The Model’s and Photographer’s forefront 18+ (RebbaNanmi & Ms. Flair)

RebbaNanmi

Saki was a little surprised that Daichi wanted him on the team. Sure he thought he was still great, but since that incident, his self esteem took a little bit of a hit. "I appreciate that you would want to work with me. I would like to think about it, and It would be a better for me.." Saki said toward Daichi before turning to the older man, the boss.

Saki discussed with older male, and they had a nice chat between two of them. When the meeting was done, Saki came out first while the other man followed right behind him.

"We talked, and looks like we got a new model. I have to get the paperwork situated, but he with us now.." The boss said.

"You don't have to worry about me. I am an independent model, I don't work with an agency in particular right now," Saki said with a smile.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RebbaNanmi

• Ms.Flair

Daichi awaiting his fate and job looks up as they’ve come out of the office. It was such a quick chat he noticed and his boss seemed happy. Hearing the great news he smiles back at both. "Since you have no agency does it mean you have a manager for sorts?" he asks unsure what the young model would answer.

"I’ve heard big time modeling companies, especially popular ones have managers for their popular stars including singers, actors, and mostly models." saying the last word he points at Saki. "Once the paperwork is done sir, what should be our first job with Saki?" He couldn’t wait to work with the cute male.

(I’ll be adding a popular female model whom has her eyes on our of our characters, adding drama so be on the lookout for her. She’s just a random character made on top of my head. I hope you don’t mind friend.)

For the company another popular face enters the building as she had a meeting with the older man. Dressed up in all black she made her presence known and felt saying hellos to the familiar workers at the office and new faces too.

"Hi boss I’ve heard you’re looking for a hot model for the most popular magazine." She says as she looks at Saki and grins at him. Her blue eyes fell upon Daichi smiling bigger as the man mentioned was her former ex lover and photographer.

"Hey Dai how are you? It’s been what two years now." she chuckles hugging his arms and rubbing her legs onto he’s. It kinda made the male bit uncomfortable.

"Yes it has Rebecca..." he nervously backed away from him. His eyes looked back at Sami’s wondering what he thought of him now.

(Okay, that is completely fine.)

Saki stood there, with his hands by his side at the moment. "I don't even have a manager. I am my own manager,agent, and agency all in one," Saki answered. The boss looked at Saki, making a mental note now about that. "I am on my own. This isn't a full time gig," Saki said with a little shrug of his shoulders.

The man was about to say something, before he greeted the woman knowing how popular she was. Saki watched the reactions between everyone, as he felt a little left out. Saki let out a sigh, while he looked around from them. Saki didn't care, well that was a lie.

He did care a little, and was a little jealous.

"I think we need to do paperwork for Saki before we even suggest any jobs for him. You can leave if you want Saki, I will send you a email with the paperwork.." the older male said as Saki nodded.

"I'll get going. It seems you two have some catching up," Saki said, as he quickly moved to leave, and head straight out of the office building. He didn't want to be in that environment, not right now.

Daichi smiles as he looks forward to working with the cute male. "I’ll look forward working with you, Saki." He says bowing and smiling. Just about to invite the young man for lunch and on him, he’s distracted by a familiar voice.

He cusses under his breath annoyed by the women suddenly wrapped up in his arms. "Dai, let’s go on a date soon" she forces herself upon the dark haired male.

"No I’m sorry I have plans with our new client." Soon as he backs away he leaves the office. He begins looking for the young man and knew he had to apologize to his boss for his sudden leaving. As he hops on the elevator he hopes the male didn’t leave the building. "Crap, Ihpps find him still around here."

The elevator opens the door as he runs out of it and few people stared in confusion when he runs off. Already outside he looks both ways, sighing scratching back of his head. About to give up he suddenly finds him and runs after him.

"Lunch is on me! You did wanted to see my portfolio you’re more than welcome to." He tells the cute male as he caught up with him.

Saki was walking away, with his hands in his pocket while he watched people walk by. Saki heard something, as he turned around for a moment to see it was Daichi who was running up to him. Hearing what he said, he let out a sigh not really looking toward the male really.

