To Another Planet to find a Bride (LoneDigger x WolfDog)

WolfDog12

"Sorry... No control over that sound," He admitted still holding his arms around his center trying to get his stomach to hush. Though, it was kind of funny to find the other managed to joke around some.. How strange it was giving that the alien was always serious and angry with Yuri before... Now here he was joking around... So maybe aliens got cranky thanks to long rides as well, just like humans. Anyway, They were going for food so it needed to just stop for a while. Thankfully, when they got there, he sat down and looked over the food on the table. "Did you really take all of this from my world?" He asked as he scanned all the food.

Yuri got up and picked out the toast, eggs, and a bit of meat for a nice western breakfast. Of course, he was so hungry, he ate just about everything he could get his hands on. Once he had finally eaten about 5 dishes, he sat back, completely satisfied and let out a sigh of happiness. "That was good," he admitted.

"Are humans able to eat things on this planet or not?" He asked looking to see if there was any milk on the table.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• LoneDigger

"I honestly have no idea. And I'm not about to risk finding out the hard way... Just stick to your people food."

Aba replied simply, noticing how hungry Yuri was considering that most of what he had picked out was already gone. Good, he liked to see that the other had a big appetite and was eating plenty. His wife's health and happiness was top priority.

"Right," He said feel a bit sad that he couldn't be adventurous. Still, it wasn't like this planet had any other humans so they wouldn't know how to deal with a sick one... Oh god... if he ever caught a cold on his planet there would be mass hysteria thinking that he was going to die or something... That would suck but that also meant that anything that could go wrong health wise would all be an experiment. No one would know how to take care of even the simplest of things... Like what if he got a paper cut? The thought of how easily things could change began to weigh on the human.

Thank you for the help," he said. "I do have to ask your name though... All this time and I still have no idea how to address you..." What was he going to do continue not calling out to the alien or what?! "My name is Yuri Hosaki... But you can call me Yuri," He said trying to get on slightly better terms with his capture. It was too late to run away now so the safest place was by this alien's side.

As soon as the alien gave his name, Yuri thought for a minute trying to figure it out... There were just so many a's in his name... "Can I call you Aba? I just think your name is really hard to pronounce..." He admitted a bit sheepishly. Yuri felt bad for giving him a nickname so fast but Abalasto was a bit hard for a human to pronounce.

The alien suddenly smiled big and genuinely for one of the first time since he first lay eyes on the human.

Aba, huh...? It was a silly nickname, but he liked it a lot.

"You may call me whatever you please, Yuri."

He replied testing out the other's name for the first time and deciding that he also liked the way it rolled off his tongue.

"Yuri~"

He said it again, this time his pronunciation of it was even better.

"Yuri was certainly nervous and unsure that the other would be alright with the new name so he held his breath a little but breathed easier with a smile as the other took a liking to the silly nickname and even called out the human's name. "I'm glad you're alright with it," He admitted a bit sheepishly. Still, he was smiling now and genuinely happy the two were finally getting along.

"So... Aba how do things work on this planet? It seems so different from mine and is it really alright to have a human here? How am I able to breathe here?!" All of his questions were fast and he seemed really into it right now. He was over excited and curious about the fundamentals of how this place worked. The most likely reason was that Aliens breathed the same kind of air that humans did... Yet, everything else here was so different.

"There is no harm in having you here as long as you behave yourself. But how much trouble could one little human cause?"

The alien hummed nonchalantly as he walked around Yuri quietly, checking him over again. He seemed much much better with some rest and food in his belly.

"The same way you breath at home but even better. We don't burn fossil fuels here so the air is very pure."

Yuri made a bit of a strange face when the alien rhetorically asked how much trouble a single human could cause... That was a very interesting question especially knowing about how few humans there were on this planet... It was almost funny really. Still Yuri kept himself together as he was looked up and down by the alien once again. Maybe he really was inspecting Yuri's condition.. Well, after what happened and how much the human ruined his own health.. It was no wonder the other would show some concern.

