What was the first japanese/korean band you've heard?

zemhi

aside from all the music in anime, a korean girl linked this to me:

not a band per se, but still, the first act i knew by name.

not really a fan, but the view is nice.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Andro

• Tsetsua

• morning_flower94

I don't know much about Japanese band...

Even though I love to watch Japanese anime since I was a kid, but I never know about the Japanese band so I can't said what Japanese band I've ever heard.....

But my 1st Korean Group Band I've heard is FT ISLAND, up until now I love them so much. Especially Hong Gi, I love his voice!!!!!!!:leaf3

ft-header.jpg

For the BoyBand, I like Super Junior.. They're all so handsome, cute & have a good voice (especially Ryeowook, I love him, his voice make me melting...):leaf15:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgfE5hkbrIsVUkY0V4DTGIvr1tinNS7herOi1qLomhhobEwT6u

• 3 weeks later...

The first jap. band i heard is arashi, and Kor. band is DBSK and Super Junior, 'cause the very first song i heard is Show me your love, a song that these two band sang together.

If you don't include anime openings/endings, I think the first Japanese band/singer I think I heard was Gackt, although I don't really remember. I don't listen to anything Korean (that I know of).

• 2 months later...

I don't know exactly if it was abingdon boys school or Nightmare. I liked the Openings from Darker Than Black and Death Note so much, that I started to hear other songs of the bands. And then I heard more and more J-Rock like MUCC, Girugamesh or Luna Sea :D

And Korean... Well, I heard one Korean song till now xD Royal Villain by Royal Pirates. I like it, but I'm not interested in other Korean songs.

• 2 months later...

SHINee's Lucifer was the first K-Pop video I saw when a friend did a prince of tennis amv with their song on animepalm forums & I've loved K-Pop ever since. I loved their song so much that i went through their songs ^^ Quite recently, ive liked hearing KPOP Shinwa and Girls Generation music :)

The first Korean band I've ever heard for the first time was H.O.T. when they were still together. As for the first Japanese band I heard I think it would have to be Kagrra.

• 8 months later...