck, over his collarbone, and down his chest until it reached that hard, stiff cock that Fell was so desperate for. He toyed with it, circling the tip with his finger and running it down the shaft and back up again.

“I want you…” he breathed out, his eyes dark and hungry and so unlike the shy, easily embarrassed doctor. He forced himself down harder on Baz’s fingers, a moan catching in his throat as he tried to keep speaking. “Please, Baz… I need you so badly.”

As the other begins to moan and wriggle under him, even pleading for more, the kelpie chuckles lowly against the other's throat. "You beg me so prettily doctor, but if you continue rush me I may slow down further or even stop just to torment you." He warns after the other pushes down onto his finger. The kelpie's tone is lightly chiding despite his own husky tone indicating his rising lust. Who would have thought the shy doctor would be so responsive and wanton? It is a wonderful find that he intends to enjoy.

"Perhaps sometime I'll have to spend time just on your nipples and see if I can get you to come from that. They seem amazingly sensitive and you kept pushing them towards me." Baz teases Fell though he is serious about seeing just how sensitive the other is. Still, his own patience is starting to wear down a bit and he doesn't want the other too sore as the large fae intends to enjoy the body beneath him numerous times before they part ways.

With one finger pushing into the tight, flexing warmth and Fell assisting with his own movements Baz has the other tease and wet the outer area around the finger to assist with loosening the muscle more so the second finger can join the first. "You're tight down here pretty, I'm going to have to make sure you are well taken care of so I don't injure you." He rumbles while continuing to leave possessive marks along the other's neck and chest.

As Fell reaches down to touch to the kelpie's hard flesh, he lets out a groan and grinds hard into the hand touching him for a moment before nipping and tugging a nipple in retaliation. "If you want me badly, then lift your legs up by the back of your knees." Leaning back, he lifts up enough to watch the other do as he is told without removing his fingers from the other's body. "Spread wide now..." He grins while using his free hand to help push the doctor's legs wide open so as to look down at the sight beneath him.

Flushed and sweat-coated, the doctor looks complete destroyed and savaged with the bite marks littering him while continuing to ride the kelpie's fingers causing the other's member to bounce and sway provocatively. "Just look at you. An incubus would be envious of how good you must be feeling to look so ravished." Baz watches for a moment longer, eyes watching his fingers slide in and out of the other's body, making that hole stretch and ready itself for him. Still, there is more preparation to be done as the kelpie is not small no matter what for he is in. Granted that he is largest in his natural form, but his size decreases to barely human size when in this form.

Pushing the other's leg up further to lift and expose Fell's already filled hole, the kelpie leans down to lick and suck at the soft and sensitive sack a short ways above his fingers before licking and nibbling down the perineum, sucking firmly as though trying to see if he can leave marks there as well. Soon, his tongue meets his fingers and he begins to lick and suck the stretched area around his fingers in earnest causing it to get slick with saliva which assists the fingers with moving deeper and faster. Baz's tongue quickly begins licking and darting between his fingers as they stretch the other wider until they leave and the kelpie is using both hands to lift and spread the other wide for him to taste deeply and thoroughly.

The dark taste of that intimate area combines with the smell of lust, musk, and pleasure as his tongue delves almost deeper than his digits did. The slick muscle taunting the Fell with the combined rough and smooth texture as the kelpie's teeth scrape and press against the sensitive flesh his hands are holding wide. With a few deep licks and sucks, he finally pulls back eyes dark and blown with his mouth slick from the attentions he's given. Licking his lips, he makes eye contact with the doctor as he starts to rub against the slick hole that gaping and twitching. "This is mine. All of you, is mine."

His tone is low, dark, and rough. After a few strokes to gather some slick, he shifts and the large engorged head of his cock pushes against that freshly slicked and stretched opening. Not stopping, he keeps the other spread beneath him as the wide head pushes into that small opening watching both the other's reaction to being taken as well as his flesh pushing and disappearing within to claim it. Baz pushes in until settled flush against the doctor, pausing only for a moment before pulling back out.

The tight heat calls to him and soon the kelpie is moving from a steady pace to fast and nearly punishing. He pushes the form beneath almost in half which allows both of them watch as Fell's body accepts the hard flesh laying claim to it. In this position the tip of the smaller fae's cock rubs against his own body, though of course the doctor could use his own hand to assist otherwise it will be left neglected. Only when he feels the other constricting and spasming around him does Baz finally let himself go. His seed pumped into the other while thrusting to make sure it gets as deep as it can to lay that most primitive of claims, but before he's fully spent Baz pulls out and strokes himself to finishing milking out the last drops onto the spent body beneath him in not only a show for Fell, but to drive home his ownership and possession of the other as the liquid mixes with the other's own fluids.

"Remember, you are mine. If you allow another to touch you or know you this way before we part ways I will devour his flesh then take you so you never forget." It is a promise, but a dark one showing how dangerous having the attention of a fae can be. Letting go of his, momentarily, spent flesh, he leans down to lick at their combined fluids on the doctor's chest and stomach while his own cum coated fingers lightly trace along Fell's lips as though offering a taste. "A word of warning pet, I have a large appetite and do not have the same restrictions as human males." He lazily looks up while swiping his tongue along Fell's softening flesh to emphasize his meaning.

Settling down next to his new playmate, a sense of satisfaction fills the kelpie as he sees his seed slowly leaking out of the other before laying down. With a yawn he shifts the smaller body so they lay chest-to-chest, with Baz on his back so they can get some sleep before hopefully having fun in the morning until Fell has to leave to see his patients.

Baz’s voice was just as stimulating as his touches. It was as if that voice traveled over Fell, driving him mad as it played with his body, inside and out. Not only did Baz’s seductive voice pierce Fell and toy with him, but so did his words. It filled the faery’s mind with images of the kelpie sucking on his nipples, playing with his cock, forcing himself in and out of him, using Fell’s body to pleasure himself in ways the faery could never even dream of. What had Baz done to him? What had this kelpie done to Fell to make him feel his way, to make him crave him this way, to utterly ruin him? Well, it didn’t matter. Fell was enjoying every minute of this and he intended make sure Baz was too.

Baz’s voice was firm and commanding when he told Fell to lift and spread his legs, and like a good faery Fell did as he was told. His moaning and whimpering was a constant through this as he pushed himself against the digit that simply couldn’t fill him enough. With his legs up and open, Fell watched Baz watch him as he worked himself against the other’s finger. Normally he’d turn his head away, cheeks blazing red, and wishing Baz would look away, but that wasn’t the case. His shyness had long since disappeared as their ecstacy grew and grew. He liked that Baz was watching him do this; he didn’t want the kelpie to turn away. He wanted him to see and know just how desperate Fell was for him.

That desperation unleashed once Baz’s mouth traveled along Fell’s sack and hole. Fell’s hands instantly reached down and tangled in the kelpie’s hair as he pushed the other’s head more against his skin. Feeling that moist tongue probe and play with him sent Fell over the edge. He trembled as Baz’s rough tongue swirled around inside, tickling at the soft, sensitive walls that were tightening around it. Fell’s sweet, parted lips let out sounds that even the faery didn’t know he could make. He whimpered, moaned, gasped, and tossed around as his tender hole pulsed with a deliciously painful pleasure. Fell pushed and rolled his hips against the other’s mouth much like he had done with his fingers, his cries growing as Baz sucked, licked, and nipped at his overly sensitive body.

“B-Baz…” The name left his mouth between his moans, though he was unaware he’d even said anything. They eventually fell into a rhythm and the faery closed his eyes, feeling almost serene as Baz’s tongue worked to please him. His breathing and moans evened out while his hands gently ran through the other’s hair. Right now, there was no place Fell would rather be and there was no other person he would rather be with. Somehow he knew that after this he would crave Baz even more than he did before. No one would be able to satisfy him like this. No one could compare to Baz.

It was only when Baz started rubbing his large, pulsing member against that small, delicate hole did Fell break his calm. His eyes shot open and he stared at the other, eagerly awaiting him to push himself inside of him and give the faery everything he wanted. Baz, however, had a few words for him before he did that.

"This is mine. All of you, is mine."

Even though Fell didn’t expect to hear them, he wasn’t surprised. Baz was laying claim to his new possession and Fell had no objections. He nodded his head quickly, spreading his legs wider as if to confirm that he did indeed belong to the kelpie. “I’m yours…” he said, though it was all he could get out before he felt the other’s heavy, large cock push inside of him. He gasped loudly as his back arched, his body twitching and trembling as it got used to the invasive thing inside of him. His breathing quickened and his heart pounded, though a delighted moan left him once Baz was fully inside of him. A smile crossed his face as he settled back flat on the bed, his wings fluttering madly under him. “Baz, please… I need you….”

He didn’t have to wait much longer. The powerful kelpie shoved himself in and out of the small faery mercilessly, as if he were being punished. Frankly it made Fell wonder what else Baz was capable of; the kelpie was most certainly not showing all of his skills upfront. Cries and shouts left the little faery as his body was nearly torn in half. A hand traveled down to his own neglected cock and he began stroking himself hard and fast. Those shining eyes of his were half-lidded as pleasure consumed him. Every moan, every cry, every shout Fell let out was for Baz. In this moment, he existed only for the kelpie, to pleasure only him and let him use him as he wanted. It was mutually beneficial… Fell had never experienced this sort of warmth in his body. His muscles never tightened so much, his voice never called out to anyone so desperately, his body was never so aroused before Baz came along.

“Baz… Please, please…” Fell begged each time the kelpie slammed into him. He didn’t know what he was begging for. All he knew was that he wanted Baz for as long as he lived. He wanted to always feel him inside of him, to know this electric pleasure only from the kelpie. “More… please more….” Baz didn’t disappoint. Fell could feel the kelpie deep inside of him, penetrating him as far as he could. Their bodies met, the sound of skin slapping against skin, and each time they met Fell knew he was nearing closer and closer to the edge. It wasn’t long before he came, his liquid unloading onto both of their stomachs. His body tightened from his orgasm, spasming and twitching as Baz released inside of him. Feeling the other’s seed inside of him caused Fell to let out a deep, satisfied moan. It seemed Baz wasn’t done. Fell look down as the other released on him as well, covering his stomach and chest in his essence.

“Baz….” Fell took the kelpie’s warning, knowing he wasn’t lying. No one was allowed to have the faery now, and Fell was okay with this. He licked at the other’s fingers, shivering at the taste of his cum, suddenly desiring more of it on him and in him. Not only did he know that he was Baz’s property now, but he felt it. He felt it as he desired the other to penetrate and release all over him again. “I’m yours, Baz… No one else’s.” Fell’s voice was husky, though quiet as he tried to calm his still excited body.

He held onto the other tightly when he lay down on top of him, planting kisses along his collarbone. “You can use my body however you like,” Fell told him. “It’s yours. I’m yours.” His body was ravaged, bitten, covered in both his and Baz’s liquid, and it all belonged to the kelpie. Fell couldn’t explain it, but this made him the happiest he’d been in years. He lay his head down on the other’s chest, snuggling into him as much as he could. This was the most peaceful sleep Fell had experienced in years.

