A Rebirth Beneath the Mask

confidant_v

Baz was a stubborn sort and Fell knew that the kelpie wouldn’t budge until he’d done what he said. There was no more hesitation in him as he dashed into the house with the dog following him as best as he could. Fell knew he needed to take his time, but his excitement drove him forward as he bolted around the kitchen, tossing snacks, bottles, containers, and anything else he thought might be useful to him in his little backpack. More than once he he had to push Black aside to keep him from sticking his curious nose in his bag, not that it mattered much. So long as he didn’t eat all of the food Fell held little care.

He fed himself and Black and once he was all set he again rushed back outside to Baz. He felt like a child begging his parent to hurry up and take him to the candy store. Not that anyone could blame Fell. This type of opportunity was rare. It was only natural that he’d want to jump at the chance. As a bonus, how many other people could say they had traveled on the back of a kelpie and lived to tell the tale? The moment Fell hopped onto Baz’s back he felt stuck there. He wouldn’t be getting off until Baz gave him permission to do so. How exciting…

Black couldn’t keep up on his damaged leg, but he did his best. He’d meet them in clearings, panting with his tongue hanging out of his large mouth. Fell gave him water each time he managed to catch up with him, but his attention was on all of the flora that the forest had to offer. Every time they stopped Fell would ramble on and on about the effects of the herbs and flowers he’d picked, not noticing whether or not Black and Baz were listening. He’d simply talk and talk and talk as he packed up his materials or admired ones that he knew he couldn’t touch.

Along the way they ran into several other beings. One instance involved Fell being chased by some type of earth fae he’d never seen before. He ran behind Baz only to realize this fae was mostly harmless. It simply didn’t want people poking at what was it’s territory. After an apology and a promise of “I’ll not bother you again” the understanding though aggravated fae wandered off. Still, the encounter was exciting to Fell and he giggled to himself about it as they made their way deeper into the woods.

Another encounter left him less enthralled with this adventure, yet still awed and amazed. In one particular clearing he had run into faeries with wings and eyes similar to his. They were all curious about each other, and while the faeries weren’t surprised at their half-breed brethren they were indeed surprised to see him so far out in woods and accompanied by a kelpie and a black dog at that. Two very dangerous beings and yet the dog was lazing about under a tree and the kelpie was absentmindedly grazing not too far off. As they helped Fell pick herbs they shot more warnings at him than he thought he could take.

“Watch out, my friend. The black dog will attack you. They’re known for their violence.”

“The kelpie will too. You may be a fae, but you’re still a human too.”

“The kelpie will more than just attack. He’ll eat you. They always do.”

“Why are you traveling with such dangerous creatures? Especially when your magick is not fully developed? You cannot protect yourself against them.”

“Don’t be arrogant and think that you’re special.”

Fell did his best to hush them, but they insisted that he watch his back against his companions. Even if Fell wanted to be wary of Baz he was so taken with him that he was blinded to any potential dangers. When he told the others that he didn’t think his kelpie would hurt him they simply laughed at him and called him ignorant. He rolled his eyes at them and allowed them to give him as much advice as they wanted. When it came to the dog he heeded their words. There was little he knew about the creature and he couldn’t say for certain that this dog wasn’t dangerous. Baz, however… He wouldn’t hurt Fell. Those faeries didn’t understand, but he knew Baz would never hurt him.

After he was done gathering the last of his materials, the faeries waved him off. They even invited him back so they could teach him more about his magick and herbs that he didn’t have access too (save that he didn’t get killed by his kelpie or dog first). He again laughed off their concerns and said his goodbyes as he made his way back to Baz. By now Fell’s little bag was nearly bursting at the seams. With no more room to carry anything and the sun slowly setting it was time to go home. Black again had trouble keeping up, especially with Baz going at full speed. He would eventually find his way out of the woods and sleep on Fell’s porch for the night.

When they made it home, Fell became utterly distracted by Baz’s beauty. Being held in his arms, looking into the handsome, smiling face made Fell’s heart nearly burst out of his chest. His dashing kelpie had transformed right before him and caught him so easily, as if Fell were lighter than a feather. He most likely was lighter than a feather to Baz. The kelpie was strong and Fell was so small by comparison that it would be nothing for Baz to simply toss the other around at will.

“What’s with that grin?” Fell asked, grinning right back at him as he wrapped his arms around Baz’s neck. “You know this isn’t enough to hold me over. I always need more, more, more.” At those words a hand slowly slid down Baz’s chest and roamed around the firm muscles. “Thank you for taking me into the forest. You’ve really helped me out.” As Fell stared into the face of his companion his feelings mounted inside of him. Without even trying, without even touching him or even speaking Baz could elicit small moans and whimpers from Fell. The small fae swallowed hard as he tried to keep his emotions in check but… Baz was just so beautiful. It was hard not to throw himself at him, to not succumb to such deep, serene beauty.

“How can I repay you?” Fell asked, his tongue darting out to wet his lips. A part of Fell wondered just how aware Baz was of how he had utterly ruined the little faery. Fell’s heart, body, and mind all craved the kelpie and it was impossible to escape these strong emotions. “You know that I trust you with my body, right? So… You can do with me what you will. Anything you want.” More than just repayment, Fell desired this more than anything. His breathing already became heavy and he placed a gentle kiss to Baz’s lips, though he wanted to feel more against his mouth than just those perfect lips. “What do you think?”

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StainedCrimson

• confidant_v

Baz's irritation at the other fae from the woods fades when Fell lights up once they're back at the house. While he's not worried that the other would ever leave him or not desire him, the half-fae is far too addicted and attached for that too happen, but it doesn't lessen the annoyance he feels at the others sticking their noses in.

When the fae doctor says he can do anything he wants, regardless of wanting to thank the kelpie for taking him into the woods, he gives a slow grin and squeezes the other's ass tightly. "Well now, it would take someone much more strong-willed than I to decline such an invite. Let's go see about how much I can enjoy you tonight then..." Laughing deep in his chest he nips at the other's lips while entering the house, kicking the door closed behind him.

Not bothering to go to the bedroom just yet, instead setting the other on his feet. "Now then, I don't want all of our hard work to go to waste. Go put your things away then get in the shower." He orders giving the other a firm slap to the ass, though his hand lingers giving the spot a firm squeeze before letting go. Only when the other goes to obey the kelpie, does he allow his grin to come back. With a low hum he goes to the wash room to get the water going and heated up as he plans to enjoy the other in his element at least a little since the lake isn't cleaned yet. Perhaps someday he will show the little half-fae his lake.

Once the water heats up, he gets in and stands with his head tilted back to enjoy the feel of the water cascading down over his body. When he hears Fell approaching the kelpie bites back a grin as he slides a hand down his torso to his hardening flesh which is slowly stroked as the door opens and Baz looks right at the other to watch the doctor's reaction.

Baz had a way of making Fell’s heart flutter. The kelpie’s words made Fell feel like he cared deeply about him, maybe even loved him. To say he wouldn’t deny Fell’s sweet request, to even remotely imply that he was somewhat weak-willed to him… oh, what that did to Fell. The little faery smiled back at his companion, his breath catching in his throat as his ass was squeezed. Just the slightest touch, the most gentle whisper, anything at all from Baz pushed Fell over the edge. As they went into the house all Fell wanted was for Baz to undress him, call him pretty and beautiful, admire him, then take him for his own. Fell wanted him to continue introducing him to new experiences, to keep toying with his body and bringing him to heights Fell never thought he’d hit.

That’d have to wait.

Baz told Fell to take care of his new materials and though Fell knew he should he didn’t want to. He wanted to jump right into Baz’s arms and let the kelpie have his way with him, but… It would all have to wait. The faery did as he was told and set off to begin putting away his things, smiling as the other gave him another smack on his ass. He’d have to make sure to ask—perhaps beg—Baz to keep doing that to him over and over. There were a lot of things Fell wanted Baz to do to him over and over….

It took Fell a bit longer than he thought to organize his new herbs. Naturally he had to label new bottles and containers, but he worked as quickly as he could and then readied himself for his fun night with Baz. He stripped himself of his clothes and made his way to the washroom, excitement tingling through his body. “Baz?” Fell called as he opened the door, stopping abruptly when he saw his love stroking that large, hard erection. A whimper escaped him before he could stop it and he bit his lip to try and keep himself in control. Not that it wasn’t obvious that he wasn’t in control… his wings fluttered excitedly behind him, his cheeks turned a rosy pink, and his own cock stood upright. “B-Baz…” the name came out as a moan, similar to when he said the other’s name when he thrust inside of him, as desire overcame him. Somehow Baz always had a way of making him feel these things without even lifting a finger. Part of Fell wanted to tease Baz for so obviously teasing him with this image before him, but Fell could hardly form words. All he knew was that he wanted Baz in every way possible.

