A Pair of Devils w/Ms.Flair +18 PRIVATE

azuneko

Kairis blinked as he noticed Sam awake. He smiled a little at him as he other touched his face. “Oh I’m just naturally soft I guess. I haven’t used any products since I arrived here. So maybe it’s just natural smooth skin.” he said with a chuckle. “If I had to ask I would like to know what I’m allowed to do. I know there might be times both you and Max aren’t around. In moments like this what should I do. I don’t mind lazing about but then I’ll start to feel like a burden.”

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ms.Flair

Sam moved to get more comfortable, as he laid there on the bed with Kairis. "That is pretty good. Your whole body would be soft too," Sam said with a laugh. "You want to know more about that? Well I can tell you that," Sam said to him next before giving him the explanation.

"You can do many things, like you can hang out in the garden, be in the kitchen or our library. We also have big entertainment area..." Sam explained now. "You wont have to cook for us, since we do that or other staff members do that. I think dad only agreed to help to deal with..other needs and wants..."

Kairis looked at Sam as he listened. "So I am free to roam about but in the end I am your playmate. I guess that's not bad if I think about it. So long as I tend to the both of your needs I can still be myself here. I am glad the rules are easy to abide by." he said with a smile. "So its just us here now. Is there anything you want to do?" he asked feeling a bit bored to just lay about in bed

Sam slowly nodded, as he lay there on the bed. "The rules are easy to follow," Sam said. "Of course you can be yourself," Sam said after.

"We can have fun together. We can watch tv or we can go get some food for you," Sam said getting up from the couch. "You must be hungry after using that much energy after we had all of that fun with you."

Kairis was a bit hungry so he agreed to eating something. If you don’t mind I would love to cook for the two of us. Unless there’s already something prepared then I can wait to try that later. It’s just I practiced how to make a meal you two liked as children. I wanted if we ever met again to make it for the both of you. After all it would be my way to show my feelings for you both. Though now thinking about it... I’m here with you both.” he said happily. Slowly getting up from the bed he noticed his clothes weren’t on. He glanced over at Sam.

[

Sam was curious what his friend could cook. "Could you cook meals like your parents did? I like those meals your mom use to make us both," Sam said to him. Sam threw on his clothing, as he passed something to Kairis for him to wear. It was a nightgown that he was able to find for Kairis to wear around causally.

"You can wear that for now. Come on, lets go," Sam said as he was wearing some lose clothing as he headed for the door. Offering his hand to him, "Take my hand."

Kairis got up as he slipped on the clothes provided to him by Sam. "So what time does Max return? Or is he always busy around this time?" he asked wanting to adjust to the twins schedule. He felt this way he could properly be aware of the two of them being around. He was here to tend to their needs and possibly every whim. Thus he wanted to do a great job with it. Taking Sam's hand he followed him. "Oh I definitely learned tons of my mother's classic recipes. I remember at least all the ones you two liked." he admits.

"Well it all depends really. My brother is more busy then I am, so we will be spending more time with you," Sam answered him Walking with him to the kitchen, as he looked over at him. "Oh those recipes? You gotta make some for us," Sam said starting to get more excited. Coming upon the kitchen, he waved to the chef who was working on something at the moment.

The person turned, giving them both a look. "I was just gonna make some snacks for you and Kairis. Master Max left with his already," The chef said.

"Oh thank you chef. I was getting hungry and our dear new member can cook too.." Sam said.

"What can you cook?" the chef now asked.

Kairis nods as he could tell he would be around Sam the most. That didn't trouble him all that much. He continued with Sam before they arrived at the kitchen. He was now meeting the chef and he quickly greeted the male politely. He wasn't expecting to be asked such a thing but he didn't hesitate to list off all in which he was able to make. He only listed about five but he knew these he was best at.

The chef nodded his head, as he placed the finished snacks on the counter. It was a simple platter of cheese, meat and some crackers too. "Something very simple for you both. I made something different for your mother," the chef said. "You can help me cook dinner maybe. You do have to work here," the chef said.

"Just dont hurt him or you wont last long here..." Sam pointed out

Kairis nods to the chef not minding if he assisted with dinner. it would give him a chance to serve the twins even more. Plus he wanted to be useful outside of the bedroom as well as in it. However his expression turned a bit sour when he heard Sam. He doubts he had to worry about getting hurt in the kitchen but he knew accidents could happen. Kairis noted he'd have to be very careful not to injure himself while here. He wouldn't want to upset Sam or Max.

Sam moved to hug him, as he held him for the moment before pulling away from him. Sam grabbed the snack for them to share, as he looked around quickly. "Lets go somewhere, and eat this meal while we watch something. After we are done eating, Max should be here after," Sam said to him before he went to where a living area.

In a living area, there was a sitting area where a TV was with and video game systems too. "Like this?"

Kairis looked around a bit. He found the sitting area to be really interesting. It was a place he could see himself relaxed and calm. "Its perfect! I had no ideas games could be played here but that's really amazing. I learn something new about this place each day." he said as he took a seat on the comfy looking sofa. He looked at Sam with a smile. "So want to watch a movie?"

Sam moved to sit down, as he settled the food down too. "We can things like humans can. We have Wi-Fi here and stuff since our home is still connected to your home. It's gets differnet when you are in Hell for example.." Sam explained.

