-Hideki-

Gregory Harrison

Kurosaki.Ichigo.full.802345.jpg

Height: 1.90m

Hair colour: reddish-blond

Eye colour: grey

Sexual orientation: homosexual

Biography:

Gregory was raised by his old grandmother in a poor neighbourhood and even though the old lady loved her grandson dearly she was too old and sick to provide for him well enough or to actually structure his life and teach him important things. She also stayed mostly unaware of what happened in Gregory’s life when he wasn’t at home.

Living in that neighbourhood and attending the school he went to had been like a fight for his life from the start and that only the strongest will survive was basically the only thing he learned in school which he dropped out of before he even graduated because he saw more urgent problems occur as his grandma couldn’t pay the rent for their house anymore and they were close to homelessness.

As he had taught himself how to repair broken stuff and was quite good at building things and mechanics he was able to make some black money at first but after a few months it wouldn’t be enough anymore leading to the teenager robbing a bank one day.

While he succeeded and escaped with the money he got caught later and had to serve his first time in prison at the age of sixteen.

In the meantime his grandmother moved into a retirement home and died while he was still imprisoned.

When he got out of prison he tried to get a job as a mechanic somewhere but no one wanted to hire criminal youth fresh out of prison and with his grandma gone and no people to turn to he got pulled into the underworld becoming more criminal than he had been before prison.

At the age of twenty-eight he found himself at court again and got convicted for murder getting him a ticket back into prison. That time as an adult and with such a high sentence that as if he ever got out again he would be an old man by that time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

His grey eyes were wandering over the words printed onto the yellowed, dirty pages of the book he was reading. While he was following what was written in “Thus Spoke Zarathustra” by Friedrich Nietzsche, his left leg hanging down from the top bunk of the bed, he could hear the acoustic level rising even louder and even if he wasn’t engaging with anyone at the moment the tension there was clearly rising and there was an atmosphere that was a scream for blood. At least there was something happening. Granted it was never exactly something good when anything happened in the high-security prison but bad stuff happening was better than nothing happening, for him that was.

Gregory Harrison was already two years back in prison again and he would most likely never see daylight again if he didn’t want to try to break out and he wasn’t planning something like that. Hence he had to arrange himself with an empty life without prospects and that his world was limited to his mind and the walls of the prison. However sometimes he felt like boredom was eating him up from the inside, driving him insane, if he wasn’t already insane.

The turmoil in their block was rising and he sighed, eyes still on the book, while scratching his balls. Then he heard the voices of the guards screaming to keep order, in vain. Now that he could hear the steps of three people on the floor going past the prison cell before his, he placed the book aside and turned around to see if it was really true that they would put that little Disney princess into their block, together with murderers, rapist and other violent creatures. And indeed he could see him. Gregory was now lying on his stomach, his reddish-blond hair was messy and he had a three day beard because he hadn’t cared to shave. The man he was seeing dragged along by the guards in a rough way looked different. His hands were tied with handcuffs and he was wearing the same ugly grey overall with his number on that all of the inmates wore, but he was walking like a model on the catwalk, like the queen walking towards her throne and not like someone they would throw to another lowlife into a prison cell.

Gregory could even smell the arrogance and the narcissism coming from that man everyone in the whole prison hated, he was looking as if he would rule that place, as if he wasn’t a prisoner but the authority and that amused the reddish-blond man who was spending his time in prison reading philosophy books. Harrison laughed. He didn’t shout death threats or insults and he didn’t make rude gestures towards the arriving man, he was loudly laughing at him with his roaring laugh instead. His laughter found its climax when the guards pushed the spoiled man into his new cage as if he was a pig. It was obvious that this man had never suspected anyone would ever treat him that way and it made the thirty year old laugh so hard that he nearly rolled out of the bed.

Turning back onto his back again his laughing receded slowly and he looked at the ceiling. They really had done it. It had been a 50/50 chance but they really had. All of the inmates had followed that man’s case in the news, it wasn’t like they had anything better to do anyway and every single block had hoped that they would get him to turn his life into a nightmare and make him wish he was dead. From all the groups and people there were in prison all of them had one or the other reason to hate him. Gregory however had never thought that they would throw a celebrity, someone with such important parents and more importantly so much money into prison, much less into a block with them. He had thought that they would never see him, that he would get special treatment to serve his time in prison but apparently this man had fallen so deep and had his name completely destroyed that they didn’t care about him or his safety anymore and that even his money had lost his power to buy him out of this.

