The demons new bride (closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“Look at how frail you really are” yukie whispered as he smirked and kept jay close a gentle hand touching his mates cheek as he watched him squirm. “My venom marks you as mine and makes sure you can never ever leave my side or run away without me finding you again” Yukie declared as he held his mate closer and continued eating his dinner.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Sosuke0549

S..shit..this is bad...I can't...move.

Jay struggled not to cry as he kept his eyes low, not wanting to make eye contact with the other. Was there truly no escaping him? "I..h-hate you.." Jay muttered under his breath, he felt like he had a horrible fever.

“Love you to darling” yukie replied as he continued with dinner his free hand gently stroking and groping his mates ass as he enjoyed their shared time together. “It should be over in an hour then I can show you my room”

Jay shuttered, feeling the demons hand touch his ass. He desperately wanted to get away from Yukie but his body was paralyzed. Could Yukie eat any slower?! Jay tried to calm his anger, taking ragged breaths and dealing with the pain he was in, as the minutes passed he realized that the burning in his skin began to fad and he could wiggle his fingers.

“...well then since if finished dinner should I show you around your new home or do you want me to take you right now before our wedding?” Yukie teased as he ran an hand through his pets hair enjoying tormenting his new bride and playing with his soft hair clearly the demon not having had a toy for a very long time. “Mmh I’ll have to choose a nice dress and some jewelry it’s not every day a prince gets married~”

Jay bit his lip hearing Yukie's voice in his ear."N-no!" He muttered. He tried to pull away from the others touch but it was futile. When the demon king mentioned putting him in a dress he panicked. " W-what? Y-you'd seriously make me wear a dress! I-I'm not a girl! I don't even wanna marry you j-just...l-let go!" He wanted to resist Yukie but the venom in his blood stream was far too powerful. He was scared , wondering if the other would really try to sleep with him tonight.

“Mmh some lace around your collar would look really pretty” yukie admitted as he smirked and easily picked up his mate with one arm and carried him down the hallway to his bedroom fit for a king. “You will spend any time sleeping here” yukie explained as he set his bride down on the bed gently starting to undress jay.

Jay bit his lip as Yukie took him to the bedroom only to set him on the bed and start undressing him. The human panicked. "W-what are you doing! N-no I ..I don't.." He tried to move his body but it was futile. "W-wait! I'll l-listen! I..I'll stay h-here! Just stop! Please! Please Yukie!" His eyes watered. The thought of Yukie raping him, sent shivers down his spine. He was terrified.

“Mmh I don’t believe you” yukie whispered his tounge slowly trailing down his lovers chest as he continued undressing his prey and enjoying the moment.

Jay inhaled, and clinched his eyes shut feeling Yukie's tongue on his skin. "Please!! Y-yukie! I-I'm sorry for what I did and said!" He shutters feeling the demon remove his pants. "S-sorry...sorry.." He whispers, as tears started to crawl down his cheeks. "I-I promise -- I'll listen..I'll behave! " The touch and feel of Yukie's fingers frightened and disgusted him, this isn't what he wanted !

“You swear you’ll do whatever I say whenever I say no fighting or being mean about it?” Yukie asked as he bit jays chest quite hard leaving a nice little bite mark as a little show of power. “You would be willing to bow down to me without question and obey my every wish even if I wished for sex?” He added somewhat teasing him knowing full well his mate was to stubborn to agree.

Jay winced feeling Yukie bit his skin. When the demon spoke to him, he found himself meeting his gaze. He opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. He couldn't agree to Yukie's terms. He didn't want to have sex with him! He turned his head away, crying. "P..please..Yukie..I...stop...Please.." He sobbed.

“If you can’t agree to my terms then why should I?” Yukie asked as he grabbed some lube and gently forced his mate to reveal his body his lubed fingers slowly strestchung him out.

Jay's virgin body trembled feeling Yukie's fingers invade him. He gasped and began to quietly weep, not sure how to answer the demons question. He tried to hide his face, feeling ashamed and disgusting. He was too weak to resist, but that didn't stop him for trying. He tried to pull away from his forceful future husband , as if he could crawl away and escape. "I..it...h-hurts..Y-Yukie s-stop.. stop..p-please. " Jay' s front half began to react to the demons touch , and he started to get hard.

“It does not I’m being gentle enough” yukie replied as he smirked and touched jays memeber lightly a soft finger running up his hard member as he pondered what to do next.

