mangas where the main 2 charachters switch sex rolls !~

{yaoi-loveh..}~

i'm sick of the idea of gays needing "MAN" and a "WOMAN" in a relationship! :hamtaro-005 (14):

i mean, in gay relationship, there's a GUY and ANOTHER GUY, do you see a WOMAN? NO! UNLESS YOU'R BLIND!! rabbit9

so, i just dicovered i have a thing for gays switching roles! :msn_red_fox 6

i think that it means EQUALISM is the relationship, there's no "TOP" or "BOTTOM" there's just two guys fucking each others brains out! :7yoyo10:

and i'm starting to ADORE Sadahiro Mika! Most of her works contains such acts, i've read so far -6mm no taboo and i loved it! you should read it too! :banhbao29:

so, i wanted to read more mangas where they switch roles, and i was hoping you guys could gimme some reccomendations :cuteonion7:

oh and, whataya think of mangas where the seme and uke switch roles? and what's you'r favourite manga that has this kinda thing? :2yoyo4:

mine's ... yeah i don't have a favourit yet :hamtaro-005 (21):

i'm kinda new to this, but i'm digging it! i like, wrote a lot of fics where guys switch roles, and i just discovered that i actualy could find this kinda thing on the internet :5yoyo34:

i like when 2 twins do it, you can't really differ! and that's why it's HOT, and i like it when, both are the badass kinda guy, where they just can't get enough, and they try all kinds of dirty sex ideas, wanting to do the dirtiest thing ever! far dirtier than chocolate syrup or sex toys, something like, using whatever you see! oh, i should write a fic about it yoyo7

so, guys, just spill it here, express all you'r freaky obsession about it here, i wanna know what you guys think! what kinda wierd smexy fantasies have you had about it? :leaf6:

• Like 5

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {yaoi-loveh..}~

• JenovaVII

• sarah3161

• ampiez

Ah~h so happy! Another person who thinks like me and also prefers equal couples. (*_*)

Said couples can be called versatile, reversible and/or we can refer to either party as "seke".

For they are both "seme " and "uke". (:

I love reversible couples the most. ♥

Like you, I also adore Sadahiro's work, one of the reasons being she does a lot of reversible couples in her mangas. 6mm No Taboo aside, I reccomend:

- Mukizu Ja Irarenee (my personal favorite)

- Buddy System (prequel) and XI (sequel)

- Haito Diamond

- Neji No Kaiten

Then, by other authors, my favorites are:

- The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese (prequel) and The Carp on the Chopping Block Jumps Twice (sequel), by Mizushiro Setona

- Koi Ga Bokura Wo Yurusu Hani, by Motoni Modoru

- Omoisugoshi Mo Koi No Uchi, by Yamada Sakurako

- Haru Wo Daite Ita, by Nitta Youka

- Karamete De Kudoite (the reversible couple begins to show at the end of volume two), by Kusaka Takaaki

- Seiryou Saikyou Monogatari, by Tatsukawa Kazuto

- Affair and Special Summer Vacation, by Kano Shiuko

- Three Wolves Mountain, by Naono Bohra

- Shinu Hodo Suki (reversible appears in the last chapters), by Yamada Yugi

- Kareshi Glamorous, by Watanabe Asia

- Love Share, bu Kujou Aoi

- Partners, by Yura Tamaki

- Happy Days and Fancy Love, by Aoki Sou

• Like 8

Have to agree with Jenow there, she mentioned a lot of good mangas there~

I'm not as a big fan when it comes to "equal" couples, but I think both should be quite manly. All too feminine uke's makes it seem like an echi manga instead of a real yaoi. lol

It's kind of fun with switch couples though~

• Like 3

I too prefer manga where the couples share an 'equal' relationship. I know there are plenty of gays irl who switch with their partners, just as there are those who don't. So both stories have their place. I do agree with Nezumi though, overly feminized ukes make me wonder why they didn't just write a hetero relationship instead. Those are the manga I won't read and sadly I probably won't bother to pick up another book by that artist. If I want shoujo, I'll read shoujo.

• Like 3

Interesting...

Hmm.. a rare diamond type of yaoi..

So hard to discover..

My recommendation.. foxy2

Shigekiteki na Kankei (Stimulating Relationship) by Yamakami Riyu

Kaiya's become bored lately with his sex life, it's just the same things over and over again with different people. When he finds a book on S&M dropped by reserved coworker Makise, Kaiya finds the idea intriguing. Suddenly he can't stop thinking about making Makise his very own M...

(Even though it's genre S&M..it's quite fun watching a cocky man thinks he can do anything falls for traps of a true saddist..)

Prequel to Motto Shigekiteki na Kankei (Continuation..)

dshigekiteki_na_kankei_yamakami_riyu_dangerous_pleasure.shigekiteki_na_kankei_pg017.jpg

• Like 2

Ah~h so happy! Another person who thinks like me and also prefers equal couples. (*_*)

Said couples can be called versatile, reversible and/or we can refer to either party as "seke".

