YO's Photography Contest - Childhood

Key

o6pACiN.jpg

~Theme: Childhood~

At the suggestion of YO's members, we decided to hold a new monthly contest - a photo competition.

The new theme is 'Childhood'. You can post pictures of plushies, drawings, toys, color or kids books and anything that reminds you of your childhood.

Bbin6a2.jpg

- The picture has to be taken by you

- The pic has to be related to the given theme

- You can use photo editing software to fix the levels, brightness, contrast and so on, but without adding effects (like using brushes on the picture)

- Each member can post only 1 entry

XcIJn2X.jpg

- All the participants get 3000 points

Start date: 04/01/2018

Closing date: 01/02/2018

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• littlelier

• addyLicious

• itnin5410

I used to love halloween and looking at the different decorations people put up. I always wanted to dress up as a kid or go trick or treating.

nquw5d.jpg

You learn to let things go.

My grandma used to give me these sweets whenever I visited her...now's a different story, but these sweet always remind me of my childhood:

oQQ9P4W.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
well I had it since my childhood, but you can buy them on your local Asian/Asia store. They are bound to have them, called Classic Series. Plus,
is it okay for us to comment on this kind of contest?

haha, Yesterday I visited my grandparents and found this. when I was about 4 years old, I drew this on the wall and my cutie grandmother was like: OH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOOSH! it's me!

haha ^ ^ it's unbelievable that they still have it there :D

15590219_10207920561313771_5669780019845551269_n.jpg?oh=57cad53fb86e7f13348282c118d0e385&oe=5AFBE2D2

That‘s the only thing left I have out of my childhood, besides a big amount of pictures :D

2i9j5tM.jpg

this isn't exactly a childhood drawing... but since it's hard to find something related to childhood here in dorms... I found this drawing I did years ago... It sucks lol but this is my representation of my childhood. I liked drawing ever since I was young. Too bad it never developed into something great; always at that level. But from time to time I still draw even knowing the outcome's not gonna be good anyway.

At least it's better than mine-when I try to draw something it run into a noodled drawing

When I saw the theme I immediately thought of this book of mine. I really loved it when I was 5 and I still keep it. My childhood was not only about books, but they were a big part of it.

attachment.php?attachmentid=38478&d=1517096629

Nothing reminds me more of my childhood than the games and toys I used to play with my siblings and friends. Jackstones and jumping rope!

VC2Bmfh.jpg

Hey! I'm still on time? Well, this little apple made of silver is a pendant that my father gave me when I was a kid. It wasn't my birthday or anything so it was a big surprise and I cherished it from then on^^

attachment.php?attachmentid=38514&d=1517517874