The Model’s and Photographer’s forefront 18+ (RebbaNanmi & Ms. Flair)

RebbaNanmi

photo.jpg

Name: Daichi Kann

DOB: N/A

Likes: his job, helping those that need it the most, his family and friends, sexuality bisexual, but prefers men over women, living alone.

Dislikes: rain, those that hurt the ones he loves and cares about, not a partier, unless special occasions with friends and family.

Bio: He’s finished college and graduated. Part of a work program since he’s sophomore year in college. He has had few roommates but they always caused a problem or disturbances for him as he studied. He’s majored in Photography and loves and appreciates his work which he always looks through during times he needs inspiration for new work when snapping pictures he focuses on.

For the past four years a young man was working his hardest at a job he loved. He was a photographer for few projects in school and decided to major on what he loved during college. As soon as he finished college, graduating in honors he was offered a great job for a small work program that would pay him for his best works in taking great pictures. He didn’t know his next job and challenge would be for a model, as it was his first time working for a model. He decides on taking the challenge and his higher up boss demanded he do his best working for the young male model.

With the challenge in mind he prepared for himself what was needed to be taking with him. He brought along his good luck camera and lens as he depended on them. He keeps to himself in not being superstitious when it came to his good luck charms. With what he needed he leaves the office knowing he will meet the new challenger in a small cafe just blocks away from where he worked. Heading outside he walks briskly not to show up late for his assignment and enjoyed the cool breeze as the weather was cool for the day.

"Today will be fun and refreshing.” He smiles waiting for the crosswalk to change. Few people like himself were waiting by the crosswalk.

As the light changed for them to walk he power walks looking at his watch figuring the one waiting for him isn’t one for tardiness.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RebbaNanmi

• Ms.Flair

A alarm beeped rather loudly, as Saki woke up before he turned to to the clock. Turning off the clock, as he climbed out of bed while he headed into one of the shared bathrooms. He currently lived in shared house with other people, since it was better for him and his wallet. Waving to some of the guys as he grabbed the breakfast, while he looked through his phone. After looking through his phone, he grabbed his portfolio while he moved to leave the house.

Catching the bus, he went straight for the cafe. He knew he was good looking, so he used to its advantages.

=

Waiting at the cafe, he tapped his foot as he looked through his phone with his portfolio on the table. Looking through it, he did keep his more..mature rated on his phone. He had done stuff like that before, and he was curious on what this guy wanted from him.

The young man makes it to the cafe just in time for their first meeting. He looks at his watch sighing in relief opening the cafe door as few people were coming out. He does his best stepping aside letting them leave before he entered himself. Once inside after a thank you from a few of the older women whom he let out, he looks around for the young man he would be meeting. "Where is he ..?"

Sighing again, he looks at the packed cafe and back down at the portfolio his boss had giving him to know exactly how his new client looked like. "Wow he looks gorgeous." A smile on his face as he looks back up, blue eyes wandering around until he caught sight of whom he was meeting. Another relief of sigh he walks up to the small table the male by the name of Saki was sitting and waiting for his arrival.

"Hello, good morning you must be the model I’m meeting." He says sitting across from him. "You must be Saki, and I’m Daichi Kann. Nice to meet you, young man." He greets him offering him a handshake with a huge grin on his face.

Saki sat there patiently, as he looked to see someone new enter the cafe. Looking at the male, he did seem familiar. Was he..the photographer? Seeing the male come over to him, he was silent, and let the man introduce himself. 'I may that model, but it depends on you are,' Saki commented with a shrug of his shoulder. Hearing his name, he smiled more before it fell when he was called young man. Shaking his head, before he moved shake his head. A tight grip to it, as he rolled his eyes. "Call me that again and I will break your wrist Daichi Kann. What then, you wouldn't be able to work or..do other things?" Saki said with a laugh before finally letting go.

"Sit. We have much discuss, and I bet you saw my portfolio already. What type of work does your boss want me for? I have done it all."

As soon as he sat down with the model Daichi didn’t like much of the male’s attitude. He wasn’t going to let the pompous male get to him, all he needed to do was his job. "No need to be threatening Saki!" He spat at him when showing him the portfolio giving to him by his boss.

