The Next Alice(Private)(Me+Rumpleteaser)

Ms.Flair

'Ye ain't know that. Tis best te do as she says 'til ye ken more,' Hurst warned. It had been a long day of searching and hiking, so Hurst was starting to get tired. He was sick of all the talking too. He hadn't had that long a conversation with anyone in months! His only company had been animals singing and dancing around a maypole. Now he just longed to be alone, rest and build up his strength for the next set of obstacles that faced him.

'Aye, female. I don' see 'ow tis any different. She's a floatin' cat,' he commented. 'Er name's Dinah.'

'Ye'd like that, wouldn't ye?' the joker scowled. 'The moment I untie ye, ye'll run orf an' get caught by the Knight March or some other bugger. Nice try but ye're sleepin' wi' the ropes on. Think o' it as a tight hug or a sleepin' bag.'

Hurst raised his eyebrow when the Alice flushed but thought nothing of it. It didn't occur to the joker that the Alice could be embarrassed or aroused by the idea of another man holding his cock while he pissed. It just didn't occur to him. The joker yawned, got up and stretched a few times this way and that before bending over backwards and placing his hands on the ground behind his feet. He pushed himself back up and arched forward to bend the other way with his hands flat on the ground in front of his feet. When he was done, he stood up straight and shook himself out.

'Hey, I ain't thought o' everythin'!' Hurst snapped. 'I jus' found this place.'

The joker looked around and groaned when he realised the other beds were all too small, being made for ferrets. The bed the Alice was currently on though was only really big enough for one. He supposed they could take the mushroom but he wanted to save it in case they needed it. His main problem with sharing a bed though was that he tended to get rather cuddly in his sleep. He liked the warmth of another person's body. In fact, he liked cuddling in general but was too proud and defensive to show it.

'All right. We're sharin' the bed,' Hurst said firmly. 'No funny business. If ye do anythin' weird, I'll fuckin' stab ye.'

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ms.Flair

• Rumpleteaser

Yukio just rolled his eyes, as he bit down on his tongue so the words wouldn't come straight out of his mouth. He thought it though, as he huffed out. "Why would I run? I don't know Wonderland like her, and i rather not get in more danger like before," Yukio thought to himself. Yukio let out a little laugh, hearing how he compared it.

Yukio watched how flexible Hurst was getting, watching him move around. Yukio was really admiring his body now, as he watched what was happening before him. It was like a show to him truly. "This guy..is flexible," Yukio thought before his mind went to more a perverted side. Shaking his head, why was his mind doing this? He couldn't think like that at all, especially in this type of new environment

Yukio moved to try comfortable, as he closed his eyes to try to get some rest. His eyes opened though, when he heard that. "Oh why would I? Just don't do anything..weird either," Yukio said before he closed his eyes again.

Yukio tried to get some rest, as he moved around on the bed before he got to a comfortable spot. Yukio finally was able to fall asleep, as he slept there on the bed.

While he slept, Yukio muttered a few things under his breath while he laid there. Yukio muttered something else, when he felt something warm get closer to him. Yukio liked that feeling, since he had missed this type of feeling. When he was dating his ex at the time, they would cuddle and Yuko could easily just fall asleep.

'Well, tha' means ye trust me more'n most people in this place,' he said with a scowl. Jokers weren't well liked, especially the Black Joker in the Red Queen's realm.

Hurst climbed into the bed and moved over the Alice to get to the wall. He turned so his back was facing the Alice then reached down to pull up the blankets. They only had one pillow between them so he gave it to the Alice and brought his hands up to rest them under his head. He'd been sleeping in a sitting position against a maypole for weeks now. Even without a pillow, the bed was much nicer.

'Why would I do tha'? I ain't the type te molest a man in 'is sleep!' he scowled. Okay, maybe he was but only when they were in bed with him for that reason. Right now, the only reason he was in the bed with the Alice was so he would be alerted if anyone tried to steal him while they slept. The Alice was his catch! He didn't trust those aces. They'd take him in an instant and get all the credit for finding him.

Hurst was naturally a deep sleeper who moved around a lot in his sleep. He loved to snuggle into the blanket or whichever warm body he could get his hands on. Through the night he began to move closer to the Alice and ended up with his arms wrapped over the other man's body. His head was snuggled into the man's hair and he moaned softly. It was so warm and it smelled so nice, he could just sleep there forever. He wriggled up closer until their bodies were pressed together and hooked his feet in with the Alice's. It was so wonderful to be snuggled up with someone like this. It was so rare for him to get close to anyone. He had his twin but there were some things you just didn't do with your sister.

