Wearing Masks to protect ourselves (Me and mik3la) 18+

Ms.Flair

34872efecae090df4ef60cb0ee04d228.jpg

Name: Yukio Lexio

Dislikes: Dogs, Strong scents like certain perfumes and colognes, Females

Major in University: Art Courses, Business courses

Other: - Currently in a relationship of sorts with someone online

- Only reasons why he doesn't like dogs because he has a fear over them (one attacked him)

About his alter ego; Yukio inherited his magical powers by running into a creature, who now mentors him.

Powers; + He works with Magic enhanced or made weapons; mostly small guns or weapons since it doesn't take a lot out of him.

+Bullets can be unlimited for him for some time, but other times it would be more limited for him.

+++

Life can be hard for someone who has a normal life but for someone like Yukio, it was harder. Including his classes in university and work, he had a secondary job that he had to work. He was male witch or type of person who could use magic. He remembered how it happened too, and it had be close to a year since this all started for him...

Yukio was just exiting one of his afternoon classes, as he pulled out his cellphone. Checking his phone, he went straight for the app that he usually chatted in. Currently, he was chatting with one particular person for the past while and it has been close to a couple months since they started to chat.

Signing into the chat room, he checked the messages to see if he missed any. Sending one toward his friend, he sent the message:

'Hey there. I just got out my class, You want to chat for a little bit?' He messaged, as he headed right over to the bus station. Yukio didn't have enough money for a car, so he always caught the bus to go around everywhere. Waiting for response, he wondered what his online buddy was doing right now.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Ms.Flair

2m608bs.jpg

2vwh9oi.jpg

Name: Nagi Kazuya

Dislikes: police, obeying orders

Powers: strength, speed, see demons

Major in University: Art Courses

Bio: He is an only child and his parents live on the country side, away from the craziness of town. But Nagi wanted to go to University and learn about all sort of things. Right now he learns Art at the central University. At first he found the major useless but he found it more interesting as there where so many fields he could use it.

He is kind of rebellious, not with much friends, none at all. Except none with which he talks online and its turning kind in a long distance relationship, which he doesn’t know how to handle it. He has too many secrets and he isn’t ready to reveal them. The world wasn’t a safe place for long term connections.

About himself. He hates copes because he think they are useless in front of the menace that this world has to face it day by day. Obeying orders comes also from this matter. He never liked to be told what to do and when he should react. Whenever he felt there was an injustice he just hat to jump in front of it and save the day. Not for popularity or something, he just felt that way. That’s why he likes making justice with his own hands.

Not to mention the fact that he is supper strong. As part of it he is a hero undercover. Just like batman or superman, only better. After he received an old ring from his former teacher in school, pretty strange and awkward, he started to feel strange each time that he was wearing it. That was an year and half ago. He started to see things that normal people doesn’t. Over the ring was cast a magical spell which allowed him to see dark spirits and wandering demons on earth. That way he could fight them and purify the world with good. But the instructions never came along with the item. So he had to learn it on his own.

The ring allow him to draw a sword from thin air, from his hand or from his heart directly, not feeling any pain. Is more like a pure energy that allows the sword to appear. That way he can destroy for good the demons.

As he was heading towards the University Yard, still trying to get a hold of himself. He didn't catch much of a sleep. Part of the job he had to do in town and part because of a strange sensation that he started to have for days now. It was a bad feeling, for that he was sure, he just didn't know on what to expect.

Being lost in his thoughts he heard his phone ringing, telling him he got a new message on the app that he was chatting with the other person who he never meat and that was kind of irritated him. The other was way more mysterious than him, which was intrigue him. He wanted to find out who the other was and how he was in the day by day basis.

'Hei there ...

I'm on my way to classes also

so I am free

whats up?'

The young male had reached bus station, as he sat at the stop while he waited with other people. Hearing his notification sound, he moved to check his phone. Seeing a message from his friend, he opened up the app to read the message. Reading the message over, he smiled a little as he started to reply back.

