what is your favourite opening and ending song from any yaoi anime ?

sarah3161

"Kimi = Hana" by Pigstar, Junjo Romantica's Season 1 opening theme.

Almost all of the music they used for the anime was awesome to me. They're all on my iPod and they get a ton of play time.

• Like 1

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• anigurung

• <3Gaara

• DemonKittenz

I think my favorites are:

Opening:

Hana=Kimi - Junjou Romantica season 1

Tsuki no Kaasu - Loveless

Ending:

The ending theme to Mirage of Blaze (don't know the name -.-')

@sarah3631 I agree with you about the words to the opening of MoB, they really do fit them well, I just don't like the song all that much....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Junjo romantica's openings and endings :msn_red_fox 15

Especially Kimi- Hana! I've the piano version, too, and it is so sweet :msn_red_fox 3

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Generally i like them all but the one i'd never forget is the opening 1 of "Kyo Kara Maoh!". Actually i sing it every time i take a shower! ^^"

• Like 1

AHHHH....will i be killed in my sleep by anygrey fujoshi's if i say ...I havn't liked any off the openings to any yaoi (DADADAAAAA) Most of the yaoi animae i've seen particularly junjou romantic i thought were really....sickeningly cute (this is just my opinion you can troll it if ou want) The opening tittle had freakin' flowers griong behind them and holding hands and singing about how everything's cute and i wuv you and stuff like that. Bieng a bit of an Emo i like dark intriging songs with an upbeat rock bits or creepy carnival sounding muisic and i mostly read yaoi manga so i havn't seen much yaoi animae like that. And i always skip the opening bits because they sound so creepishly cute and sweet (yeah i'm a bit of a freak i know) and happy so i i've never liked a yaoi opening

• Like 1

hmmm,, there are many,, including Junjou Romantica, Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi, Papa to Kiss in the Dark, Gokujyo no Koibito but i think the best is the songs from Gravitation especially Glaring Dream,, i'm still learning it's piano piece and i've almost memorized its lyrics.. LOL!! XD

• Like 1

"ahem"

*taps microphone*

"SONO TE HANASANAIDEEEEEE,HANASANAIDEEEEEE!!!!!! BOKU GA SOBA NI IRU KARA! DONNA TOKI DEMO WARATTE WARATTE! HANA WO SAKASETE YO!!!"

and also

"TATOE MOSHI KIMI GA! SEKAI NO HATE NI ITE MO! IMA SUGU NI,MITSUKERU YO!"

:leaf6:

(don't have a fav ending)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

my favorite opening has to be jjr season 1 opening it and the opening to kyo kara maoh are probably the only openings i actually watched every episode!!!!! as for endings i usually dont watch those just cause i want to get to the next episode!rabbit8

• Like 1

AHHHH....will i be killed in my sleep by anygrey fujoshi's if i say ...I havn't liked any off the openings to any yaoi (DADADAAAAA) Most of the yaoi animae i've seen particularly junjou romantic i thought were really....sickeningly cute (this is just my opinion you can troll it if ou want) The opening tittle had freakin' flowers griong behind them and holding hands and singing about how everything's cute and i wuv you and stuff like that. Bieng a bit of an Emo i like dark intriging songs with an upbeat rock bits or creepy carnival sounding muisic and i mostly read yaoi manga so i havn't seen much yaoi animae like that. And i always skip the opening bits because they sound so creepishly cute and sweet (yeah i'm a bit of a freak i know) and happy so i i've never liked a yaoi opening

i have to agree with that i actually prefer manga (particulaly hard yaoi) and i always skip openings and closings to all yaois except jjr its not the opening its self i like its the song! and i love the creepy too like higurashi:5yoyo34:

• Like 1

The ending from No.6

the song is Rokutousei no Yoru by Aimer.

No.6 is a great anime, it's not labeled as yaoi or even shounen-ai but it does have guys kissing... Oh well, the song is great and sad and has made tear up a couple of times...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Only two people mentioned Gravitation :o!!!

I've been listening to the opening, ending, and 'Rage Beat' like so much over the past couple of months lol! Whenever I'm in the car it goes on, for sure!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

woah O_O nice topic.

Hmmm... I like Sekai de Ichiban Koishiteru by Kita Shuuhei OP from Sekaiichi Hatsukoi

then the ending song will be Aikotoba - Sakura Merry Man ... this song reminds me of that cute bunny going circles while holding his wand.

I chose sekaiichi song's since it has good rhythm and contents. hehe and the others will be:

Monochrome factor's opening song

though shounen-ai i really like all of KYOU KARA MAOU'S SONG!!!

• Like 1

I really like them all, but my no.1 will be Sekai de Ichiban Koishiteru by Kita Shuuhei, opening of Sekaiichi...every time I hear it I feel so so happy and start singing along :D

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oohh, my fav opening is from sekaiitchi hatsukoi 1 !! So catchy! Couldn't get it out of my head for days!

And my fav ending song is from okane ga nai. The duet is sounds so romantic!:hamtaro-005 (8):