The Gifted (Z3N & Shisu-Chan)(18+)

Shisu-Chan00

Rei noticed the anxiety building up in Shu as it was just an easy thing to see. Even a blind one could. Once he got everything that was needed, he went over to Shu and sighed slightly irritated by the other’s behaviour. “No need to act like I’m about to murder you here. Why do you think I asked beforehand? Make sure you clean it up nicely.” He commented as he placed the stuff on the table next to an empty bed at the end of the room as nobody would notice the other’s presence as fast then. “I’ll close the curtains so you can take care of it in peace. There’s also a mirror in there so you’ll be fine.” He commented as he gestured towards the thing hanging on the wall.

With that, he closed off the space and sat down on an empty bad himself as he waited for the other to finish up. After all, it would be a hassle if the guy got caught and would freak out even more than he already was. Taking out his cell phone to keep himself occupied with something, the music of the game could be heard as he didn’t bother to put the volume down a notch as nobody would be bothered by it. It was also something distracting for Shu so he wouldn’t think about anything unnecessary. Enjoying himself for some time with the game as it was fun to play.

However as if they smelled it, somebody decided to enter the nurse station. “Aaah~ So you were here after all. Rei~ I missed you so much.” A male voice whined the moment he saw Rei’s face. Letting out a deep sigh as he realized who it was. “Yoichi you’re creepy as ever. When would you just quit with the cute act already? It gives me the goose bumps.” Rei responded, making the other laugh by it. The male walked closer and took a seat next to him.

“I’ll try. Anyway, have you thought about it already? I’m quite serious here you know.” “Again with that? Why won’t you let it go already?” “Eh, but it was better than being friend like now. Honestly, won’t you give me another chance?” “I already said no…” “Hmmm… I don’t believe you.” Yoichi said, taking a hold of Rei’s chin. “I won’t hand you over, not until they can make you happier than I did. And since that’s impossible, why don’t you give in already~” The male said all high and mighty. Before Rei could even utter another word, his lips were kissed by Yoichi.

Not being able to get out of the grip, he just let the other do as pleased. His lips were licked softly, tenderly by the other. Going on for a few seconds before he was let go off again. Rei’s facial expression was merely showing confusion and irritation as he didn’t know how to feel about this at all. “Neh, you feel amazing inside so think about it again.” Yoichi said, blowing a kiss towards Rei before he left the building again.

His head down to the front, staring absentmindedly to the floor. One hand rubbing over his forehead, squeezing the bride of his nose as he didn’t manage to cut ties with the other. Not completely. Having partially forgotten about Shu who was probably already done with his stuff.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shisu-Chan00

• Z3N

Shu blinked a few times as it seemed that Rei wasn’t going to force him into anything he didn’t want to do. He held his breath as the other placed the things on an empty table. “Thank…thank you Rei…” He said softly and moved to the table looking back at his partner as he closed the curtains. As soon as he heard the soft melody of the others phone he let out a sigh of relief unzipping his jacket. He pulled the black tank top over his head exposing his back. There was a deep scrap running along his spine and he sighed. He hadn’t thought he had fallen that hard.

He moved over to the mirror as his hands grabbed ahold of the cleaning solution pouring some onto a cotton ball before starting to clean the wound. It was kind of nice to have the reassuring sound of the music playing in the background as he tried to clean himself up. It allowed him to think about something else other than the fact Rei was so close to him in this state. He quickly finished cleaning it and started to wrap the gauze around his waist to keep the bleeding down.

He felt it before the other said anything, an unknown voice floated from behind the curtain making shu’s eyes flash up and toward the sound. He blinked a few times, who was this guy? He was talking to Rei so casually too. Shu silently moved a little closer to the curtain listening closely for the others name. Yoichi? Seemed unfamiliar to him still so he just listened patiently.

It seemed like a casual conversation until he heard Yoichi say that he wouldn’t give Rei away to just anyone. It sent shivers down his spine as he peered closer, trying to hear what was going on. Only…the boys weren’t talking. He could see their outline through the curtain and he covered his mouth in shock seeing Rei kissing the other boy. He had been right! Wait? So did this mean that Rei was taken? He was slightly confused having never seen them together on any occasions or hearing about them.

A blush covered his cheeks as he heard the last thing Yoichi said. Rei…was a bottom? He felt the blush travel to his ears as he quickly turned feeling like a bad person for having eavesdropped so hard. He quickly pulled the tank top over his head and zipped up the jacket. He pushed back the curtain his blush still on his cheeks, “Um…I’m finished. Thank you for waiting for me.” He said softly letting the curtain fall behind him as he walked over to Rei. He didn’t know what to say and he didn’t know if he should say anything. There was no way he hadn’t heard their exchange. The nurses station was small and the curtain was thin. He had heard everything and he couldn’t help but feel like he should comment on it.

He clasped his hands infront of him as he sat down on the bed next to Rei. “I…” he started but closed his mouth with a soft sigh. He didn’t know what to say, he didn’t even know Rei was into men. He had assumed since he was so well formed with women that he was straight like most of the male population. It never occurred to him that those blushes were actually…for him. He didn’t want to say anything about it so he simply waited for Rei to break the silence.

The moment the curtain opened behind him, he jumped a little as he remembered Shu again by now. Meaning that the guy had seen and heard most of what happened just then. He could just drop dead right then and there, crawling into the deepest hole he could find where nobody could find him. Not knowing how to start a conversation as he didn’t know how the other would react to all of this but seemingly the male wasn’t too disgusted by all of this. Rubbing the back of his head as he slowly lifted himself up so he was sitting in a more talk-friendly position.

Once the guy sat down next to him where Yoichi was previously situated, they both didn’t seem to find the words to say something that wasn’t going to make the atmosphere even weirder. That was until Rei decided to break the silence after all as it was driving him crazy. “I guess you’ll need an explanation after witnessing something like that.” He commented as he thought about the right words he could use.

“That was Yoichi Black. He recently returned to this school and is actually quite popular with the people here. Especially since he came out as bisexual without being ashamed about it. Plus the fact that he’s good looking helped with it. He used to be my lover until he went overseas for a year, he broke up with me over the phone and I haven’t seen him until now. Also, I’m also bisexual which is why there might be rumours of both genders being with me if you were wondering about that.” He explained to the other so it wouldn’t get too complicated.

Smiling gently towards the other as he calmed down again by the sudden attack from Yoichi. “He really shouldn’t force himself on people though which is a bad habit of his.” He muttered under his breath now that he thought about it. Standing up as they should probably just go and change into their normal clothes again. “Let’s go to the lockers. We can’t keep on walking around like this. They should be empty so you don’t have to worry about being seen.” He said with a light chuckle as he pointed towards the clothes they were wearing now.