Eventually Fell’s legs started working again and he was unfrozen from his spot. He made his way towards Baz, shivering as the water hit his skin and sensitive wings. As soon as he reached Baz he places a kiss to his lips before bending on his knees. “Let me take care of this for you.” Fell’s voice was fleeting and full of want. His lips gently trailed along the long, large cock before taking in the tip to suck it lightly. The entire time Fell’s eyes were looking up at his kelpie, silently begging him to use that delicious cock in as many ways as he could. Fell continued to suck slowly and teasingly on his kelpie’s tip, though he pulled away prematurely and nuzzled along Baz’s waistline.

“I want you,” Fell said, still looking up at Baz as water slid down his face. “You know I want you so badly. Please… show me more. I want you to do more with me.”

Baz lets out a low laugh at Fell's reaction and watches the other male walk closer as though in a trance. Leaning back slightly, he watches Fell go to his knees before lightly sucking at the kelpie's cock. Reaching out Baz threads his fingers through the other's hair and grips tight, giving a tug to hold him in place. "I think we're going to have to set some rules pretty as you seem to forget just who's in charge here." He tuts while emphasizing his words with tugs to the soft strands in his hand. "We'll start with just a few easy ones for now. Rule one will be asking for permission. Next is you're no longer allowed to come unless I say so, which means no sneaking off either."

As he states the first two rules, he uses his hold on the doctor's hair to pull him in and lets the tip of his cock rest against those soft lips. "If you break the rules then of course you'll be punished. After all, what good are rules without having consequences. Those will be it for now, but we can add more later. So if that's something you think that you're willing to abide by, we'll get started. If not then you just have to " Baz allows a grin to appear. "I have much I can teach you and expose you to pretty, but you have to be sure." Shifting his hips, the damp tip teases the kneeling fae's lips by lightly pressing against them then pulling away before returning.

He's fairly sure that the other wants him enough, and has enjoyed the small things he's done so far, but it is another matter entirely to take things to the next level. That's what it would mean to keep the kelpie though. Or at least part of it. He is not a kind and gentle lover, though by no means is he a thoughtless or vindictive one. Should the doctor decide that Baz's desires are too much for him, then the kelpie will back off. Though that means that he will find a bed partner somewhere else at some point.

For now, however, he'll enjoy what he can from the pretty litte half-fae. With that decision, he begins pushing forward while pulling Fell's head causing his hardened flesh to push into the other's mouth. "Mmm, you do have a sweet mouth. It's so warm and wet. Not too mention you moan so nicely while struggling to take all of me in, but you like it don't you? You enjoy having me own you with my cock however I like." He rumbles as his grin widens while watching first his tip then the shaft vanish into the kneeling fae's mouth.

Baz doesn't hurry. Instead he lets himself slide slowly ever deeper into the warm and wet tightness, easing down the back of Fell's throat. "Yes, just like that. Let's see if you can swallow around me pet." He husks out while his free hand slides down a soft cheek before cupping the bulging throat, fingers stroking himself through the bit of skin and muscle while encouraging the muscles to contract around him in a swallow. "Good. So good pretty." Baz murmurs feeling the other finally manage a swallow and begins moving. The steady but purposeful movements making it clear to both parties that ownership is being stated and claimed.

"I've been thinking, I haven't held to my promise to make you come from your nipples or take you until your completely filled and covered in cum have I? Perhaps we can do at least one of those tonight. What do you think? Would you like that?" He asks making eye contact while continuing to thrust and use that wonderfully eager mouth.

The tug on his hair was a firm reminder that pain could also equal pleasure. A whimper came from the faery when his hair was pulled and the sting of it made his cock twitch. It appeared his body was already adjusting to Baz’s treatment from the past few days. Fell wouldn’t have minded more from his kelpie, in fact he craved more. His body was on fire and it was all because of Baz’s touches, words, and that delicious tool of his that he knew exactly how to use. Fell wanted Baz’s everything and it seems the kelpie was ready to give it to him. Their relationship was apparently reaching a new level... Baz laid out a few ground rules for Fell which initially confused the faery. On the one hand it seemed only natural that a prideful fae like Baz would do something like this, but on the other hand it struck Fell as arrogant. Though the more Fell thought about it, the more he realized he rather liked being under the other’s command.

Perhaps this was more a sex game for Baz or maybe he truly was that prideful, but Fell was ready to accept this. His eyelids fluttered as he thought about the things Baz might do to him if he failed to follow the rules or how incredible it would feel to finally released after having to hold it in. “I understand,” he finally said, his lips forming a smile as the other’s cock was pressed against his mouth. When it finally entered him Fell let out what seemed like a sigh of relief; it was almost comforting to have the delicious cock inside of him, like it was supposed to be there no matter what. He sucked eagerly, moaning and trying to control his gag reflex as Baz pressed himself in farther.

If his mouth wasn’t full, Fell would tell Baz exactly just how much he loved having his cock in his mouth. He loved the taste of it, the feel of it, looking up at Baz from his place below him… He would do this every day if he were allowed. As he finally began swallowing and constricting around the thing inside of him he felt pride grow in him at Baz’s praise. Hearing that lovely “So good pretty” urged Fell to even farther. He bobbed his head, taking in Baz all the way down his throat. All he wanted was to please Baz. Knowing he was doing just that was almost as pleasurable as feeling the kelpie inside of him. Almost.

Fell continued to suck eagerly, losing himself in the scent and taste of his kelpie. It was hard to keep his hands off of himself. His own needy cock was craving attention, but he didn’t want to already break the rules. Having nowhere else to go Fell’s hands grabbed a hold of Baz’s hips. It was then that Baz spoke and his words set Fell’s body ablaze. Images of both scenarios ran through the faery’s mind. His moans grew as he imagined all that Baz would do to him, which prompted him to suck harder and faster. How could he answer that question…? He pulled away if only for a moment, his eyes staring desperately into Baz’s.

“I… I want both,” he said breathlessly, his tongue still lapping at the cock in front of him. “Please give me everything. Please, please…” Desperate begging poured from the little faery’s mouth as he continued to suck on Baz’s luscious cock. “I want your come all over me, and I want your mouth on me too. I can’t choose, Baz… Please. Please, please…”

When the other pulls off before Baz is done, he gets ready to scold the other but then gives a low pleased laugh when Fell begins to beg. "Both? What a greedy and slutty thing you are." Baz muses aloud with an amused smile. "We can't do both today. If you hadn't already taken the day off of work we could have, as then we could have had the day tomorrow to recover and laze about. Since that isn't the case however, I'll have to decide just what to do with you."

While he was responding to the kneeling man before him, the kelpie continued to use the other much like he had the other night by moving and rubbing his slick flesh all over the other's face. "Before we get to that though, we have business to finish here." With a wicked grin, Baz shifts and runs his foot along the Fell's neglected flesh. "If you do well I'll even let you come before we leave the shower." Mostly to make sure the other lasts a bit longer for whatever he decides to go with once they're clean, but it's also a good incentive for the other to continue to be so eager.

Taking his pretty little doctor's face in both hands now, he holds the other in place while thrusting back into that pretty and abused mouth. The lips are red and swollen from trying to accommodate Baz's size, but to the kelpie that just makes them even more attractive. He doesn't go as deep, or at least not as often, which allows Fell's mouth to be flooded and over-saturated with the taste and feel of the flesh claiming his mouth. The taste of pre-cum rising as Baz gets closer to his first orgasm of the night.

"Don't spill a drop pretty, or else you won't get any on you later." Baz grunts out just before stiffening as his cock swells then jerks as he releases into Fell's mouth, filling it to the point to where no matter how hard the other tries he may not be able to keep from spilling. With a low hum, he continues rocking to ride it out while watching the other closely through hooded eyes to see if the other succeeds or not.

After a few moments to enjoy the sensation of just resting in the other's mouth, he pulls out and assists the other up. Once done checking Fell's mouth, he gives the other a deep kiss, a hand on the back of the doctor's head to guide and support, while he nips, sucks and licks the puffy lips and inside the other as though chasing his own flavor and laying another layer of ownership. Once satisfied he has completely explored and lay claim to his pretty's mouth, he has them get clean so they can head to the bedroom for the main part of their evening.

It was disappointing to hear that they couldn’t do both, though Fell figured he could only blame himself. Had he not taken the day off they would have been able to do everything he wanted. Then again if he hadn’t taken the day off he wouldn’t have gone into the forest to gather all of these new amazing plants with Baz. Well, no matter. The future was bright and Fell intended to have all-nighters with his love soon enough. For now, he’d have to settle.

