• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• 현애

• Belita

• JenovaVII

That's a tough one, Nezu. Practically all of my dreams are very much nonsensical... The latest one I'm intrigued with would have to be the one where I keep taking masks off of my face infinitely, all kinds of masks -cartoons, monsters, abstract and even Venetian carnival masks- and it's endless, my face never appears, I just keep taking one mask off after another, like a reptile shedding skin.

I'm sitting on the floor in a corner of a dark room, it's empty of any decoration and furniture but negatives and photographs laying everywhere on the floor -some ripped to pieces- and a single white chair, right in the middle of the room, that always catches my attention, the contrast with all the darkness around it is amazing. I've had it 3 or 4 times now, always the same, not a single detail changes, it always stops at the same moment as well. I tried to force some kind of continuation but it won't go beyond the second that I suppose the last mask is coming off and my face is finally showing.

Who are you? (take it as you will)

Hm, there's nothing that really aggravates me to a point that I'm in need to calm down, and if there is I'm the kind of person that has a really bad memory so I tend to forget everything right away as well.

But I guess being occupied doing something that I have and/or like to do absorbs my attention completely and I'll take my mind off of whatever was bothering me.

So in my case that would be drawing, I think.

Are you a morning person?

right now wanna visit the great walls of china.. dunno why..

have you ever wondered what's life with out internet :D

oh men~~~ that is kinda sucks life without internet >

What are you gonna do if someone telling you are annoying?