"Lunch is on you? Yeah that sounds like something you make up for. That chick seemed..." Saki stopped himself, not wanting to talk more about that topic. "Lets go for lunch and we can look over your work while we are there. Where are we going or do I get to decide where we are going?" Saki asked him.

"You know Daichi, I am glad you too me to your boss. He seems to be pretty good, and I guess I never thought of signing with a company. This was just something on the side, of my actual job while doing my school work at the university."

Daichi had caught up with the young male. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing of not believing him lunch was on him. "Yes man lunch is on me. Where would you like to eat at?" He walks ahead of him looking at few restaurants. They were in the middle of town as it was bombarded with a lot of people. "That women who was all over me is an ex employee of mine’s and ex too."

He answers his question and points at a not too crowded place to eat. "This place will be nice to eat in, come along and follow me." Opens the door as he lets Saki enter before he did so.

Once they settled inside he sits on a small booth, beside a window. He liked the view seeing people walk by and looks down at their menu. "Order what you want Saki." he smiles already knowing what he’s getting and hands the male his portfolio. "You’re welcome to look through my past work."

"I don't know where to eat. There are just too many places around here," Saki answered him. It was true, there were a lot of places around that could cause someone get overwhelmed from everything that is happening around them. Hearing she was ex, Saki was silent to that. It made him think and got little curious; what way did his co-worker swing toward?

Looking to a place that he was pointing too, as Saki nodded his head in agreement. "That looks like a good place," Saki said going along with him. Going in before him, as he walked inside with him not moving too far away from him.

Sitting down in a booth, as he settled him down in the booth while sitting across from the young man. Saki looked over the menu, trying to decide what he wanted to eat. He made a choice in his head, before he took the portfolio into his hands. Looking it over, he liked a lot of the work that was in there. He stopped on a couple where it was of that same woman. Handing it back over, before the waitress came over. He gave his order as Saki let out a sigh.

"I am tempted to try to ruin him. I could file a case in the courts against him but its way to much work."

Daichi sits across from him while looking over the menu. He hands him his portfolio by the time and just kept quiet still not sure what he wanted. His blue eyes widened at the sight of his ex’s pictures on there. Sighing he scratches his head. "She was one of my first clients before we dated. And her portfolios were quite daring as you see but they were my best work." says shameful and honestly even though it was his work. He looks back down and felt like he was in court.

He hears what the younger male says but kept to himself as he called for the waiter. Instead of a waiter, a waitress comes and she gawked at Saki trying to figure out what to say to him. Daichi sighs knowing the girl could be flirting wit his client soon, who wouldn’t as he looks up at him. 'So damn handsome and attractive he is.' He says to himself waiting for him to say anything.

"Um excuse ...me can I take your order and number please?" She asks Saki and hands him a piece of paper with her name and number on. Daichi stares in awe as he couldn’t believe the girl had such balls to come up and talk to the cutie across from him.

"I see that, but it doesn't really matter to me," Saki said to him. "They were pretty good I gotta say," Saki right after, not really speaking up on that matter.

Saki saw the waitress, seeing how she was acting around the two of them more toward him. Saki raised an eyebrow, as she looked over at the woman who gave her name and number. "I'm sorry lady, but I don't go your way dearie. I'm not straight, I'm completely gay," Saki told the woman telling her straight to the face.

Giving her name and number back, before he made his order with pop to go along with it. The waitress walked away, a little disappointed after she took his order. "Weird lady.."

Daichi in shock laughs as the waitress walked away upset and disappointed. "You’re a heartbreaker I see." He says as he sipped his water. He takes back his portfolio and wonders what to ask him, and remembering he says he’s a model. "So when did you first get into modeling?" Curious as he asked him he moved closer to the young male.

When talking to him and getting to know him better, he hoped they have a good relationship. In a relationship being business matter and maybe friends. They’re food has come as a new waitress approaches them and just madly stares hard at the handsome young man. "You’re so mean and my friend likes you..!" She says not realizing her friend didn’t mention he was into same sex.

