The demons new bride (closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Jay blinked hearing the others response. He was the first human to see him? All of this...was by chance?

Jay leaned against the wall, only to sit on the ground and hide his face in his hands. What should he do?

Jay didn't seem to have anymore questions. He fell silent , keeping to himself, realising that his old life was gone and now.. He was stuck in this new one.

He refused to take a bath. Not when Yukie shared the room with him.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Sosuke0549

“Come and soak I won’t bite” yukie replied as he frowned and watched his mate wondering what exactly was on his mind.

Jay looked away.

"I'll take my bath when your done with yours. "

He muttered.

"I don't trust you..nor do I feel comfortable around you. "

He said rather bluntly.

What would his life be like now ? Would he walk in Yukie's shadow ? Following him like a dog on a leash?

“...being stubborn will get you nowhere..now come soak” yukie ordered not liking his mates defiance over something as simple as taking a bath.

Jay didn't move. He didn't want to move. Why should he ? Yes, Yukie was being nice to him but that didn't change the fact that he kidnapped him. He was now stuck in this new life, unable to truly return to his old life. Why does he want to take a bath so badly ? "No." He kept his head low, continuing to be defiant.

Yukie sighed as he got up and grabbed jay dragging him towards the bath with enough force that he threw his pet into the water not willing to let his pet think he could be defiant when his master ordered him.

When Jay heard the splash of water, he assumed that Yukie was done bathing. He tensed feeling the wet and nake demon grab him. His cheeks grew pink, embarrassed to see that other. "H-hey! What are you doing! L-let go!" Yukie pulled him towards the bath only to toss him in fully dressed.

Jay coughed, as he sat up in the water. He was now drenched, whipping his face , trying to clear it of water. "Why'd you do that! " He wanted to glare at Yukie, but it was hard when he was naked.

“...well since your already wet you might as well undress and bathe with me” yukie replied with a playful let devious smirk as he slinked back into the water and relaxed. “Let this be your first lesson not to cross me or disobey me...I could have drug you into this tub by the hair and drowned you”

Jay frowned as he looked down at himself. He didn't like that Yukie forced him into the tub but now it seemed like he couldn't escape. He slowly swallowed his pride and hesitantly took off his clothes, he made sure to stay hidden underneath the water. He tossed his wet clothes out of the tub and sunk into warm liquid not wanting Yukie to see him. ..Was that a threat ? "You'd do that to your bride," he muttered sarcasticly. He pulled his knees to his chest, sulking and not making eye contact with his so called future husband.

“ I’d do it if my bride was so stubborn they refused a bath despite how dirty they where.” Yukie replied with a frown as he lit a cigarette to smoke. “You have a stink about you that’s associated with the human world...I won’t have my home smelling of rot because you refuse to bathe and get rid of the smell”

Jay bit his lip as he grabbed a rag and quickly began scrubbing his skin. All he had to do was clean himself and he could get away from Yukie. He even washed his hair, scrubbing the shampoo into his scalp. As he bathed he didn't once look at Yukie nor say anything, he just wanted to finish and leave.

When Jay was done, he quickly rinsed his hair out and stood, covering his dripping body with a towel. Even though he could hide his body, he couldn't hide ghe faint blush on his cheeks. "There... I'm clean. " He stepped out of the tub, keeping the towel tightly around him. His eyes falling down to the necklace his mother gave him. The string was black and the gem was a faint blue stone. It was nothing special and many people could say it was ugly, but Jay loved it. It was the only thing he had left of his mother.

“...clothes are on the basket over in the corner” yukie replied with a smirk as he continued washing himself before draining the tub. “You would think a nice bath would be the worst thing ever” yukie added as he carefully drained the bath. “Good thing it needed scrubbed the soap would have ruined the waters purity”

Jay said nothing as he went to the basket to grab some clothes. He quickly dried himself off, his back to Yukie, dressing. He looked down at his new outfit feeling a bit out of place since he typically didn't wear stuff like this. There was a lot he'd have to adapt to. After Yukie's threat, Jays expression changed, he was a lot more distant and quite. He crossed his arms in front if him , waiting for Yukie. If he tried to leave the bathroom by himself he'd most likely get lost in the mans ridiculously large house.