Fell woke up half expecting the previous night to have been a dream. Feeling Baz under him, his strong muscles and rough skin, cemented that this was all real. Everything that had happened the previous night was real. Baz laying his claim on Fell, making him feel like he was the only person in existence, sending him to heights he never thought imaginable. Those feelings were still stirring within the little faery only now they were stronger. Now Fell not only desired Baz, he felt like he needed him. Like he would never be the same if Baz left him.

And that reality was all too possible.

Their deal was still in place, and a fae never broke a deal. Baz would leave if Fell couldn’t hold up his end of the bargain. Even after their wonderful night, it was possible Baz didn’t feel anything more for Fell than the typical possessive fae. Fell whimpered, placing soft kisses on Baz’s chest. “Would you really leave me, Baz? Even if I couldn’t keep up our deal?” Just the thought of that made Fell’s heart crack like glass. It wasn’t fair….

He kissed the kelpie on his lips, lightly sucking on his upper lip as he slid his tongue inside. A soft sigh escaped him, his eyes fluttering shut as his body tingled. It didn’t take much from Baz to get Fell going. He doubted he had time for more fun because of his patients, but he wanted to get a little bit in before he left.

Eventually Fell broke the kiss and again rested his head on Baz’s chest. “Well, it doesn’t matter. I won’t let your lake get destroyed.”

Baz slowly stirs to consciousness as the body on top of him begins to move and a voice pulls him from the void of sleep. He catches the other's question before feeling lips on his. Cracking his eyes open, the fae sees his little doctor getting in kisses before resting on his chest. "My lake is already destroyed. It is a matter of seeing if it can be restored." He corrects in a sleepy tone before yawning and stretches, his hand sliding down to rest on the swell of the smaller male's lower back.

"As far as leaving," The kelpie comments to indicate that yes, he had heard that too. "I may have no choice eventually. I am of the water, and without a river or lake to claim and live in I will weaken and eventually die." So it really doesn't matter if the other is successful or not, there is still a timeline on how long Baz can stay without putting his life at risk.

His hand begins to lightly trace along the other's spine, his fingers teasingly dipping into that crevice leading to the spot he claimed so thoroughly last night. "It is too bad you didn't wake sooner, we could have had another round before you had to go. Perhaps if you come back swiftly or with more progress on those devices, I'll give you a different taste tonight." Leaning down he nips at the other's bottom lip before his tongue slides past to do a quick but thorough tasting of the other, pulling back with the other's bottom lip caught between his teeth for a good tug. Letting go, the larger fae smirks before smacking Fell's ass. "Now off with you, or else you'll not be leaving the bed today."

Lounging back, he watches as the other gets up to get ready to go off and treat people. Seeing all the marks on the other's body left from him, bite marks as well as some bruises from his fingers, fills the water being with satisfaction. Between his own claiming of the other, the smaller fae had agreed to it. Eagerly and willingly. The image of the other flushed and begging drifts through his mind causing him to let out a pleased but frustrated sigh that he's being so generous as to allow the other to leave the house.

"He'll just have to return my generosity tonight." With a low chuckle at thoughts of having the other on his knees, giving him a taste of what had claimed him so thoroughly the night before, and then bent over either edge of the couch or the bed puts the kelpie in a better mood. Though it does nothing to lessen his morning erection in the slightest. Nonplussed he reaches down, pushing the sheets aside to grip his hard flesh and strokes a few times to see if he feels in the mood for relieving himself or saving it for later for his pretty new pet. After a few more strokes, Baz lets go and decides to save it for his pretty later if the other does well.

Getting up he pads to the door to head outside and go about his business for the day. Shifting to larger form, he trots off into the forest where he finds the few fae still living in the area to see about gaining their aide to find the one who has poisoned their home and give judgement. Some agree, others are too sick to be able to help, and a few want services or favors that the kelpie is not willing to give. Particularly one persistent fae who had the bottom of a snake, but with wings that almost looked like fins and a truly androgynous appearance who wanted to 'sample' the kelpie's skills.

Tossing his head with a snort, a large hoof comes down in a clear message. He has no interest in playing with the other fae for whatever little help they may be able to offer. Were it something beyond looking to find the source of the pipe and those involved, he might consider it, but as it stands there is not enough to make it a even trade. Needless to say the other tried to sway the kelpie, but eventually resigned itself with a pout and left. By the time he heads back to the house Baz has at least ten or more fae of different sizes and sorts aiding his search.

Feeling satisfied with the turn out, he wonders if his pretty little doctor is back yet. When he arrives his intentions are particularly clear in this form as there is no hiding the kelpie's arousal in this form, not that he feels any need or desire to. Shame and embarrassment over sex and pleasure is more of a human thing. Stopping outside near the door, he takes a deep breath in to see if the other has returned yet.

Fell didn’t imagine it would be so painful to leave his kelpie. He wished he could stay home and experience more of what he had last night. Before he cleaned himself up he admired the bruises he was given and the now dried fluids that covered him in the mirror. A blush crossed his face as he looked at himself, smiling softly at the markings that were Baz’s claim on him. It wouldn’t be possible to go back to his life before Baz. He was now possessed by the other, and Fell couldn’t describe the elated feeling it gave him. It was still impossible to explain why his feelings for the kelpie were so intense, but for now Fell wasn’t worried about it. There were other things that needed his attention.

He managed to open the doors to his office on time much to his surprise. His day of treating patients was short; not many people came in to see him. He was thankful for that. After only a few hours he closed his office and found his mechanic friend, Corey, so they could get started on their project. Admittedly it was fun building plans to save the lake. Fell had never taken on a project of this magnitude, but he was willing to go as far as he could make sure this filter was a success. The lake was Baz’s home after all and it was the only way to keep him close. Regardless if the kelpie wanted to stay, he couldn’t if Fell failed in clearing the lake and stopping the flow of filth from the pipe.

Today was mildly successful, however, and Fell was excited to get home and tell Baz of his and Corey’s plans to filter out the clean water and their intentions on what to do with the waste from the pipe. There was more planning to be done, but these things took time… Not that time was on their side. When Fell arrived home, far earlier than usual, he saw Baz standing out in his yard, once again in his horse form. His eyebrow raised at the large arousal hanging from the kelpie and though his instinct was to become embarrassed Fell began to think about last night and how desperate he was for Baz to use his body once again.

“Out in the open like that, Baz?” Fell cleared his suddenly dry throat as he pet the horse’s face, trying to keep his eyes averted from the other’s clear erection. “Soon, darling. This lake won’t fix itself and I won’t be able to do anything about it if I can’t find my way out from under you.” He placed a kiss on the horse’s nose, chuckling as he continued to pet Baz’s soft hair. It’s not that he wanted to put off their fun… He wanted it more than anything, but he had a few ideas brewing on how to clean the water and he needed to make sure they were worth pursuing. “I’ll give you my body as soon as I finish examining the water. I’ll give you all of me, Baz. If I could just ask for your patience a little longer. Believe me when I say that my patience has run out and I want you so terribly, but this needs to come first. I think I’ve found a solution to how I can clean the water once I finish the filter.” Another kiss was placed on the kelpie’s nose before Fell ran off towards the lake. He bent in front of it, pulling a small jar from his bag to take a sample of the water. The rise of fae energy near the lake did not go unnoticed by the doctor. He looked around, seeing a few fae but not nearly as many as he felt. Perhaps they were there to examine the pipe? He could only hope they didn’t dare step into the lake.

He quickly made his way back to the house, running a hand across Baz’s shoulder as he did so. He couldn’t stop the shiver that went through him; the feel of those muscles, even in Baz’s horse form, drove Fell to work as fast and efficiently as possible. “I’ll make you some food before I get to work.” It didn’t take him long to cook a meal for the other. Once it was done he brought it to Baz, kissed his cheek, and ran off to his workshop, but not before calling to him “You can watch me if you want! My workshop is open to you.” Several hours were spent developing a solution that could neutralize all of the poison in the water. It was dark by the time he finally paid attention to Baz again, though his excitement was clear on his face and in the way his wings were fluttering. “I want to show you something.”

Fell pulled Baz by the arm to his desk and pointed to two jars of water. One was dark and murky, clumps of trash and filth floating within it. The other was light brown, light enough that one could see through it. The pieces of filth floating within it were slowly dissipating; the water grew clearer and clearer until it finally settled on a color that was still brown, but far lighter than the jar of disgusting water next to it.

“My solution is working,” Fell said, wrapping his arms around Baz’s chest to hug him as his excitement rose. “It’s really working. A few more hours on it and it’ll be complete. Then I just have to finish developing the filter. I can clean restore your lake, Baz. I… I don’t know if it’ll be done by the time limit you placed, but it can be done. It will be done.”

With that Fell nuzzled into the other’s chest, his hands running up and down Baz’s arms, squeezing the taut muscles. He allowed his mind to break away from the hard work he had done so his body could fall back into it's enticing desperation for other male. He hummed softly as he stepped back from the kelpie and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. “I don’t deserve a reward since I haven’t finished the solution,” he said, slipping off the shirt and letting it fall to the floor. “But maybe you can help me relax my tired mind?” His fingers hooked into his pants and underwear, his fingers lightly grazing the tip of his growing arousal. After a few moments of teasing himself (and hopefully getting Baz's full attention) he lazily let his clothes fall around his ankles. His cock was erect, and his cheeks turned a soft pink as he stood naked in front of the other. His hands ran over the bruises given to him as a reminder of who exactly he belonged to now. Modesty was now lost courtesy of the previous night, but Fell’s wings opened and closed around him, teasing Baz in a way that was both innocent and nefarious.

“You’ll forgive me for turning you away earlier today, right?” Fell walked to the other and placed his hands on Baz's hips, his lips kissing up and down the kelpie's chest. Roaming hands quickly found the large, delicious cock that Fell so eagerly wanted inside of him. “Please, Baz… I’m all yours now. Won’t you claim me again?”

When Baz spots the other returning home, he initially started to herd the other into the house but paused to allowing the petting and hear the news. Mostly due to amusement over the other's reaction to his arousal. However, he lets out a displeased snort and roughly slams a hoof down, tearing up some dirt, when the other walks away to get samples of his lake water. Yes, he wants his home to be clean again but annoyed for having been so easily brushed off. Tail high he turns and considers going back into the woods since going to be pushed off for who knows how long.

Deciding to due that, Baz leaves without eating when the doctor locks himself up in the workshop. Being almost completely healed he no longer needs to intake the extra nutrients as often unless he wants to. Bruised ego aside, the kelpie isn't hungry for Fell's food, but the flesh of those that have caused this mess or just human flesh in general. It isn't too long into his trip towards the city that he's approached by others with news. They have found some humans who were talking about the pipe and the 'odd noises' they had heard coming from the lake and forest.

They swiftly make their way to the pub where the humans had been located and followed upon leaving. The two had been glamoured in an alleyway and were all to happy to tell the fae whatever they wanted to know. While not much, those gathered had the name of the companies involved and at least the higher ups at the company who made and placed the pipe. The fae that had ensnared the humans leaves with their prize while the others spread out to find the companies they were told about. Baz in particular goes to the company whose waste is being dumped into his lake to see if anyone is still there.

Unfortunately, while there are still some things running, there are no humans in the facility and even at the other factory it is quiet for the day. It is decided that the others will take turns watching the factories and let the kelpie know when they are able to get either into the facility when it is running, or other information that would be of benefit to hunt down those who are killing their home and them.

