Separate forum for original fictions?

yojichan

I am simply amazed at the amount of incredibly talented writers we have in YO and I'm wondering if it was okay to have their works exhibited for our reading pleasure in a separate forum instead of having to put it under the 18- and 18+ BL fanfiction forums. This way it will not be confusing for the readers who are expecting to read an original fiction but find a fanfiction was posted instead.

Thank you so much. I hope my request is not too much trouble. Thank you for all the wonderful and prompt responses and making the forums an engaging interactive experience.

• Like 10

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• yojichan

• brohne

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all thank you for the suggestion!

I made a subforum -Original Fictions-. Is it ok like that? Also, please state the works previously posted that should go in the new subforum.

One more thing, the forum is still called Fanfictions. If you think another name would suit better, please let me know.

• Like 9

Thank you so much for all your hard work. This is one of the best run forums I've been on and I know we all sincerely appreciate it. When you find the time, if you could move Savior to the Original works I would be very grateful. Thanks again!

• Like 2

First of all thank you for the suggestion!

I made a subforum -Original Fictions-. Is it ok like that? Also, please state the works previously posted that should go in the new subforum.

One more thing, the forum is still called Fanfictions. If you think another name would suit better, please let me know.

Oh you are most welcome and we can never thank you enough for making it all happen for everyone here in the forums.

The original fictions sub-forum is great.

i'm still thinking as to what would be a nice name for the forum.

- Imaginative Literary Works

- Imagination and Fancy

- The Library of Romance (since most of the stories are centered with this theme)

- The Storyteller's Nook

that's all i can think for now...

• Like 3

Thanks again for your suggestions!

I like all the names you suggested! I chose The Library of Romance, it really sounds very good!

Oh my goodness! You did use the Library of Romance. I just saw it. hahahhaha! I'm so thrilled. Thank you so much for everything.

• Like 1