In the meantime he’d make Baz proud by satisfying him to his fullest right here and now. He happily took the other in his mouth, his eyes squeezing shut as the large cock was forced between his lips. His cheeks bulged as it thrust in and out of him, but the taste… Oh it was exquisite. Fell’s tongue lapped all around the musky, hefty cock, toying with the head before sliding up and down the shaft as it reentered his mouth. It was impossible to explain how much he loved this. Never once did he think he’d enjoy being on his knees while taking in such a large, hard cock, but he did. Perhaps it was only because it was Baz… In fact Fell was sure of it. Only Baz could push his desires this far and drive the little faery insane with pleasure. Fell hoped he could do the same, but he also knew that his weakness to Baz was his own. While he as confident that Baz truly desired him and his body he wasn’t at the level of sheer obsession that Fell was. Said obsession was both frightening and exhilarating.

Another wave of delirious joy ran through Fell when he tasted pre-cum leaking from that enticing cock. He lapped at it as if he were dying of thirst, moaning as he craved more to flood his mouth. It wasn’t long before exactly that happened. He swallowed much of it, his eyes rolling up to look at Baz as he did, but there so much… He couldn’t stop some of it from sliding down the side of his mouth. Well he’d deal with that in a moment. For now he continued to suck and lick at the limp cock that rested in his mouth until it was regretfully pulled away. His tongue worked around his lips to lick up the cum that didn’t quite make it down his throat, and his finger worked to gather the rest. Before he could get a word out he was pulled upwards, his lips meeting with Baz’s. A gasp of surprise came from him, but he happily kissed the other back, his hands cupping his kelpie’s cheeks. Such a powerful kiss… Fell felt the other’s claim on him through the passion and strength that came from Baz. There was no one else in this world he belonged to.

“Baz…. Baz….” Fell’s breathing was heavy as he stared at his lover, his eyes hazzy yet shimmering as desire swelled within him. He hardly realized Baz was prompting him to get clean… All he could think about was having his kelpie inside of him. He refused to let him go as they washed and even when they made their way to the bedroom he kept his arms clasped tightly around him. They fell to the bed together with Fell peppering Baz’s cheek with kisses as he wrapped his legs around his waist. How nice it was to have the weight of this man on top of him… To feel those firm, strong muscles pressing against him, holding him down without even meaning to. “Don’t make me wait… I want more. I want you so badly.” He arched his back so his chest was lifted, offering his pink, sweet nipples to the kelpie. “Take what you want from me. Please… I just… I need more.”

He’d gotten good at begging… It was hard not to beg when he wanted everything Baz could give him. Even without touching him Baz could make him scream and write in ecstasy. His voice and words alone had a way of penetrating Fell and driving him to the brink of his orgasm. The power he held over the faery was maddening, but Fell treasured it. It was why he wanted it so badly. He hadn’t cum when they showered, but he was right there on the edge. It wouldn’t take much for him to fall off of it. “You’ll tell me what you’ll do to me tonight, won’t you?” Those shining eyes narrowed mischievously as Fell leaned forward and licked at Baz’s helps. “Go on. Can I have a little preview of how you plan to use me? Tell me, my love. Please? Tell me how you’re going to drive me mad.” He nipped at the other’s ear as he whispered into it, his words ghosting over Baz’s skin. The anticipation was torture and just knowing what to expect could make Fell cum.

As Fell once more starts to beg and plead with him, Baz lets out another low laugh. "You have gotten very good at begging, but seem to forget who's in charge." Baz almost purrs out in a low rumble while grabbing the other's arms and pinning them with one hand above the pleading fae's head. "I will take what I want, when I want, and will tell you if I decide to." The hand not holding the other's in place lightly traces a cheek before skimming down along his neck then stops to cup and squeeze one of the pec muscles.

"Now then, be sure to keep your hands there." He orders while sitting up with a grin. Letting go, he gets up and rifles through Fell's clothing before finding something suitable. "This should work." Going back to the bed, the kelpie uses a shirt he found and uses it as a blindfold on the other. "Excellent. Now, you just lay there and enjoy what I give you. Remember, don't move your arms and no coming without permission." He taunts in a happy tone while flicking the tip of the other's arousal.

Looming over the spread body before him, he takes in the sight of a blindfolded Fell laying on the bed with his hands held in place only by his will to please Baz. Licking his lips in anticipation, he gives his own cock a few tugs before stepping closer. Unable to resist, Baz lightly drags the tips of his fingers along the inside of one slim thigh, the back of his knuckles landing on the juncture between hip and sack. "Time to begin." He rumbles with a smile while easing himself back on the bed between the pretty doctor's thighs having reached a decision.

Starting with his hands cupping the other's thighs, the kelpie slides his hands up along Fell's body stopping when at the thin chest to cup and knead the flesh there. "As a doctor, do you think if I paid enough time and attention here that you'd become larger and even more sensitive? I think you'd be adorable with a pair of breasts." Baz hums with a wicked grin while continuing to knead and squeeze the areas around the cute pink nipples. "Well pretty? What do you think?" He prods the other while flicking one nipple with his thumb nail and pinching the other to tug it.

Without really waiting for an answer, he leans down to circle the flicked nipple with his tongue before using it to draw the bud into his mouth. Sucking on the one, the kelpie gives the other nipple the opposite of gentle treatment by continuing to tug, pinch and roll it with small times of reprieve by squeezing and kneading the whole 'breast'. When he changes what he does to the left nipple, he changes what he does with his mouth also in using his teeth to scrape or tug on the bud. Throughout this he lays flat on the other so that Fell's lower body is pinned and unable to move.

Eventually he decides to swap and nips his way over to the more abused nipple. "Seems like this one needs some care as well." His words cause a light breeze over the red and pointed bud which he teases the tip of with the pointed end of his tongue before laving the entire nipple. After a few licks, he gives it a nip before sucking on it while giving the wet nipple to the right a firm pinch and tug.

So he wouldn’t get a little sneak preview as to what he could expect from his kelpie… That was fine. Baz’s overwhelming, commanding energy was enough to keep Fell satisfied. He bit his lip apprehensively when his arms were pinned above his head. Keeping them there would prove challenging with as much as he squirmed around, however, Baz told him to do it and so Fell would. Forcing the faery to be immobile wasn’t the only thing up the kelpie’s sleeve. A new surprise of Fell’s shirt turned blindfold entered the picture. A small gasp escaped him when his eyes were covered and as soon as the darkness hit him anticipation rose in is chest. He swallowed hard, his head turning one way then the other in an attempt to hear where Baz might have been. The tricky kelpie was probably being careful not to make too much noise. “Baz?” Fell muttered into the darkness, unsure if his love was even still in the room with him.

But he had to be. He had to be right beside the bed, staring at Fell as if he were his prey. The thought of Baz seeing him like this, grasping his wrists as tightly as he could, blindfolded, ready and eager for whatever Baz would throw at him only deepened Fell’s desire. God, he wanted this man inside of him so badly. He squirmed as he imagined that large, heavy cock inside of him, pressing deeper and deeper, claiming him so he knew that no one else could have him. He wanted to feel the other’s sticky, wet cum inside of him and on him. The warmth of it on his stomach and chest and face served as a delicious reminder that Baz owned him… And he liked that thought. He liked the thought of belonging to someone.

His scattering thoughts were interrupted by an unexpected hand on his thigh. He gasped at the touch, his body now more sensitive from being on edge in the darkness. A few whimpers escaped him as Baz made himself comfortable between his legs. Part of him expected to feel something enter his tender, eager hole… Fingers or a tongue or perhaps something more, but Baz had something different planned for him.

A moan left him when he felt Baz’s rough hands on his chest. He pushed his chest out, begging for more and his kelpie didn’t fail to deliver. A soft “oh…” came from him when he felt the other’s coarse tongue toy with his nipple. “Baz…” he breathed out, his head falling back as his back arched more. His sounds were gentle and breathless as his kelpie slowly sucked on him. It was rare for Baz to be gentle with him… Not that Fell minded the rough treatment. On the contrary he felt as though he couldn’t live without it, but he enjoyed seeing all areas of Baz’s expertise. For as much as he savored this nice, slow pace, his light breathing turned into a cry when his other nipple received the exact opposite treatment. He hissed as it was pulled, tugged, and squeezed, though he relished in the two very different feeling coursing through his body.

One side sent soft, gentle waves through him and the other shot spurts of painful pleasure. He’d never experienced anything like this before and his lust-filled moans showed it. Baz was the only person who could ignite Fell like this. As hard as Fell tried to squirm around, mostly to rub his neglected cock against Baz’s body that was pinning him down, the other was simply too strong. No matter. Feeling the other’s strength control him like this only made Fell more aroused. His sensitive nipples served as the perfect catalyst for Baz to please him while still reminding him who was in charge. He moaned out the other’s name as each little bite and pull and suck drove him closer and closer to his climax.