Shu held his breath for what seemed like forever. When Rei finally broke the silence he let it out and smiled a little. “An explanation would be nice…” He stated as he waited for the explanation to come from Rei. He didn’t think that the other was disgusting, he didn’t think he was gross so he figured he could just….listen right? He waited patiently for Rei to get comfortable to talk about it.

He was shocked to hear it. He peered over to Rei his eyes widening as he heard that Rei was indeed bi. He chuckled softly and smiled a little seeming to be a little less stressed. “He shouldn’t…do you still have feelings for him? I didn’t see you push him away or anything.” He said softly as he watched Rei stand. He stood after him looking down at their clothes with a soft chuckle. “I guess you’re right. There.” He said and turned to head toward the door.

“Everyone has probably already changed or the class is taking longer…if anything I have a feeling I’ll be alright.” He smiled a little and lightly pressed the door waving a hand. “Come on! I’m ready to get back into my normal clothes too. I feel more comfortable in them.” He said not wanting to press the boyfriend issue too much.

As they were walking down the hallway he sighed a little, “I actually…only heard rumors that you were with women. Surprisingly not many people know you’re bi.” He said softly looking up at Rei as they walked to the locker room. It wasn’t far from the nurses station so it wouldn’t take them much time to get there at all. He didn’t feel like he needed to tell Rei that he was gay seeing as he had never had a girlfriend and had only ever been seen with men.

He was more than excited to get back into his own clothes. He felt more…himself when he could make sure his body was safe form prying eyes. Something inside of him felt…comfortable around Rei. His nonchalant manner and his no care attitude sort of helped with that. He was actually surprised that they had been spending almost all day together. It was already almost lunchtime and they still were together. He peered up at his new friend(?) and blushed a little, maybe he could get close to Rei.

- - - Updated - - -

Shu held his breath for what seemed like forever. When Rei finally broke the silence he let it out and smiled a little. “An explanation would be nice…” He stated as he waited for the explanation to come from Rei. He didn’t think that the other was disgusting, he didn’t think he was gross so he figured he could just….listen right? He waited patiently for Rei to get comfortable to talk about it.

He was shocked to hear it. He peered over to Rei his eyes widening as he heard that Rei was indeed bi. He chuckled softly and smiled a little seeming to be a little less stressed. “He shouldn’t…do you still have feelings for him? I didn’t see you push him away or anything.” He said softly as he watched Rei stand. He stood after him looking down at their clothes with a soft chuckle. “I guess you’re right. There.” He said and turned to head toward the door.

“Everyone has probably already changed or the class is taking longer…if anything I have a feeling I’ll be alright.” He smiled a little and lightly pressed the door waving a hand. “Come on! I’m ready to get back into my normal clothes too. I feel more comfortable in them.” He said not wanting to press the boyfriend issue too much.

As they were walking down the hallway he sighed a little, “I actually…only heard rumors that you were with women. Surprisingly not many people know you’re bi.” He said softly looking up at Rei as they walked to the locker room. It wasn’t far from the nurses station so it wouldn’t take them much time to get there at all. He didn’t feel like he needed to tell Rei that he was gay seeing as he had never had a girlfriend and had only ever been seen with men.

He was more than excited to get back into his own clothes. He felt more…himself when he could make sure his body was safe form prying eyes. Something inside of him felt…comfortable around Rei. His nonchalant manner and his no care attitude sort of helped with that. He was actually surprised that they had been spending almost all day together. It was already almost lunchtime and they still were together. He peered up at his new friend(?) and blushed a little, maybe he could get close to Rei.

At the question of still having feelings for the other or not, he couldn’t answer as he wasn’t too sure about it himself. He had liked the other for a long time but due to the sudden break-up and reveal that Yochio found someone else, he didn’t want to have them anymore. Emotions were a weird thing and it liked to mess with his mind just a bit too much. Perhaps he should think about it seriously this time and not just brush it off like it was nothing but then again, there might be a chance that he would be left behind once more by the same person.

Once they got up and got to the changing room, the walk made him have some fresh air inside. Making him feel more optimistic instead of being in that room. Humming in return to Shu, snickering a little as it indeed wasn’t that known amongst the students. He wasn’t too close with Yoichi at school either as they didn’t want to cause trouble for each other which was a hassle sometimes. Now however, they didn’t care in the slightest anymore if people found out or not as it was their own business.

“I know. They just don’t want to believe it I guess. I mean, look at me. I might have a reputation but I’m not bad looking. The typical bad boy boyfriend like in those manga’s.” Grinning as he thought about it that way. If he put it in perspective he thought it was hilarious himself how easily people could be manipulated by just looking good. Sone even suggested going out with two people at the same time though he knew that would never work out. That was why he stayed away from those who proposed such things or when they were in a relationship. Too much trouble to begin with.

The moment they reached the locker rooms, he went to his which was somewhere in the middle. And as predicted, nobody was inside. Lessons must have already started which reminded him that he had English this period. Though as he didn’t feel like going, he decided to just skip it as he practically had seen most of it already due to having been friends with people who came from overseas. His skills improved greatly due to that and had kept up with it as they occasionally called to each other when they had the time.

Getting out of his clothes in a relaxed way as he didn’t have to hurry. Making sure not to look at the other for their sake. “What’s your next class?” He asked while focusing on his own clothes.

827e3faffeca7d5fed61436e0c24d648.jpg

It was apparent by his silence that the other most likely still had feelings for this Yoichi man. It kind of stung a little knowing that Rei was most likely still in love with the other and wasn’t in any rush to find a new relationship. Shu couldn’t help but snort at the other. “Not bad looking? Rei you’re very attractive what are you talking about? You stopped that nurse in her tracks just by talking to her!” he said with a light laugh as they walked into the locker room. “I’m not bad looking but you’re nothing but good looking.” He said with a chuckle rubbing the back of his neck with a blush spreading over his cheeks. He felt stupid for saying all that but then again what could he say, he was right.

Shu never thought of himself as attractive and he never thought of himself as handsome either. He hardly fit into anyone’s “type” and he never had been in a real relationship. After he was locked away no one really talked to him and he spent most of his life alone. It wasn’t until last year did he even start talking to people. He silently roamed to his locker which was only six down from Rei’s. He had never noticed it before but their lives sort of rounded one anothers.

He tilted his head a little as he opened the lock and sat it aside with a sigh. His eyes caught Rei’s hands going over his head pulling the shirt with it. A blush covered his cheeks as his eyes roamed over the others slender yet muscular stomach and chest. He had to slap himself inwardly to stop staring. He unzipped his jacket looking back over to Rei seeing that he wasn’t looking his way.