Getting back to the place with the doctor still at work, the kelpie feels a mixture of annoyance at how long the other has been wrapped up and indifference as he will not need to field any questions as to his whereabouts. It is not long after Baz has settled on the couch intending to take a nap that the smaller half-fae rushes over to grab him. Seeing the results pleases him, but also irritates him as the solution could have been put into the samples and left to run their course while the two had enjoy one another. More than that is the thought that the amount of solution that will be needed to clean his lake will take longer than he can afford to wait to be made and work.

Turning back to the other when he hears the rustle of clothe, the kelpie watches the small show. His hand catches one of the other's as his send hand tangles in the doctor's hair, gripping the strands tightly while pulling his head back. "You're right, you don't deserve a rewards particularly after ignoring me earlier." He lightly agrees while using his hold to get the other to his knees. "I think the solution could have waited at least long enough for you to take the edge off yes?" Baz rocks his hips forward causing his once again hard flesh to rub against the now kneeling doctor's face. "You see, I don't think you quite understand what it means that your mine and if reward bad behavior it might encourage you to continue doing such in the future."

Tilting his head to one side, he watches as his cock rubs against the other's cheeks, lips, and leaves a smearing of liquid behind. "You see, particularly after claiming someone my already high stamina increases further. Meaning that I very well could have you countless times in a day until you'd be little more than pile of boneless sack of pleasure and come." As he speaks his starts to press against the other's lips steadily and insistently until the wet warmth begins to envelop him. His eyes darken with promise. "Well, for at least the first few days. So you had best not plan on getting much rest tonight doctor as now you have a whole day's worth of build up to assist me with and I plan on giving you every bit of it."

Still holding Fell's head in place, Baz uses the other much like the half-fae had fantasized about last night. "For the news of having found something that will clean out the poisons and filth of my lake, however, I will allow you to come as much as you like. I suggest you take advantage of that as there's no guarantee I'll always be so generous." He grins while looking down at the male kneeling before him, watching his flesh slide in and out of the other's mouth pushing ever further back and saliva mixing with his own fluids which build up and start to slide out and down Fell's chin. "I do have to say that you look like you belong on your knees in front of me, and it seems you like it as well."

The kelpie moves and presses the ball of one foot against the other's own hard leaking flesh. After a few taunting strokes, he pulls his foot back to steady himself as he begins to move faster, though nowhere near as fast as he did when laying claim to the smaller male the previous night, or at least not yet anyway. He doubts the other could handle things that rough so soon. That doesn't mean he's not going to enjoy the wet tight heat of Fell's mouth and throat however, and does just that by steadily pushing further and further until has taken the kelpie's full length in and down his throat. Every now and then Baz holds the position robbing the smaller form of air for a few long moments before moving and allowing a few breaths before repeating the process.

"If you want preparation, then best get started." His voices is getting rougher as are his movements as Baz approaches his first orgasm of the night. "Otherwise we may have to see just how well you take me without. How I readied you last night is only for the best of pets." With those last words, both hands grip the other's hair and with a few more thrusts begins to flood the others mouth starting with front and ending in the throat. Much like the night prior, the kelpie moves within the space he's claiming for most of his finish, but then pulls out and milks the rest on the upturned face beneath him.

Licking his lips, his breathes come in soft pants but other than a light sheen there seems to be little sign of expenditure. "I'll need a few moments pretty, but that's all you'll have to ready yourself for the next round." He rumbles with a wicked grin while stroking the other's cheek with a thumb, smearing the hot and sticky cum with each stroke. "Or if you're ready now then turn around and let me see the most wanton part of you." Despite his eagerness to be in that tight heat that can take his rough handling, and his threat to take the other without prep work, Baz still wants to make sure that the area can handle more use so soon without damaging his pretty doctor. Be uncomfortable or slightly painful, yes, but the large fae doesn't want tearing or serious pain to occur.

There was something about Baz’s strength that Fell found so alluring. It took nothing for the kelpie to bring Fell to his knees with his hand tightly wound in his hair. Baz could do with him as he pleased and there would be little the faery could do about it. Having someone so powerful and so in control was enough to make Fell’s cock twitch. Fell would be lying if he said he didn’t love feeling Baz’s power over him. His eyes stared upward as the other rubbed himself over face, watching his partner’s expression as he attempted to lick at the delicious cock. He whimpered quietly, his eyes fluttering shut as Baz teased him. He never imagined he’d enjoy the feel of another man over his cheeks and lips like this, but he did. The smell of the musky member mixed with the salty liquid that was left on his lips made his cock stand upright before he even realized it.

Fell listened to the other’s words as he opened his mouth to accept the thing he’d been craving all day. Turning into a boneless pile of pleasure and come didn’t sound so bad to him… If anything the image only heightened his desire for the kelpie. His moans were muffled as Baz pressed deeper into him; initially he gagged having been unused to something so large forcing itself down his throat. He took a few deep breaths to relax himself and focus on taking in the enticing member. This was harder to do when Baz teased his own aching cock with his foot, but Fell managed well enough. He struggled at first to take the large kelpie in fully, but soon he adjusted and sucked hard, his throat constricting around the other’s cock. While his mouth was kept busy his hands played with Baz’s balls to stimulate him even more.

Once he tasted the beginnings of Baz’s come he couldn’t stop himself from sucking faster, his eagerness to taste all of it controlling his action. Liquid soon exploded in his mouth and he swallowed as much of as he could before Baz pulled away to release the rest of it on his face. A smile crossed his lips as he looked up at his kelpie, an expression of joyous delirium on his messy face. “I like when you do that…” he muttered, biting his lip as he listened to what Baz had planned for him next. As much as he wanted to let the other simply take him as he was, Fell knew that would only end up in him being injured. He rubbed a finger along his come-smeared face and with his eyes still staring into Baz’s from the ground he pushed that finger into himself.

A gasp escaped him and more followed as he pressed his finger in and out. It wasn’t enough and it was still more painful than it should have been. After a few moments he removed his finger and slid two of them into his mouth, closing his eyes as he wetted them. Once he felt they were wet enough he slid one in, curling it and pressing it in and out to try and stretch himself. Once he felt ready he added another. All the while Baz’s cock was right in front of him, tempting Fell to taste it again. The faery was weak-willed and easily succumbed to the alluring scent and taste of the hardening member. He at first licked at it softly as if relearning it’s taste. Then he took in the tip, sucking at it before letting it go to suck at it again. It wasn’t long before he once again took Baz fully in his mouth, pleasure-filled moans leaving him as his head bobbed up and down and his fingers worked to open himself more.

Within minutes he was on all fours, ass pushed out as one hand still worked to stretch himself. It was impossible to resist Baz. Fell couldn’t help but wonder that if this were someone else would he be so desperate? Would he allow himself to succumb so deeply? Would he be embarrassed for someone to see him like this, looking down on him so hungrily devouring their cock while pushing his fingers in and out himself in preparation for something far bigger and better?

Well, he wasn’t embarrassed nor was he concerned about how fast he’d fallen into the kelpie’s will. If anything he wanted Baz to know how badly he desired him; he wanted Baz to see him fall apart at the seams at just the thought of what the kelpie could do to him. “Please, Baz…” he whispered between gasps as the large, hard cock fell from his mouth. He spoke against it, kissing it up and down the shaft before taking it in his mouth again. The tip soon popped out so he could once again beg. “You know I want you. I’m sorry I didn’t take care of you earlier today, but I’ll make it up to you. I will.” Fell moved his face so the glistening wet cock glided along his cheek and lips, much like how Baz had done to him before. “I know I don’t get a reward, but you won’t punish me either, right?” His shiny eyes stared up at Baz as he took him fully in his mouth again, his “O”-shaped lips enveloping every last bit of him. He continued his double-penetration, eager and desperate for Baz to give him what he needed.

Baz lets out a low laugh at how eagerly the other works to accept the kelpie's cock and keeps going back for more. "It seems you like the thought of being my little pleasure toy pretty. Should that be your reward if you get the device for my lake done by the deadline, my keeping you to myself and using you until you're mindless and overwhelmed covered and filled with my cum?" The kelpie might even be willing to extend the deadline slightly to give that reward. The cute little doctor is far more enticing than he thought, and so eager for anything Baz gives him that it'd take someone much stronger than him to not want to enjoy the half-fae even for a short time.

As he envisions some of the things he would do to the smaller male, his thoughts are interrupted by the other talking while starting to prepare himself. Watching the other causes his mostly hard flesh to twitch especially as the pleasure delirious doctor starts to kiss and suck on it again. One hand tangles in the soft strands again, more to guide this go round on how the kelpie likes to be sucked, and is soon at full mast again especially as he watches at how eagerly the other attempts to stretch himself. A mirror. Or several. He thinks to himself wishing that it was easier to see the whole show or see different angle, though it would be interesting to see how the doctor would react to seeing himself acting so wanton and lewd.

As he watches the fingers pump and stretch that tight hole he will soon be owning again, his hips begin moving in time with them. Distantly he hears the other asking about being punished, which causes him to look down at the shining eyes looking up at him. A low grunt escapes the kelpie at the sight of his cock disappearing into that flushed and cum-covered face that looks like nothing could be better in all the world than pleasing the larger fae. "Oh, you'll be punished pet but as your first offense it will be a mild one."

Slowly and reluctantly, almost feeling a physical pain and sense of loss, Baz pulls out of that eager mouth and keeps the other from following by the grip in his hair. "Now then, turn and spread yourself. I want to you to show me just how much you want me and how ready you are." He gives a tug to the silky strands in grasp causing a slight sting to the other's scalp before letting go waiting for his order to be followed.

As Fell turns and spreads those slim legs, Baz takes himself in hand slowly stroking his hard and slick flesh as he settles to watch the show. Though the other is given only a few moments before he grins and lightly taunts the other. "I can't see pretty, I'll have to get closer and help you it seems." Kneeling behind the other, his hands reach out to squeeze and knead those plump globes. He spends a good long moment just enjoying having his hands filled with the soft and squishy flesh before pulling them apart so Baz can get a nice up and close seat of Fell fingering and stretching himself.

Once there are three fingers moving fairly easily and the wrinkled opening looks loosened enough to take him without too much trouble, he gives one globe a quick smack. "Enough now. Unless you want your fingers in there with me." Getting up on his knees, with one hand still holding the other open, he lines up with the twitching hole and pushes in with a low almost growling hiss. "Yes, that's it." He growls out as he pushes in the still tight opening, giving small thrusts to persistently pushes in until fully seated.

Gripping the slim male's hips, he pulls back until almost out, then pushes back in enjoying watching the opening stretch over the widest part of him. Doing this a few times he teases the other before gripping tightly and slams in roughly. He keeps the smaller male on the edge by never staying in one rhythm for too long. Some thrusts are slow, some fast, sometimes he pulls out to go full length, and others he stays deeply buried only moving his hips to grind into the body beneath him.