Normally the grey eyed didn’t care about the other inmates, he didn’t care who was coming and who was leaving but with this guy it could be interesting and he even had some ideas in which way this person could be used to his advantage. He was seeing the whole situation in a pragmatic way and to him it didn’t matter what he thought about this guy or how he felt about him. There also wasn’t really hate in him, he had never found hating constructive or efficient. The best example was the prison, hate was what had led many to be there in the first place and this place was ruled by hate and it was the most despiteful place that he had ever known.

The second time that day that Gregory saw the new guy was at lunch and he was examining him the whole time to not miss anything of the show. He was almost staring him down with his cold eyes while he sat there, both his military boots as well as his overall not really closed so that one could see a white muscle shirt under it, picking at his food what caused his fellow inmate who was sharing his cell with him to focus on what Harrison was doing with his food instead of eating.

However he didn’t realise that he was distracting the other man from eating, he was actually watching how the little princess was getting in trouble and then was trying to get help from the guards by making orders and demanding as if the prison guards were his servants, what led to him getting into even more trouble and he had to take a punch with one of the guards batons into his pretty face.

An amused smirk crossed his face while the other inmates in the hall were hooting, at least those who weren’t busy fighting and staring each other down as always during lunch time.

The philosophically interested inmate decided to keep his eyes on the new guy and so he did and the behaviour of the other made him laugh more than once and it seemed that everywhere that man was going that he was running just into trouble and dangerous situations.

Most of which were within a range of control and the guy could creep out of them with nothing more than some bruises and humiliation but later on, in a dark corner where the junkies often sold their drugs, he saw the princess in need of help as a much stronger man had pressed his head against the wall and had already pulled the overall of the newbie down who was standing there with his exposed body and arse and was about to get raped.

Normally Gregory wouldn’t have cared. This was happening constantly at that place at least to those who weren’t physically stronger than their attacker or had the strength and power of a group behind them. And this man had none of that. He probably never had participated in any physical fight his entire life and everyone hated his guts and wanted to see him suffer. It was quite clear that Mister pretty face’s arse would have to take more dick in prison than the average whore had to her whole life time. If he stayed on his own that was.

And that was where he and his ideas came in. If he saved him and in return the other would cooperate he could offer him protection, if he wouldn’t cooperate, he would get raped another time by another guy anyway. With a smirk on his face he went up to the rapist and the rich guy and grabbed the hulk by his shoulder saying:”I’m sorry to interrupt!” before his fist was meeting the man’s forehead and one could hear a gross cracking sound, followed by Gregory kicking and punching the guy down until he didn’t move anymore.

“Pull up your overall pretty!” he ordered the rich guy and then took the other’s arm dragging him away from the bleeding rapist whom he had just beaten unconscious and who would probably have to spend quite some time at the hospital ward if he survived that was.

When they were far enough away from the location he came to a halt and pressed the new guy up against the wall again, but not with his arse but with his face turned towards him. “You are quite shameless showing your arse and flinging your dick around like that here on your first day. I always thought celebrities had manners and were more civilised than that.” He said in a mocking tone just to see how the guy would react to this.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Hideki-

• azuneko

Solomon Grey

dc62db4858ffd8cded6cb670c4363385.jpg

Height: 5'5"

Hair color: dirty blonde

Eye: color: light blue

Sexual orientation: n/a

Time and time again, Solomon has repeated the same way a of living. Nothing could ever go wrong and everything he wanted was his. That was the very way of life that has gotten Solomon as far as he's come. However all great things come with a hidden slip of responsibility and this is the harsh reality that this young prince has failed to realize. It wouldn't be until very late in his life that he is awaken to what the world truly has in store for him.

As a child Solomon's parents were so caring and seemed to over spoil him since he was their first and only child. Showering him in all the finest clothes and toys money could buy. He could never possibly want for anything and yet he always seemed unhappy or unsatisfied with all the things around him. So much so that he constantly wanted more. It wasn't until his early teen years that he was given the words that would lead him down a path of pure chaos and destruction. It was around this age that he found out why his parents doted on him so much. His mother had many troubles with giving birth. He was actually the fourth born but the first to actually survive after being born. It was an eye opening fact to his life and in that moment his father bestowed these words to him. 'Nothing in this world doesn't belong to you. If you wish for it then it shall be yours...'