'Nothing really, but I wanted to talk to you since I don't have too many talk too except for my family. I get too busy with my job and all of the courses that I take,' Yukio replied, messaging him right back. After sending the message, he moved to get up to see the bus was almost there. Taking out his pass, he showed it to the driver before he climbed on the bus. Getting onto the bus, he found a spot before he pulled his phone back out.

He sent another message; 'Hey. I never asked you or told you which university I go to.' Once he included the name of university in there, he put his phone away. Watching the scenery go by, he let out a sigh as he tried to keep a good thought process for himself. It was hard for him sometimes, because he saw the creatures that people should never have to deal with or even people.

Yukio knew he felt something, felt something strange and even his own mentor was saying something about that too. Yukio was almost home when he got a message on his phone; it was from his mentor and to check the news. Checking the news, he saw it was about his recent actions and about a different hero too.

-

On campus there was talk about the new's story, as people were talking about all around the whole campus.

As he reached the entrance to the University campus he stopped for a second checking his phone, as he had received a new message from the other. Reading it and seeing the name from University he widened his eyes, as he was surprised to read that the other was in the same University as his. Most of all in the same courses. Just when he was about to write him back he heard some students talk about something that had happened yesterday and was now all over the news.

Sighing and putting his phone away for a few seconds, he tried walked passed those students trying to find out what was it saying on the news. Last night as he was returning from the gym he saw some demons wandering around a neighborhood kid, so he had to check on him. Sadly , the pore little one was so caught up in the despair that it was a feast for the demons and so much easy to posses him. In that kind of situation he had to do what he had to do and save his pure soul from the darkness. Unfortunately, those weren't the only demons. It had been one in charge, much larger and stronger, but not impossible to defeat.

Even though humans couldn't see those creatures they were still affected the realm and its inhabitants.The only think that they saw was some gang making a fuss in town. Lucky for him, no one could recognize him because he had a different color of hair and a strange writing over his eyes, just like a mask, to hide his true identity. Everyone was curious about the new hero in town, which he didn't like it because that draw too much attention.

Crossing the campus till his building where he had the next class he remember that he had to reply to a message.

'sorry .... i was caught up in some gossip around the campus.

apparently we are in the same University

care to meet at lunch break?

That way we can finally see each other'

He hated being held in the unknown , and the fact the he didn't knew who the other was, was making him feel a little questioning, and all those stupid questions were popping in his mind. is he hiding something? or maybe he isn't who he say he is .... or maybe he is a demon that wants to allure me ... ahh damn it .... i saw to many action movies .... Shaking his head he lost those stupid thoughts and return to his phone screen.

'just got to my next class

talk to you later

>_

Yukio noticed that he was pretty close to his stop, when he heard the message sound from his phone. Checking his phone, as he saw a message came from his friend. Smiling a little, before read the message over. Yukio was a little surprised that they were in same university as it made him start to think more. Quickly messaging him back, as he quickly typed the text before his stop came up.

'We are in same university? Oh that is pretty cool. We could meet around lunch, and what time would it be?' Yukio texted now.

Putting his phone back, as he moved to get off the bus while looking around the area. With his hands going into his pockets, as he started to walk toward his little modest place. Yukio rented a basement suite, as he headed for his own place. Unlocking the door, he got into his house.

Plopping down on the couch as he looked up at the ceiling, while he ran his hands through his hair.

"Yukio, have you still been getting those feelings or visions recently?" a voice asked as Yukio turned to see his mentor.

"Yes I have been getting these recently..especially since this new hero who came in.." Yukio said, sitting up now. "I haven't met him, but I do want to speak with this hero," Yukio said next. "I have a meeting with my online friend, who is goes to the same school. I am worried though.."