What to the other must feel like hours or days later, Baz's grip tightens as he bends over the other. Teeth digging into the back of Fell's neck, sure to leave indents, he presses down on the other as he begins to just seek his second orgasm of the night. The angle doesn't quite work so the kelpie moves his hands under the doctor to grip his shoulders to yank the other down to meet his thrusts. "Say who you belong to." He growls in the other's ear while pining the other between him and the floor and only releases once the other screams out Baz's name filling the other for the first time, but doesn't stop. Instead he rolls the other on to his side and, throwing one leg over his shoulder, continues to pump and move clearly not yet done.

Fell whimpered when Baz pulled away from him as if someone were cruelly taking away his treat. He tried to follow to keep that delicious cock in his mouth, but his hair was roughly gripped to keep him from reaching it. More soft whimpers left him as his hair was pulled, but it was all out of pleasure. Never once did Fell imagine pain could spark these bouts of pleasure that coursed through him, but Baz was introducing the young fae to experiences he never thought he’d have. So far they were all amazing.

He nodded his head at Baz’s command, turning around so the kelpie could watch him pump himself with his fingers. He was surprised at himself. Acting like this was so far from his nature… or was it? Maybe Baz was bringing out a part of him that had laid dormant, waiting for the right person to stir up those feelings and bring them to the surface. Fell wasn’t embarrassed that Baz was watching him do this. Rather he loved knowing that the kelpie was watching him be so lewd and lustful. He craved those eyes on him and more than that, he craved Baz’s hands on him and his throbbing cock inside of him.

The moans that were leaving Fell were no longer from the pain of his hole stretching but from pleasure. By now he was sliding his fingers in and out of him just for fun, tickling at his walls and pretending that his fingers were Baz’s. It wasn’t enough though. Pretending wasn’t enough. “Baz, please… Please, I’m ready for you now. I want you in me, Baz…” The kelpie wasn’t quite ready to answer Fell’s begging. Instead he rubbed his soft asscheeks, which admittedly made the faery whimper happily. He sighed gently at Baz’s hands on him; every little touch lit a fire in him. That fire spread through him more at the smack on his cheek. He gasped then moaned at the delicious pain that shot through him. When did pain suddenly feel so incredible, like it would push him over the edge entirely? He would have asked for more had he been able to form a sentence. There was only one thing that left the faery’s mouth aside from erotic moans.

“Baz…” Fell’s voice was shaky as he called to the other, and he turned his head to see the kelpie slowly force himself in now that he was stretched and open. A low moan left Fell as he felt that large cock enter him inch by inch. He slid along his walls until it was fully in and that was when Fell finally got what he wanted. His voice was loud and needy as he cried out each time Baz pushed into him. The other was teasing him, moving slowly, then quickly, pulling out all the way, then shoving into him again. He tossed his head back, pushing his hips against that lucious cock. It was hard to keep in time with the sporadic way Baz was pushing into him, but Fell couldn’t think much about that even if he wanted to. He had lost himself in pleasure, lost himself in Baz’s touch and smell and dominance. And he wanted more.

His hand traveled down his chest, stopping to play with one of his nipples. He rubbed the sensitive nub, pulling and squeezing it, making himself cry out even more. In his mind he imagined Baz’s rough tongue licking there, his teeth grazing along each nipple before biting them, leaving his mark on him once again. The image alone almost made Fell cum. His sensitive body trembled as he felt Baz deeper inside of him and his neglected cock was begging for attention. As much as it pained him to leave his nipples be, his hand traveled down to his erect and needy member. He bent his upper body down, his ass upright as he began pumping himself. It wasn’t long before his cock was between him and the floor once Baz leaned against him. A cry escaped him when he felt teeth on his neck. “Again, Baz!” he begged, needing to feel the other lay claim to him again. “Please, please… I...I…” His words were a jumbled mess as his mind fell apart from pleasure. The only thing he could think about was Baz; the only thing he and his body wanted was the beautifully large and commanding kelpie.

When Baz asked his question, however, Fell found the words he needed so the kelpie knew exactly what his answer was. “Baz!!” He screamed, his small body thrashing under the other as his delicate wings seemed to lose any control they may have had. “Baz!! I’m yours! I belong to you! Only you!! Gods… Baz!!” A loud cry escaped him as he came, his cum squirting onto his stomach and reaching his chin. His tight hole grew even tighter, capturing the large cock inside of him as it released as well. Fell groaned at the feel of the other’s warm cum inside of him, and he moved his hips to make sure Baz was as deep in him as possible. His breath came in heavy pants as he collapsed fully on the ground, but his tiredness didn’t faze the kelpie at all. Before he knew it, Fell was turned onto his side with Baz shoving in and out of him once again.

His body gyrated at the hard and fast pace Baz was going and his eyes rolled upwards before closing entirely. In the darkness all he could feel was Baz. All he knew was the fiery pleasure soaring through him from his toes to his now limp cock that was bouncing up and down as Baz used him, and all through the rest of his body. Now that he’d orgasmed his body was hypersensitive. He felt everything… He felt the sticky cum still inside of him slowly spill out as Baz pushed in and out of him. He felt the head of the cock scrape against the deepest parts of him. Everything was that much more electric and that much more responsive. He had never felt this way before and all he could think about was how it was Baz turning his body into a wonderfully shameless and wanton toy.

“Baz… Baz… Baz!!” It was the only thing Fell could manage to get out. As he lost his mind even more to the kelpie he began to lose touch with every other part of him. He couldn’t tell how much he was tossing about or how loud he was yelling the other’s name. He didn’t realize he was already half hard again and that his hand was pumping himself to make him fully erect. He didn’t know that his other hand was playing with his oh so sensitive nipples. All he could feel was that full, immense, grand cock shoving pleasure all through him.

And even then he wanted more. His body moved on it’s own as he forced himself up, his leg sliding off of Baz’s shoulder as he straddled the other man. He bounced up and down, using his wings to help lift him up then let him fall back onto the erect cock piercing him like a sword. His arms wrapped around the other’s neck as his lips found Baz’s. He wanted to feel the other’s tongue the same way he felt his cock. Every part of him needed to be filled with the kelpie or it wasn’t enough.

Eventually Fell broke the kiss, his head rolling back as his pushed himself down faster against Baz’s cock. He was now erect again too, but it wouldn’t be long before he came due to his sensitivity. Even so he wasn’t as interested in his cum as he was in Baz’s. He needed to feel it inside of him and covering him. “Baz…” he muttered, looking back at the other. “Cum on me… Please… I want it on me now…” His lips stayed parted and his eyes remained closed as another wave of pleasure nearly sent him spiraling. “Please, please, please…” he begged, gently taking the kelpie’s hand and resting it on his perky, round nipple. “Play with me more, Baz. Don’t keep me waiting….”

When Fell suddenly moves and changes their position, the kelpie is thrown off and loses his momentum for a moment. Briefly he feels startled and slightly irritated, but is soon distracted by the other wantonly riding him and begging him.Despite feeling his next orgasm approaching, he still decides to tease the other a little. "I'm not sure you deserve my cum on you pretty, you've gotten pushy again when you're supposed to be making up for ignoring me earlier. Perhaps if you get punished after I'll allow you to have what you want." His hand on the other's nipple gives it a pinch.

Leaning back, he lets the other male impale himself on Baz's cock as he watches and enjoys the sensation of that warm and slick hole eagerly engulfing him. He watches as his flesh disappears into the other's body, enjoying the sight of being inside the other so intimately in such a primal act. Slowly his gaze is pulled to those pretty nipples that have already been toyed with by Fell, and decides to indulge himself a little once the doctor begs some more. Moving back forward he takes one between his teeth while his hand goes to massage, pinch, and tug on the other. He continues to toy with and enjoy the perky offerings until they're swollen and tender, then pulling back blows on them to tease them a bit more.

With a grin, he lays back, feeling pleased with himself, decides to let the other finish them off. "Well pet, since you've been begging me so prettily, I'll let you finish me off however you choose. Whether that's inside you, outside of you, or both." Though he still plans on enacting a little punishment on the smaller fae just to serve as a reminder of the potential of the kelpie's vindictiveness. Well, sort of. Baz muses to himself that he hasn't really done much except take the edge off of his lust for the moment.

"It's all up to you now Doc. Let's see how much you really want me to come." His voice is low and rough with his arousal, eyes dark and no pretense of humanness in them. The kelpie grins giving a glimpse of slightly sharper than normal teeth, but does nothing more than settle his hand s behind him on the floor giving no assistance to the bouncing body on his lap.

Once Fell is able to get him to release, Baz sits there for a few moments catching his breath. Still recovering a bit I guess... He internally huffs at himself. After his breathing steadies, he untangles himself from the other and looks at the different bottles and containers. Eventually he finds a glass stopper and grins evilly. Using a bit of his magic, he changes teh shape and size slightly before going back over to his host and bed partner. Sliding an arm around the other's hips, he lifts the smaller body so Fell is ass up.

Taking the glass object, he gathers up some of the leaked cum to help lube it up then pushes the stopper-turned-butt-plug, into the still stretched and twitching hole. "There now. this is to stay until you come home tomorrow and I decide to take it out." With a grin, he gazes down at the other's face while digging his teeth into the other's flesh near the plug. The glass is still see through allowing the kelping to see inside the other and the evidence of his ownership beginning to coat it.

Unmindful of the mess they've left in the workshop or on each other, he regathers the form in his arms to make his way to the doctor's bed. It has been a busy day and tomorrow promises to be busier yet. Settled under the covers, Baz stretches and lets out a contented sigh before drifting off with one arm still wrapped around the other possessively.

Baz’s words went in one ear and out the other. Fell was too far gone, lost in pleasure as he bounced against that thick, delicious cock. He couldn’t remember a time he’d felt so incredible. Every part of him was on fire, burning slowly yet passionately. His normally soft voice cried out loudly for the man who was giving all of this pleasure to him. He never wanted it to end. The craving for Baz had deepened within Fell, so much so that he could hardly imagine going on without him or this ecstacy. That feeling rose within him even more when the kelpie started toying with Fell’s nipples. He leaned his head back, moans escaping him as he held the other’s head to his chest.

“Baz....” The name came out as a whisper. In this moment all Fell knew was Baz. All he could feel was the kelpie deep inside of him and all his mind could even comprehend was the pleasure Baz was so graciously giving to him. Eventually the kelpie pulled away and Fell was left to take care of both of them. Time didn’t mean anything to the delirious faery. It could have been hours or minutes before he came, his muscles tightening around Baz which made the kelpie release as well. None of it made it outside of Fell’s body; he timed it incorrectly and didn’t manage to get any of it on him, but he wasn’t too upset. The unhinged smile on his face told it all. He was more than happy to have all of that cum deep within him. More opportunities would arise for him to feel it on his body as well as inside of it.

His chest heaved up and down as he worked to catch his breath. He barely noticed Baz setting him down, but he was aware of Baz lifting his hips up. He prepared himself for another round, eagerly awaiting the other’s cock to penetrate him once again… Only for it to be something else entirely. A surprised cry left him before he groaned in aggravation. What was that….? It felt strange and not nearly as enticing as the kelpie. Fell squirmed around in the other’s arms, trying to get away until the thing was fully inside of him. The invasive object sobered him up enough for him to hear what Baz was saying. This must have been the punishment Baz had mentioned before… Fell was too exhausted to fight it, and he also figured that if he tried to fight it he’d lose. Instead he let the other take him to his bed where he quickly passed out in his kelpie’s arms.