He decided to trust him and he unzipped it setting it aside. He was small yet muscular. His arms weren’t lanky and gross, he had everything in all the right spots. He shifted uncomfortably as he heard the others voice. “Ah…I’m not sure. I think English? I can’t remember. I usually have to keep my schedule with me for the first few weeks of class because I’m forgetful.” He laughed a little nervously as he pulled the tank top over his head and put it into his locker. He winced a little and groaned softly as he grazed the wound on his back. He didn’t think he actually cleaned it properly but it would have to work now. He would check on it again when he went back to his room or went to the shower.

His eyes roamed back to Rei, “What about you? We’ve already missed most of this period…not much to really go back to.” He chuckled softly and winced as he pulled the long sleeve shirt over one of his arms. It was a different outfit from this morning. An all black long sleeve v-neck shirt that clung to his body yet was sliming all its own. He had a pair of jeans that went with it in his locker yet was slightly a little less excited to change infront of Rei. He shouldn’t be so worried about it but surprisingly he was.

Humming the song of the game he was playing to himself as it had gotten stuck in his head now. The song of Mario Bros. It was an old game but still because of its popularity, it never seemed to fade away and still got more fans until this day. It was one of the few games he actually enjoyed playing and was more fun on the console but he was already satisfied with the app. At least that way, he could spend his time without being bored to the point of feeling like jumping from a bridge to receive some kind of adrenaline. Not that he would actually do it but that was how he felt by it.

“English? So the same as me?” He asked rhetorically, finally having been able to stop the humming which could make him go insane if it would be stuck there for a longer period of time. Once he was fully dressed, he stood up from the bench he was sitting on and paused for a moment before telling his plans to the other. “Since English was supposed to be my last lesson of the day I was thinking about hanging around on the school grounds.” He said with a confirming nod as that was going to be his plan for now. He could still go and do something afterwards when he felt like it.

“You can come with me if you want, it’s not like I’m disobeying the law anyway.” He commented, opening the door of the locker room and going outside. It was up to the other to follow him or not. In the meantime he was already thinking about what he could do so he wouldn’t get too bored. Perhaps he could just leave the schoolgrounds as there were the fun shops. He behaved nicely so if he returned on time there wouldn’t be any consequences. Also no fighting allowed either unless if it was absolutely necessary. He could go to the arcade which was practically almost on the opposite side of the university’s entrance.

Shu finished getting dressed quickly repeatedly looking back at rei as he finished getting dressed. He pulled on a jacket and looked himself over in the mirror. He looked a little cute for his tastes and he sighed a little closing his locker and sitting down on a bench to put his shoes on. “What do you do around campus?” He asked only hearing that he was invited to tag along. HE blinked a few times and looked over at Rei.

“Don’t you have friends…? I don’t want to burden you by sticking around. I’m finished with classes until later this evening so no worries there.” He said and stood after putting on his shoes and tying them quickly. He followed Rei outside after grabbing his other things, not finished talking with him yet. “You only have two lessons today? That must be nice..I have at least three lessons every day this year. Fridays I have four but that’s a special class” He waved a hand and looked around the campus.

Being in the middle of a period no one was out and about. It was dead silent outside aside from the soft chirping of birds. It wasn’t like high school, they picked how many classes they took and when. So it was up to them when they went to class and what not. His eyes peered over to Rei as he waited for him to answer. It depended what he was planning to do if Shu tagged along. His entire time being here he hadn’t been off campus except with the school and he had never been in trouble.

He was afraid that if he got in trouble his parents would show up again and take him away. Realizing he couldn’t even be with his own “kind” without messing it up. They would take him back and lock him away in his room again. This time for the rest of his life. He shivered with the thought hugging his waist as if he was cold in the August sun. It was beautiful out and its not like he actually got cold. When he did he would just hold a flame and feel better soon after.

“I do have friends but they’re already in class.” He responded with a shrug as he didn’t want to pull them out of there just so he could hang out with them. It would’ve been a pretty selfish thing for him to do especially since he had just beaten Shin. He’d just make the guy angry at him for being such an airhead. He had other people who were somewhat called friends but didn’t hang out with them so much. It was a weird thing.

At the mention of lessons, he felt a bit embarrassed. “I had to repeat a year, I should’ve graduated last year so that’s why I only need to take the lessons I failed now. I’m actually going to start my part-time job in the ramen shop here on campus as the chef. Once they tasted my noodles, they couldn’t let me go.” He said with a chuckle as he remembered the satisfied expression on their faces as if they reached heaven. He had been cooking for himself for as long as he could remember so it wasn’t a surprise that he mastered it at a certain point. “I’m starting tomorrow, you should come over when you have the time.” He offered to the younger guy.

Rei then hummed to himself as he got what they could do in the meantime. “We could go check out the clubs on this campus. I heard there was a cosplay one that got established this year. I heard that they were pretty good with what they do.” He said, as he walked towards the buildings where the clubs were situated. There were a lot of them this year and all had an amount of members as well so they could keep on existing. Luckily the building was pretty big in itself so they had room enough to do whatever they wanted to do.

Shu tilted his head and listened patiently as he watched Rei talk. So he did have friends but he just didn't want to get them out of classes or wait for them. Rei didn't seem bothered by the company and Shu had nothing better to do today having skipped his classes. His teachers were informed of his combat class before hand and the word had probably already gotten around that he had to go to the nurses office. He peered up to Rei as he dragged his attention back to what they had been talking about. He smiled a little, "I'm sorry you have to repeat a year. If you ever need any help in anything you can come to me. Its only fair considering you offered to help me with my abilities. I may have to stop and get some ramen from you tho! Been awhile since I've eaten something other than the dining halls here. Not much money traveling my way. I work at the library here on campus." He blushed a little at how nerdy that must sound.

He puffed out his cheeks as they walked, "Clubs? I don't think I've ever been. I didn't even know the campus had clubs." He chuckled a little and peered over to the bigger buildings they were now walking to. "What do they need all that space for? It s a huge building!" He peered over at the tall buildings that looked like they could fit a few buildings inside of them. There had to be more than a few clubs in there considering how large it was. Growing up without a social life he never drank with friends, or smoked, or anything really rebelious like. Now that he was 19 he still hadn't been out clubbing with friends and he hadn't partaken in underage drinking like half the university did.

He could say he felt out of the loop but he didn't care about any of the activities. Just the friends he needed to do them with. He only had two people he even conversed with aside from professors on campus and they weren't the most present. Both were presidents of many student led organizations and were taking so many classes they were overburdened. Shu was lucky if he could grab one of them for lunch, even more lucky if he could grab both. Rei kinda counted, sounded like he wanted to keep spending some time with Shu and that was a good sign. He didn't know if he would go so far to call them friends just yet.

It would be nice to add Rei to his small growing list of friends. As he met people that pulled him out of his shell he couldn't help but want more. A tiny bubble of excitement started to grow inside him as they rounded the corner to the building. Rie didn't seem all that excited about it but aside from going to class and getting food Shu rarely did anything. His routine today was completely ruined because of Rei, however, he didn't think it was a bad thing. He was going with the flow and trying his best to put himself out there. Sure it might come back to bite him in the ass but at least he could say that he tried rather than just sitting around in his room studying all the time. It would be a good change to add some friends to the list and get out of his room more. He had spent six years of his life locked up in a room and he didn't want to continue being cooped up.

When Shu mentioned he would stop by to get some ramen sometimes, Rei grinned as he achieved one of his goals which was just that. He liked the presence of the other so it was even better if they got to talk in the shop. It was on campus grounds and was to be opened tomorrow for the first time since renovations. Lucky for being able to land a working spot there as it was highly popular with the other students who wanted to earn some money. Mainly because they had a passion for ramen. However all of them applied for waiter/waitress as they weren’t too sure about their cooking skills. Hence the reason why he got accepted there for showing off his skills like he was one of the top chefs in this city. It was slightly exaggerated but he liked to think about it that way.

The reactions of the other were hilarious once the building came into sight. It was indeed anything but small once someone looked at it. Towering over the other buildings as if it was some kind of Godzilla but then in construction. Greeting some people who came out of there as he was a regular to visiting clubs like these. A regular visitor. He did think about joining one of them at some point to keep himself busy but now that he had a job he didn’t have the time anymore. It was a bit of a pity but since he was allowed to roam around he didn’t care too much. Despite his reputation he was liked some way or another.

Opening the glass doors and met with a symphony of noises once inside. Downstairs were the music clubs so the noise wouldn’t be spread throughout which would’ve caused some serious troubles. Walking through the hallways where they could peep inside here and there, when they were allowed to do so. Some had closed the curtains as they were busy preparing for a project or contest they had joined so of course nobody could see it until it was finished. Some were competitive, others were more laidback and did things at their own pace. It was interesting to see and it never seized to amaze him whenever a project was finished and shown to the people.

After going up two floors, they finally reached the room for cosplay. The people here were the nicest and most enthusiastic when it came to geeky stuff. Especially when they got to talk about the outfits of anime, manga and game characters. “Aaaaah! Just the person we needed!” The president exclaimed, placing two hands on Rei with a wide grin on his face. “Oi…” That was the only word he could say before being dragged of to the back. “I’ll be back.” He said to Shu before he disappeared behind curtains to change into a cosplay they had created.

A girl and a boy walked up to Shu, apologizing for the president’s behaviour. “Sorry, our president is always like this. My name is Arisu Sawamatsu and this is Hayato Umanai. We’re also members here.” Arisu introduced themselves. “So what brings you here? Rei?” She asked with a chuckle.

As the doors to the large building opened and Shu followed the other inside he was met with loud music and people talking. It was a soft thumping noise below their feet as if a way to keep the music contained. He was intrigued by the idea of a dancing club but that wasn’t where they were going to be visiting today. As they walked down the halls Shu found himself looking through windows and into these little clubs. For the middle of they day they were still relatively busy and he was a little interested in them. He smiled a little seeing a few people being rowdy and probably drinking away their worries. It caused him to roll his eyes and quicken his step to follow Rei.

They ascended the stairs to the second floor, his eyes roaming around the area. They hadn’t even taken a moment to breathe before Rei was whisked away. Shu panicked and looked like he had just been abandoned. “Rei!” He called after him and nervously shifted. He felt naked in a place where he was unfamiliar, and unfamiliar people. With Rei gone he didn’t know anyone and he stepped back as if he was going to leave when two people walked up to him.

He blinked a few times hearing the girls voice. He looked at her and then looked behind him before realizing she was talking to him. “Ah…Hi. I’m Shu. I guess you could say Rei brought me here.” He chuckled a little rubbing the back of his neck as he looked around. “I was a little interested in the clubs so he told me that this one was really nice and that I should check it out. Free time landed on our plates and we just…” He trailed off before looking back to her with a smile.

He was more than interested, he wouldn’t have minded getting dressed up and working here as like a little part time job thing. His eyes shifted to another person wearing a rather skimpy outfit and he raised an eyebrow before his attention returned to the woman. “Ah, I’m sorry I’m new ish…so this is all a lot to take in. Can anyone work here?” he asked stepping a little closer to the two because a group of people started to flock through the front door pushing him out of the way.

The president seemed to have taken Rei away to probably get dressed meaning that Shu would get to see him in an outfit. He could hardly stifle the laugh that threatened to the surface at the thought. Shu wondered what outfit he would put Rei in if he could. Maybe dog ears? He chuckled a little to himself at the thought. He wondered what he would dress up as? His figure was small and he could probably pass for anything so he tilted his head wondering what he would wear. If Shu could he would work in like a little maid café, he knew that was cringy but he liked the thought of dressing up every day at work and always being someone different. Plus, cute outfits were his hidden love. He didn’t really like frilly things but there was a fine line between cutsey outfits and sexy for him. His small frame kind of added to it, he just wanted to dress up for someone and have them appreciate it without focusing on the flaws in his skin.

• 2 weeks later...

Rei shrieked when the president, aka Koga Fuchizawa, pulled of the clothes in just an instant, leaving him standing there in just his underwear. Not even being able to utter a word as he blankly stared towards the other, not knowing what to even think at that moment as the president seemed to be awfully enthusiastic. More than usual that was. As he let his eyes go over the costume he was surprised, or more shocked. Pointing towards the fabric as he looked with anxiety towards the other male who just responded him with an evil smile. “You’re fucking kidding me !” He yelled towards the male but was forced to put it on as he had promised before that he would be a model from time to time. They even had a contract so he couldn’t get out without any consequences.

Arisu laughed when she heard the cry for help from Rei but didn’t do anything as she was partially used to it already. Ignoring it for the most part as she was now in a conversation with the male called Shu. Nodding towards the question of the other, tapping her finger against her chin as she tried to remember the list of members. There weren’t an awful lot but enough to fill up the space of the room. “It should be fine if you join, you seem like a good person so why not?” Her voice was rather cheerful as she glanced towards Hayato who started to walk towards a table with half-finished props laying on top of it. “So let’s give you a tour. It’s not much but it’s better to let you know right?” She commented, locking arms with the other without a care in the world.