“Do you have any allergies?” Yukie asked having had his servents prepare his new pets meal. The demon quite happy to have a toy to play with.

"No." His answer blunt and short. He made sure to keep his distance. Jay lost himself in thought. If he really became Yukie's bride then would he have to rule over people too? I..wouldn't make a good leader..and I'm..human. He couldn't image demons obeying a mere human.Perhaps the best course of action would be to take Sins advice and befriend Yukie. To pretend like everyone is ok, then he could trick Yukie into taking him back home where he could make a brake for it. Could that work? Or...should I even risk it. He's powerful...way stronger than me...what can I do against him. His eyes fell on Yukie. May be he had a weakness?

“Good it makes cooking easier” yukie replied as he smirked and lead his mate to the dining room and sat down mentioning for his bride to follow as he watched a servent serve their food and wine.

Jay followed Yukie and took a seat at the table. When the servants brought him food and wine he quietly thanked them and began eating. He took small bites, and at times fiddled with his food rather then actually eating it. He wasn't very hungry. "What are...the duties of a bride?" He muttered glancing up from his food. He hadn't said a word in almost ten minutes since they began eating.

“Well other then bearing my households mark you would be incharge of simple duties such as caring for my gardens and fish when I am away and taking care of the house.” Yukie explained with a small smile as he continued eating. “Occasionally you may need to pick up some orders from the spirit world or pick up some medicine, and occasionally go with me for walks in the human world and spirit world for company....and then there is the well...bedroom duties when it’s desired” yukie explained his face going red as he looked away.

Jay listened to what Yukie had to say, although it wasn't what he was hoping for. "So...I'm a maid. " He muttered to himself, keeping his eyes low as he played with his food. He only stopped when he heard mention of bedroom duties. He dropped his fork, looking up at Yukie with confusion. "W-what...but I'm..." He looked away, biting his lip as he stood. "T-that's not gonna happen..." He glared turning away. "I want to leave...I'm done eating. "

“Your not a maid...and your not leaving” yukie replied glaring at his mate as he mentioned fit him to continue eating. “What did you think a brides duty was?”

"I don't know! But I already told you I don't want this life your forcing down my throat! I don't want to be your bride let alone have sex with you. You already told me that you choosing me was luck. Why not choose another person. Anyone but me!" He glared leaving the table. "And no I'm done eating. I'm leaving !" He headed for the door.

“Such a rude pet you are being so disrespectful” Yukie snapped as he roughly grabbed jay by the hair and dragged him back with a rough handful of hair. “You don’t get to just walk away and be so high and mighty don’t forget you only live because I allow it” yukie hissed tiered of being nice like other had said worked for them and forced his mate back at the table and back to sitting now on his lap his arm wrapped over his mates body preventing him from leaving.

Jay had just reached the door when he felt a rough tug on his hair. Yukie had grabbed him. "Ahhh! S-stop! Let go!" He struggled as the demon forced him back towards the dinner table and on his lap. Yukie also made sure he couldn't escape, wrapping his arm around his body. "What is wrong with you!" He pulled at Yukie's arm that trapped him. "You can't force me to like you!"

“No but I can force you to be my bride” Yukie snapped as he licked up his mates neck slowly his sharp fangs gently grazing the place he would soon mark his mate as his forever. “Scream all you want...my vemon is quite painful and will make you beg for death” yukie whispered before sinking his fangs deep into his pets neck.

Jay tried to get away but his efforts were pointless. A human was no match for a demon king. Jay shuttered feeling Yukie's tongue against his neck, he tried to jerk away but stopped when he felt the mans fangs graze his skin. He gulped, suddenly feeling nervous. "Y-Yukie! Let..let go!" His voice quivered.The demon only continued, whispering in his ear before sinking his teeth into his soft skin. Jay gasped groaning at the sudden pain he felt that began to shoot throughout his body. He no longer could resist Yukie and almost fell limp against him. M-my neck...it hurts! My b-body...so...hot..feels like...my blood is boiling! W-what'd he do to me! Tears began to well up in his eyes as Jay's vision blurred and the room began to spin. "s..st-...o..p....n..n-....no...ha ..ha" He whispered panting for air.