Waking was more uncomfortable than Fell was used to. He instantly began whimpering and whining, squirming around as he felt something deep within him. His first instinct was to take it out, but he remembered the events of last night. Baz wanted him to wear this all day. As much as it bothered him he had a feeling the kelpie wasn’t joking. His body was screaming at him to take it out, but that also could have been due to the pain creeping up from that sore spot. Some of his more advanced painkillers could handle that. Knowing he’d woken up far later than he intended, Fell slowly rose from the bed, limping as he cleaned himself up and got dressed. There wasn’t much to say to Baz unless Fell wanted to complain about the thing inside of him which he knew would be pointless. Instead he kissed Baz slowly and deeply before departing to the city. His lips tingled the entire way to his office, which may have brought about some attractiveness to the object penetrating him.

His patients didn’t seem to notice anything off about him except that he seemed happier. He questioned them about it and all they could say was that he seemed like he was under some sort of enchantment. The only response he would give them to that was a roll of his eyes. Maybe he was happy because he had an amazing night or maybe he was happy because he had a little secret of the thing hiding within him. It forced Baz to the forefront of his mind the entire day and on the occasion he found himself getting aroused. In the times between patients he would play with the object, pretending it was Baz as he thrust it in and out him. Never in his life had he been as sexually charged as this… Perhaps it was fae side shining through now that he found someone who knew exactly how to please him?

The day was far from over once he finished with his last patient. He closed his office early once again to meet with his friend so they could discuss the filter. Together, they walked to the forest where the pipe was so they could examine and measure it. The size of the pipe determined the size of the filter and unfortunately it would take Corey a few weeks to complete it and set it up in the lake.

“A few weeks…?” Fell repeated, his voice full of concern. Baz would have no choice but to leave if they couldn’t fix the lake faster than that. “A week maximum, Corey.” There was no way he was going to let his kelpie down. He’d work day and night on the filter if it meant keeping Baz around. A weeks seemed crazy to Corey, but he agreed to get it done as quickly as possible. So long as they worked together they were confident that they could finish this project in record time. Relief swarmed over Fell and he collapsed onto the ground, his body exhausted from the night before and his little mini orgasms he’d given himself throughout the day. “I’m going home,” he muttered. It was still early, mid afternoon, when he made this decision. As he stood, however, his exhaustion got the better of him and he slipped, his hand and arm plunging into the murky, toxic water. He gave a cry and instantly removed it, but as he tore the sleeve of his shirt away he could see burn marks already forming. His skin began peeling and he cursed himself and his carelessness.

Corey tried to help, but Fell waved him off. He reassured him that he could handle it and separated himself from the other as he made his way back home. Once there he treated the injury much in the same way he did for Baz. It wasn’t nearly as bad as what the kelpie had suffered and would most likely heal in a few days. Once the serums and creams had been applied to the wound Fell wrapped his forearm, hand, and each individual finger in a bandage before letting exhaustion flood his body once again. He moaned as he made his way to his bedroom, removed his clothes, and collapsed into his bed with the blankets covering him. “Come home, Baz,” he whispered, not realizing just how badly he wanted the other with him. He felt like today was rather unsuccessful, but hopefully tomorrow would breed better results. In the meantime, his body still craved the kelpie and the thing in him wasn’t helping the situation. His uninjured hand rubbed at his growing arousal through the blankets. Soft moans left him as his body wriggled under the sheets, begging for Baz’s touch.

Soon enough Baz returned home and Fell both desired him and sobered up the moment he laid eyes on him. As much as he wanted to keep touching himself he pulled his hand away, though his erection was clearly seen under the sheets. He extended his arms towards the kelpie, motioning for him to join him.

“I have a lot I want to tell you,” Fell said, his voice strangely hoarse. “But… Can you take this thing out of me first? If something has to be inside of me this long I’d rather it be you.”

Baz watches the doctor stiffly leave for the day due to the object inside him causing the water creature to laugh softly to himself before stretching with a yawn. The doctor's day starts early, but for now that is in the kelpie's favor. He gets up and heads out for the day, feeling close to his normal self though he won't ever be fully recovered until able to spend time in the water in his truest form. Still, the freedom granted by his main land form isn't bad, so the kelpie thinks as he trots off into the forest.

Once closer to his lake, almost near the pipe, he's greeted by the same group as yesterday who have information for him. They have figured out at least one of the human's responsible for the pipe's creation, placement, and the maintenance or repairs. They are even finding information about the company who's making the waste and the one in charge of it's 'disposal'. With that information conveyed, the kelpie follows a fae to the home of the one in charge of the pipe while the others continue with their hunt of the others.

Soon he finds himself outside of a large estate within the city, and laughs almost bitterly at how foolish and self-absorbed humans are. This particular human, as well as many in the areas, have pristine land hardly touched by pollution and some, such as this particular one, have ponds or lakes on their property. Stupid, foolish, and arrogant. Makes my task all the easier. As it is near the end of the week, Baz is uncertain if the human he is looking for is home, but is willing to wait if so.

The fae who guided him to the human's home assures him that this human is still in town, and seems to be home for either lunch or early evening time for the day. After walking around the home and not seeing anyone who fits the description of the human he is looking for, the kelpie goes to investigate the pond on the property. He is pleased at how clean it is and soon dives in, relishing in the feel of being in his true form as well as being enveloped in water again. It isn't his lake, but it soothes him and allows some of the lingering wounds to begin healing.

After some time he begins forming various illusions and glamours to get the humans talking as a way to entice the owner out to the pond. Unfortunately the human doesn't return home for lunch time, but does come out to investigate shortly after getting home. Greeting him is the sight of a tall black horse seemingly grazing contentedly near the edge of the pond. Looking up at the human's approach, he shifts and tosses his head causing the sun to catch in his mane and set his goat glistening. As horses are becoming an increasingly rare animal, they have become a coveted sign of wealth and naturally the human is a bit confused and uncertain as to why one is in his yard.

Still, the human slowly approaches with a hand outstretched. "Hey there. How did you get here? Did you manage to escape from your owner? I'll have to look you over to find their mark you know." Baz snorts and stamps a hoof at the ridiculous words but outside of minutely startling the human, he continues to approach and the fae acts briefly skittish and dodges the first few attempts at being petted, but soon lets the human touch. At this point the human cannot resist the compulsion to try and ride the large horse and so clumsily climbs on, thus sealing his fate.

With a triumphant sound, Baz turns and races to the pond which while not as deep as his lake is still expansive enough to drown a human in. The human tries in vain to steer the seemingly crazed horse or to jump off once they hit the water, but all in vain. Soon the human finds himself no longer on top of a horse, but a creature of myth and legends before eventually succumbing to the darkness as the air leaves his lungs in a flurry of bubbles. After the human becomes unconscious, he is allowed to part ways with the kelpie's back before being pinned to the bottom of the pond. Teeth bared, Baz mercilessly begins to feast on the other turning the pond crimson with blood.

He doesn't finish the whole body, though certainly hungry enough to do so. Instead he leaves the head untouched and just enough flesh to keep the body under for a short time. Baz intends to send a strong message to the humans and this is merely the first. Leaving the pond, he goes to check in with the others and is successful at getting two more meals which he shares with the fae who helped if they are ones that also partake in human flesh. None of the ones obtained after the first were the leaders of the companies, but they were high on the chain of command and were directly involved with the planning and purchase of the pipe as well as the location for the dumpsite.

By the time Baz gets back to Fell's home, it is nearly dark. The kelpie knows the other is home, but is a tad confused when the half-fae is not in the first room when he enters. Shrugging he heads further into the house until he finds his pretty little bed partner actually in the bed and pleasuring himself. This causes him to smirk while enjoying the show until the doctor notices him and reaches out to entice Baz to join.

At the request, the kelpie tilts his head thinking it over. "Alright. We will exchange the plug out for me while you tell me. If you stop talking then I'll stop moving until you finish relaying everything. If I have to stop more than three times then you will be left hard and wanting until morning." He grins while moving onto the bed to move the covers so Fell is exposed. First though, he uses the sheets to tie the others hands to the bed before removing the glass toy. Tossing it to the side, Baz holds on to his flesh and taps the tip against the other's wrinkled and sensitive flesh several times to tease him. "Now then, what do you want to tell me?" Grinning, he pushes into the slick and still stretched opening without waiting for the other to reply.

“Be careful with me, darling,” Fell said as Baz so expertly tied him to the bedposts. He flinched a bit as the other grasped his injured arm, tying one of the sheets around it tight enough so he couldn’t get free. “That was one of the things I wanted to tell you about today. I was careless and my arm slipped into the lake. The poisons and toxins didn’t effect me as badly as they did you, but it’ll be about two or three days before it heals--ahh…” Fell was cut off as Baz teasingly slid inside of him. After having the hard, ridgid tube in him all day it felt like a dream having Baz’s warm, hungry cock penetrating him. “Yes, yes, yes….” he whispered, closing his eyes as he spread his legs more, his neck tilting back as he let pleasure wash over him. It was all he could do to put his thoughts together into something coherent enough for Baz to understand. It was hard enough to remember all that he wanted to tell him as that delicious cock slid in and out of him. Even being tied to the bedpost was turning out to be more fun than Fell thought it would be. He struggled against the restraints, wanting to wrap his arms around the kelpie’s neck only to be prevented from doing so. In a way it signified just how much control Baz had over Fell and how Fell desired this control over him. It was like nothing he’d ever experienced before and it made him feel strangely stable. Baz both kept him grounded and drove him mad with pleasure all at once. At this point, Fell couldn’t let that go. Life always seemed to take away the people he cared about, but Baz was so strong, so dominant, and so eager to do all of these things and more with Fell. He wouldn’t be taken away so easily, or so Fell hoped. Part of whether or not the kelpie left depended on if he could get his lake clean.

“How do make me feel this way…?” Fell finally said. Already he was off to a bad start as took several breaths to try and calm himself. “Some of my patients today said that I looked enchanted.” He let out a small giggle at memory, imagining himself glowing as if he were under some sort of spell. “I don’t think you’ve put a spell on me. And I don’t think I’ve put a spell on myself by accident." Each word came out as a gasp as Baz pressed deeper into him. "But I can’t figure out the mystery behind why I feel the way I do about you. What do you think? Do you think that it was just love at first sight?”

It was difficult speaking like this and Fell allowed him a moment of simply indulging in the pleasure coursing through his body. After all he would still have two times to mess up after this. Or was it one? Or none? He whimpered as his mind got lost in the math and decided it best to just finish up what else he needed to say. Besides, what was the point of making Baz stop?

“The filter…” he started, tossing his head back against the pillow as he tried to keep his mind straight. “A week, Baz. Can you last a week? It’s all I need and it’ll be done. I promise. I promise, Baz. I know it’s asking so much of you, but please I beg you just hold out another week. Would you try and hold out a week, Baz? For me? I mean.. I know I’m yours. I know I belong to you, but… Are you mine too?” Fell looked up at Baz with his shiny eyes, tilting his head slightly as his conversation about the filter turned into something else entirely. Being a fae made Fell just as possessive as anyone else, but he knew there was little he could do if Baz decided to leave or take someone else as a bedmate. He could beg and cry and scream, but he didn’t have the physical strength that the kelpie did nor the desire to harm anyone that may have their eye on Baz. Then again, he wasn’t sure what he would be capable of if someone tried to touch his kelpie… When it came to Baz everything was a surprise; he couldn’t say for sure that he wouldn’t attempt to kill someone who put their hands on Baz. “I don’t want you to ever touch anyone the way you touch me. I don’t want you to kiss anyone who isn’t me. I don’t want you doing these things with anyone other than me.”