“So the girl in the magical girl outfit is Meima Tomie. She’s pretty known for not wearing a lot of clothes here. She’s in charge of cute and sexy outfits.” Arisu commented which made the girl laugh in return with a thumbs up. “This is Yukari Horikoshi mainly in charge of armoured cosplay. And Rinna Shirataki is mainly focusing on original fantasy cosplay. Then we have Hayato Umanai who focuses on props and sci-fi outfits.” She introduced each of them who were present in the room. Turning around a little as she was still missing someone but she guessed he didn’t feel like coming at the moment. “Then there is also Yoichi Black who is an allrounder like the president and Rei. Meanwhile I focus on anime and manga cosplays since, in my opinion, are the coolest.” She said with a bright smile on her face. Letting go of the other again once the small introductions were finished as well as showing where everything was situated regarding the work materials.

Just then, the curtains were opened and the president came out with a huge grin on his face as he was about to show his masterpiece. “You all know that we’re going to help out the manga artist on the manga convention right? Well, I’ve finished the outfit of the main character !” He said completely excited, pulling Rei from behind the curtain. Wearing nothing more than an elegant dark kimono with patterns of a dragon sewn on it which had a golden colour, the sandals matched it completely. The kimono was opened quite a lot so most of his chest was visible. For the props he carried a pipe to smoke together with a fake manga book as the character was supposed to be a manga artist itself. His hair was tied in a loose ponytail. It wasn’t a difficult cosplay but it certainly had quite an impact.

Rei rolled his eyes as he saw the eyes focused on him, the girls immediately going ahead and taking some pictures of him since they probably wouldn’t have the chance at the convention as they had their own tasks.

Arisu then turned to Shu with a mischievous grin on her lips. “You see, the manga artist who asked for our help this time writes yaoi manga so he’d be surrounded by fujoshi’s for sure there. The playboy Rintaro who goes to bed with those who resemble the character in his manga. I’m a fan of her work so I’m really excited about this.” She squealed taking photo’s once she was finished talking only to receive a glare from Rei as he knew he had to wear this next week in front of a crowd that was way too horny for their own good.

Shu's eyes focused behind the girl trying to see Rei and wondered what they were doing to him back there. His mind didn't get to wander too much for he was quickly picked into a sweeping arm and pulled side to side with the girl. He smiled a little peering into the room as she started to guide him around the small space. It wasn't a very big club but it seemed neat enough that he wouldn't mind being apart of it. Not only that...but it would mean that he and Rei would spend more time together and that alone seemed to make his heart flutter a little.

Wait...flutter? He blinked a few times at the thoughts in his head before he was pulled out of them as the girl turned to another set of tables having introduced a few people already. Shu waved and said hellos as they went around but his mood slightly shifted when he heard that name, Yoichi. It was the same guy who had forced a kiss onto Rei and had apparently been dating the other. It was so annoying that he had to be here too...Shu never was any good at relationships. Specially when he had to fight for his lover with someone else who was more attractive than him anyway. By the sounds of the way Yoichi had spoken to Rei their relationship was not how Shu would have imagined.

In that situation Rei always seemed to be more of a top to him but with Yoichi he seemed to be a bottom. Then again Yoichi could just be a very forward bottom. He didn't know and he didn't want to dwell on it much. The thought slightly hurting his brain and dampening his hopes to possibly date Rei at some point if they got closer. When the introductions were done he smiled a little to the girl, "Thank you for showing me around and introducing me." he bowed a little his eyes roaming to the curtains looking for Rei.

Almost like they had heard his thoughts the curtains slid open and the president came back out seeming more than happy about something. When they introduced Rei and the other male stepped out Shu couldn't help himself from blushing. Rei was stunning in the dark colors of the komino and it accented his curves nicely. The opening was a little too open for his liking but he was able to see those nicely trimmed abs and pecs underneath the dark fabric and he wished there was nothing there instead. Of course, with his luck this would never happen.

Yoichi was a better match anyway. He was better looking than Shu, probably more confident. He probably wasn't near as scared or emotionally fucked like Shu was. The blonde haired boy started to wander if he would have any chance with Rei considering the mans many many other options in sexual or romantic partners. The mention of Yaoi made him scoff a little, fitting that Rei would be playing a lead for something like that. Then again...it was sort of interesting and kind of exciting to roleplay with people he liked. He was more confident when his actions were based by a character that wasn't himself. Shu peered over to Rei with a smile on his face, "Isn't that interesting. Rei I kinda think it suites you." He chuckled a little his eyes peering up to Rei even from further away he felt shorter.

He sort of wished they were alone. He didn't know any of the other people in the room and he felt like an outcast. Like he had no real reason for being there. He wasn't a member, he wasn't being dressed up to play a part or anything so he didn't feel like he should be there. He did however, enjoy the view and wouldn't leave unless Rei said it was time to go.

Rei huffed as he stood there but got into position nonetheless for the people who wanted to take a photograph of him. He had gotten used to it over time. The comment of Shu however made him grin as he thought about several things that weren’t too right. Not when he would say them out loud which was why he kept his mouth shut and only looked pleased into the other’s direction as if he wanted to be complimented like that. In the meantime it almost became some kind of shoot which was actually the case since the president joined and ordered him to take on several poses. Probably for a flyer they were about to distribute at the con itself to gain more visitors at the stand of the manga artist. It was a clever idea.

Arisu noticed the displease in Shu’s behaviour when she had mentioned Yoichi’s name. Making her stare at the other with some kind of weird expectation. “You know~ Rei is a well-known cosplay model which is why people are so eager to ask him to cons. One time he was asked by three artists at the same day so he decided that he would pose for each one for a couple of hours before moving to the next. It worked out and he earned a bit of money from it as well. But what made his popularity grow the most was because of this photo~” She explained to Shu, taking out her sketching book where some photo’s were placed in. Showing the picture of Rei who was dressed in some fetish bunny cosplay. “You see, this manga artist was into bondage at that time and managed to convince Rei to model for her on Comiket, the biggest doujinshi fair in Japan. The stand sold the most manga’s that day.” Arisu laughed when she thought back about it.

Noticing that Arisu was showing some kind of picture to Shu, he got a bad feeling about this. Luckily the small shoot was over due to the president’s skills so he hastily went over towards where the two were standing. Becoming a little pale as he didn’t expect her to show that picture out of all he had taken before. “You really…” He didn’t even have the strength to utter a word as she would only be enjoying this more than she already was. “You might not want to stay in her presence too much, she’s a complete S.” He whispered into Shu’s ear before going behind the curtains again to get in his normal clothes.

Arisu grinned widely as she didn’t deny being an S, she even gestured of it being true. “Hmmm… He was so cute though.” She muttered silently so Rei wouldn’t hear her. “I guess you also know about the previous relationship between Yoichi and Rei right? I mean, the way you acted when you heard his name told quite a bit…” She paused before resuming, looking Shu straight into the eyes. “Do you like him? Because if you do, I’m rooting for you! The guy had some bad luck in his previous relationships but if it’s with you, I feel like it might be alright.” She rambled on, placing both hands on Shu’s shoulders. “If you ever need someone to talk to, call me or text me. Though we can also just hang out since you seem nice.” She said, taking out a pen and scribbled her number down on Shu’s hand as she was completely excited. Perhaps too excited.