The joker moaned again. He didn't realise it but he was starting to get hard in his sleep. He was having a lovely dream of blonde hair, rolling meadows and picnic blankets under an apple tree. HIs hand started to stroke over the Alice's chest and down his body, just idly enjoying itself.

Yukio slept rather soundly, like the warmth that he was getting right now. Yukio was pretty quiet through his sleep except for a few sounds that left his mouth. Yukio continued to sleep, not getting bothered by anything at the moment.

He was bothered though when he woke up, with his eyes opening up. Seeing that man before him, Yukio was little surprised and shocked from how close and how touchy Hurst was getting to him. Shaking his head, he moved around a little now noticing how uncomfortable he was getting.

He was uncomfortable, for multiple reasons actually. One was that he had morning wood and that he had pee, like badly. He was also uncomfortable with he was roped up and with what kind of position he was in currently. Rolling his eyes, he spoke up some more. "Hey dude.." Yukio said, starting at the calm and soft tone at first.

"Hurst, wake up. We should get going, and I need to pee," Yukio said, getting much louder now. Yukio thought for a moment, and nudged his body against the other to wake up even. He had 50/50 chance that he was gonna get hurt for doing this but they needed to get going.

Yukio could hear things outside, like morning sounds and other things going on around the home.

'Nnnnng, five more minutes,' Hurst muttered in a sleepy voice. His hand trailed further down the Alice's body and felt the man's morning wood. He rubbed his hand back and forth over the erection for a few moments, enjoying the feel of it. A grin crossed his face and he opened his eyes. He was awake now.

'Ho, ho, ho. What's this ye've got 'ere?' he said with a short laugh. Hurst climbed on top of the other man then scowled as he realised he had one too. 'Well fuck! Wha' the fuck did ye 'ave te go an' do tha' fer? Fuckin' Alice fuckin' makin' me fuckin' hard in the middle of the fuckin' night! I gots a job te do, don't I?! I can' go messin' 'round wi' the mother fuckin' Alice! Fer fuck's sake!'

Hurst clambered off the man, glared at him and scowled. Now he had to fix him self with the Alice watching. He stared at the man long and hard with a nasty look in his eyes, daring the man to watch him before he turned around, leaned against the wall and stuck his hand down his pants. He closed his eyes, tilted his head back and let out a low moan as he began to stroke himself off. He muttered the name "Alice" under his breath a few times as he jerked himself off then released one loud cry as he orgasmed into his hand. The joker pulled out his hand, looked at how much gravy he'd released then wiped it on the windowsill beside him.

'All right. Time fer a piss,' he said, sounding far more relaxed. He left the Alice tied up inside while he went outside to take relieve himself against a nearby tree. He whistled a bit while he worked then shook himself out and rolled his head. When he came back, he struck the Alice across the face with the hand he'd used to jerk himself off with. He hadn't even washed his hands yet, not that there was anything to wash his hands with in the ferret's hut.

'I'm goin' te untie ye now. But if ye run, I'll chase ye down an' pound ye til ye don't know ye own face any more. The ropes'll go back on too. Ye ken?' he asked. He waited for an answer before starting to unravel the long, handkerchief rope. He tucked most of it away but with a small length he tied up the Alice's wrists, up his front and around his neck to make a lead. He wasn't taking any chances but he needed the Alice to be able to walk on his own. 'This is fer ye own good, arright? This way I'll keep ye close at 'and so ye ain't get lost, eaten or worse.'

When he was getting all touched by Hurst, he had stop himself from letting out any sounds. Yukio did like this cute little sleepy voice, and almost let out a sound. It was pretty hard for Yukio though, to keep himself quiet. Looking at the man, looking into those eyes there.

"You know full well what I have right now," Yukio said right back in a mutter, more so under his breath. Looking up at the man who was now ontop of him, he was a little surprised but he was more surprised by what he said next. Yukio laughed to himself, with all how Hurst was acting right now before he climbed off him. "Well I am sorry. I didn't mean to get you all hard," Yukio said, teasing him a little now.

Yukio watched the man, as he watched him but tried to not watch him while he was handling himself over there. Though his attention was perked up, when he heard his 'name' get mentioned in such a tone like that. Yukio tried his best to blank out what sounds he could hear though, trying to keep his mind clean and not in the gutter.

When Yukio was left alone, he glad that he could clearly think to himself more. Yukio had to keep his head clear, but it wasn't easy since he had a damn erection that been bothering him since he woke up that morning! Yukio breathed in and out, as he tried to make his own erection to calm or go down. What he didn't expect was getting smacked right across his face. Yukio growled out, as he tried to keep his mouth shut.