With that he was done. "That's it, Baz... That's all. Please don't stop now." He cried out loudly as Baz hit a particularly sensitive spot, though he still tried to think about all he had said to the other. He mentally ticked off each thing he had needed to say: his arm, his mysterious "enchantment", the filter, and apparently his possession of Baz. That was all of it. Now that he was done Fell shuddered as he allowed himself to succumb fully to everything the kelpie was giving him. His legs rubbed against Baz’s shoulders and arms, his soft skin hopefully enticing the kelpie even more. His wings fluttered happily under him; that damn tube made him all the more sensitive and all the more desperate to feel Baz inside of him. In the recesses of his mind, however, his medical knowledge tugged at him, trying to pull him away from this seemingly endless pleasure. He recognized that Baz was stronger. His grip was tighter and rougher, and Fell found it difficult to move under his strong grasp. When Fell slowly opened his eyes he noticed the scarring from the iron and poisons were mostly gone, if not vanished entirely. It seemed Fell’s conversation was not yet over.

“Did you find water?” he questioned, simultaneously happy and nervous if the kelpie did indeed come across a lake or large pond. He naturally wanted Baz to heal fully and as quickly as possible, but the faster he healed the more inclined he would be to leave. “Your body looks better than before and you’ve regained some of your strength. Did you really find somewhere else…?”

Baz makes note of the injury his little doctor has obtained in order to sold him after they finish. Fell is a fae, even if only half, and as such needs to be mindful of what can harm them. The smaller male is fortunate that the injury isn't worse considering how badly it had harmed the kelpie. One of the few benefits of having human blood, I suppose. He thinks to himself.

As the body beneath his is overtaken by the pleasure offered of being tied up and taken, Baz gives a low laugh while enjoying the pleasure of taking the pliable and willing body, as well as the deep satisfaction of seeing just how much the other is hungry for him. The kelpie's dark and possessive desire to ruin all others for the half-fae doctor having been achieved causes his cock to twitch hungrily within the other despite already being hard and inside that deliciously receptive and wanton opening.

A week... Hearing the time frame Baz realizes he needs to mull this over. Now that he has found possible water sources to get him through until then, it could be a doable time frame, but it would also depend on just how fast the toxins and such already in the lake could be cleaned out. Not too mention making the lake itself livable again. There is unlikely to be much left alive in it by this point and he would need to do a thorough check on everything to see if any dangerous substances are lingering in the mud or plants that survived.

When Fell begins to ask if Baz is his, and goes on to show wanting to keep the kelpie all for himself, the kelpie throws his head back and laughs a loud delighted laugh. It seems that his little pretty is becoming more and more fae-like. Still, it is not all that easy to catch and keep his attention, nor is it of any kelpie as they tend to be among the most wild and isolated of any fae. Looking down at the writhing form beneath him, Baz gives a faint grin. "Well now, that is up to you isn't it pretty? Can you keep and hold my attention? It is no easy thing to try and have a kelpie for a partner."

Spreading the other's legs wide by the knee, he shifts causing Fell to nearly bend in half as he chases after his own pleasure and not minding if the other stumbles while detailing his progress. It seems that his little punishment for the other had made him even more sensitive and receptive to the attention of Baz. If nothing else just how insatiable for Baz Fell is is enough to make to make the kelpie consider lingering.

Just as the kelpie is about to really take his tied up doctor, yet another question is posed to him. Sniffing, he looks down at the other critically while giving him a look that just says, 'Really? You're noticing this now?'. Huffing at Fell, he stops moving to answer the question in retaliation. "I found water that was clean enough and deep enough for a brief swim. Not large enough to live in however. Anything else?" He raises an eyebrow and waits for a few moments.

Not really caring if there is or isn't, deciding any further talk can wait until after he's had at least one release, he retightens his hold on the other's thighs and once more begins to move. Soon he is moving faster, muscles flexing and clenching as he slams into the prone body beneath him, the sight of the doctor fighting the restraints but lost in pleasure and happily taking all that Baz is willing to give him causes the kelpie to slam roughly into him eager to mark the other once more. The trapped cum from the previous night assists with making things slick and soon Baz grinds his teeth as that familiar feeling arises.

Pulling out, the kelpie keeps one hand on Fell's leg to keep the smaller male lifted and semi-spread while his other hand strokes and aims his cock as it throbs right before thick, hot, white fluid shoots out. Soon the doctor has the large fae's cum coating him from groin to face while leaking from his exposed hole now that nothing is holding in the cum. Lightly stroking his slick and slowly softening flesh, Baz takes in the sight with a smug and satisfied feeling.

Letting Fell's leg fall to the bed, he turns his focus to the injured arm. "Now then, I am considering punishing you for being so careless as to get injured. You out of anyone know how deadly my lake has become and yet..." He waves a hand towards the doctor's still tied arm. Slowly breathing out of his nose, he stares down at the other with an unreadable expression. "While I decide, however, you are going to get cleaned up, put some of your healing stuff on it, and then get food." With that decided he unties Fell and lifts him to set him on the floor. With a smack to the male's ass, making it jiggle, he sends the other off.

If there was any challenge Fell was ready for it was to try and keep Baz as his partner. Regardless of how mysterious his feelings were for the kelpie, Fell accepted them and wanted Baz to stay with him. The question was did Baz feel similarly? Fell wasn’t so delusional that he expected Baz to have as strong of feelings as he did, but he wondered just how much the kelpie felt for him. How much convincing did Baz really need to stay? Given the opportunity would he simply leave with no regard for Fell’s affection for him?

Well, perhaps these questions would be answered in due time. As for now, Fell indulged in the delightful pleasure that Baz continuously and graciously gave to him. Once again his body was sent into overdrive as the kelpie forced himself in and out of him. Bolts of electricity shot through Fell’s body each time he was thrust into. He writhed under the other, called his name and begged for everything he could give him. The restraints kept Fell from moving as much as he normally would, and he lost himself in the added pleasure they provided. Though he truly desired for Baz to never stop, they both soon released, signaling the end of their fun. Baz’s warm, sticky cum found itself on Fell’s stomach, chest, and chin, and all the faery could do was smile. He moaned simply at having been released on, knowing and loving the significance behind the action. He belonged to Baz and there was no way he’d let the kelpie slip through his grasp.

Unfortunately, his grasp was relatively weak because of his injury and he tilted his head as Baz scolded him for it. Before the little faery could react, the kelpie had set him on the floor and commanded him to treat himself.

“I already have,” Fell told him, giggling softly at the smack on his ass that was simply delightful. “I wouldn’t leave an injury like this untreated.” He’d already taken care of it and bandaged it way long before Baz arrived back home. “I can see about putting more serums on it if you’re concerned.” With that statement a wide, cheeky grin crossed Fell’s face and he grabbed a hold of the kelpie, wrapping his arms around his neck. “Is that it? You’re concerned about me, Baz? Does it hurt your heart to see me injured and in pain like this?” Another giggle left the faery as he placed soft but excited kisses to the kelpie’s lips. Part of him couldn’t believe that Baz genuinely cared if he injured himself, but another part of him wished and hoped it were true. Maybe, somewhere deep in that kelpie heart of his, Baz’s affection for Fell was growing.

“Don’t worry. I’ll try to be more careful. I don’t want to worry you.” He placed another kiss to Baz’s lip and then jumped away, practically skipping to the kitchen. He doubled checked his arm to make sure the bandages were still in place and then set about making food. Even after his long day and his wonderful session with Baz he wasn’t too hungry. He made himself dessert as opposed to a real dinner, then wondered if that was what Baz wanted.

“Baz?” he called, heading back to the bed with a cup of sweet cake and fruit. “Do you eat sweets like this?” He plopped onto the bed, sitting crossed-legged next to his kelpie. “In fact…” Now that Fell wasn’t lost in a daze of pleasure he was finally starting to see exactly how much Baz had healed. Scars that had littered the other’s body were all but completely gone and on top of that the energy that the other had during sex was striking. It was sexy, but unexpected considering just how badly Baz was injured.

“The water wasn’t your only source of healing was it?” Fell questioned, tilting his head slightly. “There’s more to this story.”

Baz gives the other a bland look before huffing. "Have you had much contact with iron or other things that are harmful to fae before? Even if you have I doubt it was near the level of what has contaminated my home. Now that you're letting it out, we have to be vigilant in how things affect you as it could be more severe than when you suppressed or hid your fae nature." He chides as he tries to uphold his agreement to try and teach the other about his heritage.

"Even with all the treatment you've given me I will have to closely monitor my health for at least the next year or so to make sure there are no lingering or hidden effects that have yet to manifest. It could even be that there is something that won't appear for several decades due to the sheer amount I was exposed to that will linger in my very flesh until one day..." He shrugs indicating that something unseen could happen as a result of what has happened to him. Much like cancer can hide in humans for many years, growing, until one day it reveals itself or is found and sometimes too advanced to save the one inflicted.

When asked if he eats sweets, the kelpie looks down and tilts his head to one side. "I have never really eaten human sweets before. Fruits and such yes, but not anything like that." He shrugs not really too concerned or bothered by it. Considering that he lives in a lake, removed from humans, and his main diet consists of human flesh it really isn't too surprising. He reaches over to pluck a piece of fruit from the bowl and pops it into his mouth.

As he chews, Baz frowns feelings slightly annoyed at the other continuing to harp on his healing. Swallowing the food he gives an answer, of sorts. "I was in several ponds for differing lengths of time. Also, you forget that I am a Fae and a water one at that. Of course being submersed in my element would do what serums and treatment alone could not. Unless you're saying that you have an abundance of experience in seeing just how much healing time in one's element can do?" He raises an eyebrow before sighing.

Leaning back, he lifts a hand to point at the other. "Regardless, my healing isn't what is important here. In case you have forgotten, our deal was three days in order for me to be convinced to stay based on your impact on humans. Not your progress on fixing my home." Tilting his head to one side, his eyes turn flat. "While I am happy to hear of the progress made on my home, I have yet to hear anything about the progress towards influencing humans to change their ways in order to keep them from killing what few of us Fae are left."

The time for the deal is almost at a close and while he has started to enact his revenge on the foolish humans, the kelpie has kept himself mostly in check as he hasn't been as vengeful as he could have been. It would have been far more like him to take and destroy what was most precious to the humans, such as their family, instead of killing and eaten the humans themselves. Soon though, without the deal to put some form of check on him the kelpie will cause a bloodbath within the city and run loose until satisfied that the humans in the town have paid a sufficient toll for nearly killing him and his home.

Fell narrowed his eyes at the other. Suddenly the dessert in front of him was no longer appetizing and he set it to the side as he listened to Baz. It was hard not to interrupt him and scream out everything that was running through his mind. Fell was a gentle being, kind and caring, and even when angry he never rose his voice or had to keep himself from smacking whoever it was that upset him. It seemed Baz had a way of lighting all sorts of fires inside of the faery. Fell’s teeth clenched together, and he closed his eyes to try and recover some of his reason.