642fe25eac08bfd3daa40f456ab1b58a.jpg

614b15f5bf78bee08dd90ac1bb7eb9b0.jpg

Shu chuckled softly as he saw the other look over to him seeming to be a little mischievous. He assumed there was some snarky comment he wanted to say to him but he didn’t mind the smile he had gotten. He took a step back as everyone started to take photos of Rei, having him posing in certain ways for the photos. He assumed they were going to use the photos at one of the cons or on a flyer or something in order to gain publicity.

Arisu turned to him and started to talk again pulling his blue eyes from Rei’s tantalizing figure and to her. “oh?” he asked a little interested as the girl leaned into him showing him her sketch book. A blush formed over his cheeks as he looked down at it, “No kidding…” he said softly his thoughts a little somewhere else as he looked down at the kinky picture of Rei. It was hard to contain his interest for it and when the shoot was finished and he jumped a little hearing Rei. The blush traveled to his ears and he rubbed them looking away from the other as he seemed to dip over into the curtains again.

“I know yea…” he said a little looking away from the girl a moment before he looked her in the eyes. The question made him look away almost instantly though, a sure sign he indeed was starting to like Rei and was worried about where it was going to go from here. “You’re…rooting for me? I doubt Rei would have any interest in dating me anyway…” he chuckled softly as he watched the girl frantically write down her number on his hand. “You know I could have just put your number in my phone right now right? No need to write it on my hand.” He chuckled a little and sighed to her before he smiled.

“Thank you. I don’t have many friends so I wouldn’t mind making a new friend.” He shrugged a little and smiled to her pulling out his phone and quickly putting her phone number into it before shooting her a text. “There, if I didn’t do that I would have forgotten all together! I’m sort of forgetful.” He shrugged again and pocketed his phone once more. He peered over to the curtains, “Does he model for you guys often? Seems that he would be a popular candidate for something like that.” He smiled a little thinking back to it all. Rei was confident in his body and he didn’t seem to be shy about it either. He undressed infront of Shu almost as soon as they got to the locker room and wasn’t even a little embarrassed about it.

Shu didn’t know how he felt about Rei just yet but he knew he wanted to better get to know him. Arisu was another matter, this girl seemed more than excited to get to know him and possibly be friends with him. She seemed like he wanted to get to know him even better and wanted to get to know him to be friends. Enough so that she offered to be there for him when he needed someone to talk to and that she was always available to hang out when they weren’t in class. It was a nice feeling…and he would have to remember that he could text her whenever he needed to.

Arisu nodded happily as she saw the questioning Shu, thinking that he looked like a puppy. Though the comment about her cell phone number made her facepalm as that was indeed the case now. She had been to too many conventions where people didn’t always have their phone at hand so they had to come up with other ideas which was writing it down as tiny as possible on the wrist so it could still be hidden. They only needed some luck that the sweat wouldn’t wipe it away which had actually happened before. It was a miracle that she still found those people again at conventions as some were really big with countless visitors. One could call it even destiny.

A motherly smile creeping up when she heard that she had become one of the few friends of the other, making her heart melt. Feeling like just kidnapping him right then and there so they could mess around in the park such as catching butterflies. She was odd like that but it was one of her charismatic points which made people like her most of the time. She also wasn’t afraid to talk to strangers which was scary in the beginning but since she had grown accustomed to it due to cosplaying it was like a daily routine to her.

Rei then got from behind the curtains again, muttering against the president who merely laughed in return, slapping Rei on the back before the male got back to the two. “Honestly, cosplayers can be really scary these days. Where is the time when I wasn’t pushed into this without even knowing what I’m about to cosplay until it’s too late.” He complained to Arisu who just thought that the guy was funny. Rolling his eyes before looking back to Shu, half a smile on his face before asking: “So I caught that you’re going to join the club? They’re nice most of the time but don’t underestimate them.” He whispered the last part so the others wouldn’t be too offended by the way he put it.

“Want to try making a small prop?” Rei asked, sitting down on one of the barely empty tables, just enough space for some people to sit on. “I can do about anything but if you want more professional teaching then you have to be with Hayato.” He suggested, taking up some half finished props that had a decent look already. Though he spotted something that hadn’t been worked on anymore as it was supposed to be finished, telling Hayato about it: “It’s better to use a darker brown tint for the dirt marks on this cape. Now it just looks like you dropped it in shit.” The other hummed and nodded as it was indeed the case before going to the back to look for some paint.

Shu blushed a little seeing that smile from on Arisu's lips. He was about to ask her something more when Rei rejoined them pulling a different smile from him as he looked up at the slightly taller male. "Hm...yes. I think it would be nice to be apart of something. Let alone this looks fun! Considering..." He smiled a little and watched as Rei made his way to a sort of empty table. "You know I'm not new to cosplaying right? I've made plenty of stuff...I had alot of free time when I was younger." He said a little sadly as he sat down next to Rei his eyes roaming over the props. "Most of this is already half finished products of other peoples work...wouldn't it be rude to finish their work for them?" he asked as Rei picked up one of the half finished props before turning away from him and talking to someone else.

He huffed lightly and peered over at the other tables. He wouldn't mind sewing...cosutmes were fun and he could see himself making something cute. He wondered if Rei would model for him. The thought made him blush a little and he chuckled lightly under his breathe. He used to make his own clothes when he was younger for his parents saw no reason to buy things for him let alone clothes. Once he grew out of something he would use the fabric to make something new. He didn't have much to work with and he wasn't able to get many supplies but he had taught himself how to sew. "Hm...I would much rather make cosplays than props." he said softly more to himself than to anyone else as he peered over at the materials and sewing kits.

He knew that no one knew about his hard life and no one would probably get close to figure it out but still...this was a small reminder of something long ago. Least he wasn't locked away in his tower sewing the days away as he taught himself calculus. He wondered who the first person would be in his life that he broke down to, and told all his horors too. Life was hard for him and going to school was his only sanctuary. Had he not taught himself higher education he wouldn't have even made it in. Sure his ability would have helped but it wouldn't have gotten him into the acedimic part of schooling. He rubbed his wrists as his mind wandered waiting for Rei to come back to him and talk to him or something to pull him out of his thoughts.

Sometimes when he got like this he stayed in thought land for awhile. Then again he never had any friends to pull him out of it. Never had anyone to want to hang out with him and take him to cute little cosplay clubs. Rei was honestly the first person aside from his few "friends" he had made his first year that he actually had an interest in and felt that he did too. It was a strange thing to feel but he felt that he had been alone his entire life. He was tired of the silence and wanted so badly to be himself with someone. The mask he put on aruond others was suffocating and he just wanted someone to take him for who he really was. Be it a friend or otherwise, he didn't want to be this fake bubbly guy all the time. He hoped maybe Rei or even Arisu could do that for him...

