Nice to Miichu!

Miichu

Hello!

I'd use the pun a second time, but then that'd make it overused and kill the actual punniness it possesses. Don't want to saturate my own, decent pun.

Anyways! Hi, hello, how are you? I'm really poor at these introduction type things and don't know exactly what to say about myself. Uh... I role play... A lot. I'm currently on another forum, but have found myself stumped, my interest fading on that site. To attempt to spike my muse once again, I've decided to join another site... Hopefully I can balance them both without stressing too much. Uh... I really love owls? That's not too interesting, is it? But it's still a fact.

Oh! I identify as male and use he/him pronouns. I'm talon you I'm really poor at these introductions. I'm too hawkward for this. Oh, boy, I really need to stop with these bird puns. They don't quack me up anymore. I'm sorry, I'll take my leave now.

I guess that's about it. I don't know exactly what to say, so I'll just leave it there. Nice to meet all of you and hopefully I can have a fun time on this site!

Thanks,

Miichu

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatieMH25!

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• Orient

• Ryuu_L

Hello

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

Welcome to Yaoi Otaku :D

I don't do role play but I know there are quite a lot people who do it here in YO :) So, I really hope you can enjoy your stay here and have a lot of fun :)

Hi

!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

LOL nice puns I think they're very charming and that you're very TALON-ted ;) Welcome to the forum.

I'm a pretty active RPer on here (although I've only been here for a month lmao) so if there's anything you're curious about let me know and I can help you out.

The puns killed me hahaahhaha what a creative mind. You must be a good roleplayer >.

anyway, nice to meeet you :D I hope you enjoy your stay and feel at home roleplaying if you haven't done so Owlready (okay forget this pun xD I tried lol.)

Hi

and welcome! Love the puns... owl of them.

Everyone here is really friednly so I'm sure you'll feel at home in no time ^^ I would say I'm a somewhat dormant RPer right now (and havn't been here for that long either) but feel free to talk to me anytime about anything haha.

Also- owls are adoreable.

Hiiiiya

! ^ ^ Welcome to YO! I hope you have a great time here.

Feel free to write me at anytime\(^▽^)/

tumblr_mbhpyzSKlA1qc7dbso1_500.gif

Hi

Welcome to the YO Forums site! Hope you feel your "muse" here and have a good experience! And those puns killed me with lol!!!! :D

Hello and nice to

too! hehe..

haha! you're really good at puns XD your intro actually made me exhale heavily through my nose more than i usually do. i wish i was that good at puns too. but owl not give up! Xd

anyways, glad you decided to join our little flock of feathers (?) there are many talented and amazing roleplayers here i'm sure you'll find rp-partners in no time. in the meantime, enjoy your time and do drop by more often yeah :)

Wow

one of the most memorable introductions as of yet! so punny... I loved it xD

Welcome to the forums & I hope you will enjoy!!!^^ We're nice & friendly here!:D so you should ditch that other site and just switch to YO... just saying.. ^^

P.S. owls are awesome.

Hello

I was going to take a wing out of this but I realize I might ruffle up after. So I'm just going to say I'm glad you flew here to this place of wonders. And hope you don't try to turn your head in a 360 or in circles..as often as you would like too. Even though it might not hurt for you. But it will for me.

Try not to hit too many trees at once.

Have a good day.