Goryeo National Detentional Academy

Rumpleteaser

'Why would I have an owner? I've committed no crime and I'm not a slave,' he explained, hoping Kahma would believe him. He didn't know whether the Reaper could tell truth from lies but it seemed he had to be more careful. He felt sure the reason Kahma said he was lying was because the correct answer was meant to be that he belonged to the Reaper. How could the Reaper know otherwise?

A shiver ran through Vivian's body at the hands running over his sides. He felt so sensitive and exposed having hands run all over him like that. The touch was so intimate for someone as unfeeling as Kahma. Nobody should be touched like that expect by a lover. It made his skin crawl and a pit settled in the base of his stomach, warning of things to come. The Wiheomhan student pulled away as he felt the hand moving out from under his shirt. As soon as Kahma touched the back of his neck, his whole body went tense. The sides and front of his neck were sensitive and he may have trusted some young lady to nip at it gently but not Kahma. He'd been bitten and fed from his neck too many times to enjoy the experience. It was associated with blood reading, something that Vivian was truly terrified of.

'Please don't touch my neck,' he said in a half-groan. He couldn't do anything about it though, not with his neck and wrists in the stocks. Struggling didn't seem to work either. He was stuck for as long as the Reaper chose to keep him. To make things worse, he now had that purple magic around his ankles too. He couldn't do more than wriggle now and he was a little to proud to squirm around like a virgin boy.

'No! Why would I be "into" any of this?' he asked. 'That's not happiness you can smell, it's sweat. People do that when they're stressed.'

Vivian bit down on his lower lip and shuddered as Kahma pressed himself right up between his legs. He could feel the man's heat up against his own arse. Even with his undergarments on, he still felt vulnerable. Nothing horrible had happened so far, however. The Reaper was just playing with him. What was a little touching, really? Yes, it was stimulating, but it wasn't as if the Reaper had touched his cock or stuck a finger up his arse. What was he really nervous about? Maybe, just maybe, that's as far as the Reaper would go. After all, the Reaper hadn't shown any sign of being angry at him in particular. Hopefully, with a little luck from the Goddess, Vivian would get through this unscathed. After all, his own mother had put him through much worse than what Kahma could do, right? He'd survived it all before; he could survive it again.

Not a sound came from Vivian as the Reaper moved softly over his back. He stayed perfectly still and tried to keep his breathing in check. He could do this. He was going to get through this. He was...

'Ah! No! Don't drink my blood. It will...' Vivian stopped and considered the wisdom of that knowledge. Perhaps it was better Kahma didn't know that drinking his blood would cause him to turn into a bite asvang too. If Kahma - or anyone else for that matter - drank enough of Vivian's blood, their body would start to change, they would have an original form but they would not be able to pass on the genetics like a birth asvang, such as Vivian, could.

'No, I'm not enjoying this,' Vivian answered simply. It was the truth. What else was he to say? He immediately regretted speaking though when the Reaper began laughing. It was such a terrifying sound, as if the man had gone insane and was about to commit some heinous, unspeakable crime. As his current victim, there was nothing Vivian could do but brace himself and hope for the best.

Vivian could smell the scent of his own fear coming from him. It had been faint at first but it was getting thicker. He could smell Kahma too and was relieved at least there was no scent of arousal there, even if it was incredibly predatory. There was something not quite right about it too. He smelled like his mother when she dragged him down to the dungeons behind the doctor's quarters. A shudder ran through him and he tried to quell the rapid beating of his heart. It was now beating so loud, surely even a human like Kahma could hear it.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpleteaser

• Haraku

Kahma pinched his nose once again and took a small inhale, pinching the bridge of his nose right after to keep all other smells out. "Oh ho hoo. You told the truth for once. Guess I can say you do want to win this game. Good for you. Just don't lie to me and you'll win." Kahma removed his hands from the Asvang's body and took a few steps back to look at Vivian. He slowly circled the wooden stocks that contained his victim with dark eyes. There was no yearning, no lust, no desire hidden beneath the surface for anything he was doing. In his eyes this was just business. Something to waste time on. It was also necessary. Vivian had to be punished in some way and all punishments were placed under his Jurisdiction. This wasn't the first time he'd done this form of punishment but he had never stuck his dick into anyone before.

It was never necessary because even the gay students didn't want to be raped by Karma the Reaper. Even the most masochist students couldn't stand that thought. No matter what Karma came for anyone who did something bad. What goes around comes back around- as they say. That was where the nickname came from. Karma was no friend of anyone's who did something wrong, and neither was Kahma. It could be a cruel decider of fate and that's what Kahma was. Hence the name Karma the Reaper. It all fit him exceedingly well....

Kahma took a step forward and bent down so he was eye level with Vivian. "What a pretty face," his words fell flat, falling into an almost monotonous voice. "It's too bad no one will ever get to see you making such a face." Kahma's comment on Vivian's expression took only a small amount of effort to muster. The ways in which he knew how to fix up quick and simple responses all came with the story of how he came to be- but that was a story for another time.

Kahma's fingers found their way into Vivian's golden locks, pulling the hair fully over his shoulders so they held volume. A ponytail wasn't quite so fitting in this situation. Kahma then moved closer to lick over Vivian's lips before he pulled away only enough so that his hands were the only extremeties touching Vivian.

"Would you get aroused... if I touched you-" Kahma made his way back around Vivian so he could press himself against Vivian once again, his fingers sliding up against the front side of

Vivian's underpants. "Here?"

'I'm not a liar,' Vivian asserted. 'There are just some things I'd rather not say.'

The student was relieved when he felt Kahma remove his hands and heard him step back. A hopeful little whisper in his head asked if that was it but Vivian truly doubted it. This was Karma the Reaper he was with. The man had just killed a teacher and was renowned for the things he did to students. Well, Vivian was a student and he'd been sent to be punished. He ought to expect more from the Reaper rather than less.

'Perhaps we could stop here for today, Sir. I'm sure I've learned my lesson,' he said hopefully.

Vivian bit his lip and looked down as the Reaper continued to circle around him. He shifted uncomfortably in the stocks but made no attempt to pull away. He said nothing to the compliment paid to him and didn't turn his head away. For the most part he was now calm again after having been touched up. He was trying to reason with himself that the Reaper was just trying to scare him, that it wouldn't be so bad after all.

The asvang's hair was fine but there was a lot of it. It draped around his shoulders and hung around his face as he braved a look up at the Reaper. It currently fell down between his hips and waist when out long. It hadn't been cut in four years after all.

Vivian blinked when Kahma licked his lips, catching the man's scent. Again, he smelled no scent of arousal or attraction at all. It was as if Kahma was just going through the motions rather than enjoying himself. Why was the Reaper doing this if he wasn't enjoying it? Was he simply getting bored of his own game? Vivian shifted again, uncomfortable with the thought of the Reaper getting bored. He didn't like those hands on him either, even if they weren't doing anything untoward at the moment.

'Ah! No! Please don't touch me!' he cried out. He tensed as Kahma circled back behind him then bucked as he felt a hand on the front of his underpants. He hadn't meant "no" as the answer to the question but as "Ah! No! Stop!". Vivian bit down on his lower lip and groaned as he realised what he'd said. Yes, he would respond to touch. He would very much respond, even if he didn't like it. After a while, once he'd settled himself down again, he replied. 'I mean, forgive me, I will respond if you touch me there but I won't enjoy it. Please stop.'

Kahma chuckled as he slowly brought his fingers up to pinch his nose. As his special sense of smell came he immediately cut it off with another pinch of his nose. "Ahahaha are you an impulsive liar?" Of course then Vivian came back with the truthful response but rules were rules. He already answered no- whether it was an accident or not. "It's alright. You're embarrassed aren't you?" It was his next question, his fingers gingerly gliding down from the front of Vivian's underpants to his upper thighs, then sliding across his underpants to pull at the hem, and glide them down to his ankles, his hands traveling through the solid-liquid magic that kept Vivian from kicking efficiently.

Kahma's eyes although dark, the rest of his face had an overall blank look to it. His lips were pressed into a straight, thin line for a solid minute as he scanned Vivian's revealed lower half. As his eyes scrolled up to Vivian's face he began to smirk, moving his hand back only to give Vivian's ass a nice hard smack. He placed his hands onto Vivian's ass cheeks. The surprisingly warm, round buns filling his hands beautifully. Though he found more satisfaction in Vivian's reactions rather than his body. He squeezed and spread them to look at the puckered hole somewhat hidden by the round mounds.

"It's so pink. I wonder how you'd take another man. I'm sure you'd love that sort of thing huh?" Kahma laid another smack on Vivian's ass cheek again, a red mark appearing where he hit for only a second before it faded, only remnants of red remaining from the impact. Kahma bent down and spread Vivian's ass cheeks again, blowing cold air against the pink, puckered hole just waiting for attention.

As he closed his mouth and grinned with a devilish thought in mind he licked a stripe up between Vivian's cheeks, going over his puckered hole, lingering over it for a second longer than the rest of the skin.

'Is that a question, Sir?' Vivian breathed out when Kahma asked him if he was a impulsive liar. He wasn't sure if it was meant to be the next question or an accusation. He took a deep, shuddering breath and closed his eyes a moment, though he never liked to keep them closed during this sort of thing. It put a focus on the sensations rather than the blur of colours in front of him. He needed to clear his head though. He needed to think of a way to convince the Reaper to stop.

'No, I'm not embarrassed. I'm terrified. Believe it or not, I don't like sexual interactions with other men!' he said as he tried to twist his hips to the side. He curled his hips forward to try to get away from the hand and started totwist his wrists back and forth in the stocks. If he could just get the right angle, if he could just bend his thumbs in enough... maybe, just maybe, he would be able to get them free. They were fairly loose around his wrists and he was usually able to wriggle his hands out of most bindings. It was why security had cuffed him so tightly.