"I didn't want to keep that woman's hope up. I just told her, that I was gay and that I don't swing that way," Saki said to her where he moved to go take a sip from his water glass. Hearing that question, he thought about it for a moment before he answered. "I started to post pictures after a friend took pictures of me when I was cosplaying costumes for them. Someone saw them, and yeah..." Saki started to say, with a shrug of his shoulders.

Saki talked with the man, talking with the man with a smile over his face. Looking at the waitress, "Yeah but its true ma'am. Truth can hurt you," Saki said before he found what he ordered. He ordered some food, ordering a drink for himself while looking at the waitress before looking at man before him. When she left with his order, he let out a sigh. "It's gets hard sometimes. But I handle it.."

Daichi smiled as he liked how bad boy the young man could be. He wondered if he was a softie just like he was one whenever someone close to him sees that part of him. He continued talking to him while enjoying their lunch. "How you’re liking the food?" He asked while stuffing his face. After a while still getting to know him he tells him bit of himself. "Well to know about me I’m in my early twenties and I graduated college majoring in Photography which I loved since I was 11 years old." Smiling he looks towards the boy’s food. "Those look yummy but I won’t take them would be unprofessional of me to do so." He laughed as he feels his phone vibrating and excusing himself to take the call. The call was from his ex asking to see her that night for sex hookup. He says no over the phone and annoyed by her voice and patience he hung up on her.

"Sorry my ex won’t stop bothering me...” he says scratching back of his head. "I bet someone handsome as you get calls from people you don’t wanna hear from again...” not sure why he said it but he risked it in getting to know the other man beside him.

Saki liked talking with the man, talking with the man while he took breaks to eat the meal that was in front of him. Saki ate his food, as he heard the question about his food. "I really am enjoying this. This taste pretty good," Saki said while ate more of the food. Hearing the little story, he was glad that he wanted to share everything with him. "Wow, you seem to be so happy around your work," Saki commented on him. "Yours looks like good food," Saki right after what he said. Watching him, watching him leave the table.

"Your ex was bothering you? That sucks," Saki said with a shrug of his shoulders. "Oh you are so good with those compliments," Saki said right after. Saki had to think over it though, before he started to speak about. "I think I had something happen like that. I am not that popular, i do got a few people who I would consider as..fuck buddy."

During their lunch Daichi was happy to know more of the other. Soon as he finished with the call he scratches his arms bit embarrassed. "She’s quite annoying even though we’re not a couple anymore or workmates either." He says while asking for a beer, as a waiter gives him one. More food left on the plate he hears what Saki say about fuck buddy and in shock spit out his drink.

"Whoa! You’re one of them people who does that?" Unsure why he asked him knowing it wasn’t his business. "I guess I had one but didn’t last long as all he wanted was sex and I wanted more than that." Says in all honesty as he looks down, knowing Saki was still young and didn’t need to worry about being with anyone seriously.

"It happens to all of us, a serious relationship. I’d like to have that someday with a great person no matter a man or woman as I’m bisexual." He blabs laughing at his own randomness.

Saki had finished his food, pushing his plate to the side as he was working on his drink now. Sitting there, as he listened to the man but heard the shock coming the other. "I don't do that often very often, I need someone in my life," Saki said with a nod of his head. "It was just something to see..maybe experience myself more.."

Hearing the other had serious relationship, smiling more at him. "Your bisexual? Oh that's cool," Saki said with a shrug of his shoulders. "Most of my friends are okay with me liking guys, they never really judged me. My parents are different though, they don't exactly like that. They want grand kids and stuff later on in my life, " Saki said.

Daichi enjoyed the company of the young male as he finished his drink. While getting to know him he looks down at his watch noting the time. He knew the next day he’d be busy as he stood up apologizing to Saki. "We should head out as it’s getting late and I have a photo shoot with one of my cutest clients tomorrow.” He smiles as he says it and pays the waitress a cheap tip.

Once outside of the shop he excused himself and takes off. "Get home safe as I have to prepare for my cutie client’s clothes for tomorrow." He says waving at his somewhat new client and off he goes across town to his next gig.

Once he’s there after an hour he knocks on the younger males door, whom answers it and let’s him inside. (This is a character of mine’s, just heads up)

Already inside the males began drinking and off to their usual routine, having sex together through the night.

• Saga locked this topic