"So... Your planet is composed of the same elements in the air as earth? What do you guys use instead of fossil fuels? I imagine it must be very different. Like the kinds of elements, the weather, all of it has to be different from earth... That must be why you guys don't look like or develop the way humans do," Wow he realized how much he was straining his voice after so long without using it.

The human took a few steps from the alien and got himself some water, happily drinking it up. It was cool and refreshing!!

"... Are all humans as talkative as you are? All your questioning is giving me a headache..."

The alien groaned, this was even worse than being with a child. He couldn't blame Yuri for being clueless, but it was still tiring having to be so patient and answer all these things.

"Hm, you like the water? It is pretty good..."

He said to offset his rude behavior from before since he was really trying to behave himself and get Yuri to like him.

"S-sorry..." he said, quieting down. The human still had a ton of questions and it wasn't like he could just look up the answers on the internet... Internet? "The back pack I was wearing to school when you guys kidnapped me... did that make it here?" he asked as he held on the water. He didn't want to keep asking questions but he hadn't seen his backpack since he'd woken up.... It wasn't like it was still attached to him when he woke on that weird bed/table. For all he knew it may have stayed on earth... what if they gave it to the clone that took his place?

"Oh... ya... Water is really refreshing and helps when I run out of water in my body," He said as if hinting at what happened last time with the soda. "The Clear stuff is just plain water and the darker colored stuff you gave me last time is soda. It has quite a bit of sugar in it," He said hoping the alien would understand. See, He may ask lots of questions but at least he could also answer questions or help Aba as they went. The two could each help each other.

"Of course. We saved it for you and it's being stored safely away with the rest of the cargo."

The alien responded promptly. Though it was not he who had done it but his parents, so only they knew what treasures of the human lay inside the back pack.

"Drinking water is important to maintain your body health. What other things do you enjoy?"

Aba wanted to take very good care of his future wife, so he'd have some learning to do.

"That's good... I think I'd like to have it back," he admitted. After all, his cell phone was in there... Though it was probably dead... He had the charger for it but there was no way this planet would be the same as his... So he'd probably be on his own without it... Not like he could call home anyway, it wasn't exactly a quick phone call away.

"Do you mean food wise or just what I enjoy in general?" He asked. "Oh, and I'm sorry about how I reacted to the cake on the first day... I really do like cake it's just that it reminded me of my parents and I just wasn't mentally prepared to be given a cake... one with my name and everything on it..." As the thought came back it was clear the pain on Yuri's face. It ma look strange to the alien the way his face changed again but the human brushed away the forming tears and focused even more on what was going on. "I really like things that are sweet," he admitted.

"Anything you want to tell me."

The alien replied, observing the other carefully as he said so. His golden eyes glowing with interest for the human.

But when he saw Yuri growing sad in his voice, and seeing water leak from his eyes again he knew this time what it all meant.

Shifting forward he reached out the back of his hand to touch the other's cheek in a comforting manner.

He could only hope that he would grow to love it here enough that missing them wouldn't hurt so much, and with time fade away from memory...

"Noted~"

Aba nodded with a smile. Sweet things... he wasn't quite sure what that meant actually, but he could figure it out and learn to please his wife properly with gifts and all sorts of attention. Yuri would soon fall in love with him if it were the last thing he did!

Yuri was certainly surprised when the other bushed his tears away but still smiled lightly recovering quickly. "I mean, I'm pretty normal in every sense of the word but I do like to play games and I like to have days were I can just curl up on the couch and watch movies all day," he said. He wondered then if movies even translated or not... Did these guys even have movies? This was suppose to be some kind of Utopia right? So maybe they didn't have anything like that for whatever reason...

"There really isn't much more that I can say.... Oh, I do need to eat healthy though so maybe cake for breakfast isn't the best idea for every day... though I guess you just prepare everything and hope I like it don't you... If you teach me how to use the tools in your kitchen then I can start making my own meals and not put you under any extra stress," he said clearly trying just as hard to be accommodating as Aba was. Finally the two were learning to communicate.