He wanted to reach down and stroke his love’s hair, but he was coherent enough to remember Baz’s command. His arms stayed above his head though his body tried it’s hardest to move from under the other. He’d never been immobile like this before and he was only learning now how strangely wonderful it felt to be under Baz’s control in such a way. His legs on either side of the kelpie ran along the other’s skin, but it wasn’t enough… Fell wanted more.

“B-Baz… Please I…” He didn’t even know what he was begging for. The pleasure shooting through him from his tender nipples was already throwing him into a delirium. What more could he ask for? His words quickly turned to moans, and it was a suprise to him when his body suddenly spasmed and he came on both of their stomachs and chests. A sharp cry escaped him when he released; so far it was the most intense one he’d had so far. Odd that it was his nipples that made this happen… But it made the anticipation of how hard he would come from whatever else Baz had to offer grow. The moaning quieted to soft whimpers as his arched back settled onto the bed again. Only when his initial high vanished did he realize what had actually happened.

“I… I’m sorry, Baz. I didn’t mean to come… It just happened. I tried not to, but….” He moaned again, his chest falling up and down as he tried to catch his breath. “You just make me feel so good. I couldn’t control it. I’ve never felt like that before… Especially from this area.” Fell wasn’t sure what to expect from the punishment Baz was going to give him for breaking the rules, but a few things crossed the little faery’s mind, all of which caused him to panic a bit. “You won’t stop making me feel his way, right? I’m sorry, Baz. Forgive me this time. Please? I don’t want to stop feeling like this.”

Baz pauses in surprise when the other releases suddenly, then lets out a low laugh. Leaning up he kisses the other into silence. "Well now pretty, I can't say I expected you to hold out for long unless you had prior experience I don't know about. Still, punishment is in order so that we can get you trained to hold it back until I give you permission." He tilts his head in thought then nods slightly. "Though as a reward for keeping your hands in place it will happen after I get off again." Decision reached he looks down at the messy form beneath him.

Sitting up he scoops some of Fell's come onto his fingers and places them at the other's wrinkled opening. "Now then, should I play nice and prepare you properly or only use one finger." He muses aloud, to which the other could respond to should the half-fae have any preference. Not that it would guarantee that the kelpie would go with it if so.

Tapping a finger teasingly against the hold, in a pattern that only makes sense to him, he glances up at the other with a mischievous grin. "However, you still have to keep your hands where I put them. If you can't..." His voice trails off indicating the other won't like what will happen, but leaves it to the doctor's imagination as to what that will be. With that thought dancing around in the other male's head, the finger that had been teasing the place both Baz and Fell want the kelpie to claim, finally pushes in. "Look at how easily you took that. Such a slutty body you have." He rumbles teasingly even though Baz is pleased, despite part of it being making the area stimulated with the tapping into loosening up enough.

Slowly he moves and wriggles his finger. "Hmm, maybe not just one finger... Not just yet anyway." Murmuring aloud he then removes his finger to gather up more slick before pushing in two this time. Slowly, almost as if to purposefully drive Fell mad, the fingers move and stretch the opening. Deciding that they've both waited long enough, the digits are removed and Baz spread the other wide while shifting so the tip of his cock taps and presses against the twitching hole.

"Remember, keep your hands there." Baz rumbles out before pushing all the way in in one swift motion. "Yes..." He hisses in a low happy rumble while grinding for a moment to just enjoy the feeling of some friction with the heat and tightness. After a moment, he shifts and begins to move. Not fast, not just yet, but enough to where Fell can feel all of Baz's length and girth moving in and out, stretching and claiming that tight channel for his own use and pleasure.

Steadily he increases his pace until finally shifting onto the balls of his feet he's going almost full force. With a slight snarl, he grunts as his cock throbs and thickens before flooding the other with hot cum. Gripping the other tightly enough to bruise and his finger nails dig into the skin, Baz rides out his orgasm and even after done continues to rock for a bit until with a soft sigh he reluctantly pulls out of the other's body. Lowering Fell's legs, he sits down to enjoy the image before him for a few moments. "Alright pretty, you can move and take off your blindfold."

• 2 weeks later...

Fell could hardly hear what Baz was saying. It was as if he was muffled, farther away than he actually was. A whimper escaped the young fae as the waves of his orgasm washed over him, filling with pleasurable pulses and spasms. His mind could hardly comprehend anything else that was going on. As much as wanted to hear what Baz was saying all he could do was bite his bottom lip and prepare himself for whatever his kelpie had in store for him next. He swallowed hard as his sensitive body ached and begged for Baz’s touch. If Baz had truly set out to ruin him, then he had been successful in his mission. Fell’s body had easily become addicted to Baz, and it craved him every moment of every day. Even when he had him right here with him it still wanted more.

“Baz…” Fell breathed out the other’s name when he felt fingers tease at his twitching hole. He wanted so badly to feel that hefty, thick cock inside of him. He squirmed around, his head tossing to each side as he felt those fingers explore inside of him. It wasn’t enough though. He needed more. He needed Baz to fill him to the core, to lay his claim on him as he always did. Thankfully it wasn’t much longer before he received just that.

A gasp and then sigh of pleasure left him when he felt Baz push himself into him as deep as he could. Those indescribable feelings once again soared through Fell each and every time he was pushed into. His body happily accepted Baz--perhaps he really was slutty for this kelpie. Not that it mattered one way or another to Baz. He could say whatever he wanted about him. It was all probably true anyway. He craved Baz and his slutty little body drove him to beg and plea and cry for the one person who could make his heart burst out of his chest and deliver such exquisite pleasure to him.

It was hard to keep his hands right where they were, but he did it because Baz told him to. Not that he didn’t enjoy the challenge. Being blindfolded and forced to keep his hands where they were only enhanced those incredible feelings coursing through him. How Baz knew these things would feel so good, Fell didn’t know. But he trusted his kelpie. He trusted Baz with his body and his heart.

When the other released inside of him Fell was both delighted and upset. He didn’t want it to end. Gods, if he could have Baz in this way every hour of every day he would. Even when Baz pulled out he felt a small pang of sadness that their time together had ended. Naturally, there would be plenty more session between the two of them, but Fell was feeling particularly clingy tonight. He let his hands go and removed his blindfold when Baz told him to, and sat up to look him in the eye.

“C-can… Can I have more?” As he sat upright some of Baz’s warm, sticky cum leaked out of him. He felt strange not caring that Baz was seeing so… Undignified and messy. This was the only man who was allowed to see him like this. The only person on this earth who could see him so desperate and needy. Fell ran and hand down Baz’s chest and down his arm until he could lace their fingers together. “I’m just… I’m not ready for this to be over yet. We have the whole night, my dear.”

Baz raises an eyebrow while letting out a low laugh. He hadn't intended on things ending quite so early, and besides all that, who could resist further ravishing the sight that Fell is presenting? Seeing the other male disheveled, flushed, and desperate for more of whatever the kelpi will give him, well... It would take a much stronger fae than Baz to resist that call. "Don't worry, I had no intention of ending things just yet. However..." He slowly grins while shifting to lay on his back, eyes hooded. "How about you show me just how much you want more?"

Settling into a comfortable position, the kelpie watches the other seeing if his comment intending for Fell to ride him will be understood. Granted the smaller male has done so before, but the last time wasn't really a situation where Baz could sit back and watch as the half-fae rode and impaled himself on the flesh that he wants with such a needy desperation. Just thinking of how the other might look abandoning himself to the pleasure, and perhaps even self-conscious, causes his cock to twitch in anticipation.

"If you do well, and give me a good show I'll give you a reward." Baz rumbles while watching the other, hands tucked under his head. Overall he appears relaxed and in no hurry whatsoever, and this is mostly true. Having come twice already there is no pressing need to have another release right away, but more than that he's enjoying seeing just what his pretty little bed partner is willing to do and have done to him. For now Baz figures he will start with something fairly easy for the other and save spontaneous work visits for another time.

Hmm, as a reward I wonder what he would prefer... Although, I doubt he's ever experienced being swallowed whole while having a cock shoved down his throat. Laughing silently to himself, the kelpie continues to wait patiently to see what the other will choose to do.

It was something of a gift to be granted full access to Baz’s immaculate body. Like Fell had walked into a treasure room and had been told he could have whatever he wanted. Not that treasures would satisfy him now that he’d gotten a taste of his delicious kelpie. All he desired was Baz. His heart and body craved the other man like Fell craved air to breath. He had stopped wondering if he had been placed under some enchantment or if he was simply weak for a man so much stronger and mystical than him. The words of the faeries he had met in the forest left his mind. He’d throw himself at Baz every day and pray that Baz would have him. It didn’t matter to him if he looked desperate or clingy or undignified. He knew what he wanted and he wanted his kelpie.