There was truly little Vivian could do to protect himself from Kahma machinations. The Reaper was in a position of power over him and could do whatever his dark little mind desired. He could slap Vivian's arse a thousand times until it was red and swollen. He could stick his fingers inside the student until his body became hot and his cock hard. He could survey the anxious, terrified creature all he wanted and nobody could stop him. Vivian could do nothing as his undergarments were pulled down to his ankles, revealing a cool, tight arse that was as spotless as the rest of him. There was a soft, golden blonde treasure trail travelling from his belly button to the base of his cock, ending in a tuft of straight, golden hair. The pubic tuft was small by comparison to a human's and softer too. It was touchable and fun to play with between the fingers. Nowhere else on Vivian's privates was there any hair though. Unlike a human, he had no hair on his cock, sack or crack. His cock was pink, long and narrow. Even flaccid, it was at least an inch longer than a human's but it wasn't very wide. It wasn't considered very big by asvang standards though. He'd seen enough to know that.

Vivian couldn't see the expression on Kahma's face as he looked at him but he didn't have to. He knew he was being surveyed like a canvas, ready to be imprinted on. The student tensed up as he was slapped on the arse but said nothing. He sucked on his lower lip and continued to twist his hands in the holes of the stocks. If he focused on getting his hands out, maybe he could block out the sensations and humiliation of what Kahma was doing to him.

'No!' Vivian cried out.

Oh Goddess no! Kahma wasn't going to do that to him, was he?! A pit of terror filled his throat and sank down to his body until it settled just below his abdomen. Vivian tried to tell himself he was being irrational, that fear was making him jump to the conclusion that he was going to be raped. It was fine. So long as he answered the rest of the questions correctly, he would be fine.

Just as Kahma slapped his arse, Vivian managed to yank free one of his hands. He tried to cover his arsehole then pushed at Kahma's face as he blew against the pucker. The tight ring of muscle twitched then clamped tight, trying to protect itself from further invasion. He managed to press his fingertips against Kahma's face but still felt the man's tongue swiping a wet line across his hole. It twitched against Kahma's tongue. The terrified Vivian bucked his hips and curled them forward to try to get away from Kahma's mouth. The image of Kahma sticking his fingers in crossed Vivian's mind and a shudder ran through him. He didn't want to think about what was going to happen to him next.

Kahma's mismatched eyes looked towards the hand barely grazing his face...but even if it was only a slight amount- it was touching his face. Instinctively his own hand shot up to grab Vivian's wrist in order to halt any furthwe touching of his face. He blinked once...twice, eyes narrowing as he moved his face away from Vivian's arse. "Perhaps we haven't gone over ground rules. You are NEVER to touch my face-" his grip on Vivian's wrist tightened. "Understood?" Kahma swept a few strands of hair out of his face and summoned more liquid-solid magic to wrap around Vivian's whole free arm and the one hand that was still somewhat stuck in the stocks. Despite the purple semi-transparent magic's look it was very strong. It was cool to the touch but could be warmed up at the users disposal.

It had many textures that differed on the users preference. It could be sticky, grainy, anything truly. The texture of this one was rather smooth and a bit cold, it was like jello metal. It's properties prevented whatever it was wrapped around from moving but anything that wasn't covered was still movable. This made for some troubling times during use. If placed in certain parts of the body and the one it was used against tried to move, they could potentially break their own leg. The body wouldn't be used to that kind of restricted movement and would have no way to adjust. That's why the user had to be careful- unless they were trying to break their Wards body parts and Kahma wasn't...yet. He was also not the only Keeper to know this skill. There were plenty of others and of course more learning. One thing was that it was practically impossible to use this ability against someone who possessed the exact same ability. They would cancel each other out. However it also depended on how it was used....

Kahma watched how Vivian squirmed and moved his hips. It was somehow...almost erotic. Like a animal wounded and trapped still trying to crawl away from it's predator. "Well...it was a question but I'll take your question as an answer. Answering a question with a question....is the incorrect answer. I believe you've lost." Kahma's eyes were merely husks of their original colors, so dark it was almost as if they had never been any brighter. Aura flowed out of the man first in small amounts but as his sinister levels increased it began to blare out, even seep under the door and go out into the hallway. The guards hiding among the darkness for escapees shuddered, aura could easily be seen in the dark. It was so strong that it was nearly suffocating. Something however said that this wasn't nearly as bad as Kahma could get.

Despite the room filling up with purple aura it was still bearable, not harmful in...most ways. The dark haired man sucked air in through his teeth and let out a deep sigh. "Look at this little guy." Kahma spoke, a pitch deeper than his normal tone of voice. His hands clamped down on Vivian's arse, spreading his cheeks so he could eye the puckered hole he was about to greet. "It's just asking for SO much attention!"

Kahma suddenly backed away from Vivian, pinching his nose so he could deeply inhale all the feelings both in the room and outside of it. Fear in the hallway, absolute terror in the room. It was intoxicating. Deliciously so. He circled around Vivian so he level himself. As he crouched down so they were eye to eye. "Be a good boy and enjoy this." Kahma pressed his hands to his knees as he got out of his crouching position. His hands then lifted, a glowing light of swirling purple forming above him. It seemed to be sucking up the aura in the room, something that Kahma couldn't see but he did see the swirling purple above him. "It's like it was written in the stars for you!" His sinister laughter soon followed as he brought both of his hands down in a swift motion, the wooden stocks changing into magically enhanced steel ones.The magical steel would change if necessary. A malleable magic metal.

Keepers were trained to do this sort of thing...but Kahma was only made a Keeper a few hours ago. It was unknown why he possessed such abilities without the training.... After pulling off his black jacket, he tossed it to one of the clean stock tables. He eyed Vivian as he made his way back to the lower part of his body. He unzipped his pants, letting his cock come out from his pants and it was surprisingly hard. Yet that would go without saying that he was a Sadist and it also could be simply from smelling all of the fear and terror others felt from his presence.

His hands spread the chunks of meat apart to find the hole. There would be little preparation. Vivian was clenching so in order to not have a hard time getting in, he let magic flow from it's focal point and into his fingers, covering them with that jello like purple magic. He pressed lightly at the entrance to get a proper idea of where he would aim and following not long after that, his fingers entered and oh how Kahma enjoyed the feeling. It was...IT WAS...addicting. It made him wonder how his cock would feel inside that same warmth, the feeling of muscles and tender flesh inside made him want to ravish Vivian...and that's what he would do. It was hard to pull his fingers out just from the amount of pleasure flowing through him from the warmth. Take that and add it to the slight squirming and you had near perfection.

He placed his hand around the base of his own cock to line it up to the pink hole Vivian was trying so desperately to protect. All the more reason to destroy it. Without even a moment of hesitation Kahma had pressed the tip to the entrance and shoved in as much as he could, his eyes going full black with a glint of red in each. His level of sinister wasn't maxed out but this was Rape and his mind, body and magic recognized this. His legs trembled and he found it hard to move from the hot waves crashing against his whole body as pleasure traveled up his spine like electricity. His hands came down on Vivian's back, nails digging into the tender flesh for a moment. When he finally collected himself he pulled back out until only the tip was inside and then slammed his rock hard cock inside filling up Vivian as much as he could. Kahma soon found a vigorous pace, and he never slowed down for even a second. The pleasure was immense, taking a hold on his mind. He had to destroy it. Destroy this pretty pink hole and Vivian along with it. That was his objective in his clouded mind.

His hips bucked wildly as he kept up his fast pace, cock sliding in forcefully before sliding back out only to be shoved right back in. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room. Kahma wrapped his arms around Vivian's middle, pressing his forehead to the Asvang's back. "Ahhh nngh fuck. You're so damn tight," Kahma pressed his hands to Vivian's uper thighs to push the Blondie into him so he could go a bit deeper. The muscles that clamped down around his hardened cock were heaven. Somewhere in the back of his mind...Asexuality was no more. If to an extent the only person he wanted to have sex with was Vivian. With or without consent.

The man began experimenting with his thrusts to try to find something to hit and when the tip of his cock brushed up against what felt like a wall he focused his brutal thrusting there. "S-Shit!" Kahma's magic flared, the steel stocks breaking and being replaced with purple magic to keep Vivian's hands bound while he got down to the floor so he could thrust the Asvang, in the missionary position, into the ground. Kahma grit his teeth needing something else to occupy his mouth, so he bit down into Vivian's back. He would suck on the spot he bit until there was spit in place of the blood, he'd spat the blood out because he didn't like the taste of blood, he just wanted to bite Vivian all to hell. Kahma rotated his hips, licking his lips as he thought of what else to do with his mouth. As he thought he found a way to occupy his left hand, allowing it to wrap around the Asvang's dick, making pumping motions as he stroked it.

"You'll be mine...always MINE!"

The moment Vivian's hand was grabbed, he yanked it away. He wasn't sure where to put it though because he still wanted to cover his arse against Kahma's intrusions. He curled it up to his chest and clenched his hand as the Reaper warned him about touching his face. Vivian swallowed and shifted in the stocks. He tugged again as Kahma grabbed his free wrist and held it down.

'Yes, Sir,' Vivian replied in a quiet voice.

The asvang tugged at his wrists as the cool, liquid magic slicked over his arm. He kept trying to pull it and hope to break the spell but, of course, nothing happened. Worse still, both arms were now pinned in place so he wouldn't get another chance to protect himself. Every time he moved his arms or tried to apply pressure against the liquid metal, even the slightest pressure, it became uncomfortable. It was as if he were twisting his bones the wrong way or an incredible weight was pressing down on them. He tugged hard and winced as a screaming pain shot up his bound arm. He could still move his left hand, the one that had escaped the stocks, but there was very little room for movement. There was very little left for Vivian to move now. His thighs were bound, his ankles were bound and his wrists were bound with the stuff. All he could really do was move his hips around and try to pull away from Kahma. He still tried to move against the magic though. If he could just pull his arm through it rather than working against it, maybe he could slip out of it like he did the stocks.