"Now a question for you..." He looked around then spoke really quietly. "Which is your mom and which is your dad? I can't tell them apart," he admitted.

"What games do humans play?"

Yuri was right, the word 'movie' meant nothing to the alien. It was too foreign. But they did have screens here, but not like a movie screen. It was just different.

"Very well. But it's really no trouble feeding you at all. You just show me what you want and we can use the sample to clone it."

Aba stretched a little, tail flickering softly.

"Uh... My mom's the female and my father is the male..."

He said plainly, not realizing the other's genuine confusion for the genders of his parents until he saw the look on his face didn't change after his little sarcastic joke.

"Okay... Well, my mother is more plain. And dad's the flashy one."

This was typical of his race actually. Both males and females had evolved to look nearly identical, but males were slightly larger still and more colorful.

"You know, how about I introduce you to them properly sometime so you can get to know who's who."

He grinned softly. It would have to be later though since right now they weren't even home.

"Er... Video games? Board games? They change depending on the number of people or the objective..." he said trying to explain it... This was really hard for him to explain.

"Wait... you clone even the food? Won't it lose it nutritional value that way?" That was such a weird thing for him to hear... Wouldn't cloning a food lose every value that way... Not to mention there weren't even any fruit for real health because his parents were going to by some after work before starting his birthday... so there wasn't any in his house when it food was taken... That's too bad because he liked apples and a number of other fruits. "I may also need to learn what I can and can't eat on this planet," He said. "For the purpose of not going crazy eating the same things until they make me sick."

Of course, when Aba talked about the gender of his parents, he frowned still unable to understand until Aba spoke about the colors and flashiness of his father. From there Yuri thought back to when he sort of ran into them. He did remember one having longer spikes and more color on his body than the other... so that had to be his father?

"Alright. I should meet them seeing as I'm stuck here a while," he teased hoping his joke went through as a joke and didn't sound rude. Though, in this culture it may have just been taken as it was. Not rude nor a joke because that's how they spoke to one another supposedly.

"Well, I don't think we exactly have any of those things here. But I could show you the games we play around here."

Aba grinned softly, they would need more players. But they could find some later. Or play something that was one on one, his favorite~

"Of course not. It is still very nutritious... But I will see what else we can find for you to eat that is from this planet that won't hopefully kill you."

Spoken very honestly, that was...

"You'll like them."

He nodded, hoping they would be home soon so they could properly meet. But in the meantime he'd do his best at learning the mysterious ways of his wife to be. Laying down in front of Yuri, a sign of trust and relaxation. Such a far cry from when they had both first met and couldn't understand each other and Aba out of stress had shrieked and paced around like a caged animal, but Yuri had felt trapped and scared too. They both were.

Yuri was surprised to see the other lay in front of him again. Clearly Aba was a lot like most animals in this way where he showed a vulnerable position to gain another's trust. In response, Yuri got down and sat next to the alien with a gentle smile. He'd be able to meet the parents of this crazy animal, already aware that they were quite nice to him.

"So, are there any games that we can play now while we wait for your parents? One that's considered a two player game?" He said smiling but even to him it sounded strange what he was saying.... Weird... I was as if he spoke normal Japanese on words that didn't translate in this world.

"I feel like I could use some exercise so if you do have any games we can play on our own, I'm open to anything," he stated proudly. The other was happy and strong but he had no idea what he might be getting himself into suggesting such a thing like this. Things could go south very fast but at the same time, Yuri thought that he was just going to be a pet so he had no idea that he was a future wife-to-be.

"Exercise, huh? Well, I suppose we could play a game that involves a bit of running or climbing. Do you like that?"

Aba questioned as he sprawled out more, stretching his whole body to get it ready for their game.

It was clear from the creature's lean, but powerful build that they were not sedimentary. In fact his species was quite active.

He was glad that his soon to be wife also liked to be energetic sometimes, but Yuri had also mentioned laying down all day as well. Maybe humans like aliens did had their times to sort of... hibernate. For lack of a better term.

Once he was loosened up and ready to go, Aba suddenly stood up, though on all fours and began to run steadily.

"Catch me if you can!"

"I'll probably lose but what the heck," He said. The mood was finally lighter and it seemed the alien was a lot less pissy now and more open to doing things with the small human. As he stretched, Yuri stood up and did the same stretching out his body to try and get ready for the game.

Of course, the human had little to no time to prepare before the alien, on all fours took off running. Yuri quickly bolted after him and he ran as fast as he could. Of course, that wasn't fast enough. It was quite amazing now to know that Yuri was able to run away form Aba on the ship.... He really must not have bothered looking for him or trying to capture him.... Other wise Yuri would no doubt have been caught.

This was all so much that Yuri ended up losing track of Aba during the race.... and then himself. Where the heck did he end up anyway? "Aba?!" He called out, slowing down and panting slightly.. Maybe this was one of those games where he would have to work really hard to be able to catch Aba.

Aba wasn't really trying to beat Yuri, it was just so easy for him to run fast because on all fours he covered more ground with a longer stride.

He loved being the best at things, and always the winner. But he knew this wouldn't be fun for the human, or even fair hardly to expect him to actually keep up so mid game he decided to change this to something more like hide and seek. He stopped running and simply crouched behind a rock, waiting for the other to find him.

But hearing his name called caused the alien to crawl out of his spot and run to greet the other.

"Here I am~"

"You're.... too fast...." He said between pants. Yuri was leaning over, hands on his knees trying to regain his breath as the other bound back towards him. The human was still a bit worn out but sprinting like that certainly wasn't any help... Not to mention that this planet was different from his own and while he could breathe the air, it was still different and unlike his own planet's. Still, he was able to get plenty of oxygen to his brain and lungs and recover fairly quickly.

"Maybe we could play a game with a little less running," he said smiling a bit. Yuri still missed his family and planet but he knew that crying and hiding weren't ever going to save him. He had to learn to make the best of the situation. Still, he was open to trying.

"Are there any other games we can play? I'm pretty open to anything," he admitted.

Aba looked worried for a moment when he heard strange sounds coming out of Yuri, like he was gasping for more oxygen. He was probably worn out. Too much exercise too soon.

So he simply picked the other up, cradling him in his arms as he leaned back on his hind legs and stood upright, carrying the tired male back home.

"We can play more after you've rested."

The alien didn't want to push it by having his wife overdo it and end up getting hurt or something.

"I'm fine I swear!!" he said as he was scooped up again and carried off. "I just ran out of breath see.... I'm fine now," He said able to calm his breathing quite a bit. "I may run out of breath easily but I can also recover it quickly... It's just that this planet, everything about it is so different from what I'm use to," he explained. "Usually I can run for much longer," He added. Yuri just wanted to be put down again and really wasn't in the mood to just rest. All he wanted was to be able to stretch his legs.

"I'm alright so can we please play another game? I'll tell you when I can't take any more. I promise," He said trying to convince Aba to let him continue playing something. If Yuri was stuck being a pet then the least his master could do was play with him right?

Aba set Yuri back down on the ground once he insisted that he was alright to keep going on his own. He didn't mean to be overbearing. He just wanted to make sure that his wife was okay... But he should let Yuri tell him when it was enough.

"Very well... What would you like to play now?"

The creature asked as he looked down at the human with an almost smile.

"I'm alright with any games you have or might play here," he admitted. Yuri didn't have any games for the two to play and he wanted to learn more about this planet and the things they did for fun here. "What kinds of things do you like to do here anyway?" He asked. Yuri stretched himself out a bit trying to warm up his muscles in case they did anything else physical... It didn't seem like there were any video games.

"Now I kind of wish I brought a deck of cards with me..." He said more to himself than to Aba. It was just then that there was a strange noise as a small group of Aba's friends came by to see how his long trip had gone. They called out to him and Yuri jumped feeling really on edge all of a sudden. It sounded as though there were at least two if not three outside the door all calling out to Aba to see how his journey went and if he'd found what he was looking for.

• Saga locked this topic