“I’m not stupid, Baz,” he said when the other finally finished. “I asked you a question because I need to know everything that’s going on with your recovery. I haven’t forgotten anything. I’m well aware that the water will accelerate your healing, but even this amount of healing seems excessive. If you say that you’ve been wandering around to different ponds, then fine. But I know what I see. I know how to take care of fae and I know what can contribute to their recovery.” Had he not been so dazed by the kelpie and out of sorts with that tube inside of him he might have noticed it the moment Baz got home. While this was his first time dealing with a kelpie this wasn’t his first time dealing with a man-eater. He’d seen the amount of healing human flesh could contribute to fae who had a taste for it. Fell never made a habit of providing human flesh for these fae; it went against his practices, but he was well aware of how much healing it could provide. Based on his past experiences, he’d wager all of his medical knowledge that Baz managed to get a human into that water with him. Why Baz wouldn’t tell him was a mystery.

Perhaps Baz thought that because Fell was half-human he’d be opposed to him eating flesh? On the contrary, Fell didn’t care. That was simply the natural order of things. Humans ate cows and pigs and chickens. Fae ate cows and pigs and chickens. And sometimes humans. Who was Fell to question nature? While he did his best to save humans from any ailments or injuries they suffered from there was little he could do for them when they turned into prey. Did Baz really think Fell was so close-minded? The faery sighed and and grabbed his cup again, devouring the remainder of the cake and fruit. Not only did Baz seem to belittle his medical knowledge, but it seemed he didn’t want to tell Fell the truth.

“Well, you’re right. It doesn’t matter.” Fell’s voice was stiff as he set the empty cup back down, hardly remembering that he ate anything at all. All he could do was scoff at the mention of the damn deal they had made. “You may be happy that I’m fixing your home, but you’re ungrateful.” Fell leaned against the headboard, closing his eyes as his heart broke into little pieces. What exactly did this deal do for them? Did a ‘them’ even exist? “Three days wasn’t enough and I shouldn’t have agreed to it. My influence starts with this filter my friend and I are creating. He can give the blueprints to companies afterwards and the technology will hopefully take off. I’m not saying there won’t be people opposed to it, but this is where it starts. My friend is just one example of human ingenuity and how not all humans seek to destroy the world around them. If angry fae like you try to exact their revenge on humans like him there will be no one to step in for your kind on the human side. Then eventually you and the rest of the angry fae will just kill them all, and that’s not very smart considering they’re your best food source. Perhaps if you destroy all of the humans out there you’ll have to resort to eating me.” He laughed at the thought, shaking his head at how little Baz probably cared about what he was saying. “Then there won’t be a doctor to take care of you all when you starve.”

He didn’t know what else to say. There were so many things he wanted to ask the kelpie. He wanted to know if he trusted him. He wanted to know if Baz actually cared about him or if he just saw him as some dense, ignorant doctor who was far too optimistic in his mindset. “Based on our deal you won’t stay with me since I couldn’t keep up my end of the bargain. Even so I want to ask you to stay. I still care about you. Maybe I even love you. I don’t want a deal to be the thing that ties us together. Obviously, you’re free to do whatever you want, but I’d like for you to stay.”

At being told he's being ungrateful, the kelpie's eyes narrows and he straightens clearly getting closer to being angry instead of merely annoyed. "I think I have been suitably grateful. Whether or not it is in the way you expected or desired it to be shown matters not." Standing, he tosses his head much like when he is in his other form while looking down at the other. "I had not made plans to immediately leave, particularly once I found places that could tide me over while restoring my home. However, I may have to reconsider." One thing Fell had forgotten is that Baz is an older Fae and one whom is immensely proud, having been called ungrateful after having been fairly tolerant of being interrogated was too much for his pride to accept.

Taking a slow breath in, he pauses before continuing. "Clearly things have changed. We can talk more another time. Good night." Turning and not giving the other a chance to reply, Baz leaves the room shutting the door behind him. It doesn't slam, he has far too much control for that, but all the same it almost seems louder than if he had. Face not betraying his aggravation, he decides to go for a run to get rid of some of the excess energy since he will not be having sex with the little doctor.

Outside, he stands and tilts his head back breathing in deeply. The night air mixed with the smells of the forest, ruined only by the ever present human pollution caused by their so called 'progress'. Shifting to being a large black horse, he rears before launching off into the forest reveling in his returning strength and power. Eventually he stops barely winded to get a drink from a small stream that is surprisingly clean.

As he takes a break, Baz thinks of Fell's wanting him to stay yet also accusing the Fae of being aggressive and malicious to the point of killing off all humans. He snorts at the absurdity. Fae are not so short-sighted nor hold the ability to commit such a genocide even if they were inclined. The mere insinuation that they would nearly works the kelpie up to another aggravated state, but he manages to calm himself. "What good would it do to rid the world of all humans even if we could? None." There were, after all, some who still held to the old ways and others that revered and feared them as was to be expected. At one time there was a balance between the two worlds, but as humans became more numerous and increased their technology things shifted until the world began dying from the pollution and taking the Fae with it. Those that had been unable or unwilling to cross over anyway.

Baz sighs and wonders if he should have tried to leave to live in the other world, but knows he would not have been content there. There would have been no escape from all the court intrigue and being involved. At least here, even with his death drawing ever closer, there is peace and distance from the dangers of Fae life. Sighing and shaking his large head, a foot stomping on the cold ground, he wonders just what the half-breed wants from him. Is receiving Baz's time and attention not enough? There is nothing else the kelpie can offer the other. Not while the rage burns within him, and even after that is quenched the distance between the two is large.

Sides heaving with his sigh, Baz turns to head back to the doctor's home. Trotting back he reminisces on times when those around his lake would gather and have celebrations. Some would play music while others would dance. He would join those in dance and even now remembers the steps as both horse and man. Simpler times when all his worries centered around tricking a human to either climb onto his back or get close to the lake. It is around dawn when Baz returns.

Sleep didn’t come easy that night. Or rather not at all. Here was another night of Fell staying awake, though this was the most unproductive night he’d ever had. All he managed to accomplish was lying alone in his bed, worrying about Baz. He wasn’t so much worried about his safety; Baz was strong and well enough now to take care of himself. He was worried as to whether or not Baz would return. Throughout the night his mind wandered, taking him down several different paths that all ended with varied results. He imagined what his life would be like without the kelpie now. He imagined what he’d say if he returned. More importantly he wondered why he was even so concerned about it. He’d only know Baz for a short while and already the thought of him leaving broke his heart. Why did he feel this way? Why did he care for Baz in this way? Obviously Baz hadn’t put some sort of spell on him, but surely Fell wasn’t obsessed with this man just from laying eyes on him.

Either way, Fell stayed up all night with stress and anxiety pulling at his heart. At the first sign of the sun, Fell rose and got himself dressed though he had no plans of going into town today. It was unlike him, but he decided he wanted to take the day off. It wasn’t as if he was the only doctor who existed in that town; he was just the best. The humans would manage well enough without him today, and any fae who needed his assistance would most likely be able to find his home. Somehow they always did even if they didn’t mean to--much like Baz.

He trudged to the front door to head to his garden; he would need a particularly potent herb if he was to make it through the day. However when he stepped outside with the hope of seeing Baz… “Oh?”

Fell tilted his head. It wasn’t Baz who came knocking on his doorstep, but rather a large black dog with his foot raised. “Broken leg?” Fell asked it, laughing internally at himself for thinking he could possibly take a day off. A doctor’s work was never done. “Wait right there,” he said, knowing the dog wouldn’t be going anywhere. The unlikely odds that this injured dog just so happened to stumble upon his house wasn’t lost on Fell. This was no normal dog.

After going back inside his house to gather a few things, Fell returned outside, sat on the ground, and began treating the dog’s leg. It was difficult for him to sense any sort of mysticism coming from the animal, but he didn’t trust that this dog was just any old stray. Perhaps the dog was particularly powerful at hiding his true nature or maybe Fell was just too weak to feel it. “Baz would know what you are just from looking at you.” He couldn’t get the kelpie out of his mind. Even as he worked to heal this creature’s broken leg all he could think about was Baz.

“Have you ever made someone you care about angry?” he asked it, watching as it blinked at him. “Like gotten into a fight. Not even a fight. A tiff. I don’t know. I’ve never felt this way before so I’m… Confused. I just want him back.”

Somehow he could sense that the dog was laughing at him. “You’re mean,” Fell told it and he imagined it laughing even harder at him. “Enough about me. Can you tell me what exactly you are? Do you plan to eat me when I finish healing you?” The dog barked in response. This time Fell couldn’t tell at all how it reacted to that question. “You know I heard rumors floating through the forest that there will be severe consequences for whoever kills the fae doctor. Are you ready for those consequences if you eat me?” Not that he knew whether or not that was the creature’s intent. The dog lowered his head and pawed at Fell’s knee; the faery took it as a friendly action. “Baz would know though…” he whispered to himself. “I wish he were here.”

And in that moment the gods seemed to answer his prayers. Fell recognized the magnificent horse that slowly trotted towards his home. He didn’t take his eyes off of him as he held the dog’s mostly bandaged paw in his hand. “Hi,” was all he managed to say when the horse made it to him. It took him a few moments to gather his thoughts as he stared at the other, trying to get it through his head that he had actually come back. “I’m glad you’re here,” he said, lowering his eyes to the ground. “I thought you wouldn’t come back. I thought… I thought I may not see you again.” If he were being honest with himself he didn’t know what to say. He stood by what he had said the night before, or at least some of it, but he didn’t want Baz to think that he didn’t want him around or that he was a burden.

“I’m sorry…” He tried to distract himself by finishing with the bandages and make-shift cast on this mysterious dog’s leg. “I’m sorry for the things I said last night. You know I’d never want to hurt you or anger you. So…” Fell shrugged as he finished up with the dog, patting it on it’s head as a reward for behaving. Instead of running off the dog remained seated right where he was, apparently he wanted to enjoy what may have been an interesting show. “So I’m sorry. But you owe me an apology too. You know as your doctor I’m supposed to ask you questions and I want to believe what you tell me. I’m not ignorant. I know how to heal all kinds of different fae. And I don’t like that you brought that into question.” Being as prideful as the kelpie was Fell didn’t expect an apology from Baz. Still, Fell was a fae as well and his own pride wouldn’t allow him to let what Baz had said slide fully.

Baz snorts and tosses his head when Fell greets him with words of worrying that the kelpie wouldn't come back. Besides the fact they are still bound by the deal, not that it states that Baz has to be available to the other during the time, but a small disagreement is not something that would cause him to just leave. Though if the other continues to nag at him, that might.

Case in point when the other brings up the questions again causing him huff and slam a hoof down before shifting. "Enough! Asking questions perhaps but that doesn't mean that as a 'doctor' you have the right to pester me with questions or push me into telling you things if there's nothing wrong with me." He states flatly feeling irritated at the backhanded apology. "If you were acting in the realm of doctor last night then harping on me was unwarranted when I wasn't injured. Instead of being happy that I am better it felt more like you were trying to punish me or scold me for it since it wasn't directly related to your care." He stares the other down as if daring him to refute it.