"Well I’ve just seen your work this morning and I don’t know much what you do as a model, but for me I’d want you to come with me to a photo shoot and I’ll be taking pictures of your surroundings." He answers best he could and professionally. "Is that a problem you have with what we’re asking of you, kid?" He crosses his arms against his chest waiting for a reply.

"I take my job serious for one, and I don’t like to be played or toyed around especially with someone with a bad attitude!" He adds on before the male across from him answered.

"Oh I was just laying out the rules Daichi. No issues with that," Saki had said with a shrug of his shoulders. Saki was taken back by the spit,but he didn't comment on it.

"Well I am glad they at least showed you something," Saki thought to himself. Saki wasn't happy being called kid either, the guy didn't seem that much older then older. Saki would have admit, that he didn't look into this guy or any of his background. He should have, but this time he didn't.

Saki huffed out, with a cross of his arms across his own chest. "I can take my job serious too. I don't like being called kid, I see disrespect in that. I bet we are around the same age right? Unless I am wrong? Do I get to know what type of work I am doing in the photo shoot?"

Daichi hears what the younger one says sighing, "okay we set the rules don’t piss me off when I’m being serious about my job when it comes to taking pictures." He rose a brow after his first time annoying client kept quiet. Looking down at the portfolio he was giving he wonders what kind of nice poses he can have him do.

While looking through the wondrous pictures he hears his client open his mouth again, and looks up at him. As he listened to what he was saying it felt like the pompous male was complaining about what he’d be doing with him for the next few weeks. "In every picture I see on here seems like you have a wonderful expression that the camera lens loves." He explains as he sees boredom on Saki’s face. "I see you’re running your mouth too much and reason I’ve called you kid, because you’re complaining and acting like one."

As he explains himself he listens to what he says. Saki was right, about the word being a disrespect to anyone, but he couldn’t help feel the other was acting like one and kept to himself. Bringing up their ages he laughs seeing humor in the other’s face as a turn of event. "Well you must know a client doesn’t ever ask my age as I don’t talk about myself personally when it’s all about work being done." He hoped the other understood and gets up the chair, about ready to go.

"We should head to the photo shoot as it begins in half an hour, Saki."

"Well I am sorry for upsetting you. I am just use to people joking around while we are in these type of work environments," Saki said with a shrug of his shoulders.

Saki was silent, as he was glad to hear that he had a good face for the camera. It wasn't the first time, he was told that he had these type of qualities. Hearing more information, as he tried to hold back what he wanted to say at the moment. Saki let out a sigh, "Again, I am sorry."

"So you are never one to talk with your client? In my opinion, you may get better pictures from your clients if you keep a good relationship with them. Most of the people I work with, I have good relations with and look at the results there."

Daichi was glad he was being apologized, but more annoyed that he keeps saying sorry over and over. He grabs his bags telling the other to follow him. He waits for him as he orders himself a coffee, he knew the day would be long and a drag all depending how the lad felt and behaved.

He’s asked how his relationships with his clients are he grins while paying for his coffee. "Well my clients and I have a professional relationship with all respect. How I interact with them has to do with the results of the pictures I take when showing them." He takes his coffee and leaves the cafe, hoping the brat was following behind him.

As he hears what type of relationship Saki has he assumes the worse. Not wanting to ask him or believe how he’s said it. In the back of his mind he believes and assumes Saki gives the professionals sexual favors remembering how the pictures look in his eyes, sexual poses in a way he saw in a few of them.

Saki had gotten up, having grabbed his portfolio and what he had ordered for himself. He had ordered a snack food, and even a small hot chocolate. Hot chocolates were one of his favourites to drink, since it was pretty sweet and sometimes had some whipping cream on it.

Going along with him, Saki walked with him while listened. Saki had thrown out the stuff, on his way out while looked at them. "Interesting concept you have there," Saki said to himself now. Hopefully this would turn out well for two of them.

"If you want to ask me. You can ask me anything, and I will answer it for you.." Saki told him, knowing he probably had his assumptions on what he did.

Daichi looks beside him as Saki followed him. Thinking of what to ask him while he was drinking his coffee he knew what he had in mind to ask him. Not sure how to ask him he just opens his mouth. "How long have you been modeling?" His boss always told him to get in their good side always ‘ask questions they’re unexpected to answer, and base off their response they’re body language says if they’re lying or not.’ He was going with that approach when he awaits the other’s reply.