Those very words gave push to the man Solomon grew up to be. If he wanted it he would take it. Never caring about the consequences or about those he'd have to trample upon to get it. It was this cruel yet powerful ideal that landed him in hot water. His actions and deeds piled up far too much and it all eventually came crashing down upon him. Those whom he once called friends were now enemies and those who raised him now left his out in the cold. Every single person he assumed had his back were gone and he was left to stand alone. Even knowing this that didn't sway his mindset and he still held himself tall. Even as he was sentenced to spend time in prison. Reality still hadn't full taken a hold of Solomon's mind just yet. He still believed he had power over others.

This thinking kept on with him as he was placed in the public population of the prison. He could instantly feel the intense hatred and angst towards him. However this didn't phase him in the least. During meal time, he found a few of the inmates attempting to cause him trouble. Of course he went straight to the guards. Instantly demanding for them to do something about it. His way of speaking to others was truly detestable in the eyes of others but to Solomon it was simply natural. It was only when he took a blow to the face that he slowly started to see things slightly differently. His words had fallen on deaf ears. His power seemed to have zero affect in this kind of environment. Even noticing this it didn't sway him too much. He felt there must be someone he can get to do as he says.

The moment his eye truly opened to reality was just the point where his prison garbs were down around his ankles. The cold air passed through his thighs as he was being held down by someone clearly about to rape him. Solomon had never experienced a moment of fear as he was feeling in this exact moment. Was his arse really on the verge of being tore open by some guy he didn't even know or want. Something about this entire scene cause him to tense up and freeze. His once so called powerful words stuck in his throat as he was suddenly saved by another inmate. He didn't know who this man was but somehow he was glad he saved him or so he had assumed. Out of the pan and into the fire; Solomon slowly got his clothes back on before being dragged by his apparent savior. "Hey!! Can you explain what you're doing?!" he shouts at the male.

Gregory pressed the short male against the wall with a little more strength. The man didn’t have to use much of his strength though as Solomon the famous newbie was ridiculously short compared to him. The younger male was standing at 1,65m while Harrison was 1,90m it already looked funny when they stood next to each other.

A smirk crossed the reddish-blond’s face when the dirty blond yelled at him like that. He wasn’t intimidated in the slightest but extremely amused by the whole situation and he actually took his time examining the other before he spoke a word. “I thought that was obvious but if you aren’t able to comprehend this: I have just saved you from having your arse torn apart and violated by that bloke’s giant cock!” he explained in a mocking way while he grabbed Solomon’s chin and turned his head to the right and then to the left as if the rich man was an object to study.

“You can believe when I say it would have granted your virgin arse a vacation at the hospital ward. I have seen this dude’s thing in the shower once.” Gregory told him a smile still on his lips. When he was thinking about the short rich guy having to use the shower room he busted out into laughter again as he had back in his cell at his arrival. “Considering how much everyone here seems to love you and with that face you will have a lot of fun showering I guess.” He let the other know and it was the truth. On his own he wouldn’t leave the shower without having had at least one cock inside of his hole again.

Solomon stared at the guy as he struggled to escape from his grip. This person was truly stronger than him. Just that small factor alone upset him even more than being in this kind of situation. What made this worse was that he was stuck looking up at the male. This was more degrading to him than almost being raped. He had always enjoyed looking down on others up until recently. Now it felt like everyone he encountered was doing just that to him.

"I get you saved me or whatever. However what I don't get is why you suddenly feel the need to drag me along with you. I am not some object that's going to be passed around this prison. I'm not some cheap whore either so watch what you say to me and how you say it." he snapped back at the male as he only became more irritated with his so called savior. He wasn't sure why but being examined in such a way pissed him off in all the wrong ways.

"As I said I have no plans on having my arse on display. I will shower with my clothes on. Otherwise I won't shower at all. So there will be no eyes on me then. I don't care if everyone in this damn prison hates my very existence. I won't sit by and idly wither away because of that. I will find the strength to pull myself out of this mess and get back to standing tall. I will do so even with my last dying breathe if I must." Solomon declared as he narrows his gaze. "I won't let a few guards, prisoners and brick walls hold me back from my freedom. What about you? Plan to let this place be your grave?"