Shaking his head, Baz dismisses the whole thing entirely not willing to spend anymore energy on it. Instead he looks down at the supposed dog at Fell's feet. "Interesting. I hadn't thought any Black Dogs still existed. You're far from your graveyard so whatever chased you here must have been serious." Blinking before shifting his gaze back to the half-fae he decides to caution the other. "Be mindful as black dogs can be a bit fickle and attack without warning. Normally they're guardians of graveyards but..." He shrugs and waves a hand at his own damaged home caused by humans. With how the world is for them it would be of no surprise if many fae acted outside their normal nature.

Letting out a yawn before stretching, Baz decides that a shower and a nap are in order. Humming a tune under his breath he goes inside the house to shower while debating on if he wants to sleep in a bed or outside in the sun. While lathering up the soap thoughts of those he ate yesterday and those still waiting to be identified cross his mind. Scowling he scrubs harder and more swiftly feeling irritated that it's taking so long but at the same time can't deny the pleasure at having gotten some revenge.

Not bothering to dry off, he heads outside to find a nice sunny patch to lounge in. Perhaps one of the others will find news and if so then it is best he's outside. Besides, despite the enjoyment of the doctor's body and the bed, he misses being out under the sky. Unmindful of his nudity, damp skin or anything else really, he breezes outside and is soon settling down in a sunny spot just a little ways from Fell's house. After a little maneuvering, loose grass and even some leaves and such, stick to him as he finally dozes in the warmth of the sun.

There was no getting through to the stubborn kelpie. It was less arrogance and more concern on Fell’s part for wanting to know what exactly healed him. These pieces of information were important to the doctor, but if his patient didn’t want to share then he couldn’t push him. Baz wasn’t his first stubborn patient and he certainly wouldn’t be the last. He was the only one he cared about so deeply. Leaving the issue in a state of “agreeing to disagree” Fell let Baz do as he pleased, though he took heed to his warning. Fell smiled at the dog with a raised eyebrow, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Prone to attack, eh? Didn’t I just say you’d be wise not to attack me? Besides, wouldn’t it be better to have the fae doctor as your ally? I’m not being arrogant, dearest, I just know my worth.” Fell stood and stretched now that his work was done. Part of him wanted to take the day off, but there was simply too much to do. The plans for the filter were still underway as was his serum for cleaning the lake. Plus he needed to work on making medicines for depleting stock. As he stood the dog did as well, making the smile on Fell’s face grow wider. “You know I don’t actually think you’ll attack me so don’t take offense to what I said. Even so you’re free to go. You can come back here if your leg continues to bother you.” A part of his mind tugged at him to be more cautious of this dog, but another part of him was simply far too trusting.

Instead of turning around and heading back to wherever he came from the dog limped forward towards the house. Fell tilted his head before following. “Fine, I guess? It seems my family keeps growing whether I want it to or not.” Once inside Fell gave the creature water before sitting down to start making his medicines. As the hours went on he noticed the dog never moved from his side. It lay there like a patient, obedient housedog. “Was Baz right, my little dog?” Fell asked not caring the this dog was anything but little. “Did you lose your home to humans? Or perhaps something nastier?”

Naturally the dog didn’t answer, but Fell could sense a shift in the air as he broached the topic. Perhaps it would be better to save this conversation for later. A shiver went down his spine as he suddenly felt unsafe with this dog so close to him. Whatever had happened to his graveyard must have been as horrible as what had happened to Baz’s lake. As much as he cared to help this creature, he didn’t want to be on the receiving end of the dog’s anger if he lost control. “Let’s go outside and check on Baz.” Fell said out of the blue, standing abruptly only for the dog to follow close behind him. “Baz is a friend of mine. I guess a friend anyway. My feelings for him are… Well, they’re pretty strong.”

It wasn’t hard for the pair to find Baz once they stepped outside. By now Fell should have been used to seeing the kelpie’s naked body, but his wings still fluttered happily behind him and he found himself biting his bottom lip as he made his way towards the sleeping kelpie. He sat crossed legged beside him, picking a few flowers he thought might be useful for his medicines before laying down to rest his head on Baz’s chest. The other’s scent had a way of calming him, but he couldn’t enjoy it fully with the dog lightly tugging at his sleeve.

“What’s this? Jealous? Sorry, Black, I belong to this kelpie. We may have gotten into a little tiff, but I’m still his. I suggest you don’t try to fight that. I don’t want him to hurt you.” Fell could sense that the dog didn’t think he’d lose a fight to Baz, but he settled down anyway. He curled on the ground closer to the Fell than Baz and let out a low growl.

“Don’t come here and cause trouble, Black.” Fell settled on this simplistic name since he couldn’t gather a name from the animal himself. “I’m Baz’s. No one else’s.”

Distantly he's aware of someone approaching him as he sleeps, and draws enough near consciousness to recognize Fell's presence. Satisfied it's nothing he needs to be worry about, he falls back into a deep slumber. When the other lays down against him, Baz naturally wraps an arm around the slim male to hold him. When the dog growls and Fell responds, chiding the other fae, the kelpie grumbles and opens an eye to glare at them both. "You know, talking while someone is trying to sleep is bad manners."

His gaze travels over to the black dog and stares at it unimpressed. "I'm not normally a cannibal, but try to take what is mine and I'll make an exception." Warning passed along, he gives a long yawn while shifting to readjust. Once re-settled, his eyes drift shut again. "Not going to doctor today?" It seems unusual for the other, but perhaps their little tiff had gotten to the half-fae more than the kelpie realized. To him it seemed nothing worth really mulling over. However, that doesn't mean that the human side of Fell wouldn't cause him to dwell or overthink things. Or it could just be the other person's personality.

Though he does belatedly recall seeing some picked flowers resting between them. "Or is it your stocking day?" He knows the other has to get supplies and such every now and then, and is probably due after all the solutions and tonics Fell has given the kelpie. "If so, depending on what you need I can help you find them." Much like the rare flowers he'd given the doctor before, the woods still hold a few well kept secrets which he is willing to partially share. Some things they would need permission from other fae to gather, or are not his to share. Still, there is plenty of useful herbs, plants and such that Baz could assist with finding and cultivating.

Idly he strokes along the doctor's side, fingers slipping beneath the shirt to stroke the soft smooth skin. It is still early yet, though it wouldn't be a bad idea to eat soon either. Particularly if Fell decides to take Baz up on his offer to go off into the woods, and says so. "If we do go into the woods, I would suggest food first."

For now he decides to ignore their latest household addition until such a time should his attention be warranted. If that turns out to be the case, then Baz has already decided that he will kill and eat the other fae. That is if the black dog doesn't get himself kicked out by the doctor before hand.

Fell hadn’t meant to wake the sleeping kelpie. He immediately quieted his bickering with his new companion though he couldn’t deny how nice it felt to be wanted. Or at least claimed. It was no secret that he belonged to Baz, but there was something about hearing him say it—especially in his defense—that made Fell’s wings and heart flutter. Warmth spread through him and he felt even cozier as he snuggled tightly in Baz’s arms.

He could have fallen asleep right there, much like Baz had done, had he not been asked a question. “Hmm? Oh… No. I don’t often take days off, but I wanted to today. Not that I manage to ever really get a day off. Fae tend to find me no matter where I am. Case in point.” He nodded towards the resting dog behind him, absently wondering why he’d decided to stick around. Oh well. Hopefully he wouldn’t do anything stupid enough to get killed by Baz. Nothing would be able to save the poor dog if he managed to incur the kelpie’s wrath. Aside from that Fell didn't want to admit that intended to mostly mope today after their little argument. Saving the dog had prevented him from doing so and thankfully now he didn't have to worry about Baz being angry with him, but it'd be a lie if he said that part of the reason he stayed behind was because of that.

“Though you’re not wrong,” Fell continues after Baz had spoken again. “I really need to increase my stock if I’m to keep helping people. That’s what I was doing today anyway.” Fell would have stopped talking entirely after that and probably fallen asleep in his kelpie’s arms, but the offer to take him through the woods made his eyes shoot open. He almost didn’t believe it. Over the years he had only managed to go so deep into the woods and gather only a small amount of varying herbs and flowers. Part of the reason was because of the dangers that lurked within the dense forest. Not everyone cared that he was one of the only fae doctors in this area. Another reason was simply because other fae didn’t want him exploring their territories. Some were welcoming, knowing that he was there to try and help them, but others weren’t so kind. There was a multitude of reasons why he hadn’t been able to delve as deeply into the forest as he wanted.

“I want to go now,” he said suddenly, tossing a leg over Baz to straddle the larger fae. He pressed his hands to the other’s chest as he looked down at him, his grin growing ever wider. “I’d love you to escort me into the forest. I need more potent herbs. The ones I’ve grown in my garden can only do so much against the threats fae might face as progression continues.” Excitement grew inside of him at the thought of finally being able to go further into this sacred place. His eyes shined much like they did during his and Baz’s more intimate moments. He didn’t even realize the dog was tilting his head at him, wondering where his sudden burst of enthusiasm had come from.

“I don’t want to eat,” Fell said, pulling at Baz’s arms to try and get him up. “I’m not hungry anyway. I’m ready to go when you are, Baz. The sooner the better, right?”

Baz just blinks then raises an eyebrow at the other's excitement. "They're not going anywhere, and some of them are pretty deep in so you should eat then pack some food to bring with. I'll wait here." With another yawn he waves his hand to shoo Fell away while drifting off in the warmth of the sun as the scent of warm grass floats around him. While not the cool and soothing scent of his lake, the warmth and laziness of the warm morning is enjoyable as well.

Lazy mornings are the best... The thought slowly drifts through his mind as he waits for the other to do as he's told. Not like the smaller male has much choice if the doctor really wants to go into the woods. Without Baz to escort him the other won't get far, let alone the various herbs and such deeper within the fae drenched woods.

Once the other finally eats and returns with what he needs to carry his food and whatever he plans on bringing back, Baz stretches then stands up. "Alright then. Let's go. Get on." Turning, he shifts and waits for Fell to get on his back. Luckily for the other he isn't hungry nor intending to drown the half-fae which would normally be his response to having someone on his back. Since he's assisting the other, partially as a way to help him learn a bit about his neighbors as well as their deal, the instinct is dimmer and able to be ignored. After his pretty little doctor gets settled, Baz turns and trots into the trees soon leaving the clearing and Fell's home behind them.

Whenever he feels or hears the other get excited, or if Fell says to 'stop', the kelpie pauses and keeps an eye on the other as he gathers whatever it is that caught his eye. Occasionally he grazes or nibbles at some leaves when it takes Fell awhile, but for the most part is content and amused at watching the other get excited over the plants. After a bit, he picks up speed and doesn't stop until they're almost at the heart of the woods and takes Fell to some of the rarer plants that even those in the city are hard pressed to get their hands on. Satisfied that they've been gone long enough, Baz gets the other to mount again and then using his natural ability to make his riders 'stuck', takes off full speed back towards the house.

Racing up to the door, he skids to a stop rearing before shifting back and catching the other in his arms. "There. That should hold you for awhile right?" He asks referring to the various items that the other had collected, but is grinning for entirely different reason.