While waiting he looks down at his watch seeing they will be able to make it in time. Knowing also the one in charge of the photo shoot will likely drool over a Saki seeing how small and lithe he looks, he eyes him from head to toe seeing how anyone would fawn over him with his gorgeousness. He shakes his head sighing. "The office where we’re going has a theme set up, and when taking the pictures you have to set up a good expression and pose just for the theme." He says while waiting for the light to change.

The light changes and he takes hold of Saki’s arms as people around were crowding the streets just to make it to the other side, either alive or dead in the busiest streets of the city. With a quick movement still holding his arms they’ve made it to the building. "Were here and behave yourself, boy." Not saying another word he goes inside the building and into the elevator as the receptionist already knew Daichi and Saki had an appointment and photo shoot to attend to.

Saki followed him, as he walked with the man beside the man. Hearing the question, he shrugged his shoulders as he placed his hands into his pockets. "How long? Well I have been doing a little bit before I started college. I thought it was a good way to earn extra money, with the other shifts I do at the restaurant," Saki answered him. "I have done a lot of shoots, some more moral then others," Saki answered him, giving up more information.

Saki listened to the words, hearing about the situation. "I thought that was gonna happen. I hope I can get some stuff out of it, one of the people I worked with let me keep one of the things I modelled. It was kind of cute," Saki answered him. "I can do it with so much ease."

When he was grabbed, Saki let out a huff not wanting to be really be touched. Pushing away from the man, as he went into the elevator with him on other side. "I will behave enough, and let's see if we can both do our jobs. I have never seen your work, so I would like to see some.."

"You’re going to see my work first time, boy." He says sighing waiting till they gotten to their floor. The assigned floor was dinged and Daichi steps out making sure Saki followed suit. He says his hellos to all whom walked by and enters a office that has the door opened.

Inside the office an fat man introduces himself. "I’m Mr. Soto, and you both must be Daichi Kann, and the popular model Saki." Once the older man looks past Daichi and towards Saki he drools staring at the hotness in front of him. Daichi knew the man was a disgusting business man, but knew he had to do his job as a photographer.

"Come here, Saki we have few outfits for you to try on, and the theme is how sexy one can feel about their sightings." Daichi rolls his eyes as he sees the clothes looking skimpy. "Is that appropriate for a kid like him?" He was concerned as he looks back at Saki. "Are you alright with these kinds of clothes, Saki?" He asks knowing fully well the answer will be a flat out yes.

The fat man laughs nudging Daichi. "I’m the one that knows what kind of fashion clothes young men and women should wear, so you hush your mouth and let me do my job." He tells him in low whisper, as his eyes set back on Saki.

"Come on sexy you can dress up in my office, we’re going to be here waiting for you."

Daichi sighs setting up the camera as his supposedly job. He looks over his own worthy pictures he’s taking over the years. He knew the old fart was famous and popular but his aura and behavior gave him off as a disgusting perverted d fart.

"Well that's good, and stop calling me boy or kid please," Saki said as he climbed out of the elevator and followed him to where he was meeting his client. Walking into the office, he saw the older man as he waved to the man. "Hello Mr.Soto. I am not that popular, but thank you," Saki said with a giggle leaving his lips. He liked getting compliments from people, even not from the best source.

"Well, I am glad you choose me," Saki said before he moved to look at the outfits that were getting chosen for this shoot. Seeing how skimpy they were, Saki tried to keep his thoughts to himself. They were pretty skimpy and hot looking. Hearing the question, as he nodded his head. "Y-Yeah they are fine," Saki said. "He is the client and they don't seem that bad.."

"So where am I changing? Am I changing here in the office, in front of two of you? Most shoots, I have a place to change.." Saki said. "Most professional shoots," Saki right after with some nerves starting to show.

The old fart laughs patting the young man. "You’re going to see a change room inside the office, so head on inside or do you need help changing?" He winks licking his lips. Daichi just scoffs hearing what’s talked about , minding his own business.

"I’ll be waiting here for you then Saki." Dark haired male says setting up the camera in another room. The room was quite small but had all the settings all prepared and liking the theme. The theme was a setting of a bohemian style background. He loved what he saw snapping few pictures of the background, even without his model present.

Mr. Soto waits for Saki to dress up and badly just wanted to fondle the male alone. "God damn he’s so gorgeous I’ll make him mine he looks perfect for a good fuck too." He smirks looking down at his hardened self, drooling bit on himself.