Nagi send an emoji with thumbs up, which meant he agreed to meet him during the break. Setting his phone back in his pocket he entered his class trying to pay attention at his course 'History of art' which he find it bored. He really needed to find a new major or anything that sitting around classes and hearing an old man talking about ancient stuff. He wasn't interested in such things. He wanted to create art, not to read about dead guys.

As the hour was passing second by second by, he thought about his online friend. He saw a profile picture but t hat was a little too small for him to get a good look. And besides, no one is these days who they say to be. Shrugging and sighing he pulled out his phone, setting it on silence and started texting the other. He was bored and wanted at least to have a nice boredom.

'hei there alligator ... did't you have any classes with mr. yamada? he is like a mummy still trying to crawl to his grave

hope you have a better time than me

cause in this moment i feel like hanging myself of boredom'

Locking his screen he turned his attention in class, narrowing his eyes as a strange feeling was rising in his chest.

Yukio was listening to his mentor talk about something before he started to get some messages. Yukio checked it, before he moved to get along with his life like making something to eat for himself. His mentor watched him, watching him in mere interest. "This online person..is who you are talking right now?" he asked.

"Yeah he is. He seems like a decent guy but I want to meet him now, but I will keep my guard up. You never know," Yukio said as he made the little dish for himself and even for his mentor. "I know you don't get hungry really, but thanks for eating with me though.." Yukio said before received the next message.

Replying back;

'I may have had a class but I think I dropped out or switched around really. I am not in history of it all, more into the digital art world that is around me.

It can't be that bad. What he talking about? Trust me, what I have deal with in my business course can be boring. So many numbers..'

Yukio noticed something, well felt something. "Something is gonna happen. I have that feeling again.." Yukio stated.

When the class was over he ran outside looking from side to side, trying to sense something. It was quite vague but it was there. A new demon appeared quite near their university and was wandering around. Biting his lower lip, thinking how could he change and start chasing the demon aura.

Hearing his phone notification he looked at the screen and saw the others message. He smiled replying shortly.

"Nothing interesting.

Gotta go now

Talk later"

He tuck his phone in his jacket and ran behind a building letting his backpack in a bosh, hopping that no one will see it. Using his ring, he changed his clothes and and pull out his sword. He was wearing black shirt with back jacket, black jeans and boots. On his face, right around his eyes, there was a mask created, revealing only his eyes. Like that, no one could recognize him.

After the transformation has ended, he started heading towards the demonic aura, reaching it only a few blocks away from his University campus. He stopped seeing a large ectoplasma demon surrounded by multiple minion demons. "This will be fun" he said to himself starting to use his sword power to send waves of pure energy to strike down a few minion demons.

Yukio had received the notification, but he was already out and with his mentor. Yukio was out, having transformed into his alternate form to hide his identity. He was wearing bright colors, with his mask over his face but there was a bunch of symbols with roses and even little angel wings.

Reaching the fight, a grin came onto his face as he made his weapons appear into his hands. His mentor was off to the side, watching the fight afar.

Yukio started to fight, as he started to fight the demons that was before him. When he found there was a grace to him, as he fought them off. Yukio felt it again, but saw where it was coming from. Seeing the superhero, he shot him a look before he saved the other by a few demons right in the head. Yukio fought with the male, as he started to see a clear shot toward the main demon.

He started to fight, as he shoot at the main demon. A demon let out scream of sounds, as Yukio continued to fight. "I didn't think you were something!" Yukio called out toward him before got another shot, before he reloaded them. Yukio was really having fun, as he saw the creature.

"Holy creature!" the creature yelled, as it swung toward his hand and arm toward Yukio before he jumped back from creature. "Not my fault that your soul is corrupt!" Yukio retorted, yelling back at the creature. With his powers, he could tell that this creature's soul was corrupted and just needed to be released.

Nagi jumped up in the sky and lowered his sword so that he can slice a few more demons. As he was making path to the big one he saw a new member fighting with it. At first he stopped and looked at his moved and how perfect he was with his tools in battle. HE joined the other fighting the rest of the demons. They were exploding after every slice of his sword was trow towards them.