He didn’t hesitate to settle his body between Baz’s legs, his head lowered so he would be eye-level with the other’s large cock. He licked his lips as excitement tingled in his stomach. He swallowed hard before peeking his tongue out to lightly lick at the hefty thing in front of him. A small moan escaped him at the taste of it, and he licked it again. Unable to resist temptation, he took it in his mouth, sucking and bobbing his head as he pushed Baz deep down his throat. His hands were busy toying with the other’s balls while his own cock quickly erected itself once again. By now he’d become somewhat good at sucking Baz off; there was no denying how much he enjoyed the taste and feel of it penetrating his mouth. More so he liked the dominance Baz exuded… how he held his head, forcing him to suck in a way that most pleasing to Baz.

Fell wanted more though. He wanted Baz to fill him up entirely. He wanted his cum all over him; he wanted to drown in it if he could. Another moan escaped him just at the thought of Baz having his way with him… Whatever Baz wanted to do with him Fell would happily let it happen. He enjoyed it. He liked being… Submissive? A toy? A little sex doll for Baz? Whatever it was, it was something he had never experienced before. All he knew was that he liked the feeling of Baz as his dominant, and even more than that Fell liked to obey.

Eventually he pulled his lips off of Baz’s thick, swollen cock. A soft whine of disappointment left him, but he knew there was more to be had. His open and twitching hole was just begging to be filled again. He placed his fingers against his hole, smiling at the moist, sticky cum that was still there. “Baz…” The name left his lips before he could stop it. His body practically acted on it’s own as he straddled the other man, his wings fluttering behind him to assist in lifting him. His breathing came in heavy pants and gasps as he held Baz’s cock still so he could lower himself onto it. Once he felt the fullness of Baz enter him he remained still for a moment, just enjoying the way his kelpie’s cock filled him entirely. He didn’t stay still for long though.

It didn’t take much time for his hips to move, for his hands to press into Baz’s stomach to keep himself steady, for his wings to help him bounce up and down on the cock that pierced him. His muscles tightened around the thing inside of him and he didn’t even try to keep his voice down as moans and shouts escaped him. He wanted to be filled with Baz’s essence once again. He wanted to feel the other deep inside of him, pushing and forcing his way through. As his pleasure spiked, his nails dug into Baz’s stomach. One hand gripped his own arousal and began stroking in time with each forceful penetration.

“Baz… Baz….” The kelpie’s name fluttered from Fell’s lips periodically until it left his lips with a shout as he came. He made a mess over Baz’s chest and stomach, but he hardly acknowledged it as he waited to feel Baz’s liquid leaking between his thighs once more. He took a few moments to catch his breath, his bright shining eyes looking down at his kelpie. “Mmm…” He’d tried to speak only to fail, but it was no matter. He rode out his orgasm, grinning widely as pleasure overtook his mind. “Baz… I adore you. I adore you so much…” He whispered, leaning down to lick and kiss Baz’s nipple. He wanted to feel Baz’s weight on him, to be under him and protected by the other’s strong body, but he didn’t have the strength to flip them. Instead he ran his hands up and down Baz’s sides, his lips still toying with the other’s nipple. “I can clean you if you want…” He already began licking at the cum that covered his love before he received an answer. He’d rather have Baz’s cum in his mouth if given the option, but there wasn’t anything he wouldn’t do for the other man. “Whatever you want me to do…” It was in these moments that the generous, kind-hearted doctor was replaced with a lustful, desire-ridden faery who was a slut for one particular kelpie. The delirium in his eyes said it all… How he stared at Baz with those shiny eyes as he if he were the only man on earth. “I adore you,” he repeated, wanting so badly to have his kelpie in every way possible.

Baz threads his fingers through the other's hair while shifting to allow the half-faery space between his legs. Letting out a low pleased rumble, he watches as the other first tentatively then eagerly licks and devours his cock. "That's right. Show it just how much you love it for all the pleasure it gives you." Grinning, the kelpie doesn't control or guide Fell this time, but instead lets the other put on a show. When the pretty little doctor pulls back to settle on top of him, his grin widens thoroughly enjoying how debauched and addicted to him the other has become.

"Such a slutty doctor you are. I wonder how your patients would react if they were to see you like this, hm?" He teases the other while sliding a hand up along the soft skin from hip to nipple to give it a teasing pinch. The question, is of course, rhetorical as other fae either wouldn't care or would just want to also use and pleasure the smaller male.

Once he starts being ridden, Baz at first helps to keep the other stable and guide him so that the kelpie can get as deep into that slick and amazing hole as he can. He sees the other getting close, but doesn't stop him or do anything to remind the other that he's already in trouble for coming without permission. When the splatters of hot cum fall on him the ability to hold in the laugh is nearly impossible, but he manages just barely.

Gripping the other tightly, tight enough to add more fingermarks to that pale skin, he roughly slams into that welcoming hole. Once, twice, three times before his fingers dig further into the skin as he swells before filling the opening to beyond capacity once more. With a low grunt as Fell lifts up causing him to slide out, he watches as the pink flesh slips out to lick at him. "Oh, you are going to clean me thoroughly alright pretty. And then I'm going to use you again before introducing you to your punishment. After that I may or may not decide to enjoy your body one more time before we go to bed." He husks out in a low tone while returning his hand to the other's head to keep him in place as well as guide to make sure the mess is cleaned to his satisfaction.

As the Fell repeats his words over, he gives the soft stands in his grip a firm tug. "As is only right. After all, you are mine." He returns simply. To the kelpie the matter is just that simple and he has no intention of letting the other just go. Not anytime in the near future anyway. Who knows what things will be like between then in a few decades after all?

Once cleaned, he rolls them over and shifts position settling with his thighs caging in Fell's head causing the kelpie's flesh to be tauntingly out of reach. For the moment. "I think you're going to like this pretty." I know I will. He thinks while internally laughing before leaning down and swallowing the half-fae's flesh in a single motion. At the same time, his arms scoop down and around his pretty doctor's hips to lift them up in order to give his hands access to the firm globes as well as the twitching and leaking opening. Without warning two fingers push in while his hips move down. For a few moments it presses against the soft, though slightly abused, lips before shoving past them to dominate and fill the doctor's mouth.

Soon the other is only able to move his arms from how Baz has him pinned. Without really caring if the other can breathe or not, he moves and grinds into the other's face to use his mouth as he pleases knowing that Fell loves and craves being used by him however he chooses, but is still mindful enough to give his pretty doctor moments now and then to get a good breath of air. All the while he continues to use his fingers to fill and toy with the opening he's claimed twice so far.

Of course he doesn't neglect the flesh in his mouth either. Soft, musky, and leaking wonderfully to show him how much the other is enjoying being used by Baz. He alternates between teasing with humming vibrations, soft and hard sucks, digging his tongue into the leaking slit, scrapping his teeth along the length, and even now and then lightly biting down enough for his teeth to press into the flesh a little. The kelpie continues his ministrations until with a harsh grunt he jerks and fills Fell's mouth with cum.

Riding out his orgasm, he removes one hand from the hole he's been playing with just as Fell begins to reach his own end. With a dark grin, despite the flesh in his mouth, he uses his hand to tightly grip the base of the doctor's swollen flesh to deny him while continuing to suck and torment him until it edges becoming overly painful. Pulling off, but not letting go, Baz pulls something from the sheets. Faster that Fell can blink, leather is around his cock and an inch thick strip holds his balls away from his body. At the base of the cock ring is a loop that has a small chain running from it to another loop behind the strap on his balls which which rub and tease the other once clothing is on.

"Now then, this is to stay on until I decide to let you cum again since you seem to keep forgetting so much as to ask me first." Baz rumbles with a pleased look while giving the hard and angry-looking flesh in front of him a flick with his finger.

• 2 weeks later...

Never in a million years would Fell have expected what came next. That was one of the best parts of being with Baz. The kelpie continued to introduce Fell to new and exciting experiences. Very exciting…. Perhaps it was one of the main reasons the faery had grown so addicted to Baz. How could he not? Wasn’t it normal to crave something so new and delicious and wonderous? The more Fell was given the more he wanted, and Baz continued to deliver.

It was impossible to move his head once it was wedged between the other’s strong thighs. Dangling above him was Baez’s hefty cock, just eager to fill Fell’s mouth… or so Fell had imagined. It was more his so own desire to have it between his lips, to feel it pushing in and out of him all the down his throat then up again. He whimpered as it teased him; he felt like Tantalus. No matter how hard he tried to reach for the juicy, succulent fruit it was always out of reach. His breathing grew heavy as his desire overwhelmed his small body. It was right there! He wanted it so badly? Did Baz even know how insane and obsessed Fell had become for his body? Of course he did. He had to know otherwise he wouldn’t do such a good job of ruining him.