Yukio huffed out toward the man, but he couldn't keep his mouth open. "Don't touch me like that, don't smack me again," Yukio started to say to him. I wont run from you, because I rather not get lost or hurt like last time," Yukio continued to say to him, answering him in a way. Yukio watched the man unravel the ropes, as he could feel his body feel less restricted from not being all tied up.

Yukio let out sigh, rolling his eyes before he looked away from Hurst. "Yeah I know, you are just using me though. It's fine, the sooner I leave the sooner I can get out of here and not be here again."

'Aye, I ken. What de ye 'spect me te do 'bout it?' Hurst snapped. 'Sheeh! I ain't 'bout te jerk it orf fer ye!'

The joker shot the Alice a nasty glare as the man laughed. There were good laughs, such as when Hurst was performing, and there were bad laughs, such as when the aces took him down a notch or two. The Alice was not laughing for any good reason and that put Hurst in a foul mood.

'Damn straight, ye ought te be sorry! Fuckin' pervert!' he snapped.

Hurst's private time didn't last long but there were a lot of intense sounds coming from him. He started to pant and rock his hips into his hand. There were mutters of "Oh yeah, like that, Alice!" and even a few "Ah! No! It's sensitive!" Hurst bit his lower lip and at one time opened his eyes to look over at the Alice. His tongue traced along his lip and for a moment he considered the wisdom of letting the Alice join in.

Hurst looked at the Alice and grabbed his face to look at where he'd slapped. It was nice and red. It looked good on him. In the back of Hurst's mind, he wondered what it would be like to slap other parts of the Alice and if they'd turn as nice a red as that. A perverted look crossed the joker's face and he looked down at the Alice's erection. It was only decent that he help the man out there. He couldn't be blamed for a little stress relief.

'If ye don' wan' te be slapped, don' give me 'nother hard on!' Hurst yawned in reply. He stretched out and shook himself off. He was ready to go.

'Good. Whether ye like it or no, I'm ye safest bet until she comes along,' the joker said, meaning the Cheshire Cat. 'At least I 'ave ye safety at 'eart.'

Hurst looked over at the Alice and studied him. He thought for a moment and came over to rest his hand on his shoulder.

'I got a job te do, ye can' blame me fer tha'. If I ain't do it, they'll fuck me o'er til I'm a cacklin' wreck,' he explained. 'Now come on. Ye got a 'ard on te fix an' I'm sure ye're needin' a piss by now.'

Yukio felt that hand was on his face, but Yukio moved against the hand like he didn't want his face to be touched. Shaking his head, as Yukio stared at the man while he laughed a little. "I didn't mean to do that all," Yukio commenting, with a roll of his eyes.

Yukio didn't admit it there, but he guessed that Hurst was safer then him walking around by himself. Sighing, "Yeah, I hate to admit but you are right. I wouldn't be doing well by myself, since I don't know what goes around here in this world," Yukio said, admitting that Hurst was right on that fact.

"I am curious about this Cheshire character. I wonder if she mad or crazy as the other ones," Yukio said, refferring about the past Cheshire Cats.

Yukio was ready for another hit, but was relieved to feel the hand on his shoulder. Hearing about that predicament, he shrugged his shoulders. "I can't really blame you. I won't blame my coach if he works me too hard, I know he just wants us to win," Yukio said, trying to relate to other situation with his own. Yukio gave a real strange look, "You are gonna help me?" Yukio asked bluntly with his face starting to go red.

Yukio had someone pleasure him before but it had been a damn long time. Yukio would be pretty sensitive down there and he was already sensitive, since he forget to handle himself sometimes.

'Well, don' do it agin!' Hurst said firmly. He didn't want to be getting all hard with the Alice around. It was inappropriate and would get him in far more trouble than it was worth! What if the Red Queen found out? She'd start to assume the previous Black Joker was in cohorts with the Alice. That was a dangerous situation for either of the two men to be in.

'I cannae tell ye 'bout the Cheshire Cat. I already told ye too much. Jus... if she appears, ask fer her 'elp,' Hurst muttered, resting his hands on his hips a moment. He looked around and shifted uncomfortably. It was only a tiny bit of advice but it was still enough to get his head chopped off.

Hurst shot the Alice a nasty look when the Alice asked if he was going to help him.

'Ain't I just said tha'? Hurry up affore I change me mind an' leave ye te walk 'round wi' ye captain at attention all day,' he snapped. He tugged on the handkerchief rope and lead the Alice outside. He took them over to a tree - a different tree to the one Hurst had used before - and came up behind the Alice.

'All right. No need te be 'larmed but I'm goin' te take down ye pants,' he muttered into the Alice's ear. He rested his hands on the Alice's hips before undoing the man's zipper. He'd never seen one before so it took two hands a bit of jiggling to work it out. He then pulled everything down to knee-height, his hands trailing down the Alice's body as he crouched. He leaned in and gave the Alice's arse a little kiss before standing back up. Next, Hurst traced his hands back up those thighs and cupped the man's erection with two hands.

'Ye're big, ain't ye?!' he said with a laugh. 'I ain't think I want that inside me.'

One hand trailed up inside the Alice's shirt while the other stroked the man's cock. He had a hard grip but it was slow at first. Hurst leaned in and took a deep breath at the Alice's ear before licking up behind the sensitive organ.

'Have ye e'er 'ad this done fer ye affore, Alice?' he asked in a breathy tone. His hand started to work harder, faster as he stroked the skin up over the head of the Alice's cock. 'Jus' relax inte it an' let me do all the work.'

Yukio wanted to know more about this Cheshire Cat but decided to not push his luck around the man. Yukio was just silent, as Yukio moved to go along with the man. Going on outside with him, his eyes strained from the light but quickly readjusted to the light. Going to the tree, he stopped as he looked around before felt Hurst get behind him.

Was this really happening to him? Was Hurst gonna really do this? Those questions were answered, when he felt his pants get fumbled with. "You are doing fine, just take it easy," Yukio said to the man when he was playing with the zipper and not making fun of him. Feeling his pants get pulled down, before they were at his knees.

Feeling the light kiss, Yukio bit his lip before he was erection was completely in show. "I'm big? Well thank you Hurst, I bet you are too," Yukio said laughing a little now.

Feeling the hand stroking, as Yukio started to let out light little groans and even some moans. Hearing the voice, he nodded his head as he let out another moan but it was louder though. "I-I have...When I-I was in r-relationship," Yukio said moaning out.

Yukio let Hurst do his work, but he was continuing to moan out more. "You do good job."

'Aye. What sort o' pants are these, anyhow? You Otherlanders sure wear weird clothes,' Hurst said.

Hurst quickened the pace and spread his fingers so the Alice would feel each one individually. His other hand reached up to the other man's left nipple and began rolling it around between thumb and finger. Hurst exhaled heavily and bit into the Alice's earlobe. He loved the sounds of the Alice's moans and groans. Hurst had to control his breathing and keep focus so he wouldn't get aroused again. He didn't want this to turn into sex. Okay, he did but it was a bad idea - a very bad idea.

'Wha' c'n I say; I'm experienced,' Hurst said with a breathy laugh. He nuzzled into the Alice's hair and moaned softly. His hips started to work back and forth, bumping his crotch against the Alice's arse. He started to whisper into the Alice's ear. 'Tha's it. Ye like tha', don't ye? Fuck ye're hard. I bet ye'll cum in no time, ye fuckin' pervert.'

Soft fingers raked down the Alice's chest as Hurst crouched down to the ground. He put his hands on the Alice's hips and turned him around so he was facing the man's cock. He scooped up a bit of the pre-cum leaking there and spat on his fingers so he had enough lubricant on them. He then moved his hand behind the Alice and pressed two finger up against the man's tight ring of muscle. As he started to circle and flick over it, he leaned forward and flicked his tongue over the tip of the Alcie's cock. He wrinkled his nose a moment, thinking how long it had been since the man bathed, but there was nothing he could do about it. It wasn't as if the joker hadn't been in messy situations before.

Leaning forward, Hurst took the head in his mouth and gave it one big suck. At the same time, he thrust two fingers inside the man's pucker. He spread his fingers a little and started to work his way around the man's hole, trying to find the sweet spot. Every man was different but the prostate was always in the same approximate place. He just had to find the place that made the Alice moan and shiver the most.

Yukio moaned out more, feeling the pace quicken with those strokes around his shaft. Yukio gasped out, feel the touching of his nipple. Yukio groaned out, as he heard those moans and groans from Hurst. It was making him feel really good. Yukio wanted release, but hopefully this would turn into sex or he wouldn't..last that long.

"Experienced you are," Yukio said with a groan leaving his lips next. Yukio started to move his hips, moving his hips with Hurst now to meet with the other's. "I do like it! I just haven't had anyone touch me in so long~" Yukio said with a moan. "My hips are meeting with yours..I am sorry~" Yukio said with his face getting a little red now.

Yukio looked down at the male, as he felt his body get moved around. Yukio was a little embarrassed that he was already leaking, but he should have guessed from all of this stimulation he was receiving. Feeling the fingers, his body tensed a little as his entrance was teased with those fingers. Yukio tried to relax again, even when he felt Hurst start to suck him off. A sharp gasp came from when those fingers entered as his head went back a little.

Those fingers working around, was causing him squirm and groan out before he let out such loud moan when Hurst found his spot. When his touched, Yukio tried to grab at the other's hair even with the restrictions around his hands. "D-Doing a good j-job," Yukio said.

"Hurst, do more please," Yukio said, starting to beg a little as he felt his release start to climb up more.

'Nothin' wrong wi' a tad o' 'sperience!' Hurst said with a laugh.

'Tha's it. Pump those hips. Show me 'ow much ye like it,' Hurst purred into the Alcie's ear. He didn't mind at all that the Alice was working his hips in time with him. The joker shivered and let out a groan. He had to be careful now. He had to be real careful. He opened his mouth and sucked softly on the back of the Alice's neck, tasting him. 'Ye taste good, Alice.'

'When were the las' time ye were touched?' Hurst asked as he continued to work over the man's cock. He took the head in his hand and wrapped his fingers around it. He rubbed at the glans and tickled the tip with his fingertip. Hurst started to draw little patterns around the tip and head before sliding his hand back down around the shaft, grasping it hard. It wasn't hard to see that Hurst enjoyed playing with men's cocks. He was naturally a switch who enjoyed getting it anywhere he could. He could take top or bottom, man or woman. He really didn't mind so long as he go as good as he gave. Currently he was enjoying how much the Alice moaned and groaned.

"D-Doing a good j-job," Yukio said.

Normally Hurst would have made a comment at that but he currently had a mouth full of cock. Instead he took one big gulp and planted his face down on the Alice's cock, taking in as much as his throat could handle. He sucked hard as he pulled back then let out a long moan, causing his mouth to vibrate around the sensitive organ. He started to bob back and forth, making little moans as he worked.

Meanwhile, those two fingers had found the sweet spot and were rubbing it furiously. He pressed the pads of his fingers into the prostate and rubbed back and forth before almost pulling out. He then slammed his two fingers back inside, striking hard at the prostate. He kept slamming his fingers down perhaps five times before going slow and circling around the area. He always kept his nails as short as possible so he could scrape the tips of his fingers through the Alice's hole without injuring it. He started to feel around and rub at different areas but always came back to the one spot that made the Alice squirm.

Yukio looked down at Hurst, looking at the man that was there. "Last time? It was with my boyfriend, well my ex boyfriend now. Maybe a couple months now," Yukio answered with another moan leaving her lips. Yukio moaned out, as he was getting more pleasure from the all of sucking at the moment.

He could feel those fingers, as he felt them all moving around and causing pleasure going throughout his whole body. Yukio was starting to get to his limit, as he bucked his hips in his mouth. He tried to keep his hips still, as Yukio was moaning so much from all of the pleasure.

Shaking his head, as he felt his body hit his limit. He was close, really close to his own climax.

"H-Hurst. I am gonna do it, I am gonna cum right now," Yukio said to the male before he let out a howl. Yukio came, and it came out in thick ropes as his face was completely red. Trying to cover his red face, as he was panting out from all pleasure that still coursing through his body.

His body was shaking, as he tried to keep himself from not falling to his knees. "D-Damn..that was fun."

Hurst gagged slightly as the Alice bucked into his mouth. He shot a nasty look at the man before continuing. He pulled off a moment to lick along the shaft of the Alice's cock before nibbling on the frenulum. He then engulfed the cock again and ran his lips over it, all the way to the base. His throat swallowed around the head a few times before he pulled back, getting into a bobbing rhythm once more.

The joker's fingers continued working as his mouth filled with cum. He kept going, forcing Yukio to ride out his climax. Soon Hurst's mouth was full and bursting at the seams. Cum dribbled out of the edges of his mouth and he was forced to pull back. He spat out the white cream and sucked on his tongue to get some saliva going. He swilled it around his mouth and spat again before wiping his face on his sleeve and looking up at the Alice.

'Just "fun" aye?' he said incredulously. 'Ye look like ye're 'bout te fall o'er!'

Hurst stood up and brushed himself off all over before moving to stand behind the Alice. He held the man's dick once more and pointed it towards the bushes.

'All right. Ye piss, I'll target,' he ordered. He still wasn't going to let the Alice go to do this himself.

Yukio looked at the joker, watching how much he was taking into his mouth. Seeing how it just came out his mouth, it was kind of hot scene to someone take so much into the mouth. Yukio had ridden out his whole climax, panting still a little from all of this fun.

"Yeah well that happens to a guy who hasn't gotten anything in some time. I haven't gotten laid recently okay.." Yukio said a little ashamed of what he said. It was out now, and there was nothing he could do about it right now.

Yukio felt him hold his dick, before he heard the directions. "You are asking me to piss like this? This may..take some time though. I get a little..nervous you could say," Yukio said. Yukio tried to relax what body parts he could, as he let it flow right out of him.

It was relief, just to be able to pee at that moment. When he was done, he chuckled a little. "So can I just call you Joker for now? Until you want to actually give it to me? I think I told you mine, but you keep on calling me Alice." Yukio heard something, hearing some movement nearby but it had stopped.

"This place plays with your mind really."

'Aye. I ain't much better. I been a little, how'd ye say it, "tied up" of late,' Hurst replied. 'Nothin' te be 'shamed of.'

Hurst smirked as he held onto the Alice's cock. He was enjoying this. He tilted his head over the other man's shoulder and watched him pee. It took a little while but soon there was a good stream of fluid coming from the man's body. It looked like he needed the relief. Finally, when the Alice was done, Hurst shook him out and let him go. He snuggled in the man's neck a moment and licked the nape, just for fun.

'Ye did good. Lemme guess, tha' were ye first time at havin' some'un hold ye,' he said.

The joker pulled up the man's pants and fiddled with the zip. He didn't quite understand how it worked but he managed to pull it up without the Alice's dick getting caught. He then did up the belt and settled everything in place.

'Ye c'n call me Hurst if ye like. I used te be the Black Joker but things 'appened,' Hurst said casually, trying to make light of it. He looked away and said nothing a moment before giving the Alice a crooked smile. 'Yeah, I know ye name's not Alice. Ye ain't told me ye real name yet an' I ain't care te hear it affore.'

'Aye. Tis safer durin' the day, mind ye. Come on. Foller me an' stay close,' he ordered. He took the lead coming from the Alice's neck and pulled him along like a dog. It amused him, really, to have the Alice following him around in that manner.

-

Yukio was happy to be able to relief himself, as he was now empty in the bladder. "It is the first time, that I have had someone hold me like that," Yukio said as he had to stop himself from laughing with how he was reacting.

Yukio heard his name, knowing the man's name now. "Your name is Hurst. Well Hurst, I am glad to know the man's name who been keeping me safe..and gave me a good release," Yukio said to him. "My name is Yukio. I am okay though..if you want to keep calling me that.." Yukio said after.

Yukio went along, as he walked with the man and tried to stay close to him. While he walked with him, he saw the other people and creatures that were around the area at the moment. He had a question though now, "So is there anything else you want to tell me? That I should know about."

"So I guess I am pretty important like that family member of mine. I don't want to put anyone in danger though, because I guess...guilt would eat me up," Yukio said but noticed something moving around. Seeing something, he moved his hands to try to wipe his eyes. "Did you..see that?"

'Ye should do it more often,' Hurst replied. He loved having his dick held in almost any situation.

Hurst nodded and stretched out at the Alice offered his name.

'No 'arm in callin' ye Yukio when it's just us. Tis probably best if nobody kens we exchanged names. If anyone thought I were makin' friends wi' the Alice, I'd 'ave me 'ead chopped off,' he said, rubbing his neck as if it was sore at the very thought of being chopped. 'Sides, I thought ye hated bein' called the Alice. Are ye used te it already?'

The joker wasn't particularly bothered by the people of Wonderland. It was the other joker, the chess pieces, the other playing cards and especially the aces he was more worried about. No doubt they would soon discover he had the Alice and try to take it off him. They would reap the reward and Hurst would get tied up again.

'There ain't really much more I can tell ye, without causin' us both more trouble than it's worth. I guess I could tell ye we ain't the same people the last Alice met. Those old foggies 'ave grown old and carked it already. Wonderland's still the same, mind ye. Nothin' really changes, jus' the balance o' power. Currently the red kingdom and the black kingdom are 'bout e'en. White's no more. The last White King and White Queen died two generations ago. The black kingdom took o'er them,' Hurst explained, thinking about what else he could say. 'Jus' stay te the paths an' don' lose ye head.'

'Aye, ye're the most powerful player in the whole game - but don't tell nobody I said that. Don't tell nobody nothin' I told ye or I'll regret it,' he said, giving a harsh yank on the chain. Hurst glanced around when Yukio spoke up but shrugged. 'I see a lot o' things. Which thing am I meant te see?'

"If it just us, you can call me Yukio and I can call you Hurst," Yukio suggested for them. Yukio heard more about, he slowly nodded his head. "You right, we don't need your head be rolling away," Yukio said with a nod of his head. Hearing the question though. he laughed nervously, "I guess I am kind of getting use to you calling me Alice," Yukio said in a more hushed tone.

Yukio heard the information, he wanted to. He was glad to hear to all of that information, as he walked the same path along the way. Looking around, he was surprised to hear that though. "I don't think I am that powerful, It just nice to hear that from someone," Yukio commented more under his breath.

Yukio walked forward, as he was yanked around like that. "I saw two eyes. Two cat like eyes," Yukio said looking around as he saw them again. "I think she found us now.." Yukio commented before someone showed up infront of them. There she stood there, in all her good.

"Hurst...and did I hear..this is the new Alice.." The cheshire female spoke out.

'Aye. That's what I were gettin' at,' Hurst replied. 'Good. The rest o' the people 'ere will likely call ye the Alice too. WE usually go by titles rather than names. People jus' call me the other joker after it were taken.'

Hurst scowled. Ah shit, he'd said it now! He should have thought harder before he'd spoken. He hadn't wanted the Alice to know anything about that. It was none of the man's business and he'd no doubt find out later.

'Ye are. Ye're jus' new. Ye ain't ken what ye can do yet. Now stop wi' the questions. Ye're puttin' me in enough danger as it is,' he snapped. If he'd said that the Alice was the most powerful person in Wonderland and could certainly take out the beloved Queen of Hearts, he would be killed off for sure.

'Ah twally-washer! It's her,' he scowled, already getting a knife from out of his sleeve. He checked it to make sure it had a heart, flicked it to change away the spade and held it up ready to fling at the creature when it arrived. When stood there as bold as brass, he flung the throwing knife at her and flipped out another from his wrist. They kept going straight through her but he kept going.

'Git ye furry cunt out o' me path. Ye ain't wanted, ye manky bawheed! Git!' he snapped at her as he strode forward, throwing his knives. 'I'll skin ye alive an' give ye fur te the Furrier.'

Yukio nodded his head, as he heard the next bit of information that was coming from the man. "By titles instead of names. It's good to know," Yukio said to himself, mostly to himself. Other Joker? What was Hurst talking about now?

Yukio was gonna add something when he saw catlike woman there as she watched the two of them from there. The female moved away, as she watched the knives fly by her. Dinah started to cock her head in a curious manner as she just avoided them with such ease. Yukio forward, not wanting to get too far from Hurst at all.

"Oh why must you act like that?~ I didn't do anything wrong and I have my reasons why I didn't step into all of that bullshit with the queen? She can scare me sometimes and I like playing...the more neutral ground~" Dinah said with a sway of her body.

Her eyes caught onto something, and it was Yukio. They looked at each other, as Yukio tried to not look her directly in the eye. "This male you have...looks so familar. Like from the stories.." She said moving about, disappearing and repearing to be near Yukio.

"Very familiar. You got yourself a Alice huh? Doesn't look like one really, but they all have that gold like yellow hair and those eyes that are filled so much wonder.." Dinah said before stepping away. "I must know, how did you find the Alice Hm? or is that your secret?"

'Git focked!' the joker shouted.

Hurst still threw the knives at the woman, one time nearly clipping one of her catlike ears. He scowled and became more agitated with every time she dodged his throwing knives. The knives started to turn black and they clearly had the Black Joker's designs on them rather then the Queen of Hearts'.

'Ye're up te no good, tha's why!' the joker snapped. 'Ye're goin' te take the Alice orf me or twist 'im 'gainst me! He's MINE, I tells ye! I found 'im, I git first dibs on 'im an' I ain't lettin' the meddlesome likes o' ye take 'im orf me!'

As the Cheshire Cat appeared next to Yukio, Hurst grabbed the man, pulled him close and wrapped his arms around him. He scowled and glared at her before positioning himself between Yukio and Dinah. He'd do anything to get the Alice away from the Cheshire Cat. The shapeshifter would only convince the Alice not to go with the joker. He'd escape or follow the cat's advice in getting out of Wonderland. The Queen of Hearts would personally see to it that Hurst experienced a slow and painful death if the Alice was lost to her because of the Cheshire Cat.

'He don't 'ave te look like an Alice te be one. They can come in all sorts,' he said, still clinging to Yukio. Hurst scowled but was relieved when she stepped away. He supposed there was no harm in telling her. She probably already knew. 'He were in the Caterpillar's trap, already passed out. I saved 'im an' now I'm delverin' 'im te the beloved Queen of Hearts.'

That was when the joker realised most of his knives were black instead of red or gold. He raised his hand and they all flew backwards up his sleeve. There was no proof he'd "betrayed" the Red Queen and if anyone told her, he'd deny it.

Dinah had hissed out when one of them had clipped her ear before she saw something. Saw something very interesting but she would keep that to herself for now. She wouldn't tell him yet, she would keep it to herself.

Dinah kept this human like form, not going back to her other more..natural form one would say. "Someone sure is possessive over the Alice. What would I do with the Alice.." Dinah muttered noticing the stance in Yukio. Yukio was trying to get out of the way but not far away from Hurst, before he felt those arms around him.

Feeling those arms around he looked over or at Hurst and at this Cheshire woman that was there.. When she was away far enough, she took the form of her more cat like form. "Better form. They do, and I do too. You were shocked when you saw me in that form huh Joker.." Dinah commented. Dinah laughed, "I knew that," she said.

Yukio had noticed it too, before he spoke in more hushed tone more toward Hurst. "The knives," Yukio mutterd under his breath before he sighed out.

"Will you two just stop fighting please? If you must, I don't know what is even happening. I am not like the other Alice, I have no knowledge but I know how to make decisions. He came to save me..and at this moment. I trust him..more then you.." Yukio stated with a shake of his head.

Those eyes narrowed as there were just eyes and her mouth, as she slowly spoke out. "Watch it Alice. Don't hurt the people who want to help you, and trust people who will hurt you~" she said before she made her complete disappearance.

Hurst smirked when he actually managed to hit the Cheshire Cat. Not everybody could say they'd managed that with the way she disappeared all the time. He continued to position himself between the Alice and the Cheshire. He doubted Dinah would actually do anything to harm the Alice but she might make him disappear and take him away. If Dinah took Yukio, Hurst and everybody else in Wonderland would have no way of tracking them. The Cheshire could go anywhere she pleased, even the most sacredly locked tombs.

'I ken exactly what ye'd do wi' the Alice' Hurst snapped, holding out another knife. 'Ye'd give 'im advice an' twist 'is 'ead! That's what ye always do! Ye may say ye're neutral but ye're always got ye're finger in the pie.'

'I jus' ain't seen ye in tha' form fer a long while,' he commented. The joker wasn't going to admit it but he found Dinah's human form positively adorable. How he'd love to play with that long tail and fluffy ears. He rolled his eyes while she laughed and lowered the knife he had in his hand. He still gripped it tight but at least he wasn't openly threatening her.

Hurst glanced across at Yukio when the guy whispered to him then grimaced. If Yukio had seen the knives, Cheshire sure would have too. Something felt like it was seething inside Hurst's gut, as if the Aces had already taken hold of him. In a short panic, he glanced around the forest just to make sure they weren't lurking around, watching them. He wouldn't be surprised if they were waiting for the opportunity to ruin him.

'See, Cheshire! Ye can jus' shut it!' Hurst snapped. He was very pleased indeed that Yukio was siding with him. He waited for her to leave before muttering to Yukio. 'Thank ye. Now come on, I wan' te get past the Hatter's affore night time.'

Hurst pulled the Alice along at a fast but steady pace. He had his knife out still, in case any other blighter came to disturb them, and kept surveying the forest like a hawk searching for its prey. When they came ot a clearing in the wood, Hursttook Yukio over to the bushes and crouched low, waving at him to do the same.

'We're goin' te 'ave te get past the Hatter, March Hare and Dormouse,' he explained. 'They're spies fer the Red Queen an' if they spot us, the Aces won't be far behind,' he explained. He gave a wicked smirk as he watched them trying to have their tea.

It was always one minute to teatime at the Hatter's place. It was a curse placed on them by Time himself. All day they sat at that table, pouring tea and piling their plates with food without actually eating or drinking any. As soon as the cups came to their lips, they were thrown back in their chairs and the tea poured itself back into the pot. They had been mad to begin with but the constant torture of always being one minute before teatime had driven them insane. As such, they weren't as useful as they once had been so they weren't sent on missions. They just paroled the forest and sent detailed letters back to the queen of what was going on.

'Ye stay 'ere. When the smoke fills the air, ye're te run te the other side o' the clearin' an' hide in behind the trees. Ye 'ear me?' Hurst whispered, not taking his eyes off the Hatter's table.

• Saga locked this topic