I lost two years of my life to depression and anxiety and blah blah blah

Ryuu_L

I can definitely relate to your battle with depression because I've gone it through too (in fact still battling against it like having no passion to do things..). But I'm glad to read you have overcome your "inner enemy" as I like to call it. YO and BL in general is one of the few things that also make me feel happy in life, as strange as it sounds. I would go as far as to say BL may have prevented me from committing suicide.

Thanks for your kind and strong words! That time I almost died but now I wanna be stronger and I want to help people and support them :) When you’re depressed, you can’t just will yourself to “snap out of it.” So I wanna fight against depression - being with others dealing with depression can go a long way in reducing your sense of isolation. You can also encourage each other, give and receive advice on how to cope, and share your experiences.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryuu_L

• Rebel Heart

• AyanaPoole

• Dexen

Journaling for mental health

Today is THE day. The day when you don't know when it's coming. Muscles are weak, you want to scream, have trouble concentrating and you are under a lot of stress and worried.

Well, how to cope with anxiety today?

- ditch caffeine x

- green tea

- deep breathing

- aromatherapy

• 1 month later...

Hi hope you are doing okay,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

(Also you are amazingly talented, your art is amazing)

I definitely understand the struggle of anxiety and mostly depression, it took me a big worsening of my condition to finally start working on it, and I am just at the beginning of meds and coping mechanisms, but knowing I am bipolar, knowing it can be tackled, definitely helps. I still have ups and down, and the ups are oh so sweet, but the down needs to be managed, so, I suppose it'll be a hard road, but better than before!

Hi hope you are doing okay,
!

(Also you are amazingly talented, your art is amazing)

I definitely understand the struggle of anxiety and mostly depression, it took me a big worsening of my condition to finally start working on it, and I am just at the beginning of meds and coping mechanisms, but knowing I am bipolar, knowing it can be tackled, definitely helps. I still have ups and down, and the ups are oh so sweet, but the down needs to be managed, so, I suppose it'll be a hard road, but better than before!

Thank you for your kind words

I appreciate you taking the time to read my article ❤

If you need it, or if you feel anxious or scared please feel free to write me anytime (:

• 3 years later...

Hey @Ryuu_L, Your description of depression resonates with many who have experienced it firsthand. It's like navigating through a dark tunnel with no end in sight, feeling utterly disconnected from the world around you. But your journey is a testament to the fact that with the right support and treatment, there's always hope for brighter days ahead.

On 2/29/2024 at 7:20 AM, AyanaPoole said:

Hey @Ryuu_L, Your description of depression resonates with many who have experienced it firsthand. It's like navigating through a dark tunnel with no end in sight, feeling utterly disconnected from the world around you. But your journey is a testament to the fact that with the right support and treatment, there's always hope for brighter days ahead.

By the way, have you ever come across

? They're gaining traction for their potential to promote relaxation and alleviate symptoms of stress and anxiety. Considering your journey, they might be worth exploring as part of your ongoing self-care routine.