do you ever dream about yaoi anime, manga ,drama .....etc

sarah3161

just yesterday i have dreamed about Iason:leaf15: and i was looking in the mirror and saw myself as Riki :7yoyo10:, i was walking on the Street and my pants was

torn in one leg:leaf13: , i was running in the night and stopped when Iason was talking to some one so i hide behind wooden boxes, then suddenly Iason

found me and said ,with a deep voice , it's really bad to Eavesdrop on people Riki .:Red_fox11: then ..... the damn Alarm clock decided to ring :cuteonion43:

i ones dreamed about Junjou Romantica , i was in a hotel lobby and watching Usagi and Misaki kissing onion6and then i saw Hiro-san loking to them from

outside the hotel he was like :cuteonion24: well, i gess he didnt meet Noaki yet:cuteonion50:

thats all :D

• Like 3

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• rotten boy

• Senji

• breemania

Once, I dream about that I was Misaki from Junjou Romantica myself; then Usagi tried to seduce me and when I finally 'gave in', I woke up.

I was like "NOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYY". :c Poor me.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

All the time XD

Mostly I am some boy and there is some other boy and ~behold the yaoi~

But evey so often in pops a yaoi character for me to make out with :p

Yaoi dreams are the best dreams

• Like 2

I had many dreams yaoi, but almost always ended in the most interesting because of the alarm, :msn_red_fox 18 but i remember that the most restful sleep it was with Asami :cuteonion41: (I was in the role of Akihito)

• Like 2

Guest FujoshiFTW

I have only dreamt of yaoi fanfics that I really like or really would like the author to continue. The last couple I have dreamt of is actually the Severus x Draco couple, lol. Draco being a couple of years older than when the final battle of course. Apparent from that, no much XD

• 3 weeks later...

Most of your dreams seem pretty normal, at least they have a proper storyline

My dreams are usually really weird, i dreamt that i was walking along this cliff sort of this made of sand, i then got up and walked some more and got to a beach, i then had to armwrestle some random lady (i think the pirate from laputa) and some one had a mirror, and i looked like misaki from junjou romantica. I woke up and i wqas like, "yeah, that was one of the weirdest dreams ever", although i don't think it even made my top 5 weirdest dreams

• Like 2

I have sometimes yaoi dreams~ :3 But usually my dreams doesn't have actual character from any series.

In many of my dreams I'm seme. I even harass boys and one shota boy too o_o

But one time I saw dream about Taki and Claus (Maiden rose), I was their friend and we went to school and some monster attacked Taki so I tried to save him and some people helped me so we got to save Taki. :'3

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

i can't seem to sleep well because of the upcoming exams but good thing that i keep having good dreams..........so far

i just dreamed about Iason and Riki ... again

i was Riki and i watched Iason walking with girl and kissing ,,,, i asked Iason why???

he said that this girl is a friend and she is sick and going to die soon

then i (Riki) watch them with hateful eyes wishing for her death

the funny thing about the dream is that the place is in a university and i have a big room alone

and the i dreamed about the new version of Ai no Kusabi

@ memorex ; don't worry i'm sure you will get one yummy dream XD

• Like 1

Unfortunately I've never dreamed YAOI characters but I hope to dream about them in the future esp boys of JUNJOU ROMANTICA! :leaf15:

• Like 2

I once dreamed, that I'm a boy myself :D

I had long, blond hair although my real hair is dark and short. I lived in a really big flat with four(!) other boys. Two of them were already a couple and the other two were single. One of them had long, black hair and one day we went to a motor race. There he stood beside me and then he took my hand and kissed me :D

Too bad I'm not that boy I was in my dream...

• Like 2

i wanted to have a dream like Amarillo... hehehe,,, XD

i wanna be surrounded by HOT semes... kyahhh!!! heaven...

rabbit1

• Like 3

Well, I don't dream I'm one of the guys, but I do dream about two guys doing it :3 Like Sasuke and Naruto - you won't believe how many times I have dreamt about them doing the dirty - usually those dreams occur after I have read many fanfics XD

• Like 2

Hmm... I usually think about myself as a man (not as a woman although I'm one after all...)so... That's not the case for me (to dream that I'm a man):)

But sometimes I have some not very clear dreams about some anime or novels... The last one I think was about Mirage of blaze. I can't remember the plot very well: only the remaints are left now. Just that I have dreamt about Naoe and Kagetora. And Naoe wanted to see his beloved very much. To be able to touch him, to kiss him, to embrace... Just that dreadful feeling of loneliness, emptiness and longing... Poor Naoe... All life like this for him.

(and probably for me too, - always wanting someone who would never want you the same way as do you...)

• Like 2

I had a dream about yaoi..

THEN I WOKE UP.. RUINED MY LIFE

:cuteonion24:

• Like 2

Do You dream in Yaoi?

not quite sure it is dream or my imagination, because sometimes when have an insomnia and I was try to sleep, I'll will created the continuation about the story that I read or watch before I go sleep until I finally a sleep :Red_fox3:

I think once I have a dream about my boyfriend (ex) and his twin brother having some yaoi scene :msn_red_fox 2

but I'm not really remember the rest of the dream, the thing that I remember is I was watching they playing guitar in their room and suddenly they are kissing, I don't remember why and I don't remember what was happen next . after that dream, every time I saw they get so close to each other I will blush.

Until now everytime I meet them I would feel guilty, shy and sorry to them because I dream something like that (and now I was share it, hahaha) :msn_red_fox 14

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Never experienced it, hmmm i always dreamed of zombies and weird sh**. I'm envious of those who can make good use of their dreams, I mean I want a yaoi dream too.

• Like 2

Dreaming of yaoi is nothing special to me anymore...almost every night I'll dream at least once of a random yaoi scene..(some of my fav dreams have gay sex scenes of random anime characters...xD)

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I would dream of jrock mulipal people sex if it weren't for my Meds. They give me unrelated dreams compaired to what my natural brain would do when not on Meds. If I shared my dreams you'd think I was insane. I once dreamt my cat was getting grinded in a sauseage maker.

Oh my god...@XiuLin you cannot believe how hard I cracked up when I read about your cat dream XD Sadly, I have never dream about yaoi before :leaf16: I don't know why but I just can't dream about them...I normally just visualize it when I go to bed (and I'm fully awake, its just that I'm only closing my eyes) and I can never imagine myself as the character involved, I'm kinda always that invisible person in the side corner watching them... (though I still enjoy it *w*) I hope that I can have yaoi dreams (especially with myself involved :cuteonion57: )

• Like 1

Yes, after i watched Viewfinder Animix from this YO...

I dreamed to that Shooting Shot of Asami & Fei LOng..

They were so cool, hahaha ;)

So dangerous that time but I wanna dream like that again ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Wahh, lucky you guys~~

I never dream about yaoi stuff but I do think about yaoi manga that I read when I rolling over my bed I WANT YAOI DREAM TOO :Red_fox4:

Yaoi-yaoi-17204264-1173-1600.jpg?1354900100560