It seemed like an eternity had passed before something finally happened. Unlike Tantalus, Fell had a merciful master who not only allowed him to taste the wondrous fruit, but also fed his body even more pleasure. Before he even knew what was happening, Baz’s cock plunged into the little faery’s mouth while his own cock was absorbed into Baz’s mouth. Extra pleasure coursed through him when he felt his love’s fingers enter him. This was so much more than Fell could have hoped for, so much more than he could have imagined. To top it off he never knew the sheer delight in something as strange as immobility… There was something about being immobile that made his desire rise. It was just one of many things he was discovering that he enjoyed.

His moans were muffled as the hefty cock dipped in and out of his mouth. Once again he lost his mind to pleasure as Baz sucked hard and perfectly on Fell. His whole body was on fire…. he couldn’t ever have imagined doing something like this let alone enjoying it. Yet here he was. His body would have never known such ecstasy were it not for this man. And even then, Fell knew that only Baz could lightbauch a fire in him. No one else could do the things that Baz did and expect the same results.

It felt like heaven when Baz finally released in Fell’s mouth. He swallowed all of it, and at the same time he felt his own body nearing it’s end. Except that it never did reach it. Fell hardly realized what was happening, but when he looked down at himself he saw some type of device attached to him. It prevented him from releasing, which was both sexy and painful.

“B-Baz…” he whimpered, squirming around on the bed as his body begged for release. “It hurts…” There was no denying how painful this was, and yet even now he loved the feeling of being under his kelpie’s control. If Baz decided to take advantage of him now he wouldn’t be opposed to it. In fact he’d welcome it… his helplessness as Baz had his way with him. His desire for release as Baz so cruelly kept it from him. He imagined himself begging and begging only for Baz to nonchalantly deny him the one thing he craved, all the while fucking him until he passed out.

Fell had long since stopped wondering what the hell was wrong with himself… He accepted how much he enjoyed his treatment and how much he craved it. Perhaps he was a masochist or maybe he was just very willing to give his entire self over to this kelpie. “Baz, I…” He sat up only to feel a sharp pain in his lower abdomen as he did so. He instantly fell back into the bed, staring at the ceiling with half-lidded eyes as his body tossed and squirmed around. “Please let me come… please… Oh god, Baz…” As he spoke his body seemed to have a mind of its own. Without realizing it his legs opened wide, inviting the kelpie between them while his hands brushed over his still-sensitive nipples. It was hard to pinpoint exactly what he was begging for… In the end he simply wanted everything that Baz could give him.

Baz chuckles lowly and flicks a finger at one of the trapped balls. "Oh, I don't think so pretty. You're not going to come until I feel you've earned it." He rumbles while lightly nipping at the tip of the other's cock. "That's what you want most though isn't it? To do what I want and make me happy?" He rumbles while giving a teasing lick along the now painfully looking red shaft.

Straightening up he shifts and turns as he feels the other moving. His grin widens when he sees the other playing with his nipples and the kelpie settles between the sprawled legs. "Look at you. My pretty slutty doctor. All trussed up and begging for more of whatever I'm willing to give you." Baz rolls out in a low, pleased, husky tone. "Such a good wanton pet you are. I still have to carry out your punishment of not coming on you, but I think you've earned being filled with my cum a few more times inside." Laughing softly he stands up and drags the other to the edge of the bed before rolling him over and placing him as desired.

Soon the small doctor is placed with his feet on the floor and bent over with his hands on the edge of the bed. "Honestly. I think I spoil you." He teases with a smile while nudging the other's feet wide. "Now then, keep your hands on the bed and your ass up." The kelpie orders with a firm slap to the turned up globes in front of him before spreading them wide to slam in. "You're so loose and slick with my cum I can just pound away at you can't I? Perhaps you're too loose now and need something else in with my cock to feel full?" He asks in a taunting tone. Though he doesn't plan on double filling the other. Not just yet at any rate.

For a few moments he just leans back and enjoys the sight of his flesh plunging into the other and forcing some of the cum out with each thrust. After a bit though, the kelpie shifts his stance and leans down against the other with his hands sliding up to pinch those perky pink nipples. "This is what you wanted, right pretty?" He asks before biting down on the back of the other's neck. Keeping the chunk of flesh between his teeth, he rams into the other while his hands knead and toy with the other's chest, treating them much either a woman's chest or how one might milk a cow. His hand squeeze and rub the flesh, and his fingers roll, pinch, tug, and flick at the abused nubs.

Uncaring of how much discomfort or pain the other is in from being denied, the larger male takes his own pleasure and comes again. Further flooding the other's insides and pushing it further up into the body causing a slight swell in Fell's stomach. Letting go of the skin between his teeth, he gives it a few gentle sucks and licks before speaking. "Are you feeling full of my cum yet? Or do you still want more?" Despite asking and seeming as though the other has a say, he continues to thrust and grind into that upturned and wanton ass. For him he'll keep going until the other passes out or it's time for the doctor to clean up and go to work.

Baz’s voice washed over the desperate, delusional faery. Had his body become sensitive enough that he could practically feel the other’s voice penetrating him? It reverberated through his heart and down his body, causing little prickling tingles to push their way through his skin. Answering or respond to anything Baz said was impossible. All Fell could manage at this point were whines and groans. The pain was still coursing through his lower abdomen and his sensitive balls and cock, but there was a still a pleasure underneath it. The excitement of not knowing exactly what Baz had in store for him or for how long he was going to keep him like this… It drove him insane, and that insanity released all kinds of ecstasy in him.

“Baz…” It was the only word Fell could say. Perhaps it was the only word Fell even knew considering how far gone he was. A small moan left him when he was pulled to the end of the bed and flipped. His legs could hardly hold him up; without the bed he’d be on his knees, not that he would necessarily be opposed to that. However, it wasn’t what Baz wanted and Fell didn’t want to suffer another punishment. Not right now anyway. He’d rather be relieved of this one before incurring another. “Please… Baz, I--Ahhh!” God he loved when Baz smacked his ass. He swore he could come from that alone just like how he came from his nipples being toyed with.

Once Baz enters him Fell feels that same sense of relief and delirious delight, though now it’s accompanied with the pain from his locked up cock. It increased the pressure in his body, making him feel like he was being filled to the brim. For as loose as he was it felt like Baz was forcing himself into a small space… Perhaps it was just the tenseness from being unable to come. Then again, he hoped he wasn’t too loose… He didn’t want Baz to feel any less pleasure than usual. Fell gripped the sheets tightly as the other pushed in and out of him, his knuckles white as they gripped harder and harder.

Par for the course, this wasn’t all Baz was going to deliver. A quick shout escaped Fell when teeth bit deep into his neck and his nipples were once again relentlessly toyed with. He bit his bottom lip as he was overcome with pleasure and pain. A sob rose in his throat as the need to come began to take over his whole being. “Please… Please… Please I… I need… I need… Ahh!” So much stimulation… Fell didn’t know how he could handle it all. He could practically feel Baz’s come inside of him, pushed deeper and deeper in his body and at the same time leaking out.

And Baz wasn’t even done. Fell’s moans persisted as Baz continued to press and grind against him. Gods, he wanted more. It seemed Fell’s desire couldn’t be satiated. A small smile crossed his face as that perfect cock continued to thrust into him even after Baz was all done. He wanted more… So much more… Yet his desire and his strength couldn’t match up. “I… I want more… I…” He could feel his body shutting down on him. As much as he wanted to stay up and play he knew it was only a matter a time until his body gave up. Even so, he would take as much as he could get. “Please, don’t stop. Please….” Fell enjoyed the feel of Baz inside of him for as long as he could before he simply couldn’t take anymore. He fell limp, having passed out from the wonders that Baz served him.

Morning was rough. Or maybe it wasn’t morning… Maybe it was still night. Fell couldn’t tell and frankly it didn’t matter. All that mattered was the pain his body. A loud cry came from him when he woke up and he curled in on himself. He’d forgotten that he hadn’t been able to come, and now he was paying for it. The pleasure that subdued some that pain was long gone, leaving only the sharp aching feeling in him. “Baz… Baz please… Baz….”

After Fell had passed out, Baz had rode out his final orgasm before pulling from the other's unconscious body with slick wet 'pop'. Chuckling softly the kelpie shifts the other onto the bed and covers him up before joining him with a feeling of contentment. For now anyway. With a yawn and stretch the large male settles down and soon drifts off to sleep. Come morning when the other wakes up and calls out to him, he stirs and sleepily blinks at the other.

"Hush now. Breathe through it." He rumbles rolling over and gently massages Fell's lower stomach. "You've come several times without permission and must go through your punishment." Baz lightly chides and reminds the other. "The cock ring and ball strap will stay on. If you go through work and properly reflect on why you're wearing them and give me a satisfactory reflection tonight, I'll take one of them off." Which one will depend both on Fell's reflection, Baz's whim, and if Fell expresses a preference or not.