"Holly creature my ass ... You a filthy animal that has nothing to do in this world. So go back from where you came" said Nagi, starting preaching an incantation making his sword glow even more than it was normally. "By the Holly Grail! Redeem yourself" he said throwing his sword towards the giant demon, letting out a pure white light, as of an angel, that purified everything in her way.

The demon screamed out, as the creature started to crack and lights shown through before the creature exploded. Where the sword was or should be, a little light glowing jellyfish like creature was there. "There is the soul," Yukio said rushing up the soul. Moving to hold the soul in hands, as he looked at what was in his hands. "You poor soul, you must be released so you can rest with ease," Yukio said chanting something before it started to disappear.

Bowing slightly, "May your soul rest now," Yukio said as he disarmed himself expect for one of his guns. Yukio was still on defense side, not wanting to put his walls down with this new hero around him. "I must say, I didn't think I meet you. I thought you were a myth," Yukio said with his one hand resting onto the gun.

"These demons can be such pain. Humans don't cause them trouble," Yukio said as his mentor jumped from where he was. Coming up behind Yukio, he patted his head. "Let's go, we must get to more work," the male said before he started to walk but turned to running off. Yukio followed, but shot one last bullet. The bullet flew right pass the male and hit a demon that gonna attack the other.

"See you around~'

-

Reaching an area, as Yukio let his disguise fall. Yukio sighed, as he looked at his mentor. "That was the guy huh? Seems..interesting.." Yukio commented.

• 2 weeks later...

Nagi stepped aside when he saw the other found the soul and purified it. He was kind of mesmerized seeing another with such a power. He only heard about him before but they never operate in the same place to see each other. Keeping his sword aside he mumbled a few words and the sword disappeared in millions of little dots of lights.

"I must say, I didn't think I meet you. I thought you were a myth,"

He didn't say a word just listen. He after saw another person landing behind the boy. He narrowed his eyes not liking that person, but tried to ignore him since it didn't had much to do with him. He make a nod of head as a greeting and turned around heading back from where he came from. Half the way he was back himself and turned left right around his house. After he changed clothes and set up something to eat he took out his phone and looked in the app and his chat with the stranger.

~~ Sorry for replying this late. Had some homework to do. I know it sounds cheesy but I still have to do them

:D

What about you?

How are you?~~

Reaching back home in timely manner, Yukio was glad that he was back home though. He wanted to be away from that scene, at the moment. Checking his phone, he saw a notification in the app. Opening it up, he started to read it back.

Checking the time, he moved to start to type out his reply. Typing out his reply;

'I just had to deal with some business. i'm fine though but are we still meeting up today? I want to have lunch with you still.'

As he waited for the reply, he let his phone down nearby in bed and turn on the Tv. They were already telling the news about the incident from a few minutes. wow .... they work fast ..., he thought as he was looking at the videos that where shared on the screen. He couldn't take his eyes off of the other figure. That boy was making him wonder if there were others like him, like them. But he was a little doubtful of the other silhouette that was standing along side the boy. He didn't like it.

Hearing his phone buzzing he open the app and read the reply. After looking at the clock next to the Tv, he thought about it. Even if he was dead tired he did want o meet with the other as well. He didn't want to let his job get in the way of his social life. He had to maintain them both in balance. Taking a deep breath he started typing a reply.

~~ Sure.

Is it ok around 5 pm? It's 3 now so we can have plenty of time to get ready and not rush out.

Do you know Jerry's Pizza on Bayard Street?

Is it ok the place for you? ~~

Yukio turned on the tv, as he saw the news had covered the scene. Shaking his head, as he had his phone out. Seeing the reply, he read it over as he smiled more.

*5pm? We can do that, and that's perfectly fine with me. I need to get some stuff done

I know that place, I sometimes go there to eat there.

