The Shrine Guardian who was pulled from the temple(me and Yukonwolfspirit) 18+

Ms.Flair

"Well I will make sure to eat during the festival," Shiro said with a little playful grin on his face. Hearing the food that he was talking about, his eyes widen in pure excitement. "That sounds like good food. Can I help you with that? I don't mind carrying the big fish around," Shiro now asked, showing his excitement in his voice.

Looking to Yukie, "I don't mind doing that. I just haven't been out at all, really. Like I watch the villages from afar, but never really been inside of them.."

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Ms.Flair

“Well then you best go bathe and then get dressed you have a full schedule” Ayme admitted as he finished off his food and got up heading off to go start his morning work Yukie getting up himself.

“Want to bathe with me?” Yukie asked as he blushed and looked away the demon a little shy about his request since they still didn’t know each other all that well.

Shiro slowly got out of the bed, ready to leave before he was asked that question by Yukie. Turning to Yukie, as his eyes widen in shock more out of the question. "You want me to bathe with you, Yukie? Well let's bath together because we can wash each other.." Shiro said before outreaching his hand, offering his hand out for Yukie to take it.

“...” Yukie blushed even redder as he took his mates hand and lead him to his private bath and after opening the doors stepped into a very cozy and warm bathhouse room. “Ayme helped me make this for us to bathe in when I first came here...I was scared to bathe alone” yukie admitted shyly as he stripped and slipped into the bath that was ten times the size of the bath Shiro had cleaned up in. “I like the giant crystals also” yukie added as he gently touched a glowing crystal.

5033779828f630c6f30a141e18d6576e.jpg

Shiro held the other hand, as he walked with the man to the bathroom. Walking into the bathhouse, as Shiro looked around the cozy and warm room. Shiro listened to his words, as he watched Yukie strip down infront of him. Shiro liked the body of Yukie, as he looked it over before he stripped down to being naked. "I like being around people,"Shiro continued to say while coming into the bathtub. Relaxing in the tub, he could really stretch out in the tub at the moment.

After some relaxing, he looked over at Yukie with a smile on his face. "I like your body, but I like your personality too."

“...are you hitting on me?” Yukie asked curiously never having had someone flirt with him before as he gently washed his long hair and blushed hiding his body a little being quite a tease.

"I am hitting on you I guess," Shiro answered with a shrug of his shoulders. Shiro had moved to start his own hair, and even moved to wash his ears then his own tail. After he washed everything, he was ready to wash the rest of his body as he looked over at Yukie. "Hey Yukie. Do you want to wash each other?"

“...I wouldn’t mind helping you” yukie admitted as he blushed and looked at Shiro shyly before heading over to his bride and hesitantly touched his arm his face going a little more red as his hair fell forward hiding and covering most of his body so Shiro couldn’t really get a good peek now.

"Good because I will do the same for you," Shiro commented before he felt Yukie's hand on his arm. "You just need to wash my back really. I got everything else covered, so you don't need to wash any of my front bits. Unless you want too, which i don't mind someone washing those again.." Shiro told him, before suggesting something very dirty. He couldn't help it; it just came straight his head and out his mouth. He had realise what he said, "Sorry that I said that. I must have made you a little uncomfortable.."

“...” yukie didn’t reply surprised by the comment as he looked down shyly but moved to wash his brides back and made him nice and clean the demon not really social so most of the things he and Shiro where doing where quite new. “...I’m not good at being with people” yukie admitted as he finally looked at Shiro before finishing his scrubbing.

Shiro let Yukie wash his back, as he was really like having someone who would do this for him. Shiro let out sounds of comfort, when he felt the other wash his back. Hearing that, he chuckled with a smile on his face. Turning to Yukie, "I never guessed that. I like hanging around you," Shiro said to him. "You are really sweet. I guess this all new to you, with someone huh? I will make sure to be good.."

“Ayme is always busy but the most we do is cuddle and sometimes...other things” yukie admitted as he finished and soaked in the bath his head only sticking out of the water before he went under and swam around turning into a beautiful mermaid as he splashed Shiro playfully.

"Well that still good that you two cuddle with each other. What about those other things? Why don't you tell me, you can't keep these secrets from me now. I am your bride now," Shiro said,now curious about what those other things were. He watched him, seeing how move and shifted in the wall. Shiro splashed him back, before he moved to use his tail to splash him with the water.

“We...do um sex...sometimes” yukie replied as he poked his head oh his neck covered in gills as he wrapped his arms around Shiro wanting to pull him under.

“and we keep in mind not to let the master play with anyone while in water” a servent replied bringing in their clothes as he watched yukie who huffed angrily and sulked under the water swimming away from Shiro. “He’s been known to try and drown the servents who are kind enough to stay with him and get into the water...I’d be careful...he keeps to the nature of what he is when he changes forms”

"You have sex? Well that is..alright. I guess that may be something we need to talk about at a later date.." Shiro said looking to see how Yukie was acting. Feeling the others arm around his body, he felt a yank as a low growl had started but was stopped when the servant came in.

Hearing the information, he climbed out not caring if the servant saw him naked as he started to dry himself before getting into his clothing that was brought to him. "Well I will make sure I am more careful and I will keep my senses heightened.."

“He was known for drowning people around shome Rivers’s hence why aymes shrines where placed for potection”the servent replied as yukie glared and hesitantly got out not happy his mate had left the water as he glared at the boy clearly placing blame on him. “He’s also known as a nympho so I’d be careful tormenting him he’s stronger then he looks” he added before leaving the two to dress.

Shiro was happy to get more information, as he looked to Yukie, noticing the glare but he had to keep his guard after this new information he was getting from this particular servant. What he said lastly, he laughed a little and kept his mouth silent. When he was all dressed, Shiro looked at Yukie waiting for him to get out and get dressed too.

"So much information I am hearing from one. I never thought of you as nympho," Shiro commented. "You know, if you try to drown me. That wont work.."

“...Mmh Maybe I’ll just have to rip your throat out as a wolf then” yukie replied as he dressed and dried off his hair soft and shiny as he slipped on his kimono and pinned up his hair before heading out to the hallway Ayme clearly not happy with what the servent had told him about what yukie had tried to do.

“...you drown or harm him and I won’t let you get another we aren’t having another incident like with did with sin” Ayme replied with a glare putting a necklace on his twin to restrict what forms he could use.

Shiro rolled his eyes, wanting to correct him that he was a fox demon not a wolf demon. Big different, but still part of same animal demon kingdom. Shiro watched Yukie, as he followed slightly behind but stopped seeing the two of there. He leaned against the door frame of the door, hearing what he could.

Hearing about someone called Sin, he spoke up. "Who's Sin, if you don't mind me asking. I rather not be left in the dark," Shiro said seeing the necklace that was around Yukie. "Nice necklace. Sort of matching with the one I got put by your brother..which isn't all that bad.."

“Sin was yukies son that he drowned playing with him...yukies other forms including his wolf form can be violent and as a result of me not watching close enough we lost our child” Ayme explained.

Shiro's mouth dropped when this information of a child was brought up and it happened between two of them. "Wait a minute.You guys had a child together? Is there something you need to tell me right now because I feel like I am missing important stuff here," Shiro asked now.

Shiro was getting irritated with all of this new stuff, and he was getting sick and tired with being left out of the loop.

“We had a child...kind of made one that looked like us and he was of our blood” Ayme explained still clearly hurting from the loss as he looked away from yukie. “We lost him because I was careless and that’s all we will discuss on the subject” Ayme snapped at the end as he stormed off and went to his room the strong brother not wanting his mates to see him cry.

“...I was really young at being a demon...I was learning all that I could do, I didn’t know that my forms where unpredictable and well I thought it was safe to take him with me to the river to play...next thing I knew Ayme was screaming at me and Sin was blue” yukie mumbled not liking the fact of what he had done but he was going to have to live with it.

Shiro listened to the story about the son, from Ayme as he could tell something was up. Watching him leave, he was about to go after him but decided to stay back with yukie.

Hearing what he said, but spoke though after. "Things like that happen unfortunately. Yukie, would you be okay if I go check on your brother? I feel kind of bad that I made him feel like that and to bring that up really.."

“We need to get going...ayme will be fine he always is” yukie replied as he smiled a little sadly and went to grab his money so they could finish their errands.

"Well..alright. We should get going then," Shiro said, as he went with the man to get the errands dealt with. While with the man, "Yukie. How are we gonna get to town? By a car or by something else?" Shiro asked. "What are we doing first? To the shrines?"