Not Your Slave 18+ (Ms.Flair)

Rumpleteaser

Seth still didn't like being told he was a slave. It was still hard for him to hear that term describe him. Letting out a sigh, Lenor was telling the truth though. His own slaves had no choices in the matter, and had only few choices because he was worried of giving up too much control toward them in the first place. "You are right. I guess I should remind myself that more often, while I am in this position.."

Seth watched him, as heard him talk about the flushing. Seth gasped out, as his face turned red with a shake of his head. "I would never horny from something like that. Even if I knew what was gonna happen after, then again, I bet you get the best treatment..." Seth said to him.

"Lenor. I thought I would be alone while I was here, but it seems like I have you to talk to when we aren't busy with the master," Seth said to the other, telling him the truth.

Seth let him dry his body, feeling it go over his body while he felt the fabric rub against his whole body. Seth would comment on when he got a little close, but did have to try to stop laughing. He was a little ticklish, so some part were more sensitive then other areas.

"My hair..." Seth stated out as he moved run his hands through his hair. "I don't do much to my own hair. I just sometimes either let it try, and deal with it after. I guess I wouldn't mind hair being different..if it would be easier for everyone and be better on me for the master."

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpleteaser

• Ms.Flair

Lenor nodded but didn't say anything. He understood it was hard starting out as a slave. Even if he'd been 15 at the time, he still remembered it clearly. There was a lot of turmoil for him before things settled down with Corrin. Maybe if he'd had his time again, he would wish for a gentler master but he'd grown to love the man he now served.

'Of course I get the best treatment. I'm the head slave, aren't I?' he asked with a laugh. He tossed his long, blonde hair over his shoulder and smiled over at Seth. 'I get the roughest treatment too though. You don't want to be in my position when the master's in a foul mood.'

'There's also Gilyndri, the man who was driving the carriage we arrived in. He'd more of a butler though. He takes care of the house, horses, carriage and that sort of thing while I take care of Master Corrin,' Lenor explained. 'Why did you think you'd be alone? Most people who can afford slaves have more than one.'

Lenor sighed as he continued to play with Seth's hair. It was so short, especially the sides, that there wasn't much he could do with it. He just had to sweep it to the side and ruffle it a little bit so it had a "tousled" look to it. He supposed that's the best he was going to get, really. It was lucky the human was handsome. His naked body would be enough to get the master's attention.

'All right, come with me,' Lenor instructed. He picked up the chains but only attached the one he'd used as a lead. He also left the magical restriction cuffs and shackles on there too. The head slave took the slave by the lead and gave him a soft tug to get him going. He lead him through the house and up the stairs to the master's bedroom. Once there, he knocked quietly on the door and waited for Corrin to answer.

'It's about time, Lenor,' Corrin called as he came to the door. He opened it and took one look up and down the pair of slaves. 'I hope you were thorough with all the time you spent.'

'Yes, my lord. He is clean inside and out. I've also tested him out too,' Lenor replied politely.

'Oh? How is he?' Corrin asked.

'He is sensitive to tickling and responds well to men. He says he is only attracted to men,' Lenor answered.

'Did he tell you what he eats? Can you cook it for him?'

'He did. He can cook and will show me how, or Gilyndri can cook for him,' Lenor said.

'Gilyndri doesn't touch flesh.'

'Seth does.'

'Seth? Are you on a first name basis now?'

'Yes, my lord. I have to distinguish between your slaves somehow.'

'Very well, give me the lead and I'll deal with him from here.'

'As you wish, master,' Lenor replied, inclining his head. He handed over the lead chain and went off to clean himself and the bathroom. He would no doubt be back later to see if Corrin wanted anything before he went out.

Seth stood there now, letting Lenor play around with his hair while he heard what Lenor was saying. "You are the head slave, but you are probably head something else too. If you get my drift," Seth said, implying that Lenor was the head bitch for the master too. "I will make sure to be a good boy around him, but keep my attitude and personality around.." Seth stated right after.

Seth heard about the others, making a note in his head. Seth shrugged his shoulders, "I should have guessed there was more because I had many slaves myself," Seth said to him.

"Don't be dragging me around now. I can move on my own," Seth said as he started to move with him while he looked over his chains and cuffs now. Looking at them more closely, he would have to look at them again to see if he could maybe pick the locks. Seth looked around, making note of where they were going before they stopped at a door.

Seth waited for a answer, before it was answered to see Corrin there now in the door. Seth stood there, trying not pay any attention toward the two of them. Though, he pay a little attention to see if something important needed to brought up.

Like about his food preparations, he would need to say something about that. When the lead was handed over to Corrin, he looked to Lenor. Watching him leave, he shrugged his body. "Lenor did a good job on me~" Seth joked and teased around. His attitude was coming back, as he stick out his tongue for a moment.

"About my food, I can make my own meals for myself. I rather make them, because I rather not be poisoned. I don't want get sick because someone didn't know how to cook..." Seth said, bringing up that point about his food and preparation for it.

Lenor looked over at Seth with a bemused expression on his face.

'Head something else? What else could I be the head of?' he asked, sounding as confused as he looked. He went back to what he was doing, thinking it must be a human thing.

'You'll behave in a manner the master wants you to and have an attitude the master approves of,' Lenor said in a reprimanding tone. That was, he would if the slave knew what was good for him. A little adjustment in temper was a lot easier than being flogged senseless for being sassy. Luckily, Lenor had never had to learn that but he'd watched many slaves who had.

'I won't have to drag you along if you keep up,' Lenor said simply. He tugged on the chain again and kept up his pace.

'Lenor, you're forgetting something,' Corrin said slowly as Lenor left.

'Yes, master. Forgive me, master... what is it I have forgotten?' Lenor asked.

'The keys. Where are the keys to the chains?' Corrin asked.

'I... forgive me, Corrin. They're in the bathroom. I'll get them for you now!' Lenor replied.

Now that Lenor was gone, Corrin's attention turned to Seth. The moment the young man spoke, Corrin raised a hand and struck him as hard as he could across the face.

'You do not speak unless spoken to,' Corrin said calmly, as if he were telling his new slave the time of day. He was pleased, however, that Lenor had done a good job on loosening the slave up.

This time when Seth spoke up, Corrin yanked the chain forward and slammed the guy in the stomach as hard as possible. He then grabbed the man by the hair and kicked his feet from under him, hopefully forcing him to his knees. Corrin stuck his fingers inside the man's mouth and extended his claws. One claw pierced through Seth's tongue and raked through it so it was bifurcated.

'If you continue to speak without permission, I will cut your skin into ribbons,' he threatened. Again, he seemed so calm about abusing his slave.

Seth watched interactions between the two of them, but noticed he was now alone with this man. Seth stared at the man, before he saw the hand getting raised. Seth tried to avoid the slap, but he still caught some of blow from the other. Seth swore out under his breath, feeling some of the pain from the slap that got. Narrowing his eyes, as he tried to touch his face where the hand made contact with his face.

Seth didn't say anything, but his anger was showing in his face. He wanted to say something, he wanted to scream out toward the man. Seth would try to keep calm and but there only only so much this man can take from someone.

When Seth was yanked forward, he tried to brace his body for the fall and he did catch himself. When he felt that hand, he hissed out with his eyes showing the fury that was behind them. He struggled against the man, as he tried to get away from him. Seth felt something but in time, he was able to move his body to try kick the man.

He kicked something, and it was few times before he felt something give in. Seth spat out something, and it was blood. He had a cut on his tongue, and he was only bleeding a little. When he got away, a cut was made but not deep enough. It dripped onto the floor, as he hissed out in pain.

Spitting it out, since he never wanted to taste his own blood like that. "You think if you treat me like this, I will bow to you? Trust me, Master, I will never bow down to some tyrant who treats people like they are beneath him," Seth said with a shake of his head. With these cuffs on, it was harder for him to heal so the cut on his tongue would take some time though.

He may be a immortal, but it didn't mean he wasn't invincible.

'Oh, you're angry are you, human?' Corrin purred. Now he was amused. Now he was interested. Corrin could smell that Seth was seething and he was tempted to see just how far he could push the slave on their first encounter. What would happen to Seth when that anger burst? Corrin reached out and traced his fingertips over the magic suppression cuffs. Just how much could they take?

Even though Seth did not fall to his knees, he still stumbled forward a bit. So the human had managed to catch himself. Corrin wrapped one hand, the hand with the chain, around Seth's body and grabbed into his hair with his right hand. He felt the slave kick him hard, then continue to kick him. The asvang grit his teeth and bared his fangs before taking a few steps back.

'I think you are a slave. It is your position to bow to me, no matter how I treat you. I am well within my right to punish a slave who speaks without permission,' he explained, still clenching his teeth.

'Who are you to speak to me like this when you killed your own slaves?' he asked, then gave a sour laugh. 'You have nobody to blame but yourself.'

The door was open but Lenor still knocked quietly before bowing low.

'Master, I have brought the keys,' Lenor said. He could smell what was happening and thought it wise to remain silent.

'Give them to me and get the paddle, the one with the heart in the middle,' Corrin said. He looked at Seth and grinned, fangs out to their full extent. The top ones went all the way past his chin and the bottom ones poked up past his top lip. He traced his tongue along one of the top ones then reached forward to grab the naked slave by the collar. There was a viscous light in his eyes and his scent was predatory. Corrin easily closed the distance between the two of them and scooped the creature up in his arms.

Lenor hurried over silently and held out both the paddle and the keys. Corrin shook his head then nodded towards the bed.

'Get me a rope and be ready to tie this one up,' he ordered.

Lenor immediately obeyed. The rope was always in the room for when Corrin felt like things like this. Lenor was just relived he wasn't currently the centre of attention. He already had a flogged arse from the morning before.

Corrin dropped Seth onto the bed and grabbed him by the shoulder and the cuffs. He flipped the struggling human over and bent him over the bed, using his entire body weight to hold the smaller man down. He tilted his head and pressed his lips and fangs against the man's neck then paused for a moment to let the realisation sink in. He withdrew his fangs a moment, bit down then let them pierce into the side of the human's neck. All the while, he held him down pinned him down with his hands and body.

Seth was trying to stay away from the man, trying not move any closer to the man. Seth didn't answer but his anger was still showing on his face now. Seth was silent, as he could still taste some of the blood that was in his mouth. Seth was starting to not taste it anymore, but it still was disgusting to him.

The suppression cuffs were taking a lot, but at the same Seth wasn't that powerful.

Hearing what the man said, he spat out a with a hiss leaving his lips. "Yeah but what you do is abusive," Seth thought, not saying it under his breath from what happened in the bathroom earlier with Lennor.

When that was mentioned, he just let out a rather annoyed sound. "Don't you dare bring that up again. I rather not be reminded why I got thrown into this," Seth said.

Seth turned his attention toward the door, to see Lenor in the door way. Great, Lenor was here now. Seth turned his attention back to the man, noticing the fangs that were coming out. They weren't like normal fangs, were they different from the normal vampires he has met before?

Seth tried to get away, but he was grabbed so suddenly. Seth started to kick around, struggling against the man who was dragging and now carrying him. When he was placed on the bed, Seth started to struggle as he hissed out in a dangerous manner. "Let me go," Seth yelled out. Feeling those fangs, he gasped out as he felt the cold fangs near his neck.

When they pierced, he screamed out as he tried to struggle. Stopping though after a bit, he knew if he struggled anymore, he could get more damage or getting close to getting more hurt or even getting killed.

Seth was a spitfire and loud mouth, but he had a brain in there even though he didn't seem to act with it at times. If Corrin tasted it, his blood wasn't like humans but it tasted different and a little enhanced in a way.

'What's the matter? Can't you handle the truth? You're a murderer. You killed two slaves so now you're a slave yourself. It's fitting punishment,' Corrin said with a smirk. 'I'll bring it up all I like. I am your master after all.'

The fangs were indeed nothing like vampire fangs. Vampires had two medium, retractable fangs on top but not the two shorter canines on the bottom. They were shaped the same way though. In fact, if Seth were to look into Corrin or Lenor's mouth, he would notice asvang didn't have wisdom teeth or morals either. Their mouths were structured differently, solely for blood sucking rather than chewing or grinding like humans. Vampires came from humans so they had the same basic structure.

Corrin drank deep as he held the slave down. He tasted the power therein; he tasted the memories and the emotions Seth was feeling. It was wonderful to see how riled up the slave was. Corrin continued to drink until he was satisfied before pulling back just enough to look Seth in the eyes.

'Rope!' he ordered, not breaking eye contact with Seth. He reached out and took the rope. With his body still pressed down against Seth's back, Corrin unravelled the rope and threaded a length of it between the cuffs. He tied it in a tight knot, then a second knot just to make sure before grabbing a fistful of hair and yanking Seth to his feet. While holding onto Seth's hair with one hand, he threw the rope over the top of the bedframe and leaned back to catch it. He pulled the rope tight, forcing Seth to stand up straight with his arms high above his head. Corrin's body was pressed against Seth's naked back as he tied the rope to the frame.

'Let's see if we can beat some of that spittle out of you,' Corrin hissed into Seth's ear. 'Lenor! Get me the spreader bar!'

Lenor hurried to collect the spreader bar, which had two furry shackles at either end for the feet. At his master's bidding, he spread Seth's legs wide and locked them in place so he couldn't close his legs. He then picked up the paddle from the bed and handed it to his master with a slight bow.

'Very good, Lenor. You may go now. While you're out, see if you can find someone selling a limitation collar. I want a good quality one that will last for at least twenty years,' Corrin instructed.

'As you wish, master,' Lenor replied. He bowed low then left Seth alone with Corrin.

Without warning, Corrin raised the paddle and struck down on Seth's arse. He held it there a moment, stroked it around the cheeks in a circle before raising it again. Again he swung the paddle, enjoying the loud noise it made as it hit Seth's arse.

'I wonder just how much pain you can take before you cry out,' Corrin said in an amused tone. He pressed his hand over the reddened cheeks before smoothing his palm over it. He grasped it and moved it around before one finger "accidentally" slipped up Seth's crack. It brushed against Seth's pucker for a moment before it was gone. 'Let's find out together.'

Seth gritted his teeth, as he was continued to be held down to the bed. Seth was silent, as those words rang in his ears at that moment. He wasn't a murderer, he didn't just murder because he wanted too. It was out of passion, his love was torn from him and he could only see red when he saw them..together. "You are not my master," Seth said under his breath.

Seth stayed there, still not moving when he was getting his blood getting drank from. When Corrin was away, Seth was able to turn his head looking at Corrin. Getting his body get tagged along, as he was tug along before he felt his body get moved around more. Standing now, he looked at his arms that were now up, as he struggled as he tried to kick around.

Seth turned to Lenor, narrowing his eyes as he was ready to kick Lenor away from him. "Get away Lenor," Seth hissed out, but before he could get a kick in the spreaders were now around his ankles. Listening to the story, hearing what information he could get out. "More? You already got these on me, am I still too strong for you," Seth said under his breath but there was a cocky little grin on his face.

Seth gasped out in pain, when he felt the paddle hit his ass. Feeling it hit his ass again, Seth let out another sound of pain. Seth bit his lip, not saying anything as he felt the pain start to surface from the smacking. Seth's body tensed, as he tried to get away.

His hole was still sensitive. from the pleasure that he had received from Lenor from earlier. "N-Not there."

'Ho ho ho! Is that what you think, is it? What are you doing in my bedroom all cuffed and shackled then?' Corrin asked. He ran his fingertip down the man's spine then back up his midriff. He stopped at the left nipple and gave it a little tweak. 'The law says I am your master. My money says I am your master. Society says I am your master. You must be in denial.'

Lenor gave Seth an apologetic look but said nothing. He really was in position to disobey his master. He'd only get flogged and tormented too. Believe it or not, Lenor did not like pain.

'The limitation collar is not in addition to the cuffs. It is to replace them. Collars are far less cumbersome and far more attractive,' Corrin explained, rolling his eyes as if it was obvious. Really, the man was dense.

The paddle rose again before striking down on Seth's left cheek, then his right. Next it struck the back of his right shoulder, his right thigh then the left side of his mid back before striking each cheek of his arse again. Corrin kept striking various places on the back of Seth's body, enjoying how the man gasped, jumped and squirmed. It wasn't enough though. He wanted Seth to really scream. The question was, out of pain or pleasure?

Corrin put down the paddle and spread Seth's arse cheeks apart. He placed two fingers on the tight ring of muscle and pushed the tips inside. He parted his fingers to open the hole and bent down to spit inside it.

'What do you think your punishment should be, slave? You've called me a parasite and you spoke twice without permission. Should I shove my dick in you dry, should I torment you until you turn blue or should I whip you until blood flows down your back?' he asked in an amused tone. His fingers slipped in and he started to search for Seth's prostate. There was no nonsense to it. He didn't play around with the rest of the hole, simply aimed for the target.

Seth wasn't gonna say anything, as he bit his lip. Feeling that twerk to her nipple, Seth let out a tinge of pain. Seth didn't like this pain, but he wasn't gonna show that pain or let out any pain. Hearing the information about the growl, he struggled against the restraints that were on him.

"You just can't trust me can you? Then again, no one trusted me back at the estate," Seth said to him. Seth didn't like the thought of someone putting a collar on him. He had put one on once in his life, when he was pretty drunk. There were a bunch of things that Seth did while he was intoxicated.

Seth started to feel the pain, as he felt the paddle his his skin each time. Seth tried to stop the sounds, but he started to let out more pained sounds. Seth looked at Corrin, with a glare toward the male. When the pain stopped for the time being, Seth was panting as he looked around the room.

That was when the fingers went in, Seth bucked his hips upward before feel the liquid in his ass. "That disgusting.." Seth muttered.

Seth let out a growl, "Do what you want, bu-" Seth was stopped when he felt that he found his prostate. Shaking his head, as he started to moan a little. "My prostate...not again. I am already sensitive~"

'I don't trust fools,' the master said simply. In truth he had his reasons for not letting the slave have his magic back. The man was tempestuous, untrustworthy had had already made threats to escape. No, he would have to learn that he belonged to Lord Corrin le Parnis before he was allowed to use his magic again. 'Trust is earned, not given.'

There was a twisted smile at Corrin's lips as he continued to toy with his slave. It curled up at one edge but not the other. Oh, how he loved the sounds coming from Seth. He loved the scents too. There was nothing more perfect that a slave responding to its master.

Fingers buried deep into Seth's prostate. Corrin curled and uncurled his fingers then ground his knuckles into the prostate. His other hand came up and he began to stroke the slave's cock very slowly. It was so slow that it was painful. Corrin stood up behind the man, their bodies pressed together, while he brought the slave into arousal. The master wasn't aroused yet, he was just enjoying himself. He brought his fingers up to ghost over the head of Seth's cock before pressing his thumb down on the slit. He rubbed it in circular motions while his other hand also circled around Seth's prostate. He buried his nose in Seth's hair as he continued to work the man's sensitive spots and inhaled deeply. He loved the scent of arousal.

'You smell so good. I might just keep you like this for a while longer,' he purred into the back of Seth's neck.

Corrin withdrew and walked away from Seth. He had an entire chest of drawers full of toys that he could use on Seth but first he had to make sure the slave did not cum too early. He took out a cock cage made of metal that had a removable pin in the end that slid inside the penis. It had metal straps running along the shaft with tacks in it that pierced into the cock as it got hard. Corrin came over and slipped the shiny, metal apparatus over Seth's cock and clicked the straps into place. The tacks were sharp and built for a narrower cock than Seth's so it was a bit tight. Corrin then twisted the sounding pin into Seth's cock and began screwing it until it was all the way in. He then grabbed the whole thing and gave it a cruel tug, hoping the tacks would pierce and Seth would yelp in pain.

Seth shook his head, as he narrowed his eyes at the male "I'm a fool? You are a fool to pick me as your slave, you could have gotten someone easier then me," Seth said to him with a roll of his eyes. "Yeah, that's something I remembered hearing before around my own home. I know what it means," Seth said with a huff leaving his lips.

Those fingers deep inside of his ass, was starting to drive him mad since he had came earlier still. When he was stroked so painfully slowly, Seth was groaning and whimpering under his breath. Seth was starting to get hard again, but he tried to keep himself from not getting fully erected. "Master, the teasing.." Seth muttered under his breath as he cursed out rather loudly.

Did he just call this guy Master? No that was just slip of his tongue, nothing he needed to worry about right now.

Hearing those words, he hissed out a little as he gave Corrin a look. "You are a jerk you know," Seth said under his breath. "I am not gonna cum for him. Never," Seth told himself.

Seth let out a audible whisper, from not getting any type of comfort or pleasure. He was sort of enjoying this, but at the same time he wasn't. His body was betraying him again. Seth looked around, to see where Corrin was. When he saw the cage, his eyes widen in pure fear.

That was a big nope in his books. Seth started to flail a little, not wanting that thing anywhere near his dick. Sounds of pain escaped him, as he tried to not focus on the pain. That was hard, when the pin was placed in. All that came from his mouth, was a loud howl of pain. His body shook a little, as he growled out even more.

Two words escaped from his lips, before he tried to catch his breath. "Fuck you."

'Easy slaves are too dull. I like a challenge. Don't you worry, you will serve me obediently in the end,' Corrin purred with amusement. 'Well then, you know what you have to do if you want to use your powers again.'

Corrin kept massaging the prostate. He inserted another finger, then a fourth. Soon he had his hand inside Seth, all the way to the thumb. He spread his fingers and began grinding his hand against the prostate and the walls of Seth's anus. The asvang exhaled against the nape of Seth's neck and let out a deep, rumbling moan. He started to lick and kiss at Seth's neck before pulling away completely.

'What was that you said?' Corrin asked, licking his lips. There was a vicious flash of delight in his eyes. He thrust hard into Seth's prostate, at the same time pumping at his cock with forceful strokes. He wanted the slave to scream in ecstasy. 'Say it again! Say it louder!'

Corrin laughed.

'Is that any way to talk to your master? I'll have you punished for that insult,' he said. 'I tell you what, each time you insult me I'll give you twenty lashes. That's twice so far.'

Corrin's eyes were full of delight as Seth howled in pain. It was delicious. The master wanted to hear more. He took hold of Seth's cock and began working the pin in and out as fast as Seth's body would allow. The friction of it rubbing inside such a sensitive part of the body was no doubt excruciating. Although, it was very stimulating too. Some men just loved the tip and inside of their cocks played with.

'That's sixty lashes now. You'd better hold your tongue if you don't want to bleed out,' Corrin said, though he sounded more amused than threatening.

The master walked away and took something else from the drawer. This time it was a big, rubber penis with a metal mechanism inside. Corrin stood there twisting a knob at the bottom to wind it up. It took a while but that was what was so fun about it, Seth would have to wait to have it inserted into him. When it was done up, Corrin let it go for a few moments so Seth could see how it twisted and rolled around in circles. Corrin came over and spat on the thing before crouching down low behind Seth's arse. He leaned in and spread the cheeks wide so he could place his tongue on the crack and lick up the pucker.

'You're going to enjoy this,' he purred. The next second he plunged the rubber cock deep inside Seth's arse. He let the mechanism go so it started to spin and grind around inside the man's body. There was a mechanical whirring as the clockwork parts resisted against Seth's hole.

With Seth's arse taken care of, Corrin was now free to use his hands for other things. He slid his hands up and down the sides of Seth's body before moving closer so he could toy with the nipples. He was very gentle, for the moment. He rolled them around between fingers and thumb before giving them a little massage. He continued to play with Seth's body, tormenting and stimulating every inch of flesh from front to back. Oh yes, the asvang was enjoying this.

The master turned slave, was starting to go a little mad in the head and his body. From all of that touching, it was really just driving him over edge in a different way. Seth tried to keep his mouth shut, not wanting to give that man any satisfaction from that mistake.

That pain and pleasure, made him scream out again. He tried to keep his mouth shut, but it finally came out. "I called you Master, damnit!" Seth said, annoyed that he had to repeat himself in this type of manner. Seth heard the lashing, but it seemed like it wasn't stopping him though.

More howls of pain escaped from him, as he continued to be used like this. It was hurt filled but somewhat pleasure filled howls at the same time. Seth tried to hold his tongue, not speaking up anymore and made sure that he would give him anymore sounds now. Seth looked around, noticing how he went away again as he got a look or tried to get a look at his cock but saw the contraption more.

Hearing the mechanics, he perked up to it as he shook his head. "This guy is driving me crazy. Why is he doing this to me? He is driving me crazy in all sorts of way," Seth thought. Seth saw the contraption move around, as his eyes widen a little from seeing what it did. When that tongue came to his ass, his ass tightened up meditatively. "I am not gonna," Seth thought to himself.

Without any warning, he felt it go inside of him as his head went back. "I hate you..for this," Seth said to himself, in a groan. Watching him, he moved against the cuffs as his eyes glowed for a moment before returning back to normal. This was gonna be a first, but he would try it.

"Can I..speak now?" Seth asked.

'You did call me master, but that's not what I asked you. I asked you to say what you said again. I believe you moaned "Master, the teasing",' Corrin corrected. 'Say it again in that same, lusty voice.'

The contraption was tight around Seth's cock - too tight. It was built for a thinner cock that Seth's. It bulged at the sides and the tacks pressed hard into the tender organ. A little tug was all it would take to dig in and pierce the skin. No doubt Corrin would treat Seth to such torments later if the man displeased him. Perhaps he'd do it just for the fun of it. How Corrin loved to watch his toys squirm and moan in a mix of pleasure and pain.

'Hate me all you like, you will learn,' Corrin purred into Seth's body. He raked his sharp nails down Seth's flesh, all the way down to his thighs. He grasped what he found there before moving one hand up to play with the cock cage. He twisted the pin a little before moving on to grasp the man's balls. They were tight and already starting to fill out. Corrin rolling them around in his hand, giving a soft moan into the back of Seth's neck.

"Can I..speak now?" Seth asked.

At first Corrin did not respond. He brushed his lips against the man's nape then turned to suck at the side of his neck without drawing blood. He was starting to get a little worked up himself and his breath was hot against Seth's moist neck. He licked up along the side of the jaw and behind the man's ear before giving another soft moan. At the same time, his hand clenched around Seth's sack. The hand on Seth's thigh moved around to hold the base of the twisting, circling dildo and he began to work it deeper into Seth's hole. He twisted it from side to side before butting his hand against it to force it in further. It wasn't nearly all the way in yet.

'Now you may speak,' he breathed.

• Saga locked this topic