• 2 weeks later...

When Shu mentioned that he preferred working with clothes instead of actual props, he hummed in response as it wasn’t what he was used to. Most males were in it for the props as they looked so cool but they often forgot that it were the clothes that made the cosplay complete. He approved of it which was clear to see as he had a smile on his face now, an actual genuine one which was perhaps rare to strangers to see. Rubbing the back of his neck as he looked around to see the others being busy with their own projects as they also had jobs to do at the event. Some were invited while others just wanted to animate on their own or with somebody of the same movie, anime, etc. It was pretty sweet to see, spectacular if it was somebody’s first time going to such a thing.

Just then the voice of the president resounded as he remembered something. “Ah ! Shu-kun, would you mind helping us out on the con? We’re missing somebody as she had to do something else that day. It’s not much, just sitting at the table with the manga-artist, handing her the doujinshi she’s written since a lot of people go to her. And maybe a little fanservice with Rei because you two will be the only two males at her stand. Probably the only two male helped in that part of the area now that I think about it. Anyway, if you would be up for it, you’d seriously help us out.” Koga asked, puppy eyes in full mode as he didn’t want to let this chance slip away.

“O-oi, you don’t mean… that kind of service?” Rei asked, voice shaking a little as he asked. “Mhm! If you’re touched by someone you know it’s less awkward isn’t it?” “That’s true, but…” “Well then there are no problems.” Koga brushed Rei off easily, making Rei stand there with his mouth open as he didn’t know how to respond to the president. Honestly that guy could do anything if he put his mind to it. It was scary sometimes, especially now. Though as he put some thoughts into it, he didn’t feel like he’d mind it too much if it was Shu. Letting out a sigh before agreeing silently: “It would indeed be less annoying.”

Shu was caught of guard by the smile that slid over Rei's face. He blushed a little and looked away from him, his eyes rounding the rest of the room looking at what everyone else was doing. Trying to put his mind off of the small skip his heart had just done in his chest. Shu always thought he was a little girly in this aspect because clothes were never a mans strong suit. Had he not been locked away inside for most of his life he probably would have been outside making props and playing with them in his little fantasy world. Instead, life hit him hard and he wasn't able to be a kid. Instead he was an adult from the moment his parents got rid of him.

His thoughts were shaken out of their depressing chain of events when the president addressed him. He was about to answer with some excitment when Rei jumped in. He didn't really know what fanservice he was going to be doing but with Rei he knew he would be alright. He smiled a little watching the interaction between the two before a little confusion popped up on his face. "Mm...I've never been to a convention before. I don't know how much help I will be but I would really like to help you guys out the best I can." He looked over to Rei a moment hearing him sigh softly. He didn't know what he would be good for at this convention but he would try.

Being locked away he didn't get to enjoy stuff like this and when he got here he hadn't known about the club. He had never been out of the comforts of the school campus since he arrived here and that alone was sad. He knew as long as he was with Rei the man could help him figure it all out. "fanservice" sounded a little fishy to him but he knew it couldn't be too bad. He didn't know what he was getting himself into, not knowing that this was a...homosexual related manga but he would still try and enjoy it none the less. He would just get a nice surprise to be put into positions like that with Rei, or rather maybe embarrassed about it. Shu was a virgin after all and he didn't know how to act in some occasions. This would be interesting for sure.

[EVENT DAY: COMIKET]

With the agreement of Shu helping out, everything was supposed to go smoothly during the event. Rei was a little glad that the other wanted to help out even if it was something that the guy had never done before in his life. Being in his cosplay, he looked up at the huge building in front of him. People were already streaming inside as a lot of them had been waiting an hour beforehand which was quite the effort for otakus. But then again, if there was new merchandise it wasn’t a surprise that they would go out of their comfort zone and ‘meet the world’. In the beginning, Rei felt completely out of place and had attempted to escape though the president would always stop him for doing so. Eventually he just accepted the fact that he was good model material regarding cosplays. It just had to be BL and yaoi on top of that which was the most shocking thing.

Looking at his watch, he realized that he was already late, making him feel a bit pressured as he didn’t want to see the wrath of a manga artist as she had gone out of her way to contact them in the first place. The mere thought made cold shivers run up his spine as it was worse than being chased by dangerous villains.

Taking a deep breath before pushing his way through the crowds, swift and smoothly in order to avoid being seen by visitors who would be out of their mind to see the loose yukata on him. Swearing in his head as he had preferred wearing a bit more clothes then just the yukata, underwear and flip flops. Luckily one of the people of the club dropped him off at the building so he didn’t need to go with the public transport which was bound to receive some stares from strangers. Blushing teens and scolding elderly as he wasn’t wearing enough clothes. However he was eventually caught in the middle of the building, he just had to go to up the stairs in order to reach his destination but was stopped before the staircase. Squealing girls surrounding him in a matter of seconds, but due to experience he put up a charismatic front to speak to them: “I’m sorry, I have to go upstairs now as I’m already late. But if you still want to take a picture, just go to Miss Yumie’s stand and I’d be happy to pose for you.” With that, they back off and let him go up to his relief.

Jogging up the stairs before spotting the table of the manga artist and the other helpers. “I’m sorry I’m so late.” He apologized with a ninety degrees bow, Yumie didn’t seem to mind however which was the most important thing. Though when he turned around, he saw why she wasn’t pissed as a crowd had followed him to the stand.

When the day finally came he was a little nervous about it all. He didn’t have to wear any costumes or anything so that was good, instead he put on a rather loose fitting suit and his hair was a little messed up giving him a sort of sexy vibe to it. He met up with the rest of the group and greeted Arisu like they were best friends and quickly got into the car with them. Rei wasn’t around it seemed and he didn’t mind. The president was coming a little later which meant that he would be bringing Rei with him probably in his modeling gear. He hoped that he would be okay without Rei at his side.

Once they got to the building Shu was so shocked with how many people were around. There were teens, parents, kids, and old people perusing the area and going about their business. Flyers in hand and neat little costumes on as they walked past the booths. Outside alone it was a riot and Shu knew he would be overwhelmed. The most people he had been around was the student council room at the university and that wasn’t even that many. The campus was sort of small anyway so he thought this was insane. His mouth sat a little open as he looked over all the people rushing into the building in their costumes and shirts.

He was let out with a few others and was told to go and meet the manga author. He was given directions and a pamphlet and told to head up the back stairs. He put the lanyard around his neck and opened the doors to the building finding his way up the stairs. Once he came out he peered around, the place empty for nothing had started yet. He found his way to the booth he was assigned to, “Is this Miss Yumie’s booth?” He asked to the woman at the table who peered up at him and smiled rather nicely. She said yes and gave him his orders for the day.