'I'll give you the answer. I'm not a compulsive liar,' he insisted. 'Please, I did not realise you wished me to answer that question. Give me one more chance.'

A shudder ran through Vivian as a strange coldness filled the room. It wasn't a physical chill like that of snow; Vivian would have enjoyed that. It was as if some dark energy was sucking the warmth from his soul or and leeching the goodness from the room. Of course, Vivian could not sense auras like his cousin, Taila, but he could see the room turning darker. He could smell a change radiating from Kahma too. It wasn't that of a predator like a lion or a wolf. They were natural creatures who hunted for food rather than sport. This was something far more sinister. Vivian had thought only vampires were capable of such a scent. It was hard to describe to someone who had never smelled it before. It was corrosive and stung the nostrils, almost making his nose hairs curl it was so strong. Vivian tried breathing in through his mouth but then he could taste it, which was far worse. He could feel it constricting his throat and making it hard to breathe. The scent made him gag a little and he washed his mouth with his own saliva.

As the Reaper parted Vivian's cheeks, the student clenched his hole tight again. The asvang clenched his eyes tight and bit his lip as not to make a sound. He took a deep breath, which shuddered as it was exhaled. He may not have been whimpering and trembling but he was still terrified. With each breath, he could smell the scent of his own fear. It wasn't at its peak yet. Vivian was not losing his mind to terror yet. He was still telling himself this wasn't as bad as other's he'd experienced. He tugged at the magic again and tried to twist his arm back and forth. A groan escaped him as he only managed to make his elbow throb and ache. What would happen if Kahma started to get rough with him and the arm was jarred back and forth by their rutting? Somehow Vivian felt this was going to get a lot more painful.

'What is it?' Vivian managed to ask, curious despite the situation. It was as if the roof had been turned to purple lava. It moved this way and that in a nauseating way. Vivian had to look back down at the ground because all that blurry movement made his head spin a little. Looking too hard at distances always did that to him.

It didn't particularly worry that the stocks changed from wood to metal but he did wonder why the Reaper even bothered. It wasn't like Vivian was strong enough to break through the stocks. He was more worried by the sound of Kahma unzipping his pants. He yanked at the magic at his ankles, ignoring the pain, and tried to close his legs. A groan of pain escaped him as he continued to try to overcome the magic and he curled his hips forward as far as he could mnanage so Kahma would have a bad angle to thrust into.

Despite Vivian's clenching, he still felt Kahma's fingers enter him. It felt strange at first, more like an intrusion than erotic. It was a place nothing should enter. Vivian worked his hips this way and that to try to get away but the fingers were already inside him, feeling him and testing him out. The student breathed out heavily and yanked at his legs until he cried out in pain. He kept resisting, no matter how futile it was.

'No!' Vivian cried out.

Vivian screamed. His eyes went wide and his mouth was open to its fullest. In a panic, he started to thrash and try to kick away the magic binding his thighs and ankles. He didn't care how much it hurt. He could take pain but not rape. His whole body jerked and twisted as he resisted. He'd had so little preparation and his arse was so tight that it stung to have something inside it. It was too much all at once. Kahma wasn't even letting him get used to it. He just slammed his cock inside there, already starting to bruise Vivian's sensitive entrance. He didn't even feel the nails digging into his flesh, all his mind was focused on the horror that was happening at his rear. It was as if Kahma was trying to break his arse in one sitting. The four of his fangs shifted back and forth slightly then the top two poked out over his lower lip. Vivian would no doubt be limping for days after this. There would be no hiding what had happened to him. He wouldn't be able to cover how he flinched every time he sat down.

'Hnnnng! Please stop! This is too far,' Vivian groaned in pain.

Vivian started to feel sick. It was not an unfamiliar feeling. Something dark and heavy curled inside his stomach and his throat felt tight. He clenched the muscles of his stomach and gave a loud groan. The Reaper was splitting him open but at the same time Vivian was starting to get hot. His body, usually cool to the touch, heated up and his skin became a faint pink. Sweat beaded on his back and he felt himself relaxing around the Reaper's painful girth. He was sure by now he was bleeding, he could feel the slickness off his own blood lubricating the Reaper's cock. Vivian pressed his lips together to hold in another groan. Everything felt tight down below. It burned in a disgusting, repulsive way. Everything was throbbing and painful but at the same time he could feel himself getting aroused by it.

'AAAAAAHHH! AH! S-TOP! S-TOP!' Vivian cried out, his accent becoming stronger. It was lilting and he over-pronounced his vowels while under-pronouncing his consonants. His voice was normally clear but now it sounded alien. 'GET OFF ME!'

A shudder ran through him and his arse twitched. Everything tensed up hard as Kahma curled forward and wrapped his arms around that narrow body. Another shudder ran through Vivian as he felt himself repulsed by the touch. He closed his eyes and shook his head. He had to think of something else; he had to escape. He had to take his mind to a safe place while his body was ruined and soiled. He moaned as he thought of his father's grave, of how at peace he felt talking to his father's headstone and secretly hoping his cousin would arrive to accompany him. He thought of the cool of the trees, the rustle of the leaves in the wind and the smell of the soil. He thought of sunlight, shade and the scent of wild flowers. He thought of afternoons idling away - dancing, talking and telling stories of his "adventures". He thought of Taila laying next to him, promising that she would reinstate him as an official dor when she became the head of the dor Vellin family. Finally, Vivian relaxed and closed his eyes. It didn't matter what the Reaper did to his body. He would not allow it to change who he was.

Kahma struck the end of Vivian's colon and the student's body bucked in response. His breathing was heavy but it was even. With his arms around him, Kahma would feel the way Vivian's chest expanded and shrivelled back into position. The student moaned. His body was starting to respond but he didn't care. He let himself be lowered to the floor and didn't fight it, didn't even struggle. There was an instinctual buck as he was bit and he let out a small hiss of pain. Vivian sucked in his lower lip and ran his tongue along his chin. It tasted sweet and salty. He bit down on his lip and moaned loud. The pressure inside him was starting to build and his cock had become sensitive. It tingled and Vivian's hole gripped at the Reaper's cock as he felt a hand wrapping around his cock. A small gasp escaped Vivian's lips and he opened his eyes.

'Ai am naught youursss... I weel neveer bee youuurs,' he hissed sharply, defiantly.

Kahma's mind finally wracked with nothing but the overbearing feeling of pleasure slowly, but surely slipped back into his normal state. Still intoxicated by the senses around him but his levels of sinister had dwindled. His body had fed on the terror and pain enough. If it ate too much it would overload and harm him. His eyes lightened back up, their once lusterless black gone, the red glint faded away along with the dark colors. His mismatched eyes glowered over the sight before him. What the actual...shit Despite him remembering initiating some of this he hadn't been aware that he went bat shit crazy and stuck his own dick inside of his ward.

At this point however he couldn't stop his hips and his mind was already filled with all kinds of lewd thoughts. His body could only recognize the person he was a moment ago and that Kahma had wanted to fuck Vivian's brains out. Hence why he was still rock hard. Maybe I should dive into my own head and figure out how the f- Kahma paused when Vivian's words finally registered in his mind. It must've been delayed due to the change.

Kahma pressed gently at Vivian's back before putting more weight on it. "You think you have a choice!? Whether you fucking accept it or not you DO belong to me!" Even though Kahma wasn't too fond of fucking or sex in the back of his mind was still that dominating process of wanting to fuck Vivian. That was his drive and even he was barely aware of it. The brunette's eyes narrowed and his lips pulled into a smirk. "That's why-" he pulled nearly all the way out, "I'm able to do this!" He slammed himself back inside with as much force as he could muster.

"This body of yours is all mine," Kahma sneered out, almost hissing through his teeth like Vivian had. The fact that the resistance had stopped helped Kahma's mood a bit, the moaning was kinda hot if he were being honest. It's been a while since he's stuck it to anyone. His pearly whites came to take claim to the swollen flesh of his lower lip, there was a warm feeling building up in his gut. He was about to cum. It made him wonder just how long they'd been at it. "Ah...mmmn" he groaned as the heat from Vivian's insides continued to send pleasure up and down his spine. His hip movements were becoming erratic and his thrusts were getting sloppy, his breathing picked up into short, staccato'd breaths along with each thrust. His fingers began to tremble but he didn't stop pumping Vivian's cock with his left hand, while the right was resting on Vivian's lower back.

His eyes were alert, scanning the magic he had around Vivian. His arms, legs, ankles...he couldn't push down too hard or he'd break something. Luckily he didn't have to worry about the force of his thrusts. The different shades of brown strands in his hair began to come down into his eyes but he merely rolled his eyes, with a sigh of annoyance and continued his enjoyable pace.

"Hope you don't get pregnant," Kahma remarked in a dry manner, the only warning Vivan would receive. Pulling his left hand from Vivian's back it was placed on one of Vivian's hips, while the other kept stroking Vivian right in time with Kahma's thrusts, making thrusting a lot easier since there was some form of rhythm. As his legs began to tremble, white fleeted across his vision before he couldn't see anything except white, his body felt like it was on fire. His hips bucked repeatedly, his cock shooting his milky white semen into the deepest parts of Vivian. Kahma was visibly shaking at this point, the climax had been so strong even his magic began to fizzle a bit. It was so much thati t began to bubble out of Vivian's hole as it squeezed it's way out of the abused hole.

Finally, the last stream of semen had left Kahma's body and he felt so much better, but there was still something he had to do. He didn't pull out but instead seemed to begin moving again, but it was much slower this time, so much so that it was like he wasn't moving at all. After a second a much warmer liquid would leave his body, a stream of yellow mixing with the milky white cream inside of Vivian's ass. "Ah shit that's better." As he pulled out, white and yellow poured onto the floor like a waterfall. Kahma moved back as he watched the hole twitch while the liquids left it. Somehow- somewhere deep inside he felt a sense of pride knowing that it was his piss and cum leaving Vivian.