Jay bit his lip, holding back his voice. He refused to let Yukie hear him. He wished he could get away. He just wanted to move! N-no...no...m-move! MOVE!! "s-stop it!!!" He shouted and his eyes flickered red as a strong force shoved Yukie away from him and he suddenly sat up, pulling the covers over his exposed body. "I hate you!!! I hate you!!" The floor shook, and any glass in the room suddenly shattered with no explanation. Yukie had just awaken his dormant demon side and the human couldn't control himself. "No! No! No! No!"

The bed snapped and cracks in the wall formed. Yukie would be able to sense incredible power ozing out of Jay's body however since he wasn't able to control it, he began panicking as images of a forgotten childhood flickered past his eyes lids. m...monster! I-I'm a monster. Not human..not human!

“ hey hey...” yukie replied as he looked at jay the demon himself surprised and a little horrified as he instantly backed away from his mate and held up his hands. “Jay if you keep this up you’ll destroy the place!” Yukie yelled walking over to jay and wrapping him up tightly in a blanket before holding him tightly. “Control yourself” yukie whispered willing to ride out the mans breakdown.

He's going to hurt me ! Yukie will...he's... Jay was terrified. More terrified then he was when Yukie began to touch him. He was scared of the monster he had suddenly become. No..no..c-can't trust anyone...no one! Everything Yukie said to him didn't even reach his ears as he screamed and sobbed, mentally breaking down. "Control yourself" Jay froze hearing those words and feeling someone's arms pull him into a tight and loving embrace. M...mom?... m...mom is that...you?....m-mom.

Jay slowly calmed down, relaxing in Yukie's embrace as he mistakes the demon king for his mother. "s-...sorry." He whispered. Jay closed his eyes and fell asleep in Yukie's embrace , feeling safe.

“Shit” yukie mumbled as he gently carried his mate to a different room and set him on the bed allowing his servents to go and clean up his room and the mess. “....” he was quiet as he sat in a chair near jays side and smoked a small window cracked open to let the smoke out as yukie pondered over what he had just learned and his new options on how to deal with his mate.

• 2 weeks later...

A few hours passed before Jay woke up. He slpwly fluttered his eyes open, he could smell the faint scent of cigarette smoke in the air. He groaned touching his face. He suddenly had a pain spliting headache. "..w...what...happened ?" The last thing the boy could recall was Yukie removing his clothes and touching him. He was just about to rape him when...when....when...I...I don't remember.. Did he stop? Jay turned his head to the side, frowning when he saw Yukie at his bed side. "..m-my head."

“Medicine is on the table next to the glass of water” yukie replied mentioning to the small nightstand. “We need to talk about what happened yesterday...I don’t allow creatures of darkness to consume my home so you should tell me everything about you being what you are” yukie added as he frowned a little and looked at his mate putting out his smoke and being creepily patient.

Jay glanced at the table near his bed and slowly sat up, reaching for the water and medicine. When Yukie said something about not allowing creatures of darkness to consume his home. He raised an eye-brow at him. Was he crazy? Yukie was a creature of darkness. He was a feakin demon! Jay didn't make eye contact with Yukie at all. He rolled his eyes, taking his headache medicine. " I don't know what your talking about. " He stared down into his glass of water, struggling to recall what exactly happened but nothing came to mind. "Last I checked you were being an jerk and tried to rape me.."

“...yes and then you went ballistic and destroyed my home and started going crazy” yukie replied as he frowned and looked at jay. “Where you created to be half demon or something?” Yukie asked curiously the demon interested in his mates other side. “Or are you a love child of a demon and human?” He added moving his chair a little closer as he studied his bride.

• 2 weeks later...

Jay was confused. What was the other talking about? "Your not making any sense. " He muttered, turning away. Jay didn't know it but he was in fact half demon. His demon side came from his father who just so happened to be a very powerful man.

"Would you stop looking at me like that. I'm ...I'm ..." He thought for a moment before his expression slowly began to change. He couldn't remember what happened when Yukie tried to sleep with him. His memory of that moment is nothing more than a haze. "...A-Am I...really not human?"

“I highly doubt your human your to violent and you where able to stop me” yukie replied as he looked at his bride and huffed a little before sitting on the bed beside him. “This would have been something to know when I first brought you home though” he admitted as he played with a strand of his mates hair.