"We can watch one, you can choose one. There is another family member you haven't met yet. It's the family pet, but i wont be intruducing you to him without my brother or my father..."

"Another pet besides myself...? Is this one an actual pet or someone similar to myself?" he asked a little curious. Though he was concerned in learning it was only possible if Max or their father was around. He wonders if this other pet was dangerous in some way for such a reasoning to be said. He smiled as he looked at Sam. "Lets watch a comedy. I love hearing you laugh and seeing you smile. I feel like its been forever since I last got the chance to enjoy it." Kairis says happily

"Yes another pet, and it is actual pet. It is a demonic creature, that tend to...hurt or kill humans unless they know or have connection with them," San answered him, hopefully Kairis understood then. "I cant really control it..since it can sense I am a omega," Sam said more, showing how embarrassed and ashamed he was. "You want to watch a comedy, that's cool," Sam said before hearing rest of that.

"You want to hear my laugh and see me smile? I didn't think my laugh was good or that I smile good enough.."

"Idiot you're very cute. I've always thought that. Even before finding out you were an omega. I don't like those labels but its hard to ignore it too. I just hope when we're together you can be yourself around me without worrying about being an omega or me being a beta." he said softly. Kairis truly wouldn't treat Sam any different because of such things. He just hopes the other understood that.

Sam started to go redder, as he moved to hide his face before he hugged his friend. "Damnit," Sam muttered under his breath. "You are making me red and I don't like this about me," Sam said after. "I trust you a lot," Sam said right after before he shook his head. Checking his phone, he showed the text that was from Max.

"Max is coming home soon. He said he is bringing stuff home with him for the house, and for both of us.."

Kairis smiled as he let out a light chuckle. "Its fine by me if you get all red. I get to add this to more memories I share between the two of you. To me I am always happy if I get to spend time with you." he said as the other held onto him. His gaze shifts towards the phone and the message from Max. "Oh well should I prepare to help him with the things he is bringing? I know I have to be assisting to the both of you as much as possible."

Sam playfully punched him, as he was getting more embaressed from all of this talk. "I am pretty happy to hear those words," Sam said. Sam shrugged his shoulders and shook his head.

"He texted me it's a suprise for both of us. I think he got us both surprise gifts," Sam said before he moved give Kairis a kiss on the cheek. "Wanna tell me what you like about my brother? Did you..like serious or dominant nature of his?"

Kairis blushed a bit having Sam kiss him suddenly. “Uh... well if we are talking about Max then I have feelings for him too. I hate to admit it but when we were younger I felt like you were my rival. I also wanted Max’s attention back then but he always had you. I guess you could say I was jealous. Though at the same time I found you so cute I was okay with Max picking you over me.” he said with a light laugh. “You both have something I love which makes me love you both even more. Your cuteness and Max’s dominate side.” he admits as he was curious what the surprise was.

Sam gave him a confused look, before he started to laugh a little. "You thought of me as a rival? I didn't know that," Sam said with a shrug of his shoulders. "You are complimenting me so much right now, but I am starting to get use to it..." Sam said to him. Sam heard the door open, as Sam tried to see if it was Max. Max came in with bags, as he handed them over to one of the staff members before he walked into living room.

Spotting them, Max gave Sam a kiss on the lips before moving to Kairis. Max grabbed hold of his hand, as he brought Kairis close to his body. Max gave him a bigger kiss, before giving him a grope to his ass. "I got surprises for both of you."

Kairis chuckled a little. "I am glad you're getting use to it. I tend to do that often when I want to make someone happy. So please do get use to it soon alright." he says about to kiss Sam. Though he stopped mid way upon hearing the door opening. He watched as Max had entered and moved towards them. He just smiled a bit seeing the two showing off their brotherly love. Though he turned a bit red when Max moved to kiss him. He gave into the other not finding this all strange like most might. "A surprise... I heard from Sam. I am curious to know what it could be." he says softly

Sam noticed that he was about to be kissed but was stopped when his brother had stepped and started all of this. Max laughed a little, as he had a grin on his face. Max offered his hand to both, as Sam moved to take the one hand. "Come on you two. I got the gifts in the bedroom. I hope you like them both," Max said leading them to the bedroom once it was time to leave.

Up in the bedroom, on the bed there was two boxes that had Sam's and Kairis' names on them. Sam moved to open his up, as he started to show the clothing that was in there and even some other things. "open yours," Max instructed.

Max had gotten Kairis something clothing, and even some that were very revealing of skin. In there too, was wide away of new sex toys that were just bough. "They are yours.."

Kairis took hold of the hand before him as he followed Max to the bedroom. Thinking of the location and the idea of presents, Kairis began instantly thinking dirty. Just a bit and luckily he wasn't all too wrong. He watched Sam open his box first before moving to open his own. He smiled at the clothes inside even the revealing ones. He just simply expected this much though his face turned red just seeing the toys in the gift box. 'For me he says... though does that mean for me tot use or to be used on me...' he thinks to himself as he smiled at Max. "Thank you so much for the present. I will treasure everything here." he said wanting to try on the clothes when he has the chance. They were all his favorite colors and even style. 'He put such thought into this didn't he..' the thought crossed his mind for a moment.