It was hilarious how the other falsely believed that he had any power and could make any demands towards him. When the short man snapped and told him how to and how not to talk to him Gregory grabbed his chin stronger and pulled the man’s head up in a painful way so that he wasn’t able to speak a word in that position anymore. He laughed coldly. “You know that this is exactly what will happen to you, being passed around in that prison don’t you. If you’re not a whore now, thanks to me that is, you will be one tomorrow, sunshine.” He said still holding him like an animal he was taming before he gave the other’s mouth free again.

The taller man looked at the dirty blond with a questioning look raising one eyebrow. He would have never thought that someone could be that foolish, not even this guy, but apparently he could. “Because this piece of fabric has protected you that well against your previous attacker and kept him from attempting to rape you?” he asked pulling at the other’s overall. “If you will not shower normally like everyone else but go into the shower with your clothes on you will make your situation worse and you will be gang-raped before you can even blink. And if you decide to not shower at all someone might as well kill you off because he can’t bear your disgusting stench anymore.” he explained with a cocky smile. “But regardless of which one of your absolutely not retarded ideas you will follow, it will be entertaining for me to see what will happen, so go on and walk into the shower room with your clothes on and see how you survive there.”

What followed then amused him and he laughed at the other’s heroic attempt to beat the complete block A and the guards on top of that. Then he blabbered something about that he would get out, what he obviously wouldn’t and the naivety caused by the guy’s arrogance and megalomania was mind blowing. Solomon was like a house cat that saw a lion when it looked into the mirror.

Gregory muffled his messy reddish-blond mane and grinned widely leaning down to the other so that their faces were extremely close and so that Solomon could feel his breath on his face after he had asked the reddish-blond whether he had such bold plans as well. His grey eyes shone when they stared right into the blue ones of the other. “This place becoming ones grave is what usually happens when you’ve sent other people into their graves.” The criminal said and his grin grew wider while he studied the other’s face and reaction.

With that he pulled away from the short man and didn’t press him against the wall anymore.

“Well, since you have such bold plans and apparently are perfectly fine on your own, I’m not going to waste the princess’s time any longer. Have a cosy night alone with your new cell mate later at night.” He said in a mocking tone while he turned around, raising his arm like a sign of goodbye while walking away.

Solomon was seriously angry at how the other was treating him. As the male held his face and spoke, he actually noticed something. This particular inmate seemed to be very good at warning him. Pointing out the dangers he'd surely face. He might have hated this situation from the bottom of his heart. However Solomon knew when to admit defeat even if this would honestly be the first time he's done so outside of his closed quarters. Once his face was released he held his cheeks finding it hurt now. His gaze shifts a little as he watched the male as he began to walk away. Somewhere deep down he was sure he'd regret the words that he was about to utter but his ares was on the line and that alone was enough to get him to say such vile words.

"Name your price... Every villain has a price right so name it. I'll pay it whatever the amount. However in exchange you become my cellmate. Protect my arse from everyone else until the day I get out of here or the day I rot away with the rest of the scum here. I might be stubborn but I am no fool. Your clearly the strongest here with a sense of how things work in this crap hole." he said . Solomon was using basic survival knowledge. He was sure this guy was in here for one reason or another but what surprised him was that he didn't recognize him at all. Mostly everyone here he had seen at one point or another before they were locked up. Since he had sent most of them here himself. However this particular inmate was one he doesn't ever remember having locked up during his rein. It was strange especially once the other informed him of his crimes. 'A murderer with a face I've never seen before...' he thinks as he wonders how could that possibly be. Even so he was willing to place his safety in this man's hands if only for the time he was locked up.

Slowly standing up to face the man he held out his hand to him. "So do we have a deal or not. I am sure you already know my name but it is Solomon if in case you don't know." he said as he tried to dust himself off while waiting to hear if the other was accepting of his deal and what his price would be. He honestly couldn't tell if this would be him signing his soul to the devil or not. Even so he was willing to risk it just this once.

When he heard the arrogant voice talking again he stopped and his smile grew wider than the grin of the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. To this point it went as he had planned and the younger male did what he had wanted him to do and when the tall reddish-blond male turned around to the other again his whole face smiled and he looked almost innocent and joyful, like someone no one would think of as harmful or dangerous and much less like a murderer but he looked like that on purpose.

