A Pair of Devils w/Ms.Flair +18 PRIVATE

azuneko

Max had enjoyed the sounds that came Kairis, as it was music to his ears. Sam enjoyed it too, excited to be able to hear those sounds from him.

Max nudged him a little, as they moved to give him a kiss on each cheek. "We have some much on our mind," Max said as he moved touched his face a little before he climbed out of the tub. "I will meet you guys in the bedroom," Max said as he moved to get dried off. Max immediately went to the bedroom while Sam grabbed his hand. "We are going to the bedroom now.."

At the bedroom, Sam and Max were in the bedroom as they were laying in the bed. "Kairis. Come to bed.."

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ms.Flair

Kairis blushed a bit as he averts his gaze. "Of course you both do." he says softly as he watched Max leaving the bath. He couldn't believe he was actually wanting the other to continue touching him as he had been. It was a strange feeling he was curious to explore. Once drying off a bit from the bath he watched the two becon to him from the bed. As if being pulled by invisible chains, Kairis' body moved forward until he was just in reach of the twins. "So do I... well are we just going to sleep nude like this or..." he still found it difficult to talk about these things with Max and Sam. At least since he knew they were the ones he'd be involved with. He was sure had he been discusssing a girl or such he'd find it much easier to speak of.

With Kairis between them, Max was able to get straight on eye contract with the male. Sam was behind the man, as he watched two of them. "Well that really depends on us, but there is something else. It has do with you, you are still happy below," Max said giving his shaft a little poke. "I should tell you, when i am not around. You will have to take care of Sam's needs as a omega.." Max gave him a explanation.

"Oh Max, don't say such things," Sam pointed out.

"I had to let him know. Now try to help our old friend and new pet," Max said moving starting to stroke for him "I want to touch me too...with nice easy hand strokes," Max told him.

Sam was blushing a little, as he was getting hard between his legs too. "Dont forget about me..I want attention~" Sam pointed out. "Dont worry, I bet someone would be willing stroke you too.."

Kairis wasn't expecting himself to still be as aroused as he was in the bath. Having Max point it out was a bit embarrassing to top it off. "Uh, I... it can't be helped around you two." he said as he glanced back at Sam. "I will do my best to please you Sam." he said though he knew he'd have to study hard on what would make the other feel good when Max isn't around. As he glanced down his hand slowly moved to take hold of Max's hard on. He moved his hands at least knowing how to do this much. He wanted to laugh just hearing Sam behind him. "Well if you move a bit this way I could help you too." he said waving his free hand towards him.

"Well I am glad you are though. You seem so happy to be getting some attention," Max said to him. Sam moved to kiss Kairis a little, starting to kiss him down his neck a little to give him a little attention. Max looked at the man, as he felt the hand that was around his shaft. "Oh yes, just wrap that nice hand around my shaft," Max groaned out. Sam nodded his head, as he saw Kairis waving his free hand around. Sam moved in to get the attention, as he looked at Kairis. "Kairs..I have a crush on you. I really like you.." Sam admitted.

Kairis blushed a bit as he looked down. Having both his hands full was a bit new. He was trying to stay focused on moving his hands even with Sam kissing him. Though his hands almost stopped when the other mentioned a crush. "Wait... what...!? Since when did you like me? I never knew at all." he said sounding very surprised. He couldn't admit when he was younger he had a bit of a crush on Max. Not because he was an alpha but because he was always picking on him which only encouraged his determined nature. For that reason he always had Max on his mind. Though he can't say he didn't find Sam very adorable back then either. Kairis wasn't sure if this like was because of this current situation or not.

Max and Sam were enjoying the feeling of his hands around his shafts, as they both let out their audible moans. Sam whined out, as he noticed how he almost stopped. "Its been awhile you dork. Please..keep going with your hand. If you dont, maybe we can use your mouth," Sam answered, pointing out toward Kairis. Max moved to touch Kairis' face before he brought Kairis right into his lips. Kissing the man there, as Sam's hips bucked up into the hand to show he wanted more.

"Max..you know I wanted to kiss him.." Sam whined out.

