When in Rome… [LoneDigger&Hideki](Private)

-Hideki-

Nero wasn't shocked exactly, but was sexuality really so open here? Growing up on a farm meant he was no stranger to the topic... when it came to animals more so, but not really people. And same sex relationships...? He'd heard of them between males, but never between two females.

He didn't say anything though, all of this was completely out of his business. Old lovers, siblings, former guards, the northern... It was all so strange to him. But this was his world now, so he better get used to things being such a way.

Though it had been only a few days, yet he knew there was years worth of relationships he had to gain up on if he hoped to fit into his new place.

"Markus likes to get a rise out of you? He's the teasing sort... and your sister has her own ideas. Leaving you in the middle."

Nero hadn't really meant to speak his observations out loud, but it was helping him to piece it together. A guard was always paying attention to his surroundings... or at least a proper one should be talking notice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Hideki-

• LoneDigger

Julius looked up to his taller guardsman when he told him that Markus apparently was the teasing type and that he wanted to get a rise out of him. If Markus really had become a tease now that was news to him because it usually had been the other way around! Markus was usually a serious man to whom duty came first and Julius was the playful one but the blond just didn’t feel playful at the moment. He had been waiting for the other to return and had missed him and now seeing him again hurt him especially considering that the outcome had not been what he had hoped for. That Markus would not leave again. But he also couldn’t demand it from the man, they weren’t a couple after all. That Dominica however had her own ideas was nothing new to him whatsoever.

The blond didn’t say a word and the silence was broken by Markus who laughed. “I didn’t know I was the teasing type.” He commented. “Do you see what you made me do by being so cold to me now? I just wanted you to smile and to embrace me and welcome me back.” The Centurion stated. “It apparently won’t happen though. So I’ll be in my room. I have to take a nap and refresh. We’ll meet again later at the feast.” The man said his eyes wandering from Julius to Nero. “We will as well.” He said giving him a playful slap onto his butt while looking towards the blond who just looked after Markus who was leaving the room behind not even waiting for Julius’s mum to bring the food as the legionary couldn’t bear the blond acting cold and reproachful towards him while he had been the one to replace him by a good looking fellow in the first place.

Julius sighed and the tension went from his body as he was walking over to the sofa sinking onto it. “I messed up.” He said and then sighed. “Would you give me a massage?” he asked Nero, his blue eyes looking into the golden-brown ones.

• Saga locked this topic