Saki turned around, raising an eyebrow at the male. "Please, don't touch me please," Saki said. Shaking his head, with an answer too. "I don't need anyone's help to change into these," Saki said before heading into the room. He locked the door, as he got changed into the first outfit. Looking himself over in the outfit, as he noticed how it was while some blush crept across his face.

Why was he like this? He was okay with this stuff before, but why was he acting like this now.

Shaking his head, he poked his head as he looked around before stepping out in the outfit that he was wearing. The outfit showed skin on him, as he walked out into the spot. Noticing the older man, but he turned his attention to Daichi. He didn't go into his spot just yet, until he was told it was okay.

"Okay Daichi. Why don't we both do the work we are best at, so we can get our money's worth.." Saki said before going into position now.

Daichi’s blue eyes looked to the young man entering the room. He was in awe staring at him but felt it was showing to much for him, sighing he looks at the old fart. "I don’t think I can do this ... those clothes look so slutty..." he says looking back at Saki scratching the back of his head.

Mr. Soto sighs laughing. "He’s fine with it and this boy is a slut didn’t you know that. I fucked him to give him this job." He looks back at Saki in an intimidated face. "Right, Saki?" Daichi gasped as he looks back at mentioned boy. "I don’t mix sexual favors into my job though but since this is what my boss wanted me to do I can’t questioned my client’s business."

He began taking pictures of Saki, having him smile so it can fit the theme. He gave him pointers on posing nicely as he’s enjoying the setting theme behind him. He whispers an apology at him for the nasty old man. Continuing on he has him pose laying on the floor with his head looking up as he’s enjoying the ceiling which was decorated for the setting theme. After an hour in a half, Daichi took a break sighing looking through the pictures.

Mr. Soto on the opposite side of the room loved the poses. More of the male spreading his legs while on the floor and wanting to devour him as he gets his chance soon. He stood up and looks over Daichi’s shoulders eying the pictures. "Great job I’d love you to work for me sometime man."

Saki stood where he was, with silence coming from the younger man. "I have to agree, it is..risky," Saki said before he heard the older man laugh. Saki heard the words that came out of his mouth, as he shook his head. "I did not do that. I did not have sex with this guy.." Saki said, arguing against him now. Saki never had sex with him, he did nothing like that!

Saki hopefully his side would believed, but he went along with the shoot. Saki posed for the man, and the camera while he tried to keep that good smile on his face. When it was break time, Saki had grabbed something to put something on while he went into his bag. Saki drank from water bottle, and ate some of the cookie that he had packed away.

Saki stayed far away from them, as he ate the rest of the snack while he drank from his water bottle. When it was done, Saki had to think. Would he continue this job and deal with the perverted man or just leave with no pay? Saki looked himself in a passing mirror and he had his decision.

Walking over to them, he let out a sigh. "I am sorry to both of you but I can't continue this shoot. I don't care about the pay, I rather not shown as perverted pictures that be use for later. I never had sex with him, or would touch him," Saki started to say. "I feel bad for you Daichi, that you were put through this even.." Saki said while going into change room again.

He locked it again, while he got out of that outfit and right back into his normal clothing. Once he got everything back, he came back out with his portfolio in hand. "I may have done risque work before, but not like this..." Saki said, before he started to walk away.

During the break Daichi sighs enjoying his own snacks. When the break was over he looks through his past work portfolio and smiles liking doing his job with honor instead of risqué pictures. Hearing the younger male he agreed with him and decides to leave with him. The old man didn’t like where his sexual profile was going and was going to give a bad rep for the upcoming photographer.

Daichi calls up his boss and tells him what happened and figured the old man would say or do something stupid in his good name. The man sighs over the phone saying, "okay just come back to the office and we can find someone decent for your hard work I believe in you man." With those words he’s happy to hear the man was on his side, and takes his things leaving alongside Saki.

"Wait Saki." He catches up with him saying, “this isn’t my work either I’m proud to say you did good on your end. I wish you luck as a real role model for fans you have now and in the future." He smiles leaving as the elevator dings going down. While in the elevator he wonders what his boss will have for him in the future.

Saki was already out of the room, and was heading for the elevator to get him out of this place. All he wanted was to be away from everyone, and just go home to be in bed. Seems like fate had different plans for him, as he heard the Daichi's voice. Saki turned to other, walking along side with the man. "Its the business unfortunately. There are people who abuse or use us for their own desires. Some worse then ours," Saki said, giving his explanation.