"Phew...guess we're done with today's punishment." He rubbed the back of his neck, feeling the sweat on his hand as he moved it across the slab of skin. With no movement all the sweat on his body felt cold. Damn I could really go for a shower right now.

Kahma stood up, his magic fading from around Vivian. "You can try to run if you want. Even if I don't want to I'll bring you right back here and fuck you again." His voice was so nonchalant, so unfeeling, it was hard to believe the words that just came from his mouth. The Keeper stretched his arms far above his head, stretching with a yawn. He could go for a nap too. There was no way in hell he would sleep in his bed all sweaty and such. Shower first, nap later. "Don't tell me you need help up. That's really bothersome."

'How does sticking it inside me makes me yours?' Vivian hissed in his vowel-heavy accent. 'You are a rapist, nothing more.'

When Kahma pulled out, Vivian knew what was coming. He tensed his stomach and relaxed his arse as much as possible but it was still painful. He cried out in agony as Kahma struck all the way inside him, bashing up against the end of his colon. His hips bucked and everything tightened up again. Vivian's nostrils flared as he panted through his nose and clenched his teeth. He continued panting through the pain, his chest rising and falling rapidly. It took perhaps thirty seconds for Vivian's pain levels to subside from being ploughed so very deep. He didn't speak at first, just traced his tongue over his fully extended fangs and considered the wisdom of defying the Reaper once more.

'I do not give myself to you,' the asvang said, closing his eyes and tilting his head back. A shudder ran through him and his lips twitched. He managed not to make a single sound as unwanted sensations ran through his cock. He was getting aroused now. He could feel the pre-cum leaking from his cock and smell the thick, sweet aroma of his arousal. The scent of the two bodies filled the air, driving him even further towards the edge. It was such an erotic scent; any asvang would be responsive to it.

Vivian let out a long, low moan and bent his head forward. He arched his body up and curled his hips forward to try to get away from Kahma's cock. It was too much. Vivian exhaled sharply. The pain mixed with pleasure was vile and loathsome but Vivian's body was responding against his will. It always did. His hands and feet curled tight as a fiery, clenching sensation ran through his entire body. His hips bucked and his tongue hung out of his mouth. He could taste sex on his tongue. He could taste Kahma on his tongue. Disgust caused him to gag and soon he tasted bile too. He swallowed hard and let out another moan. If Kahma kept rubbing his cock like that, he was sure to cum. He didn't want to but those were the facts.

'Pleeeaaase... Noooooo!' he moaned loud. 'Mmmmmmmh!'

The asvang's stretched and savaged pucker clenched tight as thick, sticky liquid flooded inside his body. He felt the magic weaken and began to yank and thrash about again. He tried to close his legs again and pull himself off Kahma's cock but the cum just kept coming. It filled every inch of him then began to bubble out from his arse and down the backs of his legs. Oh Goddess! The smell! It didn't matter how many times he came across the smell of cum, it still made Vivian gag. It was in his mouth and nose, all the way to his sinuses and his throat. Every time he breathed in it was as if he were swallowing Kahma's cum! Vivian coughed and sucked on his tongue to try to get some saliva to dilute the taste. As if that wasn't enough, Kahma still kept pushing into him! Vivian recoiled internally at the sloshing, squelching sound of Kahma's dick working itself into the cum-filled mess.

Vivian's eyes went wide as he felt himself being flushed out. It was hot inside his battered arse and stung at where Kahma had split him at the seams. Everything gushed out and Vivian didn't attempt to stop it. His arse twitched and clenched a few times before his entire body relaxed, his pucker gaping wide. He couldn't believe it! Kahma had just pissed inside his arse! Who did that? How could someone's mind be so twisted as to think it was acceptable to use someone as a toilet? Vivian had experienced much in his time but this was the first time someone had pissed inside his arse. Vivian just blinked a few times and stared at the ground below him. He didn't know what to say, didn't know what to think. It was just... repulsive!

The next sound that filled the air was that of Vivian gagging. There were drawbacks to having powerful sense of smell and taste and the odours of this room was one of them. Blood filled Vivian's mouth and he began to wretch up the meal Kahma had given to him. He didn't bother to hold it in. He was filthy enough, what did it matter if a little blood splattered on the floor below him?

As the magic was released, Vivian found his arms and drew them to his chest. They were bruised and sore from struggling so hard. He rubbed at them and twisted his wrists back and forth a few times before getting up onto his hands and knees. He didn't reply to Kahma; he just busied himself with wiping the blood, piss, vomit and cum from his body. He really was a mess. Vivian swilled saliva around his mouth and spat out the acidic taste of vomit before pushing himself up to his feet. He grimaced in pain and let out a groan. Not only was he in pain but he was still hard. He glanced over at the Reaper and a shiver ran through him. No, he was too proud to jerk himself off in front of the other man. He'd tuck it away and wait until he could get somewhere private, preferably a shower. Hopefully he was allowed a shower before being sent back to class.

Vivian gasped as he pulled up his pants. He stopped midway, closing his eyes a moment to brace himself against the excruciating throbbing sensations coming from his arse, then pulled the filthy garments up his body. All his clothes were soaked in the most disgusting fluids. They clung to his hot, sweaty body. Even his socks squelched as he moved. Vivian looked towards the exit and limped forward. His legs felt heavy, stiff and weak. He would fall if he was not careful. After a few moments he straightened up and started to walk properly, though his posture was rigid and his strides were short. He only stopped a moment when he felt more blood, cum and piss drooling from his arse into his jocks.

The asvang still hadn't realised it but his fangs were out to their fullest extent, all the way past his chin. It was a sign of just how troubled he was by the ordeal, for he would never willingly show them to anyone. It was considered rude and threatening to display them to anyone. If he'd realised they were out, he would have pulled them back in immediately. They were not something he wanted the other inhabitants of the academy to see.

"Come, we gotta get going so the Janitors can clean for it's next use." That didn't go for just the room it also went for the hallway. Every Keeper had a period of time in which they could use the dungeon rooms. Then there was the period where Janitors cleaned out the place. Based on the time Kahma and Vivnan had entered and left, the Janitors would be heading in soon. The man with different shades of brown hair was fine with Vivian walking in front of him. It put him at ease. His pale eyes scanned the Asvang's body up and down, deep in thought over things only he could understand.

I wonder how the halls are without me.... There had been scum to cleanse and fools to put down almost everyday. Being a keeper gave him less time for all of that. It wasn't as if he asked for permission to continue being a hall monitor. He had just continued as usual with the exception of a Ward. At least the punishment was done and over with. That was one thing down, and he still needed to take his own punishment later on in the day. For now what he really needed was a shower. Even with the primal thoughts in the back of his mind- he found sticking his dick in someone's butt hole gross. His asexuality came back full force when they were done and the smell in the room didn't really help.

Luckily he could control himself and avoid puking his guts out but it was still disgusting. He could smell Vivian's scent on him, and he could vaguely remember how their sweat mixed which was an oddly sweet smell. That in itself made him gag. His eyes slid over to the darkness, passing over one of the hidden guards. A slight acknowledgement to let them know he could see them. Not through his eyes but he could still smell their fear. Though he could still see them. There were few candles lighting the hallway, and each guard stood in the darkest portions of the hallways. It was meant for a surprise attack should a Ward try to escape but Keepers were magically finessed people. They usually had it under control. They wouldn't be able to be a keeper without steady control over their magic. Though it does go without saying that anything is possible.

That control could easily switch over to something else...something...chaotic. Kahma let his thoughts finally drift back to that shower. God did he really need one. He'd enjoy it to the fullest too. Just thinking about the water cascading down his body, and washing away the nasty, gave him a form of joy. A small smile tugged at his lips, eyes brightening just a fraction as well. As the two made it to the stairs of the pit, Kahma began to ascend. "We'll be going to the private bathing area. The public ones are disgusting and probably full," he informed in a sharp tone. "Is that understood?"

"Come, we gotta get going so the Janitors can clean for it's next use."

Vivian looked back and stared at the Reaper in confusion a moment. Its next use? Did this sort of thing... happen often? Was things sort of thing considered acceptable? Really, the academy had hit a new low in Vivian's opinion. The students were free men and women, they had committed no crimes. They were difficult and hard to handle, yes, but they had the same right to life as anyone else. How could torturing and raping anyone be acceptable? Surely the crime the Reaper had just committed was worse than anything Vivian had done to deserve it. Vivian turned back towards the door and kept going.

Upon reaching the door and twisting the handle, Vivian found that he was still locked in. He would have to wait for the Reaper to open it for him. He stood there patiently and closed his eyes for a few moments, steadying his breath. His body was beginning to cool now and he could relax. Asvang weren't good with the heat, their bodies tended to overheat rather than become chilled. The cooling sensation was nice, so he decided to focus on that rather than how excruciating his arse was. Each step rubbed the cheeks of his arse together and his hard cock rubbed against his pants. He'd tucked it up behind the belt to hold it in place. It would be shameful to be caught tenting.

Vivian knew security lined the walls. He could hear their breathing, hear their hearts beating, smell their personal odours and smell their fear. He paid them no heed and they paid him no notice. They were no danger to him at the moment. Vivian was paying far more attention to the Reaper, who may very well be liable to creep up behind him or try to scare him again. Well, the Reaper's torture session had worked - Vivian was terrified of the man.

"We'll be going to the private bathing area. The public ones are disgusting and probably full," Kahma informed in a sharp tone. "Is that understood?"