Kairis apologizes as he started to move his hands again. He was going to say something about what Sam was talking about. He doubts it would feel good if he used his mouth. This would be his first blow job and he didn't wish to kill the mood that was being created. However before he could utter anything else his lips were captured by Max. His eyes widen a little as his hands kept moving. 'These two still aren't good with sharing at all... so cute...' he thinks to himself.

Max kept on kissing him there, as he let out more groans slip pass his lips. It did feel good to have Kairis' hand around his shaft, just as good as his brother hand. Max was too into the kiss, to not even care about leaving his own twin brother out.

Sam on other hand was getting frustrated, as he let out long moan with his hips bucking more into the hand. Sam move his hands to Kairis' chest as his hands came across his nipples. Sam started to play with the nipples, moving them around in his fingers. Max gave his brother a look, as Sam's one hand left the nipples and moved to Kairis' ass.

That hand moved to where Kairis' entrance as his finger traced it for a moment before he lubed up a finger in his mouth. Starting to press moisten finger into his ass, Sam could feel how tight he was. "Oh brother, he is tight back here. Kairis are you still a virgin back here or just naturally this tight for us?~"

Kairis' focus was split between moving his hands and kissing Max. It was a bit hard to keep doing both but he was managing. As he continued caught between the two, he almost bit his lip feeling his nipples touched by Sam. he hates to admit but he was rather senstitive there. He never could tell why but as he had gotten older they just naturally became sensitive. He'd often wear loose fitting clothing just to avoid them being touched by the fabric of his shirts. As his mind was slowly melting away, Kairis broke the kiss rather quickly as he glanced over at Sam. "Wait... I really am a virgin there. Don't tease me for it. It wasn't easy for me to meet people so I was serious when I said I have zero hands on experience."

Max stopped there, as he was watched what his brother was doing. Max was interested in what he was doing currently.

Sam tried to not laugh anymore, but it was funny to tease their friend who was being sandwiches between both him and his brother. "I am gonna try something back here Kairis," Sam said as he moved the finger in and out slowly. "It may feel weird but this will feel good though. After a little bit, it will," Sam said after as he continued to use the finger for now.

Max moved to play with Kairis nipples, as he played with those now.

At this point Kairis was perfectly fine with being between the two. Despite it being very embarrassing for him. It also helped that they weren't teasing him about his lack of experience. 'I bet they are just happy to be the first and only ones to have me..' he thinks as he looked at Max. "Wait don't touch those...!!" he said biting his lip. "They are really sensitive to touch so..." he mumbled softly as his tip was leaking precum just from having his nipples lightly touched thus far.

Max pulled away from his nipples, as he noticed the leaking that was coming from Kairis. Sam was there, as he pulled his hands away from his back entrance. Sam nudged into his Kairis' neck, as he made nibbles on his neck to see if there was any sensitivity toward the ear and down the neck.

"Sam, Kairis is leaking already. I think he needs to release," Max pointed out. "Why don't you be a good boy and have a taste?" Max suggested as Sam moved forward with the plan.

Sam was down by Kairis' regions, as he started to give licks toward the tips first. "It taste..interesting~" Sam pointed out before he started to get into more sucking process.

Kairis noticed how Max was ordering them both around. It was hard not to notice as he lowered his gaze a bit. His chest felt warm from being touched so him. He almost felt the urge to call him back to touch him but he kept silent. That was until he felt Sam by his ear and neck. "Oi!! Don't do...... I don't l.... just leave that area alone!!" he said. It was obvious by his reaction how Sam's light nibbles were making him feel. Kairis grew silent as he hears Max practically telling Sam to give him a blowjob. The idea alone made his body tremble in anticipation. His gaze on Sam as the male took him into his mouth. He bit his lips but that didn't stop his voice form filling the room. Kairis glances over at Max. His expression holding a very lustful stare.

Sam worked on giving Kairis the blowjob, as he started work at it slowly before slowly amping up the pleasure for the male. It was music to his ears, as max just smirked. Touching Kairis' face for a moment, he spoke out. "You are just enjoying my brother down.If you ever get to be alone with him.." he started before he whispered into his ear. "if he gets into a needy mood,you can take him. You are higher on the food chain as a Beta," he whispered before giving his ear a lick. "I top you anytime my darling.."