He looked around in the elevator, as he spoke up again. "Could we go somewhere? I never got to look at any of your work. You were gonna show me, but that guy wanted me in that slutty wear pretty quickly," Saki suggested.

"I wanna know something. Did you believe that guy, like did you think I did that?"

As the ride was quiet he hears Saki talking to him. "Sure I’d love to show you my work." He smiles, being appreciative of his own work. "Before we go anywhere I’d like to stop at my boss’s office." he says nodding his head. The door opens as people were waiting for them to come in as Daichi grabs Saki’s arms.

"I hate how packed huge buildings are especially when few elevators don’t work." He says once outside and walks ahead of the male. "Your question wasn’t answered, if I believed him not a word I believe he says that to all his clients which is sickening." Daichi retorts as he stops walking and waits for the other male behind him. Outside was cool breeze and he removes his light jacket smiling. "This weather is quite nice and needed." Not sure if he made sense when talking to the cute male. "Damn he’s really cute."

He says lowly as he walks with Saki back to his bosses’ office. In half an hour they made it and let’s Saki know to wait for him in the waiting office. Inside the office he talks to his boss letting him know in more detailed what happened and tells him that Saki was along with him. "I want him as my own client he has the it for nice pictures I’ve seen his portfolio boss and you know you’d love love for the business."

Saki didn't say anything else while in the elevator as he leaned his body frame against it. He was quiet, but spoke up about that. "I don't have to come with you," Saki stated to the male before the doors opened. Looking at the people, as he tried to exit it without losing the male in the chaos. Saki gasped out, when he felt his arms get grabbed as he was getting dragged around with Daichi.

"Yeah that does suck," Saki commented. Saki caught up with the man, making sure the other was holding onto him anymore. Saki fixed himself, making sure he still had his work with him. Feeling the weather, he let out a sigh of relief after feeling all of this fresh air around him. "You could say that," Saki said.

Saki walked with him, walking with him the man's boss office. Saki didn't say much, as he walked with him as he watched his surroundings more. He waved to the man, as he waited in the waiting area. Looking at his work that was in his hands. Looking through it at first, before he checked his phone. Saki knew he did questionable work before, and maybe that was why this guy chose him.

Leaning his head back, he thought to himself. "Oh why me? I should just leave and not worry about this, so they have to deal with me.."

The boss looked at Daichi, leaning back in his chair. "You really thinking that he would do good for the company? The people you have suggested before, has helped the business before. You want him though as your own client? You know how much responsibility there is, but I think you already know that. I want to see this man, bring him in.."

Daichi nodded his head and stepped out of the office. He goes to the waiting area and calls on his former client. "Umm. Saki my boss would like to meet you so please come along with me." He says walking back to the office.

"He’s on his way sir." He sits down on an empty chair. His blue eyes looked through the open door wondering if the young male would come inside. While waiting he looks through his phone seeing a threatening text from the old man that he’d ruin his reputation.

"That old fart Mr. Soto wants to ruin us and me sir..." he shows him the text sighing close to panicking.

Saki was lost in his thoughts, before he was brought out of them when he heard Daichi. Getting up from the chair, "Alright," Saki said starting to head for the office following after the man. Saki stayed outside of the room, getting nervous to step in. What was this guy like?

The boss moved to take the phone, looking it over now. Sighing out, "I will look into this," the male said before a knock was on the door.

Saki came in, as he moved to sit down in the chair. "Hello there sir, thank you for wanting to meet me.." Saki said.

Daichi stood up from the chair as he stares between both males. His serious boss and the cutie client he’d like to work with sighing he spoke up. "Saki, I’d

like to work with you taking pictures professionally even though I work in a small business."

He stops talking looking back at his boss, "I do believe with your popularity you be a great face for the company as a model and giving a positive image you’d give the company a good rep." When finished he steps out of the office excusing himself.

Daichi sighs leaning onto the wall, knowing he talked a lot his boss could be upset with what was said inside the office. He’d hope to work more positively for the older man as he’s one with a good rep and eye for talent. "I don’t think he won’t let Saki slip from him... we do need to speak to his manager...”

He awaits his fate letting the men talk in the office.

• Saga locked this topic