The asvang didn't say anything, he just kept going. He knew where the staff's private bathrooms were, even if he'd never been in them. It was a relief really. The male student shower rooms had cubicles with no doors so the security could keep an eye on them. Asvang kept themselves covered at all times. Only their nursemaids saw them naked in the baths (or mothers in poor families). Asvang were affectionate but modest in dress. It was considered shameful to see anything other than hands, neck and face. In fact, public displays of nudity were a form of judicial punishment in his country. Vivian could well remember being publicly stripped as a child after being charged with the theft of a family friend's ruby ring.

Vivian was slow at walking and had trouble keeping up but he kept his head up and his eyes forward. He ignored the looks he got from hall monitors and security escorting students here and there. Vivian just hoped he could keep up the whole way. He didn't want the Reaper to pick him up and start dragging him along using magic. Luckily, through sheer force of will, he managed to keep ahead of the man who'd raped him and made it to the private showers before him. Once there, he stood aside and just waited patiently for the Reaper to allow him in. He didn't want to cause any trouble by going in without a keeper and without permission.

'I don't suppose it would be possible to get a fresh change of clothes,' he asked the Reaper quietly.

"There will be a series of different clothes available to you when you finish showering. If you still want what you have on you'll have to tell the lady so she can go get them cleaned." Once done with the small explanation Kahma opened the door and let Vivian in first, pointing him towards the showers before going off to talk with other Keepers he actually to some degree liked. There was no shame in showering with his buddies because they were usually in the bathrooms around the same times. However, the last time he showered with them- he was just a Hall Monitor. Now he was just like them and they were already full of questions he knew he wanted to answer.

showertech-hero.jpg?itok=tsd3MeGY

"Ha yeah. I heard yours was a magic user. What kind of magic do they use?" Kahma was curious since they'd never really got into the conversation of their Wards. He never wanted to hear it since he was a Hall Monitor but now he wanted to know just what the others were like.

The blonde haired man chuckled with a cheesy grin on his face. "Well he's got some pyro abilities. He's tried to burn me in my sleep. Had to punish him bad that day. I guess I'm fortunate that I took my magic guard classes seriously. What about you Kahma?"

The brunette shrugged with a small smile tugging at his lips. "Eh he's weird. He's Asvang and he's got a mouth on em but other than that he's usually quiet."

"Oh yeah you did get the runner didn't you," one of the others questioned and Kahma sighed but nodded. "Well if push comes to shove you could cut off his legs. That's what they did for my Ward. Then they burned the stubs as a torturous medical procedure."

Kahma snorted and laughed along with the others as he lathered himself with the dark velvet soap that smelled of roses and a touch of lavender. "I doubt I need to. You guys always forget of my magical prowess." Without lifting a finger the materials in the bathroom began to float as if gravity had been turned off, even the water was breaking off into bubbles and floating up into the air but then without another second to pass it all came back down, right in their normal positions. It made water splash on all of their heads which earned more howls of laughter.

"Yeah yeah we know. How did you get so good anyway? Didn't you used to like suck at magic or something?" The blonde asked which earned him a devilish look from Kahma. 'Does he remember something he shouldn't?

"What do you mean? I've always been good with magic. Also, how are those drinks I suggested. You still drink them?"

"Hell yeah! I feel refreshed every time. It's like all my stress leaves my body too. Thanks by the way."

"Good...you're welcome." Kahma let his tense expression leave and allowed for a more relaxed one.

The showers were far more luxurious than what Vivian was used to in the student bathrooms. He'd always thought the government run academy cared more about function than luxury but he'd learned a lot of things about the academy today. It seemed the staff had a far better life and had far more free reign than any other school Vivian had been to.

Vivian moved to the far end of the showers and turned on the taps. He stood there, fully clothed, as the water washed over him and let out a long, low moan. It felt so good. He stood there a good three minutes, not saying anything, just letting the water wash away his despair. Only when he felt at peace once more did he start to strip off his soiled clothes. He didn't want to hand them over with all those filthy fluids on them so he gave each item a rinse under the water before putting it in a pile behind him. He then stopped, listened to the people around him and decided it was probably the best chance he'd get to fix his erection.

'Ah!' Vivian breathed, then bit his lip and listened to make sure nobody had noticed. He was silent after that. He angled the water down and stood up close to the wall to try to hide what he was doing, though it probably looked very suspicious anyway. He gripped his cock in one hand and played with the head in his other hand. He began to stroke and play, fingers dancing over the slit and around the glans. He tilted his head back and let the lukewarm water blast his face. Though his body wanted to move with his strokes, he stayed perfectly still and perfectly silent the whole way through.

The young man started to imagine what it would be like to have a woman touch him there. He imagined kissing down her neck and fondling her breasts gently. He imagined how pretty she'd look when she blushed and the beautiful scents of perfumes mixed with her arousal. His grip on his cock got tighter as he imagined lining himself up and inserting himself inside her. He would go slowly at first, ushering reassurances and sweet kisses. They would moan together and he would...

Vivian's cum spurt out in a long, thick ribbon, hitting the wall of the showers. He rested his head against the wall and panted heavily for a few moments, feeling much relieved. It had been nice to think of lovemaking and his body was more relaxed for it. It was something he'd never experienced but could imagine very clearly. He felt he could sink into the floor and just lay there with the water rushing over him. He doubted he had the time, however. He'd hate to think what would happen if Kahma finished before him. No doubt the keeper would decide to drag him out naked. Then again, aside from the punishment, Kahma had been fairly accommodating.

This time Vivian actually glanced over to the men talking together. He could hear everything they were saying and it disturbed him. How could people be so cruel? He truly did not understand why people got pleasure from causing other's pain. He understood hatred very well and punishment too but this sounded like they harmed their wards for fun. It was amusing to them. Vivian turned away before he became too upset; he wanted to enjoy his shower.

The liquid soap felt nice in Vivian's hands. The stuff in the student's bathrooms was scent-free, hypo-allergenic and was used for shampoo, conditioner and body was all in one. In here they had various knobs for various substances and they all smelled nice. Vivian got to washing the wall down where he'd cum then got some of the shampoo to scrub his hair. He was feeling much better now, so content that he began to hum a little nursery rhyme to himself. It was about the White Dove Lady, a ferrier of the dead. Doves were her eyes and ears, and it was believed to see a dove on your windowsill was an omen of death.

After soothing and lathering his skin, Kahma moved onto shampooing and conditioning his brown locks. Although he seemed like the type to not care, the brunette was quite fond of his natural hair color(s). Born with several different shades of brown, and his attentiveness with his hair has never faltered. Once satisfied with the soft feel, after drying of course, Kahma went on to dry the rest of his body.

"Where are you all's Wards anyway?" Kahma questioned, letting the fluffy white towel remove all water droplets from his body as he attempted to dry off. The man was bent over, pulling the towel from side to side across his calves and slowly working his way up.

"They're in class. Like yours should be." The blonde haired man answered with a smug look on his face.

"Dude, we've got an excuse so don't start with me,: Kahma warned playfully, removing his towel from his thigh to string it up, threatening to whip the blonde haired man with it.

"Hey hey easy!"

After a bit of fooling around Kahma let the others leave but stopped the blonde. "Oi, Ji-Sung. You...didn't lather your hair right." The man being called out raised an eyebrow. "No wonder these blonde locks became so pale."

Ji-Sung chuckled and gave a brief shake of his head. "No I just died my hair. Plus I don't feel like washing it again. Too much work." Kahma was inwardly grinning but gave a dull expression on the outside. With a sigh of hopelessness and a look that clearly said, how do you even?

1203c0e75a9fb513ec8c0bce0744f287.jpg

"I'll wash it for you if you can't do it yourself. Don't get used to it though you piece of shit." With the other Keepers gone and only Kahma, Vivian and Ji-Sung in the room it made things so much easier. The only noises in the semi-luxury showers was the sound of water either hitting skin or the marble ground, wet feet making their way around as well. Kahma pulled up a little ground chair and let Ji-Sung settle between his legs, head in Kahma's lap and his position slouched as he waited to be taken care of.

"You really like hair hm?" Ji-Sung asked as he closed his eyes, an everlasting smile plastered on his face.

With a roll of his eyes Kahma responded, "Shut up. I'll rip all your hair out I swear to-"

"Slow your roll! I'm only messing with you. God so defensive."

"God doesn't exist you heathen and shut up."

"My point exactly." Kahma didn't respond, it felt more like Ji-Sung wanted him to than how much he needed to.

Kahma's fingers although used often for many straining, tiring and exhausting activities were actually quite soft. As his fingers danced along Ji-Sung's scalp, massaging and gently stroking certain parts of Ji-Sung's hair Kahma's eyes kept focus on Ji-Sung's forehead, his fingers familiar with the process, The soap in Ji-Sung's hair was lathered in completely before Kahma began to let it get washed away, the bathroom growing just a tad bit darker for atmospheric purposes.

Different colored eyes fell shut and Ji-Sung's eyes opened, a purple river looked to be flowing in his normally golden eyes. 'Mmm...there's nothing here. So why did he say what he did?' As Kahma kept "massaging" Ji-Sung's head he looked deeper and deeper into his mind, searching his memories. 'Everything's on lock down as it should be...- huh? In the frames of Ji-Sung's mind were files and storage that stored important information. In the middle of the memory room lied a old box that was locked by a golden cage. The box vaguely looked familiar but he couldn't say he'd seen it all out in the open like this before. As his subconscious form reached out for it he suddenly found himself thrust out, back into consciousness.

His eyes shot open and Ji-Sung lifted himself from Kahma. "Ah haha. Sorry I almost fell asleep there. I also forgot that I need to go collect my ward from class so- I should get going!" Ji-Sung got up and let all the soap get rinsed out of his hair before he hastily dried himself off, threw on his uniform and rushed out of the bathroom. Kahma sat there completely dumbfounded. 'Did...Did he just force me out?' Kahma's eyes widened, a sense of panic going off inside him. 'Did he know I was in his mind? Did he build a defense agaisnt my mental magic abilities?! Is he the only one who knows how...if so then how did he find a way to stop my advances...and why does he still know?!' That locked box. It had to have been that locked box. There was no other explanation! This...would be a problem.

