• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Usagi-chan

• cherryyuri

• DyingRemnant33

• Ero Gaki

Bleh, I switch. I like both..

for me

bottoming sends sensations up and down your spine, and you really feel it through your whole body.

topping is different. It feels good but kind of satisfies some raw animal instinct to grab something and fuck it to pieces.

Do any other guys (or girls) agree?

Ooh, one of my favorite hobbies is turning tops into bottoms. If they've never bottomed before it is SOOOOOO exciting!!!

they make really loud noises.. most of which are good loud noises.

rabbit1

• Like 1

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

...I agree hahaha! but I like it if you said horny sound rather than loud noises

hahahaha! :D

• Like 2

i'm a girl

but actually i want to try that kind of relationship(it gonna be fun)

and if i were a boy i want to be both. i dont want to always be embraced i also want to embrace

• Like 1

Hahaha, what`s with these conversations? Dominating or to be dominated type is not about gender, right?

- - - Updated - - -

uhm .... I Like the TOP :D you can see different view ... especially' date=' expressions XD[/quote']

Hahaha,pervert!! But, I agree with you

• 1 month later...

It doesn't really matter to me. It's usually what my lover wishes. Although I can be highly aggressive at times, and thus likely being the top, but the majority of the time I am usually the bottom. Depending on the mood I can be submissive (I am usually submissive toward men for some reason while dominant toward women - although I admit that my ex gf literally treated me like a bottom most of the time) and even my overly emotionalness/loyalness (if you knew me you would know what I am saying) seems to play a role for me being the bottom. I'm also not that large either (only 5'6"), and even though I am strong, I am also highly lazy. I rather be picked up and stuff (oddly enough the guys who have liked me have been like between 6'4"-6'8", so that would have been rather difficult anyways..).

But yeah anyways, I go back and forth, but mostly bottom.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm, so hard to decide! I guess I'm going to say I'm versatile.

I can really relate to the top in light SM, but I would also want my bf to take charge some times, too.

I think I'm both, lol...

I didn't have the chance to see which side is more...comfortable for me, but I think I'd like both... uhm xD

Y not zoidberg?

Kidding, thought my position states that I am a Seke. That's just for RP purposes and I'm really a bottom... by nature, I guess.