• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• 현애

• Belita

• JenovaVII

I don't really feel embarrassed, but when I do, I would just feel awkward, maybe turn red a bit, though I doubt and I'd just change the subject and try to forget the reason why I felt embarrassed :D

What would you do if someone stole your clothes when you were on the shower at the gym and the only way out would be crossing the gym full of people?

im not really sure.. but definitely gonna contact my friends.. or if worst comes to worst .. Ill cover my face :D

Who's your favorite pokemon? :)

Nothin special.

I went to church (my class had a mass because we were graduating so our religion teacher who is actually a pastor arranged it all and bought me an ice creaam~~~~ ^^)

Are you confident in yourself?

Gnnh, can't choose I have so many...

From yaoi only it's Asami (Viewfinder).

From manga in general it's Gintoki (Gintama). Also Urahara (Bleach), Tyki (D.Gray-man), Neuro (Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro), Akutabe (Yondemasuyo, Azazel-san) and L (Death Note). And Fran (Franken Fran).

Okay, stop! (.__.)

Next wants to be a seiyuu (voice actor).

A cheese cake at KFC restaurant!! It's the most terrible flavour so that i will not forget it for whole life ...lol.

Are you good at cheating in the exams?