For they are both "seme " and "uke". (:

I love reversible couples the most. ♥

Like you, I also adore Sadahiro's work, one of the reasons being she does a lot of reversible couples in her mangas. 6mm No Taboo aside, I reccomend:

- Mukizu Ja Irarenee (my personal favorite)

- Buddy System (prequel) and XI (sequel)

- Haito Diamond

- Neji No Kaiten

Then, by other authors, my favorites are:

- The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese (prequel) and The Carp on the Chopping Block Jumps Twice (sequel), by Mizushiro Setona

- Koi Ga Bokura Wo Yurusu Hani, by Motoni Modoru

- Omoisugoshi Mo Koi No Uchi, by Yamada Sakurako

- Haru Wo Daite Ita, by Nitta Youka

- Karamete De Kudoite (the reversible couple begins to show at the end of volume two), by Kusaka Takaaki

- Seiryou Saikyou Monogatari, by Tatsukawa Kazuto

- Affair and Special Summer Vacation, by Kano Shiuko

- Three Wolves Mountain, by Naono Bohra

- Shinu Hodo Suki (reversible appears in the last chapters), by Yamada Yugi

- Kareshi Glamorous, by Watanabe Asia

- Love Share, bu Kujou Aoi

- Partners, by Yura Tamaki

- Happy Days and Fancy Love, by Aoki Sou

ah, thnx jenow-kun! :msn_red_fox 6

that's an amazing collection BTW :hamtaro-005 (22):

i watched Koi Ga Bokura Wo Yurusu Hani it was fantastic! :banhbao29:

i laughed my ass out when yamazuki-kun was pretending to masturbate, and fujio was by the door hahaha, when yamazuki said:"inside you" and fujio got so startled i had hiccups foxy4

and i can't believe that thier girlfriends would do such things! i mean where's you'r jealousy? but actualy i think that it takes a lot of ... a lot of sense in you'r head to push you'r lover to sleep with someone else! yoyo7

oh and i just listed motoni modoru on my favourite list, because the scene where yamazuki wants only a "miaw" as a gift for his birthday and he gets slapped for it is just too creative to not be on my favourite list! :msn_red_fox 2

• Like 1

Have to agree with Jenow there, she mentioned a lot of good mangas there~

I'm not as a big fan when it comes to "equal" couples, but I think both should be quite manly. All too feminine uke's makes it seem like an echi manga instead of a real yaoi. lol

It's kind of fun with switch couples though~

ah, me too! i mean why don't they just put a woman instead?

I too prefer manga where the couples share an 'equal' relationship. I know there are plenty of gays irl who switch with their partners, just as there are those who don't. So both stories have their place. I do agree with Nezumi though, overly feminized ukes make me wonder why they didn't just write a hetero relationship instead. Those are the manga I won't read and sadly I probably won't bother to pick up another book by that artist. If I want shoujo, I'll read shoujo.

yeah, coz sometimes it just doesn't realy FIT switching, i mean, i can't imagine this realy cute, fiminine uke swithcing with his realy-manly, giant seme! but as i said i don't like that kinda manga, i mean it doesn't seem like ... YAOI! it's like another woman with no tits and with a penis!

Interesting...

Hmm.. a rare diamond type of yaoi..

So hard to discover..

My recommendation.. foxy2

Shigekiteki na Kankei (Stimulating Relationship) by Yamakami Riyu

Kaiya's become bored lately with his sex life, it's just the same things over and over again with different people. When he finds a book on S&M dropped by reserved coworker Makise, Kaiya finds the idea intriguing. Suddenly he can't stop thinking about making Makise his very own M...

(Even though it's genre S&M..it's quite fun watching a cocky man thinks he can do anything falls for traps of a true saddist..)

Prequel to Motto Shigekiteki na Kankei (Continuation..)

dshigekiteki_na_kankei_yamakami_riyu_dangerous_pleasure.shigekiteki_na_kankei_pg017.jpg

thnx, hun! :msn_red_fox 6

i just finished reading the manga, it was awesome! especially when he tottaly switched personalities! though it's not really a ... switching roles manga, i still like it :hamtaro-005 (22):

@ {yaoi-loveh..}~

I know! Yamazaki f*cking crackes me up everytime I re-read Koi Ga Bokura Wo Yurusu Hani. Without fail. :Red_fox:

Motoni is pure genius. Permanently on my top favorite mangakas. I love everything from the plot to the art. Epic facial expressions accompanied by quotes that worm their way into your mind and refuse to get out. There isn't a single work of Motoni that I don't like. Poison Cherry Drive is a random nonsensical full of crack masterpiece and I'll never tire of come back and again to re-read it. Same thing with Dog Style, one of my favorite mangas ever. Also Kiyomerareta Yoru and Shiiku Gakari Rika are intense and darker, and oh so great, too. If you liked Motoni I really recomend you to read all of her other works (if you haven't yet obviously). (:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

i just read Koi ga Bokura wo Yurusu Hani by MOTONI Modoru

3002%2F5_PXRER%2Fkoiga%20v02%20cover.jpg

it's a complicated relationship though :1onion52:

i am not a big fan of it but i’m definitely going to read the manga that has been recommended :cuteonion45:

• 1 month later...

I just started and finished the entire six volumes of Yume No Kodomo, by Hamada Shoko, in one go.

The couple doesn't have actual sexual intercourse (penetration) until the fifth volume and they only start switching/being reversible at the end of the sixth.

It's a beautiful, beautiful story, every single character is likeable, even those who you think will only be a hindrance at first. The art work is just as beautiful. I specially like the internal monologues as well as the kissing scenes. The atmosphere of Yume No Kodomo is so entrancing and gives off such a nice feeling, I just couldn't stop reading; it's oh so very rare for me to get so caught up in story.

It transmitted the message, told the story and put the perfect amount of emotion into it without being either extremely dramatic or lacking feeling; it was just right. It wasn't fast paced and neither did it get boring, the time flowed by nicely as you got to know the characters and their circumstances.

I went through is so fluidly it didn't feel like six volumes at all, now I want more and at the same time I'm so pleasantly satisfied with it.

I had downloaded it a long time ago but had yet to make my mind to begin. When a story is quite long I enjoy reading it completely without interruptions, however I'm lazy to start. I shouldn't have my procrastination habit get the better of me in this case because it's was incredibly good in every aspect. Goes straight away to my list of favorite BL mangas.

So with all this babbling what I want to say is that I totally recommend this gorgeous BL piece. ♥

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...