I can meet you there*

Yukio messaged back, as he flopped down on the couch. His mentor was looking at him, as Yukio gave him a dismissive look with his hand too. The mentor shrugged, "I will leave you be for rest of the night," the mentor said leaving the area and now Yukio. Being alone, Yukio waited around the house till it was time for them to leave.

Yukio had left, and now was at the meeting place early. It was 4:55pm, as he Yukio was there early now. Waiting around by the counters, as he leaned his body. Looking over at the menu, as he saw what he should order for food. "That deal looks good.:"

• 2 weeks later...

He stretched out his muscles till he heard his phone ring, letting him know that he had a reply from the other. Checking the message he smiled and jumped out of the sofa and went to change his clothes, not before taking a shower. He put on a pair of black jeans and a white shirt. He got his leather jacket, his keys and headed to the place where he had to meet up with the other.

It didn't took him long to get there. It wasn't after all that far from him. He kind of preferred to be close from home, just in case for anything. He took a deep breath and entered looking around at the tables but he didn't know what to look for. So he took out his phone as he waited at the entrance so that he will not block the rest of the customers and write the other a message.

~~I'm here but it's kind of strange when i don't know how to find you~~ he send it looking from side to side trying to catch a look at the people that are around here, maybe maybe he could guess who it was.

Yukio had taken out his headphones, that were bright neon pink with cat ears attached to the headphones. Hearing the notification going off in his headphones, he check the app to see it was from his friend. Looking around now, as he started to type up a reply.

+I am the one who with blonde hair and pink headphones that have cat ears attached to them.I think I will stick out out of his big crowd, even with me being by the counter on the side.

Sending that text to the man, he waited by the counter with his headphone over his ears. He was playing one of those games, as he waited for the other to find him. His attention wasn't all at his game, it was looking for the man to come forward. Who was this guy? Was he hot?"

Nagi read his message that just popped up on his phone display and looked around a person with those descriptions. He finally found him sitting wide away from the main entrance, almost like he wanted to he hidden by the rest of the customers in there. Once he approached he looked at the boy and started speaking.

"Hope the seat is free, right?" he asked pointing at the seat in front of the other. He had to admit that seeing him face to face, did look better but it was a kind of familiar feeling, like he saw him somewhere else beside surroundings. "I have to say that i was surprised when you accepted the invitation" he added taking a sit and looking through the menu. He was feeling kind of weird because it was a long time since he went on dates. And taking in consideration the changes along the years that happened, it was hard to have a normal relationship.

Adjusting his headphones on his head, as he listened to what was going on through his headphones. Yukio scanned the people, till he move to take the headphones off after turning them off. Seeing the man come over, he wondered if that was the guy. To him, a lot of these people weren't bad looking.

Hearing that, "Oh yes it is," Yukio said with a nod of his head. Yukio felt a feeling, like he could sense something familiar with this guy. It was setting off a alarm inside of him somehow, but he decided to not act against it. "I am surprised that I accepted it myself.I was little worried who was behind that screen," Yukio stated. "My name is Yukio, but you already know that I think," Yukio continued on with a nervous laugh leaving his lips.

"I like this place. They have good food really."

• 3 weeks later...

"My name is Nagi, but same here, you already knew that" he said laughing looking through the menu. It was strange to sit at a table with the other. He hadn't date in a long time and it was somehow out of shape in this situations. He could prefer a battle with demons than stay with someone and not knowing what to say. It was a very awkward situation to be in.

"Soo .... How come you are on the app? I mean ... what do you look for more exactly?" he started the questioning after he order a glass of juice and were left alone again. Having some privacy was a good thing. That way they could talk freely. The more he looked at the other the more he had the feeling that he saw him somewhere else but couldn't connect the fog in his head with any puzzle he had. "I have to tell you that you look so familiar but I don't recall seeing you anywhere else" he added without thinking.

• Saga locked this topic