During the morning he was handing out books to greedy fans and it wasn’t until a little later did Rei show up. A smile formed on his face when the author spotted him and he was apologizing for being late or something. Then again the author didn’t seem at all angry as Rei had brought a bunch of fans with him. He handed out another book before saying he would be right back and walked over to the two. “Rei? I thought you were gonna be here a little earlier?” he didn’t know what he was having to do here soon but he didn’t mind. He was going to have to pose with Rei and he had no idea about it until a little earlier. He assumed that fan service meant that he was going to be helping the fans out with something not posing sexually with rei.

Going a little pale as he saw the horde of people as he knew very well what that meant. However, his expression didn’t falter, going on to be the stoic type while he was internally screaming on the top of his lungs. When Shu came to him though, he felt a bit more at ease as he didn’t have to deal with those… animals alone this time. Though the other probably didn’t know what he was getting himself into as the president was pretty vague about the fanservice part. If one wasn’t familiar with the way of an otaku it could be quite the shock. Being pretty sure that that was going to be the case with Shu as well as it wasn’t exactly the normal thing to do in public. Especially posing like some requested to.

“Ah, I got stuck in traffic and due to the people downstairs I almost had no room to move. I should’ve woken up a bit sooner.” He explained, rubbing the back of his head, making his hair slightly more messy. His eyes then went to the outfit the other was wearing, scraping his throat before saying: “You look good today.” Avoiding eye contact for a few seconds as he wasn’t used to saying such things to someone else. “It seems like Yumie is fond of you as she keeps on staring this way though her smile isn’t exactly normal.” He said as he gestured towards the woman who had a creepie smile on her lips as she was expecting something to come.

Not soon after a girl with a camera in her hands came up to them for the picture, somebody else from the club kept on track of the money. Each pose they wanted the model to take on had to be paid, it wasn’t much but it was still so that they wouldn’t be on a complete breakdown later on. “E-Euhm. Can you both please take on this pose!” She asked nervously, before showing a picture on her phone which was the pose they had to take on. The only word that Rei could utter was: “Oh…” He hadn’t done that one before since he was most of the time the only model. One was sitting on top of the other while letting his arms loosely hand over the other’s shoulders. The other would place his hands on the back of the one sitting on top. “I’d like for Rei-chan to sit on top this time because of the yukata.” She asked, a faint blush spreading over her cheeks.

Rei glanced over towards Shu with an apologetic smile. “If you don’t want to do this, they won’t mind. We won’t force you into anything that you don’t like to do.” He said silently, he would say something to the fans about it not being possible. Though he didn’t know if they would be satisfied with it just being him though.

Shu smiled brightly and chuckled softly, “Oh well I’m glad you got here.” He said with a smile before he blushed a little his eyes looking away too. “Thank you…” He peered over to the author and smiled a little as he nodded. “She’s been looking at me like that all day. I can’t tell if its good or not.” He chuckled softly and shook his head a little a strand of hair sliding into his face. The author had been giving him a little smile all day seeming to like the idea that Shu was there with Rei. Almost the same smile that Arisu had when she noticed that Shu had a thing for Rei.

A girl came up with a camera in her hands moments later cutting their conversation off easily with a very hesitated question. Shu didn’t really hear her and he didn’t think she was talking to him. He gently ran a hand through his hair as he peered over to them blushing a little as he saw the pose on the screen. He peered over to Rei and then back to the girl before he laughed a little as if it was all a joke. Then Rei turned to him with the most serious look and an apologetic smile. “Wait she is serious? Where do they want us to…” He blushed hard and looked away. “I…I don’t mind its not like its anything bad you’re just sitting on my lap right? I’m not a model though Rei I’m not…attractive like you.” He blinked up to him a moment a little nervous about it.

A hand nervously loosened his tie and he softly sighed. “I don’t want to mess up your reputation because I can’t do what they need me to.” He paused for a moment and then sighed, “Where do they want us to sit? Do I need to change? I wouldn’t say this outfit is time appropriate is it?” he asked his blue eyes flicking up to Rei with complete seriousness. He didn’t mind it, this wasn’t bad. It was just Rei sitting on his lap in a yukata so it shouldn’t be that big of a deal. And yet, Shu couldn’t help but blush about it. He wanted to obviously be close to Rei but he had never been that close with another human.

Even though he was nervous he knew he could do it. He just needed Rei to talk him through it, “Will you talk me through it Rei…?” he asked softly lightly holding onto his wrist forgetting that the girl was even sitting there asking them something. He didn’t care anymore it didn’t matter. She didn’t matter and he figured that once Rei was on his lap none of it would matter. He just hoped he wouldn’t make a fool out of himself.

Rei felt relieved as the other didn’t feel like it was a bad thing. Honestly it could’ve turned out worse than this, there was even the chance wouldn’t want to talk to him anymore as well. “Yeah she is serious, that’s why this is called fanservice.” He responded with a light chuckle, noticing the fiery red cheeks of the other. Tilting his head to the side as he thought where they could sit but one of the members was faster than him and brought a chair that they could use as she listened in to the conversation. Thanking her silently as she placed the chair a bit to the side so they wouldn’t be in the way of people walking around the area. Though they might stop when they would see the posing.

Hearing the blabbering of Shu however made him laugh a bit louder than he meant to as he thought it was just too funny. “First of all, you’re way more handsome than you feel about yourself. Why do you think Fumie’s place is busier than usual before I even arrived?” Patting the other’s head gently in order to make the guy feel more at ease about himself, more confident? For a guy with this much power to lack that much confidence, something must have happened but he wouldn’t pry into it as nobody would like that. It was better to wait until the person himself would start talking about it. The same thing went for Rei himself.

“Mhm, just follow my lead. Don’t think too much about everything if you can. Just do whatever you feel like doing the pose. They wouldn’t mind if it was slightly different, right?” He said, glancing towards the girl who was as red as a tomato now as she listened to the two talking like that. It almost seemed like they were together for real. Pushing Shu down on the chair with a cheeky smile on his lips. “Remember, don’t think too much.” He whispered so only Shu could hear his voice. Straddling the male, letting his arms hang on Shu’s shoulders while looking gently at him. Though sitting like that was a little breezy down there which wasn’t too comfortable but he managed. The only disadvantage he had was that he could feel anything way better than if he were to be in normal clothes. Probably due to the material the president used for it.

The girl started taking her pictures eagerly, hearing the clicking of the camera as if she went into hyper speed in just a split second. People started to take a look at the two as well as one couldn’t see this everyday.

• Saga locked this topic