• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• 현애

• Belita

• JenovaVII

hmmm... lets see.. I have 8..

Living room, Dining, Kitchen, Toilet, extra room for guest's bed, attic, Master's Bedroom (which is my room ofc), and the secret room for my wigs and costumes :p I live alone in my apartment tho.. it's not really big.. but enough for me :p

Do you believe in the rumor about asian guys? :p

loool I believe I know what you are referring to and if I am correct in thinking, then I would have to say no I don't believe that lol

What is your favorite drink? (non-alcoholic)

well yeah..

I am in a time of my life I have to make big life changing desicions /". whatever I make yes or no will literally set my whole life course.

do you sing in the shower?

Drawing.

Do you happen to have been born to a father who's always with the head on the clouds and forgets his documents/keys/cellphone/whatever in the most idiotic places all the damn time? (-_-)

If you didn't will you please trade with me?

Ahahahha, lol Jenow, no mine wasn't like that at all :p

But it must be funny though :D

Ever wished for something that seemed impossible but came true?

Hm. Not impossible per see, 'cause even if what I wished for would be highly unlikely to happen, the probability was never zero.

As an example, a couple of years ago, me and my friends forgot to buy the tickets for a concert until it was almost completely sold out (we are always fast with these things but that time it just somehow happened). As expected, some were already panicking because there were only two or three tickets left and we were nine. Then a non-miracle (non- because i don't believe in miracles) happened and all of a sudden there was just the right amount of tickets for us. Happy ending.

Are you a positive or a negative person?

well I have got to have at least 1 positive person everywhere but its not that easy so I leave it to someone else.

if no one would do it then I am the positive one :)

do you have a cute quiet sneeze or a big loud one XD?

Mine is so quiet it's freaking ridiculous. I either let out a really low and barely audible "atchim!" sound -no, seriously- or I don't make any sound at all.

What is your favorite 'old-school' anime?

Old-school anime? hmm... I don't have a particular favorite, been so long since I've watched one (and I prefer manga...)

Which song do you never tire of?

Yami no Matsuei I think~~ Also Deadman Wonderland^^ (yaoi is better as manga hehe)

what are you listening to right now?