A Tale of Two Idols (pechadur & aominecchi - private/18+)

aominecchi

tumblr_ofdccnEyKq1stubs8o1_500.jpg

Im Changkyun | Male | Twenty Two

177cm | 65kg | Korean

Bio: Changkyun was raised like a Prince, which resulted in, perhaps, turning him the most overconfident yet oblivious young heir of SHIPSTAR Entertainment; a company that produces idols. Always being given what he wants, Changkyun oftentimes abuses his almost nonexistent authority and makes deals in his father's stead that land him into trouble with mathematical accuracy. Though, despite his flashy clothes, foul mouth and attitude, Changkyun's heart is made of gold and thus not many can stay mad at him.

Loud, echoing snores were continuously heard from the master bedroom, escaping from none other but Changkyun's wide open mouth. Youngjae, the family secretary, readjusted his glasses while observing the youngest sleeping comfortably on the bed semi naked. Truly a common sight, as he remembers Changkyun since birth. Only that there is... less drooling now.

"Changkyun." Youngjae called out softly once, yet there was no response.

"Chan-Kyung." He repeated, this time with a short melody.

A heavy sigh followed, accompanied with the constant sound of shoes tapping on the wooden floor. Youngjae had started to get impatient and wonders if he is getting paid enough to babysit that ill mannered snob.

Oh, well. At times like these, Youngjae knows exactly what to do, and so, he takes a deep breath and attempts to wake up Changkyun once more. "Kkukkung-nie~" Ah, the slight embarrassment of using that name in the tone he did can be seen on the poor middle aged man's face. Or, is it mixed with a pinch of disappointment for standing so low?

Suddenly, Changkyun awakes from his slumber and instantly sits up on his bed, throwing his pillow at Youngjae. "What the fuck did you call me?!" Target acquired. Though, the secretary couldn't sustain his laugh, which resulted into a snort. "I heard you the first time..." Changkyung added in a lower, almost whimpering, tone and then stretched his arms before hopping off the bed.

"Your Father has summoned you." Youngjae said as he adjusted his glasses once again and then proceeded to exit the bedroom and give the other some privacy in order to dress up. "Ugh, what now?" Changkyun groaned as he struggled to button his shirt. Kind of serves him right for attempting to button it starting from the middle. What an anarchist. "Didn't say. I assume for business? Why? Have you done something bad again?" Youngjae spoke from outside the door with a hint of teasing. "Bad?!" Changkyun repeated loudly, obviously offended by the accusation. "I don't remember any of my choices to be bad for this company. I am perfectly capable of finding undiscovered talented on the streets and it is a great opportunity for us to recruit them first." Oh, Youngjae had countless of examples to counter this claim but decided to use none as they simply didn't worth the other's wrath and endless babbling. Instead, he simply agreed by nodding his head and adding a short "Yeah."

Shortly after, Changkyun stepped out the room fully dressed and then posed for the secretary. "How do I look? Gorgeous, right?" While the other were proud of today's attire, Youngjae swears he had been blinded by the suit's color. There is probably no brightest hue of yellow than the one in front of his eyes. It makes one wonder where is fashion police when you need them?

"So?" Changkyun asked again, expecting an answer. "Err..." Yeah. The silence remains for quite a while before Youngjae can find the right words to reply with. "You look... Stunning! Makes your face bright." Changkyun chuckled, proud of his choice. "I know right?"

Meanwhile, Youngjae wanted to cry as he had to bring THAT into the company again, where all the executives and important people would be. If only they knew where he had gotten this rotten taste from, alas it remains a mystery.

He nodded once again, turning into a routine and then guided the young heir towards the parking lot where he opened the car's passenger door for Changkyun to enter. Not even having made his way back into the driver's seat, there is already questionable music blasting off the windows that honestly gave him a mini heart attack. "Sorry, confused the sound buttons." Changkyun popped his head out the window and apologized. At least... There was an apology.