Kahma was fully dressed and ready to go and take Vivian to his next class, the red haired woman who was the secretary to the headmaster and many other things came to take Vivian's clothing, offering him a selection of fine threads to wear, some made of silk and such while others were made of cotton or polyester. It was all considerably fancy even for a Ward and the choice was also up to him. Kahma paid no attention to his Ward or the woman, his mind was very well somewhere else but he was also ready to go.

"Come on ladies. I don't have all day."

There was that strange miasma filling the room again and Vivian looked around to see Kahma washing another keeper's hair. He could hear them talking and washing as well as smell the shampoo but couldn't see exactly what was happening. It didn't bother him. It wasn't his business and he doubted there was any harm being done, so he just turned around and continued scrubbing himself down. It was about at that time that he realised his fangs were still out. He traced his tongue over one of the top ones then pulled them in. He hoped nobody had noticed. At least, it hadn't seemed to bother anyone.

Vivian's hands darted down and he quickly covered himself as the woman approached. What was a woman doing in the men's bathrooms?! He glanced aside as she came over to him and only looked back at her when she held out a towel and clothes for him to choose from. He quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped it around himself, making sure she couldn't see a thing of his privates before looking back up to choose his clothing. He was surprised to see such fine clothing but knew he would have to choose the basic academy uniform in the end. He'd get questioned by staff and students alike if he wasn't wearing the Wiheomhan uniform during school hours. Somehow she'd even got his shoes from the Reaper's dorm. He hoped the Reaper didn't realise someone must have gone in to get them. He thanked her politely, inclined his head then turned around to give himself a little privacy while drying off.

Vivian was just finished dressing when someone else entered the room. It was Madam Eun-Jung's assistant. He gave the asvang a hard look before turning to Kahma. He was a small man but he had a hard look about him. Even so, the hardest of the hard still felt uncomfortable around Kahma. He rolled his shoulders and shifted his posture before looking up at the Reaper.

'There you are!' he said before clearing his throat. 'The Head of Discipline wishes to see your ward... before you take him back to class. There's been another... incident.'

'Incident?' Vivian said slowly. 'I've been with Kahma the whole time.'

'That's not for me to discuss,' the assistant said firmly.

Vivian wrapped his hands around his body and glanced over at the Reaper. He didn't know what it was but he prayed to whichever god would listen that he wasn't in trouble again. He was nervous of what the Reaper would do to him next. He was still throbbing from his first punishment! Vivian closed his eyes and nodded slowly. He supposed they'd best get it over with.

Kahma was already at the door when it came open. He was forced to take a big step back so it wouldn't hit him in the face.

Before Kahma could get pissy the door came open once more. This time...it was the Head Mistress of Discipline herself.

"Head Mistress! What are you-" the man immediately quieted himself under her stern gaze.

"You were taking too long and I want to get all of this out the way. You're dismissed." The assistant left and now it was only Kahma, Vivian, Eun-Jung and the red haired secretary.

Head Mistress of Discipline Eun-Jung.... It was rare to see her with a smile on her face these days but for some reason she seemed to be in a chipper mood. Rumor had it that she was once a normal teacher at a regular school miles and miles away from Goryeo. Beyond that there wasn't much known about her. The only things students knew now was her present self. The one that always carried around a book filled with information on the academy, along with a cross expression.

She ruled the Academy with an iron fist and she was all about order, and discipline. Without her the academies would be in shambles. She was the head piece that held it all together, kept everything under wraps and maintained the swaying tower. All of that in one person.... Her brown hair was tied up as usual, a smile on her face despite her overall demeanor and she looked a lot brighter than usual. Perhaps something good happened.

latest?cb=20160702204650

"Don't get out of line."

Her tortilla brown eyes unnerved Kaham. It felt like she was looking into his soul and that freaked him out. The brunette averted his gaze and waited for her to say something more...or was she waiting for him to speak? Although he wasn't 100% sure he cleared his throat and spoke up.

"Why and out of all people why are you here? Didn't you send someone else to come collect me?" Kahma almost bit out, but he instead bit hid tongue to let some of the annoyance bleed away.

"I'm the head of discipline. It's my job and my pleasure to see to it that everything IS as it should be. I have little patience today as well." The woman paused before continuing, "I'm here for two reasons. I need your report on the punishment you have given your Ward and then he must be questioned on some Misconduct. Am I clear?" With a deep groan, Kahma eventually nodded and replied fully with a deep,

"Yes ma'am." His lips pursed as he forced his mouth to stay shut. Didn't want to get into anymore trouble after all.

"I need the punishment, and the location. Details if you would as well." The woman's voice was even lighter than normal. She truly was in a good mood...it made Kahma curious and also frightful. Her mind worked in mysterious ways- and he knew first hand. She was a strange woman.

"Punishment Z severity level R. Type 202. Uhhh we went down the pit and used the dungeon rooms. It was frustrating because he's a brat." Eun-Jung raised her eyebrow at Kahma's last remark but jotted all the information down on her log, before placing a check mark on the side of the page.

"So the punishment was executed in a timely fashion. That's good. Any repercussions? Strange events?"

"A bit of resisting and after we were done there was some sort of feral fang thing going on. I'm guessing it's an Asvang thing. It didn't really bother me but eh it was weird I guess." Kahma shrugged, letting his hands slide into his cleaned uniforms pockets.

"Fangs...noted. Resistance is to be taken care of by the Keeper-" she looked up from her paper at Kahma before looking back down to write a few more things down. "Not the head of Discipline. Your Ward's actions reflect your teachings and ability to Discipline. You may be new to being a Keeper but you are not new to disciplinary measures. I expect you to fix this. In fact you need to head to a primary class I've set up for you. Your magical prowess may be extraordinary but you still need to learn how to be a proper, full functioning Keeper."

The woman shot the Keeper a stern look and he stiffened up, giving her a tense nod. His eyes never did meet hers after that but she knew he was still listening. They say that tough love worked best in these kinds of situations so she offered no consolation. "You have a few new tricks to learn. Now move it along. You will be fetched when our investigation with your Ward is over with. Then I will need to have a word with you before I let you off with your Ward again. Understood," Eun-Jung asked, pressing her clipboard to her chest as she wrapped her arms aroun it in the traditional fashion.

It was almost shocking how no matter what enviroment she could still keep a normal expression whilst still holding such high authority. Standing in a semi-luxury bathroom while in a suit with freshly showered folk, save for the red haired secretary and Eun-Jung herself, the woman still held her head high and never changed her focus from the topic at hand. Her level of focus was strong, and admirable. What a fortified woman she was.

The red haired secretary after letting Eun-Jung and Kahma conversate, bowed and excused herself so she could exit the bathrooms.

Vivian stood close by while Madam Eun-Jung and Kahma spoke. He looked down at his hands for the most part until he felt water dribbling down his back. He reached behind him for his hair and walked off to get his discarded towel. The student began towelling down his long hair again and rubbing it to get the last of the water out. When he came back, the pair were still talking so he started to rake his fingers through his hair to comb it. He didn't have his brush or any of his personal effects with him so he had to make do.

As he looked between them, he wondered what "punishment Z severity level R, type 202" actually meant. Was Kahma saying he'd raped the student or was he saying something else? It was too bad asvang couldn't smell lies like Kahma apparently could. Vivian would still take it up with the Head of Discipline. It just wasn't right for keepers to take advantage of their wards like that.

'Now for you, asvang,' Eun-Jung said in a stern voice.

Vivian immediately whipped around and looked at her. She placed a plastic bag in his hands that contained something large and rubber. He held the there a moment, not entirely sure what it was at first.

'Do you know what this is?' she asked.

Vivian lifted it up to his eyes to get a better look, picked up the scent from it and immediately let go of it. It bounced around he floor at his feet.

'Well?' she pressured.

'It's a rubber penis,' he replied, sounding very uncomfortable indeed.

'Pick it up. Don't leave it on the floor!' she ordered.

Vivian bent down and picked up the bag, looking at it as if it was diseased. How many times had it been used without a way to clean it?

'Is it yours?' Eun-Jung asked.

'No, Ma'am,' Vivian replied.

'Did you steal it?'

'No, Ma'am.'

'Have you seen it before? And don't give me a one-word answer,' she ordered.

'I have.'

'Where?'

'It's been used on me before. The other men in my dorm pin me down after lights out and force it on me,' he said. He supposed he might as well come out with it. They did other things too but he didn't feel like mentioning that if he could help it.

'Does this happen often? Why haven't you told anyone?'

Vivian sighed and looked away a moment. It seemed like he wouldn't speak.

'Don't keep me waiting or your punishment will be worse,' she threatened.

'I... If I had told anyone what was happening, I would have been punished for sexual indecency. Please don't punish me. It's not mine and I didn't steal it. I don't want anything to do with it.'

'Then how did it get under your mattress? It was found while the amenities staff were cleaning out your room.'

'I don't know,' Vivian exhaled, closing his eyes.

'You say that a lot - every time you're sent to me for stealing.'

'I haven't stolen anything!' he cried in exasperation. 'I don't know how that thing got under my mattress but I didn't put it there!'

'Kahma! Is he telling the truth?' Eun-Jung asked the Reaper.

Kahma looked at the shape in the bag and hoped and prayed it wasn't what he thought it was. As the head mistress questioned Vivian, Kahma sort of stood there, unsure if he should leave or just stand there. Eun-Jung was blocking the door anyway so it was probably best to stay put. As Vivian moved it closer to himself, recoiled and put on a face of what Kahma could only assume to be disgust- Kahma knew what it was. That kind of went without saying now that it was bouncing about on the floor.