"To get through this you'll have to accept the pain, welcome it almost." Baz patiently coaches the smaller male until the pain becomes at least tolerable enough for Fell to get up in order to prepare and leave for work. After the other leaves, Baz lounges a bit then after changes the sheets heads out. He still has some people to visit and wants to see if his message has been received yet.

Upon reaching the city, Baz stays in human form but also keeps himself invisible. Slowly he meanders through the town listening to gossip and adding his own whispers here and there. Finally he makes it to the factory that is producing the toxic waste that is being dumped into his lake. Should anyone be able to see the gaze the kelpie is giving the place, they would have ran in fear for nothing but cold rage and death can be seen. As it stands, those inside probably shiver with a sense of dread.

Eventually Baz leaves deciding to let the humans cower and worry for another day. Picking up his pace, Baz shifts and heads towards where Fell is currently working out of. Upon reaching the location the kelpie shifts back to human form and even makes himself visible so the human clients can see him. In hand is a small bundle with some snacks. Stepping up to the door he knocks then enters.

It was easy enough for Baz to simply say “breathe through the pain,” but it was another story entirely to work through it. Literally work through it. To say that Fell was sluggish was a polite way of putting it. Today was one of those days where the patients asked him what was wrong and if they could help him out with anything. He naturally always declined, but he’d be damned if he said this wasn’t one of his hardest workdays yet. Thankfully, no one came in who needed anything more than a quick fix. Today made Fell wonder if perhaps some boundaries would have to be set. For as much pain he was in, Fell didn’t necessarily mind it. Dare he say he liked it? Or rather he liked the memories it brought him. He liked the lingering feeling of Baz’s control over him, how it extended to places that didn’t even involve the kelpie. On workdays like this, easygoing and calm, Fell knew he’d be more than happy to take whatever Baz wanted to give him. However if he’d had to do something like perform surgery or help give birth that’d be a different story. It might be worth it to try and see if Baz would be willing to let go of his control in these instances. After all, as much as Fell found being Baz’s 24 hour slut appealing, he still loved and cherished his job very much. He’d lose more than himself if he suddenly was untrustworthy as a doctor.

The day went on and Fell was thankfully allowed to be lazy. His patients were chatty, mostly coming in for medication and to gossip about things going on in the town. Apparently some strange happenings have occurred--courtesy of Baz no doubt, but Fell wasn’t about to open his mouth about that. He simply nodded and took in whatever information he was given. One patient, a young pregnant woman who had been coming to him since she found out about the little baby growing in her, expressed her concern about bringing a life into this unstable world.

“It’s not all bad, is it?” Fell asked, as he went about his usual checkup procedure. He kept his light doctor’s coat closed in an attempt to hide any revealing things about his current condition. It worked for the most part so long as he was strategic about where he stood or sat. “Sure, we’re going through a rough patch now, but things will get better. They always do, Agatha.” He smiled at her and she was about to reply when the door to the office opened. They both looked up, and they both stared wide-eyed at the handsome man who walked in.

“B-Baz…?”

“You know this looker, do you?”

Fell rolled his eyes at her obvious interest. For a married, pregnant woman she most certainly had no qualms about expressing her naughty little desires. “Yes.” Fell raised an eyebrow at Baz, though couldn’t stop the crooked smile from forming on his lips. “He’s my… Um… Well…”

“By the stars, tell me that he’s your brother and that he’s single.”

“No, Agatha. Neither of those are true. He’s… He’s my….” His what? It wasn’t really necessary to give their relationship a title or apply names to themselves, but now that someone was asking… What were they? Partners? Lovers? Hell, was Baz his master? “Let’s just say he’s mine, dear.”

“Damn. Do you want to trade? My Erik is a spectacular cook, he is!” Even Fell couldn’t stop himself from laughing at the haughty woman. Not only at her humorous jokes, but also at the fact that if she did run off with Baz she would most certainly find herself at the bottom of a lake.

“I’m good, thank you. You can take a seat there, Baz, if you’d like. And I think we’re all done here, Agatha. If you experience any pain or anything seems abnormal come see me straight away.”

“Can I come see you anyway?” She winked at Baz as Fell escorted her to the door. “Bye, Agatha.” Once she was gone, which took a bit longer than usual, Fell leaned his back against the door and locked it tight. “What an unexpected but welcome surprise. You were even so kind to bring food. I swear I grow to adore you more and more every day.” He finally pushed off the wall and slipped off his coat, letting it fall to the floor. He undid his pants, though didn’t take them off. It was mostly to give his throbbing, aching cock more room now that he was free of patients.

Fell sat on his knees in front of Baz, smiling up at him and unaware of the dark, hooded look that was already forming in his eyes. “I’ve been a good faery, Baz. I’ve managed to work through the pain.” He placed a hand on his lower abdomen as he spoke. “And I’m so happy to see you that I feel like the pain has even lessened.” In something of a roundabout way, Fell was asking for a reward. Whether that be the devices getting removed or perhaps Baz gifting the little faery by letting him taste that delicious cock of his, Fell didn’t care. Perhaps anything would have sufficed so long as he knew Baz was proud of him.

At the greeting of Fell's patient, Baz just throws her a grin which only grows as the doctor struggles to figure out how to introduce the Fae. When Agatha begs Fell to tell her that Baz is single and his brother, he outright laughs. The human woman is certainly entertaining. Turning his gaze and amusement back to the human woman, he gives a playful bow. "Unfortunately my home isn't fit for entertaining guests," an understatement and the reminder causes a flash of emotions to quick to read or noticed "but I'll make a deal with you. If you be a good patient and don't cause my lover undue worry or trouble I'll come by and visit again."

With a low laugh, Baz waves the woman off as she gives Fell a little bit of trouble while leaving. When Fell comes back over to him, Baz's grin turns wicked while waving the snacks. "Well now, I can't have you withering away on me now can I? Not when we're just getting things started." As Fell kneels in front of him, the kelpie gets a slightly heated and hungry look, though he still mostly looks mischievous and playful. Lightly he strokes the other's soft skin along the cheek and jaw. "Now then, as good as my pretty little doctor has been it's time to eat. Maybe if you tell me what you've learned I might give yo ua small reward to get you through until you get home."

Setting the bag down he pulls out the food that he had picked up on his way to the other. There are some steamed dumplings, a couple sandwiches, and two puffy pastries. "Now then, if you get us something to drink I think we'll have a nice little lunch here before you have to get back to your patients." He lightly pets and strokes the doctor's hair for a moment before gently nudging him away.

"Now then, have anything to tell me about? Your day? Thoughts you've had?" He asks while fighting back a grin. Though he's losing the fight as the corners of his lips keep turning up.

Perhaps this is how a dog felt when it received pets from it’s master. Not that Fell wanted to think himself a dog or anything of the sort, but in the moment it was the only thing that seemed comparable. Being on his knees in front of Baz, getting pet and stroked, and loving those tender touches more than he thought he would… It seemed only fitting to think of a dog in this case. Not that Fell said anything like that. He’d keep that to himself. His happiness may have been evident on his face, but he didn’t want Baz to think of him as anything less than what he was.

Such a tease Baz was. Still, Fell enjoyed a little teasing here and there. When asked about drinks Fell wondered if he had anything around. It’s not like a doctor’s office was the ideal place to just have these things. He always had water and while he was sure that Baz would like some he wished he had something a bit more refined. He looked through the cabinets, and it was then that he saw it. How could he have forgetten? A patient had gifted him wine for taking care of his daughter. It wasn’t the best wine out there, but it would do. “I actually happen to have this,” Fell said as he began pouring the wine into simple looking glasses. He went ahead and poured water too, just in case Baz was craving some.

“Thanks for the food.” Once it was all set, Fell pulled a chair towards his love and began eating. He pulled the sandwich apart, eating it in pieces as he thought about what Baz had asked him. He certainly did have a lot to think about today. It was literally tugging at him from the moment he woke up until now. Even with his thoughts mostly on how he could best serve his patients he did think about how he could avoid being so uncomfortable again.

“I thought about… A lot,” Fell started, unsure of how to properly phrase whatever it was he wanted to say. “I thought about how happy I am when you… You know. Do those things to me.” He turned a soft pink as he spoke. By now Fell was no longer embarrassed about the things he and Baz did, but sometimes he found himself being more conservative depending on the atmosphere and his own mood. The professionalism from his day was still lingering and it didn’t seem right to say such things aloud. “I thought about how happy I get when you’re happy with me. I thought about how I should follow the rules you’ve laid out for me. I don’t hate the idea of punishments because I like feeling… Feeling like… I don’t know. Like you still have control over me even when you’re not around. Is that strange?” He shrugged as he continued to break apart his sandwich. “But I’d rather do as you tell me to do in the first place. That’s the meaning of obedience, right?”

