M-jow

Hyperventilation

ios_large_1491041157_image.jpg

Made by Lewin(뿡빵뀨)

language: Korean

(no translation sub)

It's winter. Myeongyi came to the highschool reunion party to see Seonho, a guy he secretly had a crush on. Yet, it is hard for Myeongyi to have fun with others because of his shy disposition. He sneaks out of the party for smoking. Then, Seonho also gets up and follows after Myeongyi.

aln-195.gif

The original creator has more videos on his patreon Lewin(뿡빵뀨) page. The first and second episode can be watched but for the rest you have to pay one dollar per video after this to support the creator.

I would highly recommend others to watch them, right at the moment there are 15 chapters.

"But I only uploaded these once below!"

This it for you- the yaoi fan who likes an sweet boys love story (kind of old school actually) with scenes full with hot steaming male on male action for those who are at the age of +18

Watch Hyperventilation Online (HD Quality):

Hyperventilation Anime Online (Complete, Ru Subs)

Hyperventilation Anime Online (Complete, Eng Subs)

Download link Senderspace:

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 4 +18!!

For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

Heu guys, I heard that there'll be a sequel of this anime but only inside the DVD. Is it true?

yeah, just hoping that someone bought it and kindly share it with us :No!:

ios_large_1491041157_image.jpg

Made by Lewin(뿡빵뀨)

language: Korean

(no translation sub)

It's winter. Myeongyi came to the highschool reunion party to see Seonho, a guy he secretly had a crush on. Yet, it is hard for Myeongyi to have fun with others because of his shy disposition. He sneaks out of the party for smoking. Then, Seonho also gets up and follows after Myeongyi.

aln-195.gif

The original creator has more videos on his patreon Lewin(뿡빵뀨) page. The first and second episode can be watched but for the rest you have to pay one dollar per video after this to support the creator.

I would highly recommend others to watch them, right at the moment there are 15 chapters.

"But I only uploaded these once below!"

This it for you- the yaoi fan who likes an sweet boys love story (kind of old school actually) with scenes full with hot steaming male on male action for those who are at the age of +18

Watch Hyperventilation Online (HD Quality):

Hyperventilation Anime Online (Complete, Ru Subs)

Hyperventilation Anime Online (Complete, Eng Subs)

Download link Senderspace:

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 4 +18!!

For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

oh thank you, finally with eng sub one :Wink:

I have the 6 videos + an April's Fools Day special one in HD (seriously...the details you miss when its not HD) but I can't download it to my computer nor can I record it using any app. The "save video as" option is blocked and if I try to record over it, it appears as a black screen in the recording. It sucks because I don't want to have to get in the creator's website every time I want to watch the videos I already paid for. What if I have no internet? :Angry: