Yo

Sanka

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
hearing that from the person who designed kinkymochi's signature makes me really happy. Thank you!

And yeah haha BDSM is too visually appealing to not play around with.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sanka

• auser

• Joyabe

• KatieMH25!

welcome to YO.

[Got a little spare time to browse YO today at the office :p]

And wow you guys &

broaden my mind in this introduction chat XD

I myself like to see blushing uke + be a dominant occasionally, like a kitten cute paws but can be fierce when the nails is out.

Now I don't keeping up with any anime at all, don't have more spare time than work + reading novel.

So now I'm 'blind' of anime maybe since 6 years ago XD

For mangas, I only read them occasionally.

And I'll definitely will contact you guys for anime recommendation in the future.

haha glad we could rouse your interest. I definitely read way more manga than I watch anime due to convenience factors. (i.e.it's a lot easier to read manga in a public transit than watch an episode lmao).

I hope you can go home from work soon lolol.

P.S. I've run into a lot of Graphic-takku members today lol. Nice to see fellow artists getting together.

wow, a new word in my vocabulary.. (hopefully not for everyday's use) ..thanks!:D Actually, I think I would take a cannibal over a vampire any day, I dislike them too much after all the crap I've been reading as a teenager..:)

do tell me - is Killing Stalking any good any more? I've dropped it a few months ago and have no regrets but might pick it up again when it's finished if it's truly truly good..

- you ARE in a good company:) so stay with us, take a cookie, turn on some music.. forget school:) #lifeadvice

I'm happy you say that.. we talked a lot about books before, but we should get together once & discuss manga now:) who knows - maybe you will broaden my mind as well:D (you certainly did so with books:)

Hi

!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Thank you! :) I'll take you up on that offer if I need to.

ahah yeah vampires are my fatal weakness as well. I also forgot to answer you BL novel question, I actually have never had the chance to get into them. I think it's just me not being able to find an easy to access site to read them off. Any good recommendations for a noob? I'd love to get into them.

- well, you came to the right site if you're looking for easy access to read them:D

as for recommendations, oh my god, I can give you so many good ones for all kind of kinks & taste, but how about Stealing Innocents by Cari Waiters to start with? It's the most f&cked up things I've ever read and I've read a lot.. It's dark, brilliant, twisted & amazing! we have similar taste when it comes to manga, so I'm pretty sure it will be the perfect book for you too! read it, it's absolutely brilliant!

All the credit goes to Suida for recommending it to me in the first place (who I'm not going to tag here, because I've already done it too many times today & I should stop:)

But beware, it's hardcore.

I'll for sure read it before school starts lolol. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll let you know if it traumatizes me or turns me on or both.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh! And ok the topic of KS it has some good parts and some lackluster parts. The suspense is killer though not gonna lie. You really just feel like screaming in frustration at times. I just want to know what's going to happen! To poor Yoonbum and to the psychotic Sangwoo. That's why I said I appreciate it more as a psychological drama rather than a BL it's really suspenseful.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol did you even ask me about that or am I just delusional?

yep, I have, just in a different message xD

yep, I can see that.. I had the same feeling with Moritat - it was much less about BL, much more about the actual plot:) Luckily, it was finished when I was reading it, so that made it much more enjoyable. I'm starting to think that most webtoons are much more fun once they're finished, it's even less about the waiting & more than the whole experience is just so much better if you read it all at once.

Speaking of plot-heavy stuff.. have you read Acid town? I mean, probably yes, but I have to ask just in case! I mean, it doesn't get more brilliant than that:D

As for Stealing Innocents, probably both:D and that's a sign of a good work, no?:)

Acid Town is amazing I loved it. I just wish the updates weren't so fucking slow lmao. Every time I got really into it I'd have to wait like two months for the next chapter which made me kind of less excited. I'm up to date with all the newer chapters though.

I definitely know what you mean by enjoying finished webtoons. It's harder to get into a story when you have to take a two week break every four chapters. I liked Moritat although it isn't one of my favorite webtoons.

it isn't my favorite either by any means, but I do prefer it over Killing Stalking:) Maybe because I really can't handle KS's art:(

yep, I stopped following Acid Town for this reason.. I will read it once it's finished! (although I don't trust this author after dropping my favorite Sora o Daite Oyasumi..;'(

Is that the one about the ghosts on the rooftop? That was good I didn't realize they were by the same author nor did I realize it had been dropped rip. I love Yakuza/Criminal/Mafiaso/etc. related pieces it's always interesting to see what stereotypes people will or won't use. There was a period in my yaoi life where I only read yakuza pieces lol.

I actually got into KS for the art haha I love Koogi's style although I know not everyone does.

yep, that's the one! and reading it knowing that it's dropped is much more tragic xD

iI like yakuza stories too, although here I tend to go towards more vanilla stuff like Totally Captivated or angsty stuff like Flaver or Rouge (Aka to Kuro is the other one that gets scanlated so torturously slow you almost wish you've never read it.. But don't mind me, dear scanlators, I still adore & love you & thank you for your hard work!:D

Oh yeah definitely. Translators are amazing I don't know how they do it like I know three languages fluently and grew up living around the world and if you told me to translate two pieces of text I would go brain dead. There are letters and phrases that don't even ///exist/// in other languages and you're somehow suppose to translate it lol.

Hello

!

Welcome to the forum~!

I hope 2018 is treating you well so far ^____^ ah, i do like blushing ukes as well. and also bold and teasing semes. hehe.. they're like one of my favourite stereotypes. but i do enjoy all kinds of different pairings as well.

anyways, i hope you'll find plenty of wonderful rp partners/friends here and discover amazing things around the forum. enjoy your time :)

thank you! I'm excited to see you more on the forums. Please take care of me.

Hi

Welcome to the YO Forums site! It seems to me that you have already gotten used to the site and meeting ppl so hope you continue to have a good experience here!!

@

Yo buddy, we already spoke ur cool and welcome here hope ya having a great time too~ and i bet ya do already xDD

fcbe9caca6547957754071c2495b9e62.jpg

and if ya wanna rp anytime just mes' me~

Ahaha nice running into you again and thank you. I'll definitely take you up on your offer to RP! The same applies to you, I always check my PMs.

Hey

!

Welcome to Yaoi Otaku :) Hope you're enjoying your time here and making all kinds of friends!!

As for what drew me into yaoi, I guess it was because of a friend XD

I was a cute innocent young person, and she showed me Junjou romantica (Yeah, not the best, but at that time I was fascinated) and then I started investigating.

Now, I don't like Junjou, and Misaki drives me insane, but still read it anyway... nostalgia, I think.

thank you so much for the warm welcome. Junjou Romantica was also my very first yaoi anime! What a coincidence. I actually fell in love with Misaki haha but I find him quite annoying now. I was only 13 back at the time. I thought it was super romantic and I was going through my shoujo phase. Anyways that was a interesting story lol thanks for sharing.