hiiii c:

Teruya

Hey guys!! My name is Teruya and i'm new here, please take care of me in the near future :Nice-to-meet-you-01

Since i've just joined this forum, I still don't really know how to use it but i believe i'll get used to it hehe.

Anyways, i just wanted to say hi and make new friends here! I hope i dont sound weird tho ^^;;;

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teruya

• Awesome ...I think YES>_<

• Racheal

• Ryuu_L

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Welcome to the YO Forums site! Hope you have a good experience here, I'm sure you will get used to the forums! There's quite a lot of help in the Help Desk section and the guides there will answer most of your questions though don't be too afraid to ask for help there if you get stuck!
^^

Happy New Year 2018 Wishes to you! :D Glad I was the first one to welcome you here! Hehe

Hi

!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Welcome to YO

I am sure you will have a great time here. You made the right decision to sign up here :cool:

Hello

!

Welcome to the forum~!

I hope 2018 is treating you well so far ^___^ don't worry, everyone here is very nice and helpful here, you'll be like home in no time. in the meantime, enjoy your time and don't be shy to drop by more often :)

Whats up man. I just joined last month so I'm not a senior here but I know you'll catch on quick! It's really easy to get used to everything and everyones super helpful. Let me know if you need anything.

5voox4.gif

Joining on the New Year, really cool �� yo man what's up welcome and really hope ya enjoy it here~

Hey there WELCOME TO OUR LITTLE MADHOUSE MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR JUST WANNA HANGOUT AND MEET NEW PEOPLE DROP BY CHAT ROOMS i HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH US

eO0QuKk.png[/center]

[/img]