Kairis was finding the warmth of Sam's mouth to be incredible. He had to hold back from the urge to push his head down a bit more. His gaze turned towards Max as the other began talking to him. He didn't mind being given permission to touch Sam if Max wasn't around but he disliked the idea of it only being because he was a beta. He gave a small head nod in acknowledgment as he blushed. "Does this mean you'll be topping me tonight?" he asked as if he didn't already know the answer to such a question. Though he couldn't help himself from asking anyway.

Sam did what he did best, as he watched both Kairis and what his twin brother was doing. Max heard the question, as he laughed a little before whispering back to him. "Oh I will happily top you, but maybe not tonight. You are still getting use to us as your masters..." Max told him in a whisper.

Sam moved to put a finger into his hole, ready for him to just climax soon. Moaning through the shaft, ready for the man to do it all inside.

Kairis felt completely trapped. Between Max’s whispers and Sam’s mouth, he couldn’t escape. Though oddly enough he didn’t want to. His eyes widened a bit as he felt fingers once again playing at his backside. “Sam wait.... ngh... if you do both I’ll... ahhh!!!” as his words cut short. Kairis didn’t expect to suddenly cum from the sensation. He blushed as he looked at Sam. “I’m so sorry. It got in your mouth.”

Max had laughed a little, as Sam felt it all go inside. Sam slowly pulled back, as some dripped from his mouth. Sam's eyes had glow to his eyes, where he was completely swallowing everything down his threat. Sam licked his lips, as the glowing stopped for that time. "That was..delicious," Sam said to Kairis. "I have no issue with that going into my mouth, i get to taste you~" Sam said with a laugh leaving his lips.

Max moved to ruffle each of their hair, as he had a good look. Max was pretty stiff and even Sam, but at the moment. They could handle it later.

"Did you like that?" Sam asked.

Kairis looks at the two of them with a slight dazed expression. “Uh yeah... that was incredible for my first um... I really did enjoy it. However I feel bad for not doing anything for you two. I’m sure those are uncomfortable for the both of you. Please allow me to help. I really want to try and make you both feel as good as you’ve made me feel.” he says showing over over determine side again

"I am completely fine," Sam pointed out to him. "We can help each other at different date," Sam stated more while he moved to get more comfortable on the bed.

"My brother is right. You look pretty spent already, after dealing with two demons," Max said.

Kairis hated to admit such a defeat but he nods in compliance with their words. "Very well then but next time I would really like to be at least able to bring you both some relief." he said as he laid back upon the sheets. He didn't particularly feel tired but as soon as he laid back his eye lids began to feel heavy. He let out a small yawn as he looked at both Sam and Max. "I am really glad I get to spend this time with the both of you. I honestly never imagined you were demons but I doubt that really matters. I still consider you both very dear to me." he said as he fella sleep.

The two brothers smiled at the male down below him, "Yeah we are glad too..." one said before they noticed he had fallen asleep there. The brothers started to kissed and moved to deal withe each other themselves. When it was settled, Sam moved to laid with Kairis while he slept while Max worked on other paperwork.

Kairis slept well into the night. Although he couldn’t truly tell the time in this place. Awakening after a while he glanced beside him to see Sam. A smile on his face as he rolled over a bit. ‘I wonder what I should do now...’ he thinks to himself as he laid there. He knew he was to take orders from both Sam and Max but what was he able to do in his spare time. That seemed to be a question he would have to ask when he gets the chance to. For now he was stuck in bed wide awake

Sam was there, as he looked over at Kairis while he laid there. Sam reached touch his face, as he slowly touch it. "Your skin is very soft. I am gonna enjoy your time here.." Sam said. "I think Max is away on business right now. He is grabbing few things for the house..and for you too.." Sam said. "I tend to go out, but I do stay home a lot more.." Sam said right after.

"Do you have any questions toward me?" Sam asked him.