-- x --

The journey towards the SHIPSTAR's headquarters wasn't as torturous as Youngjae initially expected, since he had managed to convince Changkyung to listen to the radio news for once and distract him for a while. Or at least, he attempted to for most of the road until the other got fed up with the national news.

"So..." Changkyun suddenly spoke after feeling restless because of the quiet atmosphere. "You like cupcakes?" Youngjae blinked in twice in disbelief. "What?" Changkyung grimaced, as if asking what part of the question does he not understand. "Cupcakes." Oh, oh... He gets it now. Maybe? "Err... Yeah?" Changkyung smiled. "Cool! I like them too." Okay, maybe he doesn't really get it. "Ermm, alright? Would you like us to stop and buy some?" Youngjae asked, wondering if the other didn't want to be too forward.

Though, surprisingly, Changkyun shook his head negatively. "Naaah, I am in the mood for doughnuts and coffee. Oh! I know! Let's stop by Starducks, it's right this corner." Right this corner, Youngjae internally repeated in a mocking tone, since anyone with a sane brain would know Starducks is another 10 minute drive till their destination. "As you say." He simply smiled and kept driving, hoping to avoid the traffic by taking a shortcut.

A shortcut that only a shortcut was not.

They had managed to take a wrong turn, ending up in some tight alleys that the car could barely pass through. Ah, Youngjae wanted to kill the young Master with his own two hands. The image had already been ingrained in his head as he had fantasized about it one too many times. Suddenly, his murderous thoughts are being interrupted by Changkyun's loud gasp while staring outside the window.

"What is it?" Youngjae curiously asked but before an answer was given, the other lowered the window and popped his head out. "He-Hey! Hold on, I am still driving." Youngjae panicked as he could almost predict Changkyun dropping out the window with that eagerness of his. Luckily, he stepped onto the break pedal just in time. Maybe a little too hard though, as it seemed his passenger suffered a light injury. "Stop the fuck up!!!" Changkyun screamed and then quickly leaned back to his seat, closing the window afterwards while holding the spot where he had bumped to.

"I did stop!!!" Youngjae repeated in the same tone, wondering what the hell was going on? Had a gang discovered them, did they want ransom? An autograph? Or did they road hit someone? The possible scenarios never stop drifting through his head, even when Changkyun casually attempts to step outside only to be forced back inside thanks to Youngjae's quick reflexes. "Hey, let go of my suit. I bought it from Italy." He glared down the secretary's hand before closing the door once again and then grabbed Youngjae by the collar, bringing him close to his face. "I found it!"

What in the world had he found and why is he being held like this? Honestly Youngjae feels too old for this shit and it's evident by the heavy sigh that escaped from his lips. "What did you find exactly?" He asks, though he is not that eager to know. Actually, he simply plays along since he feels his spirit has escaped from his body.

He definitely needs life insurance near this person.

"That man!" Changkyun points excitedly at a male person who is dancing on the street. "I can feel it. He will be our next star. I am going to recruit him." He continues and then unbuckles the seatbelt, ready to step out the car for sure this time. "Wait, wait, wait!" Youngjae called out in a confused state. "You don't know him. Moreover, you do not have the authority to hire just whomever. Not to say, you don't even have your Father's Company business card. They need to have certain criteria and present themselves before the company's judges and from there on it's a heavily complic-" Changkyun groaned and then showed with his hands his head, motioning the whole. "Hellooo. My face is our business card!"

Fair point. Fair point.

If only that answered any questions. On the contrary, it seemed to create more. Not to mention the possible trouble they may find themselves in, mainly due to Changkyun appearing like a suspicious person. Youngjae sighed as he fell onto the steering wheel with the most desperate expression he's ever had.

In the meantime, Changkyun approached the dancing man with a bright smile while resting his hand in the pockets of his bright yellow suit. "Hey there. Mind if I steal some your time?"

• Saga locked this topic
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aominecchi

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic