The Shrine Guardian who was pulled from the temple(me and Yukonwolfspirit) 18+

Ms.Flair

“Slow down your questions are to jumbled” yukie replied as he sighed...”we are walking down to a bus stop and then going to town from there we will do our shopping and then I will take us to the shrines” yukie explained as he slipped his shoes on in the entryway and lit an incense before a family shrine that was closed up.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Ms.Flair

Shiro let out a sigh, with a shake of his head. It was kind of cool that he was gonna be riding on a bus, he never rid on one of them. "Well that is kind of cool. There will a lot of things I haven't done before, since you know. I been stuck at the temple for my life," Shiro said to him. Shiro looked to the family shrine, as he looked at him in a nearby mirror. Moving to touch his ears, and tail, he stopped not wanting to move any further.

"Yukie, I don't know about this anymore. I will look weird to the people, I wont look normal. I feel like..I should make myself look normal."

“We aren’t visiting with the humans until later you will look pretty normal in the spirit world as you are, but if it really upsets you then change into a more human form” yukie replied as he played a silly game on his cellphone. “Honestly I don’t see why your worried about your looks You look beautiful to me just the way you are.”

Shiro stood there, still not moving from his spot while still looking at himself in the mirror. It did make him start to feel better, after what Yukie said about his form. Shiro moved over to the male, as he stood by him now. Hearing that, his face started to get red a little. "You think I am beautiful? If you think I am beautiful, I think that will be enough for you," Shiro said to him before walking out of the house. Stopping a couple steps away, he looked at Yukie still. "You coming or you gonna play that game?"

“Mmh playing the game is fun” yukie admitted as he put it away and followed taking shiros hand tightly as he lead him down the hill the demon quite happy. “You’ll like the festival this year..I’ve made a surprise for ayme.” Yukie explained as he smiled happily and showed his mate to the bus stop.

"Maybe you can let me play those games.." Shiro said to him. Holding his hand, as he walked with him down the hill to where yukie was leading him too. "I will? well can i know about the suprise or is it for me too?"

“...I found a way to bring back Sin” yukie replied with a cute smile as he finally stopped at the bus stop and sat on a bench. “This way ayme will be happy again” yukie added as he swung his feet pretty carefree for such a serious topic.

Shiro walked with him, with a little smile till Yukie spoke about bring back their dead son. That smile had disappeared and it turned into a frown, as he sat down at the bus stop. "In my own experience, it doesnt work out well unfortunally. That spirit is sometimes in pain or wants to die so it kills itself. I saw someone who I brought back, and kill itself right infront of my eyes.." Shiro explained. "I guess with what you can do, you may be able to something better then I can.."

“...there are consequences on what will happen to me doing such a taboo thing...but I miss seeing ayme happy” yukie admitted as he looked at Shiro. “I want to know though no matter what happens you’ll still want to be married to me right?” Yukie asked.

Looking at Yukie, seeing how he just wanted his brother to be happy. "You will just have to deal with consequences that come forward and looks like you are ready to accept them."

Shiro had no idea on how to answer that. "I was never given a choice remember..but now i want to be be here after spending time here. I say..i will keep on staying married to you even aftet this and if i ever was allowed to leave.."

Seeing something like a vehicle,."Is that the bus?"

“Yeah” yukie replied hating Shiro didn’t want to stay originally as he frowned and got onto the bus sitting down somewhat thinking deeply to himself weather his brother was fair in forcing Shiro to stay with them.

Shiro got onto the bus with him, as he sat right beside him on the bus. Sitting there in silence, as he moved to lean against him as he rested his head on his shoulder. Nuzzling into him, as he whispered into his ear. "You know Yukie, I am glad now that I'm here now. I wouldn't have met someone as beautiful as you. Someone who has so much personality, that i want to see more," Shiro said to him..

Shiro didn't know, but he started to fall in love with Yukie. Just Yukie, not Ayme really.

Yukie nodded as he blushed and looked out the window watching the scenery pass by the demon quite shy and nervous as he tried to not look Shiro in the eyes. “I’m glad you like living with us” He squeaked out his voice almost a whisper as he played with a soft strand of hair.

Shiro continued to sit there, as he moved to hold onto his hand. Shiro moved to touch his face, slowly touching his cheek before pulling his hand away from him. "Well I am glad you are enjoying your time with me. I was worried you wouldn't like warming up to me," Shiro said with a little smile on his face. "We are gonna have to be careful with carrying the food.." Shiro said, talking about the boar and the fish. "You know you can use the insides of those animals for other types of dishes, and for other things too."

“No I didn’t the cook always prepared the food I brought back” yukie replied as he blushed and laid his head gently against shiros shoulder a little tiered. “Can we get a giant tuna and a red snapper?” Yukie asked curiously as he looked into shiros eyes.

"Well I guess I should go help him with the cooking process then. I don't mind helping him cook the meals, because I want to see if I can learn some too. Trade ideas and recipes," Shiro said before wrapping his arm around him. Hearing the question, he thought about it. "We could do both, but those weight a lot though.."

“We could have them delivered” yukie replied with a happy smile as he snuggled Shiro adoringly. “That way you can make lots of different dishes” yukie explained as the bus came to a stop in a bustling village with all types of creatures and gods.

“We could have them delivered” yukie replied with a happy smile as he snuggled Shiro adoringly. “That way you can make lots of different dishes” yukie explained as the bus came to a stop in a bustling village with all types of creatures and gods.

"Have them delivered? Well that would be good idea," Shiro said to him. Shiro watched the bus stop now, as he walked off the bus but waited for Yukie though. Looking at the village before him, it was weird to him. He had never been to a village, and it was kind of cool to him. Noticing something, he saw he wouldn't be sticking out here. "Looks like I wouldn't be sticking out here.."

“Most Don’t in the spirit realms” yukie admitted as he nervously took shiros hand not wanting to get separated from his mate while shopping. “Though...it’s not safe to go alone you can get kidnapped” yukie mumbled having some memory of how he had gotten stolen before.

"I am guess I am just use to living around humans, and nothing close to my own race," Shiro said holding Yukie's hand rather tightly. "I would think that. It could get dangerous, especially if you are something very valuable..Ayme or you mentioned that..."

“...gods can be taken and sold as brides...their kids can also be taken too...it’s scary hence why we don’t leave the house unless with have protection” yukie explained looking at some flowers.

"I have heard about that before, from townspeople and I had to deal with my interactions with those type," Shiro said after before saying more. "Yeah well, I think I lost my touch around kids. I use to have them come to the temple, but I think I lost that touch from being stuck in that cage.."

Seeing the flowers, he smiled more. "Pretty."

“...want some?” Yukie asked looking at some rose bushes as he smiled a little enjoying their beautiful color and shape. “Ayme loves growing flowers and making the garden look pretty” yukie admitted as he picked out afew small rose bushes for ayme to plant and had them sent to his home.

"Some what? You mean the flowers or kids? i dont mind the flowers but it will be learning curb for me. When..your son comes back.." Shiro said before hearing that part about Ayme. "I. think he will enjoy them.." Shirp said before he could smell the scent of something recently baked. "That smell..is coming from that bakery.."

“...well it would be weird getting use to sin being back” yukie admitted as he sniffed the air and smelt the delicious scent of greasy baked goods. “Want to go get something?” Yukie asked taking his mates hand gently.