Fell laughed to himself. In a way he really did sound like a dog, didn’t he? Wanting to obey, yet not always succeeding. Sometimes finding joy in not obeying at all. Testing the limits. Ultimately wanting his master to be happy with him. Fell never imagined he would see himself like this, but perhaps it wasn’t all bad. Being a pet was turning out to be quite a fun experience.

Baz looks at the wine and tilts his head, not really one for human liqueur, but decides to try it anyway though he is glad to see the other also give him some water. After Fell sits down and starts to eat, he does as well but starts with some of the dumplings instead of the sandwich. The flavor is pretty good, especially when dipped in the sauce it comes with. After a few bites he takes a small sip of the wine. Swallowing he gives a one-sided shrug. Not bad, but definitely has had better. Both human and Fae-wise.

As the doctor speaks, Baz listens and gets a small smile which grows as Fell finishes and even laughs. "That's very good. Wanting to please and yet knowing that the punishments are really more about helping you grow and learn, is important. Plus," His eyes gleam. "while not always enjoyable they are nothing more than tools and after the punishment we move on. Though some can be somewhat for fun when you're intentionally wanting to be punished." He chuckles. "Though that's not really a punishment then is it?" The kelpie lightly teases.

"Now, finish up your food. We can't keep you closed forever now can we?" He smirks before finishing his portion of the food then settles back with the pastry dessert that he nibbles at between finishing his glass of wine and the water. Once both of them are done, the empty glasses are set to the side and the remnants cleaned up.

Once everything is cleaned up and put away, Baz stretches lazily before looking at the other. "Alright. It's about time I leave so you can continue working." He moves as though to stand, but then pauses and looks over at Fell. "First though, come here and show me." While his face is relaxed, the kelpie's eyes shine with amusement as he waits for the other to show him the source for the half-fae's discomfort.

When the doctor finally moves closer and reveals himself and the device, Baz lets out a low pleased hum while dragging the back of a knuckle up the other from sack to tip. His fingers gently trace and rub against the sensitive flesh before flicking the chain to cause the metal to sway and rub against Fell. "Since you've done well with your thoughts today, I'll remove one of these. Do you have a preference?" He asks while continuing to run his fingertips along his doctor's flesh, though he doesn't give any promise of listening to what the other requests.

All Fell wanted was to please Baz, and it seemed he had managed to succeed. The joy he felt in that was indescribable. It was as if making him happy was the only thing in the world that mattered. How had he come to adore Baz this much? How had he given so much of himself to Baz in such a short amount of time? He was trapped. Addicted even. He may have been able to keep himself together during the day while he worked on his patients, but when he came home… God if he couldn’t drink in everything that was Baz he was likely to go stark mad. Even now, having him here in front of him made it difficult to focus. Fell wanted to throw himself at him and beg for just a taste of what he could expect when he got home.

But he kept his professionalism. He kept his cool. He kept his calm, gentle demeanor. Honestly, Baz could probably sense how hot and bothered Fell was right now. He wouldn’t put it past the kelpie to have that type of instinct. Nevertheless, Fell didn’t (or tried not to) let it show too much.

Once they were all done with this food, Fell happily did as he was told and showed Baz the devices. He was grateful to have one of them taken off. He wasn’t used to these things and he wasn’t one hundred percent sure which one would make him come if removed… or if both needed to be removed. “Please, leave the ring on. I think I might be able to handle that one better for the rest of the day.” Even with his request Fell knew that Baz would do what he wanted. Regardless he was left with at least one on when Baz left and after that it was time to get back to work.

Time ticked slowly for Fell. Agatha had come back at some point to get as much information as she could about Baz… Which wasn’t much. Fell didn’t want him to attract too much attention, and that especially meant that Agatha needed to keep her mouth shut. Eventually he sent her away and tended to anyone else who entered. Except those two strange men.

“Sorry to bother you, Doctor. We’re investigating a missing person. You wouldn’t happen to know anything about Councilman Thorn, would you?”

Thorn? Fell tilted his head as he tried to remember the person attached to that name. He was one of leaders for the sewage pipe leading into Baz’s lake. His disappearance probably meant…

“Sorry, I only know what I read in the papers. It’s a shame, isn’t it? I can’t imagine what might have happened to him.”

“You can’t, huh?”

Fell didn’t like the suspicious tone in the second man’s voice. Naturally, the suspicion was only there because Fell was a fae. This man was someone who believed fae were the scum of the earth and that only a fae could do harm to someone of such a high social standing. Before Fell could even reply the second man grabbed him by his arm, hard enough that he knew a bruise would form.

“If you know anything, then I suggest—“

“I don’t!” Not only could Fell feel the energy around him changing, but so could the officers. Perhaps his time with Baz really had changed him. It wasn’t that long ago that Fell would have simply let these men abuse him. Now, his aura was dangerous, deadly even, and the men could sense it. “Now let go of my arm. If you want to question me, then do it properly. Until then, get out. Now.”

The men didn’t hesitate to leave, though not before shooting dirty looks towards the little faery. Once they were gone, Fell knew it was time to leave. He gathered his things and quickly left his office, heading straight home to see Baz.

“Baz!” He called once he made it inside. The Black Dog approached him, and though Fell wasn’t sure if Baz was home he knew he wanted to show him his already formed bruise and tell him about those stupid men. So much for trying to convince Baz of human kindness….

When Fell asks the ring to be the one left on, Baz gives a slow nod though a grin slowly spread across his face. "That is the one I was thinking of leaving, but you may regret that choice pet." He murmurs softly. While the strip of leather keeping the doctor's balls away from his body would be uncomfortable had it been left on, the other at least wouldn't have had to worry about dry orgasms. Still, the thought of further fun by giving his doctor sexual torment is too much fun to resist.

Prepared to catch the other should Fell experience one, or multiple, dry orgasms once the toy is removed; the kelpie first undoes the chain connected to the cock ring before carefully removing the leather strap. Cupping the sensitive sack in one hand, he assist with the returning blood flow and soreness that the other is sure to experience while swiftly putting the contraption to the side.

After making sure that the smaller male is able to get through the remainder of his work day, Baz gathers the other to him and dips him. Grinning roguishly, the large fae swoops down and nips at the other's lip before covering his pretty pet's mouth with his own. In short work, he dominates the other's mouth. Teeth and tongue are used in equal measure until the other is a boneless sack in his arms. Satisfied he lets the other go. "Just to remember me by until you get back." He tosses over his shoulder with another grin before shutting the door.

After leaving the kelpie decides to go and spend time near his lake. It's been too long since he's really been able to get close to the waters of his home, and even though he can't get into the murky depths, there is something about at least being near them.

Eventually he heads back and actually arrives to the cabin just minutes before Fell returns. Hearing the other call out for him, he answers. "In the shower!" Seeing the water had made him yearn to feel at least some manner of contact with his element. Having just gotten in the kelpie hesitates to get out, but the doctor sounds upset. Slowly he turns off the water and pads out to go see what has happened since he had left his pretty little half-fae that has upset him.

The moment Fell heard Baz call out to him, he rushed to him with Black following close behind. It was comforting to know that he had a support system. Baz would surely take care of him and even their new dog was doing his best to stay by Fell’s side to make sure he was okay. Not that Fell was necessarily freaking out… He held a sense of calm about him even if he was upset about what had happened. In fact, he was more angry than anything. Another sign that Baz had some sort of impact on Fell’s personality. He couldn’t let someone just push him around… What kind of impression would that leave on Baz?

When Fell finally came across his lover he was momentarily struck by the other’s gorgeous presence. It was hard not to be taken aback by the other when he was standing there, naked and beautiful. The situation made Fell chuckle. Never once in his life had he been both nervous and dealing with the constant pressure from the cock ring. It was a strange sort of physical and emotional whirlpool, but not entirely unwelcome.

“Something odd happened at work,” Fell started, moving to wrap his arms around Baz. Just holding onto him, having in him in his arms, smelling his scent, being near him... All of it served to calm Fell's heart. Not his body though. Even in this weird, possibly dangerous situation, his body reacted to Baz's closeness. Perhaps it was part of Fell's addiction. He didn't even realize he licked is lips, though he did notice his mind wandering, wanting to take that lovely wet cock into his mouth. There were more pressing matters to deal with right now.

“These men… police officers or detectives or something, I don’t know. They were investigating a missing person, some councilman. They clearly thought that I had information and they tried to hurt me.” He took off his jacket, letting it fall to the floor as he pointed to the bruise on his arm. “They were just suspicious of me because I’m a fae. Still… It left a bad taste in my mouth. I'm not sure I should go back to town for a while, but doesn't that just seem more suspicious.” Besides it'd be a shame to no gossip with Agatha about his lover.