Kahma almost jumped when Eun-Jung barked at Vivian to pick up the large rubber Dildo. Vivian did not have good memories with that thing. Kahma could smell it flat out. His feelings burned Kahma's nostrils and gave him a headache. So he obviously knew what it was. After stating so himself, Kahma felt himself growing tense to the point where his fingers began to tremble. Finally Eun-Jung turned to him, tucking a stray strand of brown hair behind her ear.

"Is he telling the truth Kahma?"

Kahma could lie and get Vivian in a shit load of trouble but what was the point in that? Hell if anything he wanted those who had forced that rubber piece of shit into him and make them all choke on it...he would make them suffer with it...he'd tear them in half and- "KAHMA!" The man snapped out of his dark thoughts, visibly and very audibly breathing hard.

His darkened eyes lit up in the span of those two seconds in which his name was called and his breathing finally reached his own ears. "Yeah he's tellin the truth. Plain as day. Are we going to find those shit heads or is this just going to go down as a quarrel between dorm mates or whatever?" Kahma questioned, eyebrows furrowed.

"Based on your report- you're no different from them...now are you?" Kahma's eyes widened and his 'miasma' filled the room in suffocating amounts. He hated anyone entering his mind in any fashion and she was crossing the line by sending that telepathic message but he shot one back immediately.

"WHAT BELONGS TO ME I WILL DO WITH AS I PLEASE. AS A KEEPER I AM ALLOWED. THEY ARE NOT...AND GET OUT OF MY HEAD." Despite his telepathic threat, the woman looked unfazed.

"I'd watch your tone if you understand your place, Kahma." If anyone in the room could see the Miasma they would see that it was pointed and hesitatingly pointing at the Head Mistress of Discipline but it was unable to touch her.

It was like an invisible shield protected her from all any influences whatsoever. It was like her mental fortitude...but Kahma had found a way to bypass that before. Although he hadn't truly succeeded she didn't remember much and that was good enough...but still a failure. Eun-Jung was still stronger than him in so many fields he wondered how she had let him in so easily that day....

"Yes ma'am," the response finally came and then without another word he was sent off to his new classes, Miasma following him as he went.

Vivian's eyes flicked towards Kahma a moment then back at Madam Eun-Jung. He could smell a change coming over his keeper but he didn't quite know what it was. Why would it matter to Kahma if some students had molested his ward before they'd even met? The scent of seething anger only got worse after Eun-Jung asked Kahma if he was telling the truth. He could hear the man's heavy breathing, almost as if the man were in his own ear. Vivian said nothing and didn't respond but he silently hoped the Reaper wouldn't accuse him of lying.

'We don't take sexual indecency between students lightly at this academy,' Madam Eun-Jung answered. She looked between the pair. Her cheery expression had become serious. 'There will be a thorough investigation of the matter. If it is found that dildo belongs to you, that you stole it or that you have lied to me in any way, you will be punished severely. Is that understood, Vivian? There will also be an inquiry into your sexual misdeeds.'

It seemed Vivian had relaxed a little too soon. He'd been relieved Kahma had backed him but now there was going to be an investigation!

'Please, madam. I haven't done anything,' Vivian said quietly.

'That remains to be discovered. How long has this been going on?' she asked.

'Since I was changed dorms last year.'

'And have they done anything else to you?' she asked, peering over her spectacles at him.

Vivian glanced at the Reaper. He knew nothing of the conversation the pair were having in their heads but he could see and feel the purple miasma. He couldn't see it clearly enough, however, to recognise that it was reaching towards the Head of Discipline. He was just wondering how likely it was that Kahma would catch him lying. Vivian sighed and nodded slowly. Yes, they had done other things to him. He supposed it was best to be honest now and not get punished for lying as well as sexual intercourse later.

'Well?' Eun-Jung pressured.

'After they use that thing on me, they have their way with me,' he said very slowly, forcing the words out. He gripped the bag tight in his hand, which was hanging down beside him. He felt disgusted just holding it like that. 'Sometimes it lasts all night. They gag me so I can't cry out for help, hold me down then do what they want with my body until they're satisfied. I always fight it but it's three against one. Believe me, I've never consented to sex.'

'I see. Since you're in such an open mood, you're to go to the school psychiatrist. If you don't talk about what's been happening, I'll send Kahma in there and he will make you talk,' the woman said in a threatening tone. Vivian was more afraid of what the Reaper would do than her.

'If that's all, my assistant will take you away,' she said firmly.

'There is one other thing, ma'am,' Vivian spoke up hesitantly.

'What is it?' she asked, rolling her eyes.

'I would prefer to discuss it alone.' He glanced across at the Reaper, who was just turning to leave.

'What you can say in front of me you can say in front of your keeper. Kahma, don't you move yet,' she ordered.

Vivian went silent, so much so that the Head of Discipline became annoyed and impatient. The student held up the dildo and handed it to her but she didn't take her eyes off him. It seemed he was just wasting her time.

'Before you came here, I was raped by my keeper,' Vivian said with deliberate calmness. 'I was punished for being late to classes by being taken out of class, tormented and raped. Surely you see the irony.'

'The Reaper's already killed one teacher today. That's murder, whichever way you look at it. That man had a life, a family and people who loved him. Kahma shouldn't be allowed to be a hall monitor or a keeper. He could be locked away in prison and have his magic stripped from him. Even if he hadn't killed a teacher or raped a student, he's known by reputation for being sadistic and dangerous. He should have been a Yangja student in the first place,' Vivian said in a bold voice. He handed out the dildo again and this time Eun-Jung took it.

Kahma attempted to leave the Staff bathing room but Eun-Jung halted him. Based on her words, Vivian had something to say and didn't want him around for it. So as instructed, Kahma stayed for an extra moment or two and listened to Vivian. Upon hearing the word rape Eun-Jung's expression tightened, eyebrows furrowing, frown lines clear in her face. The woman frowned often so it wasn't unheard of, but it showed her blatant annoyance. Kahma simply stood there, scratching lightly at his cheek.

The brunette had no reason to feel embarrassed. Sure he had stuck his dick in the ass of some Asvang ward, and maybe that in itself was cringe worthy but Vivian complaining about it only made it tiring. When Vivian finally finished Kahma actually yawned. His eyes were lidded and it looked as if he were ready to fall asleep. These were the same complaints he had gotten with other students of the academy, save for the one about rape. He had wrung the neck of a students friend for attempting to run away from punishment. Sure he died but Kahma had done his job. The differences between being a hall monitor and a Keeper resided in the amount of discipline that could be given to students and/or Wards. It was all roughly the same but a Hall Monitor was usually limited to breaking bones, killing and that was mostly it. Kahma pushed the boundaries often but now he had the discipline rights of a Keeper as well.

This carried over to his Hall Monitor duties, and allowed him much more. The sky was the limit with this one. He could do so much with his Ward and after his class...he'd do whatever he liked.

"Kahma, you may go to your classes now. If there is anything you would like to say to your Ward before I take him for further investigation state it now."

Kahma grinned, eyes grinning just as his lips were. He swept some of his chocolate brown hair to the side. Mismatched eyes locked onto Vivian and his whole demeanor changed to that of a lion cornering it's prey. "I've killed more kids than I can count. What makes you think that killing some old piece of shit would change anything? Maybe you're confused. I know what I can and cannot do. Eun-Jung is my only boss. I only do what I am told and what I wish to do within the lines of that. So whine and sob about it all you like. Nothing will change." Kahma chuckled with a shake of his head, obviously finding Vivian's displeasure the most pleasing as he left.

The Head Mistress of Discipline shook her head when he was gone. 'I've raised a hellspawn.' "Put into simpler terms, every student here is here for a reason. No one here is innocent of anything. You yourself should know this. Your track record isn't clean, and neither is your history. We give shock therapy to our students. In all honesty it is a form of torture. Electricity is not meant for the body, it is however still used to correct any student that falls out of line. In what way do you think we are worried for the condition of your body?" Eun-Jung pressed a finger against the bridge of her glasses to push them up on her face.

"Rape weakens the mind and cripples the body. It is no different from shock therapy, or would you have preferred burn therapy. Punishments executed by a Keeper are justified and almost nothing is prohibited. Keepers can kill their Wards. Rape is not worse than death, correct? It may be to some but being able to live is something you should be grateful for. You are out of line. I will pretend you did not say such rude things about your Keeper but I cannot say he will do the same. Now come with me. This investigation is still not over yet."

"Kahma, you may go to your classes now. If there is anything you would like to say to your Ward before I take him for further investigation state it now."

There was a lot Vivian did not like about that statement. Firstly, he was going to be taken away for "further investigation", which Vivian assumed to mean interrogation. He'd been at the school long enough to know what happened around here, at least, he thought he did. He still held the idealistic view that the school was essentially meant to reform students into functional members of society. Second, the Head of Discipline did not sound angry or at all surprised by Kahma's actions. Was she just going to let this sort of thing happen? Third and last of all, Vivian wasn't sure he wanted to hear what Kahma had to say. He very much doubted it would be an apology.

'Pray, I beg your pardon?' Vivian said slowly, still trying to grasp what Kahma had said. His hands clenched but his face remained calm. 'Do you feel no remorse for murdering another person? Do you even care? You shouldn't be allowed to kill students, let alone teachers.'

Vivian continued to stare at the man as he laughed over what had happened. Vivian couldn't believe it. There was what Kahma was saying and there was Vivian's mind, but the two did not connect. How could killing a teacher be within the frame of allowance? How could killing students be in that frame? He'd always heard rumours of how students had been killed but hadn't believed them. It was ludicrous. He'd always assumed it was more likely they'd been sent home or to prison. Yes, accidents happened but to actually be proud of killing that many students was another beast entirely.

'Nobody's history is perfect. I'm not a criminal, otherwise I'd be in prison. I certainly haven't done anything deserving of being sent here, or for being given a keeper who rapes and kills students,' he said, sounding appalled. 'It's a form of torture?! Every time I've been to therapy, the therapists always saying it's for my own good. They say it's a proven treatment to make people more calm and docile.'

