List of books I want to read, expected publication in 2018

mangafriend

I wanted to share my most anticipated books that I wan't to read this year. These are some of the series I love the most, in my top list.

1. The Necromancer's Reckoning The Beacon Hill Sorcerer) by S.J. Himes

2. Blood Prince (Beautiful Monsters) by Jex Lane

3. Lock Nut (The Plumber's Mate Mysteries) by J.L. Merrow

4. Agent Bayne (PsyCop) by Jordan Castillo Price (still reading)

I really like to read series that follow the main couple or character over time, but I also like standalone. I like to read a lot of various genre from romance, magic, BDSM, mpreg, shifters, werewolves, vampires, angles and more. I'm really picky about the plot and how the flow of the story goes. I also like to read chinese BL novels.

What do you recommend to read that would be released this year?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mangafriend

• voide

• Jay19

• rene(rana)

are you a psycop fans? because i am. and agent bayne is so good imo. i can see vic's changes in it. and jcp writing feels a lot different too. and yeah, i can get into j.l. merrow as well. and josh lanyon..

Hehe, I just started reading PsyCop and I love Vic and Jacob. They are perfect for each other. Jacob is like a cool and rational, but inside he is sometime jealous and full of desire for Vic. He can't stay angry on our hot Vic for long XD

true, true. i agree with you. vic & jacob is on my top list of fave characters. jacob wants vic all by himself hehe..

they got through a lot together. while vic has a chaotic mind, jacob is like his moral compass. he's so patient with vic's way of thinking/behaviour. and they're loyal to each other. that's important. no cheating crap in this lol

1. A God Among Insects (Fallocaust #4) by Quil Carter

2. Where Death Meets the Devil by L.J Hayward

3. Twisted and Tied (Marshals #4) by Mary Calmes

4. Blood Prince by Jex Lane

5. any T.J Klune books ;)

....so far :) :)

• 4 months later...