328e2e55d4fd1e2c1d01911ddeda5943-d5qslm3.png

Name: Forest Wells

Height: 5'10

+Peace and quiet

+Animals of all kinds

+Curling into a blanket and reading

Dislikes:

-Loud noises

-Being around people from his using days.

-Selfishness

-His scars

Forest sat in an uncomfortable wooden chair that was impossible to get any sort of comfort from. In the duration of the forty five minuets that he had been in the group support meeting, he had tried every position to find one that would help just a little. Forest didn't want to move too often though, because he was in a circle and he didn't want people to notice him. Unfortunately Trevor the Meeting Moderator made it hard, seeing as he was trying desperately to get Forest to say something. "Hey... Forest, it's almost time to leave... Do you have anything you would like to say?" Trevor asked his hands folded together in his lap and his eyes burning into Forest like a fire. Forest sank into his seat and looked off to the side and shook his head. Trevor just sighed softly and ran a hand through his thick blonde hair. "Well... okay..." Trevor paused looking down at the ground in thought, before he looked back at the people in the room. "Does anyone have anything to say in our last fifteen minuets?" He asked with a welcoming smile.

An older woman of the name Suzanne chimed in, brushing her graying red hair behind her ear. She had been coming to the meetings for a year or two from what she has told Forest in an attempt to be his friend, though he didn't really care. He wasn't here to make friends, he was here to get better - though the group wasn't helping any, and any attempt to tell Trevor that proved useless. He was a nice guy, but he wasn't the best therapist. "I just want to thank God for all of us who are here today!" She said with a twinkle in her eyes, that made Forest want to vomit. He never was the religious type, though Suzanne was nice. "I love all of you guys, and I just know you all are here for something great." She looked at everyone in the group with a large loving smile. When she got to Forest he couldn't help but look away from her.

"Well guys, on that bright note it is time to go." Trevor said as he got up. "I'll see all of you for your private meetings on your usual days and times. Remember that my number is always free for you guys to text or call. See you guys later." He said with a smile. Almost immediately Forest got up and threw on his leather jacket, and felt into his pockets for his cigarettes.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BunBunTheCatSnake

• afkbottle

ynX3QYv.jpg

Kevon "Orion" Orielly

Height: 5'4"

+ Sparkling precious stones

+ Listening and calming people down

+ Cardigans, beanie, hoodie---clothes he can hide in sometime

+ Kitten, puppy, birb videos

+ Giving hugs

Dislikes:

- Low battery, handphone or social

- Hurting others, even if it's only in his head

- His allergy to furs

- Having to think for himself, as if he's not selfish enough

- Pushing people away--- but he does this often

"Trevor," Orion called for the group leader. "Thanks for the meeting today."

"Hey, Ors. Yeah, thanks for joining in this time, too. The newer people are nice too... Except a more difficult guy this time," Trevor said before smiling sheepishly.

Orion chuckled. "I noticed," he said. "He reminds me a bit of you, actually, when you were around the first time."

"Of course you do," Trevor sighed, rolling his eyes. They were familiar enough with each other to just act casually. Then he looked at his watch, "I don't know why you're not the facilitator to replace Mins, you owe me a pizza. I need to go on an errand so see you, Ors!"

"Bye," Orion simply said noncommittedly before walking out on his own.

Replacing Minerva as facilitator, huh? She got married and had to move city to follow her husband's works. Actually their organization had more than just a single support group. If they were really reluctant, they could join other groups. However, those meetings were on the other side of the city, and people who found it too troublesome to go there decide to just keep the group as it was, continuing to accept new people, especially those around the vicinity.

Why not him? Orion smiled. Good question.

As he walked out, the chilly wind mad him tuck his beanie tighter to his face. Frankly, he couldn't stand cold, not really, but he disliked heat even more. With proper layers of clothes, he liked a perfectly cool winter day like this.

It was then that he saw the new member of their support group trying to open up the pack of cigs. Smiling, this time lighter than before, his feet skipped forward until he reached the other person, who was some inches taller than him. "Hi, Forest, nice to meet you," he said. His smile was non threatening, and he didn't block Forest's sight nor body, leaving them a comfortable distance between each other. "Which direction are you going to?" he asked.

Forest pulled down the sleeve to his thick black sweater so that it covered half of his hand, before he reached into his pocket to find his lighter. Almost everyone was waving goodbye to him, though he just ignored them until they awkwardly walked away. He thought that he was free from pointless small talk dribble, until he heard another kind soft tone. Forest rolled his eyes and looked over at... oh god, what was his name? Forest was silently going over all the names until it clicked in his head. This was Orion, who Forest thought was a pretty nice fellow - unfortunately though Forest wasn't here to make friends. He just looked at him when he asked where his home was at, before he shook his head and lit his cigarette. After breathing in the fumes he stuck the cigarette in between his middle and pointer finger and looked back at Orion.

"Look I don't want to sound rude, but I'm really not a talkative guy. I just want to enjoy my smoke, before I head on home." Forest pressed the butt of his cigarette to his lips and breathed in, trying his hardest to ignore the others presence. However there was that gnawing feeling at his gut that made him feel almost guilty for brushing him off like a spec of dust. To be truthful, Forest felt guilty for brushing off everyone. They were all just trying to be nice and welcoming, but this was a side to people he didn't really see unless they were his sister. The last few years had been rocky though, and getting put into something like this was way too sudden for him.

After was felt like a few years - but was only a minuet - Forest looked back towards Orion before he looked back to the street. "I guess though... to answer your question I'm going that way." Forest pointed towards the left his body leaning forward, his cigarette hanging from his mouth.

Orion didn't mind the distancing attitude. He also had days (weeks? months?) where he simply wanted to avoid people, where he wasn't in a normal headspace. It was in those days that he really wished he had company though. He smiled, acknowledging Forest's thoughts. Not everyone had the same train of thoughts, after all.

"I see, I'm going that way too. Do you mind if we just walk together?" Orion asked, tilting his head slightly. "I promise not to be chatty, but it's a long walk and having a company is nice."

Still maintaining quite a bit of distance, Orion positioned himself against the wind, so that Forest's smoke wouldn't fly towards him. He didn't smoke and didn't want to start smoking, but neither would he reprimand others who did. If he dulled his senses with... things, others picked their own means.

Shivering, he put his hands further inside his hoodie. Just as he promised to Forest, he didn't talk at all. But Orion made his presence known by slightly humming and gave a long glance towards the newbie, just so that Forest knew Orion was there if he wanted to talk.

• 2 weeks later...

Forest looked down at the smaller human, the cigarette hanging from his lips. After a few seconds of thought he rolled his eyes and took the cigarette from his lips and placed them inbetween his long skinny fingers, "fine. Just don't talk." Forest began to walk, trying not to achknowledge the other male even though he gave him long stares. The humming annoyed him just a tad, but he would be lying if he said it didn't amuse him as well. Maybe it annoyed that part of him who wanted to keep everyone at that stupid group at bay. Forest pressed the cigarette to his lips and inhaled the smoke, trying to keep his mouth shut... but damn it whatever Orion was doing was working. "How long have you been in the program?" He finally asked after a few several minuets, trying his hardest to at least not look at him.

Forest didn't want Orion to blabber to Trevor the Tool that he 'made a break through!' If Forest did open up, and Orion told him then Trevor would never leave him alone. His intentions were always good, but they were useless if the other people didn't want the help. At this point Forest wasn't going to attempt anymore - three times were supposed to be the charm, but it seemed life had a different plan for him. Now Forest was just hoping he died in some freak accident, though if anyone knew that who knows what they would do. Forest took another long drag off his cigarette, his hands making sure to pull down his sweater every so often.

If there was one thing Forest was nervous about it was people seeing his long scars on his wrists. They gained too much sympathy, that he felt like some smothered puppy surrounded by toddlers. Maybe Orion wouldn't react that way, in fact maybe he would say nothing... but Forest just didn't want to talk about it, so taking that risk was out of the question.

• Saga locked this topic