• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Usagi-chan

• cherryyuri

• DyingRemnant33

• Ero Gaki

Both! although I'm a girl I wanted to be the top I want to be dominant but it's nice to at bottom I guessrabbit4 heheh!!

Despite being a girl, I think I'd prefer taking control and being the one who listens to the whimpering~ Occasionally though, I might stumble upon someone who's a little stronger...~ Fufufu~

Honestly, im a bottom... Always glad to please my lover, though I may only slightly girly in bed, but when it comes to social life and real life... i'd like to lead on. So i think this thread is about in bed? so im definitely a bottom... hehe =3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also a girl,and I have been in 2 sexual gay relationships.

I switch between top and bttom.I like being on bottom,but sometimes I want to be on top

bottoming sends sensations up and down your spine, and you really feel it through your whole body.

topping is different. It feels good but kind of satisfies some raw animal instinct to grab something and fuck it to pieces.

i'm a girl and i totally agree! I usually am a bottom but the feeling of being in control is such a wonderful sensation!

I am a lady, I have been in quiet a few relationships with women. though my cat ears are still intact (Loveless XD) I do believe I'm a bottom mostly. I think I like to be pleasured, and took control of (well at least in my fantasies )

I like been on top, I means I can move about in away where it hits my sweet spots. Unless am feeling lazy then am happy to just lie back and let the other half do all the work!

• 2 weeks later...

Hm, I am verisitle, In a relationship with a guy I usually prefer bottom, but with a girl of course I would be a top. ;)

Though im not in a relationship and im not bi and i am a girl, i'd prefer the top 'cause i can see all the view from there

I am bi and i am a girl. For boys, I'm bottom. It's more fun to be pleasured ;) For girls, I'm top. It's a turn on to see a girl's face as she cums

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I agree.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Woot!! Right on!!

I, myself, am a Seme...*mumbles (No matter how many people wants me to be an uke) mumbles*

I relish in dominance and control. Although sometimes I am good; Very good, but sometimes I can also be bad, but only as bad as I want to be. And whoever in their right mind would resists a tearful uke -silently stating through their tears; 'Don't stop. I want it.' Who could resist that?

Bottom, because I'll need someone to teach me a lot of things before I'll feel confident enough to try and dominate IRL.