The Head of Discipline went on, trying to make it sound as though things like rape, torture and murder were perfectly acceptable. Vivian could not accept it though. That's not what he and his mother had been told when he'd first arrived here four years ago. They had come from so far away too, that they had not heard the rumours about the academy. Then again, Vivian wouldn't put it past his mother to send him to a place like this knowing full well what would happen to him. If he died, the blood would not be on her hands.

The more the Head of Discipline spoke, the more disgust rose in Vivian's throat. He couldn't believe it! It was so utterly frustrating! These people didn't even recognise that what they were doing was wrong. Vivian raised his arms and placed his hands on either side of his head. He just couldn't accept it. His eyes were wide and he blinked hard. How could these people be allowed to do such things to freeborn, innocent people when the people in charge of this place were allowed to rape and murder?

'You're justifying rape and murder?! This is a school. You're supposed to be reforming us and helping us become model citizens. How is this helping those ends in any way? We're not prisoners. We're not criminals. Some of us are here because we have powerful magic we have yet to learn to control. I have not been charged with any crimes worthy of imprisonment, let alone this. I'm an innocent person,' he said, his words coming out all in a rush. 'I don't know what's worse: that Kahma gets away with everything he does or that the Head of Discipline shows no remorse and even justifies his actions. How can you do this to other people? Do you have no conscience? This is just sick, it's wrong!'

Vivian took a step back when told to follow Madam Eun-Jung. He was still in shock from what he'd been told. He would not come with her. He stared at her hard as things started to move around in his head. A second later, he'd brushed past her and was running down the halls. He had to get to the laundry, he had to get out of there. He had to run.

Kahma sighed as he looked down at old, concrete floors of the hallway he walked in. He hated classes of all kinds when he had to be included in the learning department. There was a time and a place for everything but now wasn't the time to be trying to get him to learn new tricks. 'Stupid old hag...making me do stupid ass classes for stupid ass reasons. I can't eve- huh?' Kahma's mismatched eyes focused on the sudden red lights swirling on the floor. His ears twitched, his head lifting from the ground to see the alarm lights on the walls flashing.

Now that he wasn't lost in his thoughts he could clearly hear the alarms going off rather loudly far down the hallway in the opposite direction of him. That was just the way he came...and awfully close by.... The brunette shrugged and decided it would be best to carry on. The Head Mistress would be angry with him if he didn't go to his class. At the least probably still mad if he showed up late. Whatever was going on could be handled by someone else.

Eun-Jung had set the alarms off almost in the same instant that Vivian passed her. The woman had no intention of chasing after him herself but she would still follow to make sure everything got done properly.

"What a nuisance," the woman spoke, slowly walking after the running asvang. With the alarms going off he wouldn't get far, no matter how many turns he made this building was full of Hall Monitors who were on the look out for the runner.

As the noisy alarms continued to go off, other students ducked so the Hall Monitors knew they were not the trouble maker(s). As one hall monitor rounded the corner he saw Vivian run past and immediately began to chase after him, directing another Hall Monitor to go around so they could trap him through his comm device.

It took more than they originally thought to gain ground but just before another hallway could be passed, the second hall monitor came out, blocking the way and finally Vivian was trapped. Any further attempt of escape at this point would be mute when large, stretchy yet tight whip bands wrapped around Vivian's arms, legs and neck.

"Good work men. Vivian you have been caught," came a very familiar voice, heels clacking against the ground as Eun-Jung came out of the shadows. "Struggle as much as you want but you will not escape. The more you struggle the tighter they will become and trust me...you won't be escaping." The woman adjusted her glasses and looked between the two Hall Monitors. "I want the two of you to subject him to shock therapy. I will escort him with you two to ensure he doesn't," she tightened the restraints of the whip in her hold and smirked, "escape again."

The two men saluted while swiftly giving a, "Yes ma'am!"

As soon as the alarm bells went off, Vivian was in a panic. NO! he thought. NO! He knew it was hopeless but he couldn't stop running now. He had to try. He managed to get down one corridor, then another. He could hear their feet pounding on the polished floors and knew exactly where they were by sound alone. He skirted around them and ended up taking a route as convoluted as a butterfly's trail. It was just a little further. If he could make it into the laundry, he could get out to where the long lines were strung along a field of fluttering linens and student's uniforms. He already had the route mapped out in his head.

Vivian was faster than the hall monitors but in the end there were just too many of them to take on. He managed to push past one of the ones who'd rounded on him but he could hear another up ahead. It was a dead end. He kept running, hoping he could brush past them too but this time there were two of them in front of him. He hesitated for a moment as he thought of how to get past them both. That moment was enough; Eun-Jung sent out her whip and ensnared the student. The asvang came crushing down. Even his arms were bound so he could not use them to break his fall. There was a loud crack as his forehead hit the ground. Vivian immediately curled up into a ball and clenched his eyes tight at the throbbing, stinging pain. It wasn't broken but there would be a bump for sure.

The two hall monitors hefted him up and Vivian allowed them. His wet hair clung to his face and his chest rose and fell as he panted. After a few moments he turned his head towards the laundry - only a few turns away - and looked off into the distance longingly. He then turned towards the approaching Head of Discipline and hung his head. He clenched his eyes tight, refusing to let tears build in his eyes. He was so close and yet so far.

'Forgive me, Madam. It was foolish,' he said, clenching his hands tight. He relaxed and nodded as she spoke to him, telling him that struggling was futile. 'Yes, Madam. I will not try to run again.'

Vivian's head started up and he made eye contact with Madam Eun-Jung for a few moments. There was fear in his eyes. He bowed low and proper, all the way to the hip.

'Please, not shock therapy, Madam!' he begged, still bowed low. 'You asked me earlier which I preferred: shock therapy or burns therapy. I would very much appreciate it if you subjected me to burns therapy instead.'

The asvang remained bowed until Madam Eun-Jung tightened his restraints. He stood up with his usual immaculate posture and followed behind them. It was a little tricky considering his legs were restrained by the whip. He didn't say a word and didn't look around the whole way to the shock therapy rooms. It wasn't until they made it to the door that he seemed to respond.

'Please, no!' he whispered. Vivian stood rooted on the spot. He stared at the sign on the door saying "SHOCK THERAPY" and didn't budge. When the door was opened to him, he took a step back and looked about to bolt. He kept staring at the room ahead, though it was the sounds inside that terrified him. He could hear the machine's familiar hum and it struck dread into his heart.

If he went in there, Vivian would be addled for days. He would not be able to eat, shower, write or even piss without assistance. He could just imagine it, Kahma lathering soap all over his body and scrubbing shampoo through his hair. The man would strip him, touch his naked body, towel him dry and dress him. Vivian took another step backwards. He would still have his senses but there would be no emotion, no resistance and no cognition. Such a state terrified Vivian as much as the punishment Kahma had inflicted on him earlier that day. At the bottom of it all, Vivian would have no sense of self and no self-control. It would be as if his soul had temporarily left his body, at least to the asvang's mind. Even in this day and age, asvang still believed in souls, gods and reincarnation.

'Please, Madam, I beg you! It was a mistake to run. I was in shock; I didn't want to believe what you told me. Please, just this one time, chalk it up to a silly mistake,' he said, speaking faster than usual. He was on the verge of panicking again but this time he was rooted on the spot rather than trying to run.

• 2 weeks later...

Vivian's begging fell on deaf ears. There was no one to help him now. As the doors to the Shock Therapy room closed it echoed down the halls but the sound came up short upon attempting to reach Kahma, for he had just turned into his class that was out of range.

Chapter 2

During the first day of training classes, Kahma returned to his dorm only to find a very docile Vivian sitting upon his bed. At first he assumed it was nothing but through the course of 20 consecutive days, after each class in which he was separated from Vivian, he would become less responsive...or more like as if no progress had been made. Vivian wasn't doing normal daily things. Eating, cleaning, pissing or anything and it was becoming a hindrance.

So upon the day his class ended he headed back down to his dorm room, passing students and other Hall Monitors.

His hands were deep in his pockets, eyes staring at the ground as he watched one foot come further into his field of vision, and then the other as he walked. Its gotta be within the time period when I'm doing class...he never seems to regress until then...right? SHIT!' A student bumped into him by just barely nudging his shoulder, his head shot up while his hands were already pinning one of the black haired students arms behind his back, the other forcefully pressing his head against the wall.

The group he was walking with scurried off, leaving their friend behind. 'Cowards....' His attention turned back to the student he was pinning. "Do you not know how to get the fuck out of my way?" The student squirmed, shaking like a leaf. His fear made him unable to respond in turn causing Kahma to press his arm behind his back further. The poor student cried out before letting out whiny yeses. "Good then don't let it happen again." He pushed the student away and watched them stumble. As soon as they could they were scurrying off.

Finally he had made it to his dorm where Vivian sat on the bed...docile like before. Kahma had concluded one thing. He didn't know what the fuck people were doing but they were doing it while Kahma wasn't watching and it pissed him off. He truly wished to punch something...or kill someone. His mismatched eyes looked over the blonde haired asvang. With a disgruntled sigh the man seated himself on the bed as well. Now it was a matter of what he would be helping Vivian with today. 'God damnit!' Things were far too frustrating for him to just calm down. He paused for a moment when a thought came to mind. 'I'm done with my classes...I could pretend that I'm going tomorrow and see where they take him...perfect.'

Kahma waved his hand in front of Vivian's face in an attempt to get his attention. His reaction time when in this state was admittedly slower than when he was fully...active? Aware? One of the two but it was the lack luster look in his eyes and overall aura that pissed Kahma off the most. He wanted an emotional response. It was like watching a living breathing doll and that to him was bullshit if he'd ever heard it.