“It’s rather ironic to be called a villain by the most evil man in this whole institution.” He said to the other still smiling and he meant it. To him Solomon was more of a villain than himself or his cell mate. “But it’s quite flattering that you think I’d be the strongest in here because I doubt that. I could certainly protect your cute little arse from getting ravaged if I wanted to though as I have what it takes.” He informed him still smiling innocently.

Gregory looked at the offered hand and he chuckled as he found it kind of funny how small this man’s hands were. “Whether we have a deal or not depends on you and if you’re willing to offer what I want because it’s not money, money is worthless here.” The criminal told the other not telling him what it was just yet to make the other’s mind circle around it and let it go over the worst and darkest scenarios as he thought that this man would never think that he was up to anything upright or good.

“I’ve got sentenced to sixty years in prison and that means that I probably won’t make it out of here anymore and if I do I will be eighty-eight because I am already in here two years again. And believe it or not I am not all too happy with this prospect in life and that’s where you would come into play....”he started and lowered the distance between the two of them again. “I want to get out of here before my fortieth birthday. Hence, I need your top lawyer’s and connections to find a way to get my case reopened and to ideally get acquitted of all charges against me or at least have my sentence significantly reduced. Your lawyers haven’t been able to help a creature like you but they sure can help some ordinary criminal out, they are top lawyers after all and I only had a very bad public defender who didn’t like me much and couldn’t see past the fact that he thought I was guilty, what isn’t good for a lawyer.” He explained and then added:” That’s my price! Do you still want to make the deal?”

Solomon was slowly wondering if he'd regret this decision sooner than later. The expression on the other's face sent chills down his spine as he wasn't sure why he suddenly made such a face. What could he possibly want from him and why did it seem to make him so happy. He ignored it a moment until the other called him a villain. "I am no villain. I was raised this way and have always done things how I was taught. Nothing wrong with following the steps before you. If someone is to blame then take that up with my parents." he huffs as he didn't want to be called evil or villainous by a murderer. It was a bit odd and irritated him greatly.

His gaze lowers a bit when the male said it wasn't money he was after. Solomon instantly hold his backside out of sudden instinct. "No way will I give that to you. I am trying to protect it so that would defeat the purpose of this deal." he says taking a bit of a step back. He really wasn't sure how things truly worked in prison but so far it was like a den of unruly, horny animals. Just a place someone like Solomon would usually avoid being in. "Wait you want what?!"

Hearing what the other wanted sounded fairly simple. He wanted an out from this place. However Solomon wasn't alright with this kind of price. "I don't mind your price but I don't think I can grant it. For one my lawyers might no longer wish to have any dealings with me. Secondly I am sure if you say you're acquainted with me things could get worse for you. Lastly, if you are acquitted of your crimes and leave here then who the hell will be here to protect my arse!? Please think of a better price than that. In the end someone will lose and I won't let it be me."

The smile stayed on his face but it became a little smugger at the protest of the other that he wasn’t a villain. “You can’t blame other people for your doings and it won’t work shoving the responsibility onto them like a spineless coward either. It doesn’t matter what they told you or taught you, even if they had directly told you to do what you did it wouldn’t change what you did and that you are responsible for your own actions like anyone else in the end. I ask you, is it you or your parents in prison facing the consequences? And didn’t your parents abandon you for what you’ve done? Even they condemned you!” he said. “As far as I am concerned you are one of the vilest beings in this place and in the outside world the most dangerous while you’re here merely as threatening as a mouse.” He told the other in a voice that sounded almost graceful.”And that’s why all men in this prison are out to get you and rip you into pieces!”

Gregory doubled up with laughter when the younger male tried to protect his arse from him and seemed to panic because he thought he wanted to fuck him. “Relax! You’re not my type.” He said in an amused almost joking way. “Think about it logically. If I wanted to fuck you or torture you would I need to make a deal only for that or could I just take it from you because you wouldn’t be able to defend yourself against me anyway?” he asked still exhilarated.

The criminal scratched his unshaved chin and listened to the other man declining his conditions.

“Who said I wanted to be associated with you? I want the contact data of them and you to pay them for me. They don’t need to have anything to do with you. Even though that might shake your world it’s not about you, it’s about me.” He explained calmly and grinned. “If I were gone my friends would still protect you if I told them to.” The man let the other know. “But it all doesn’t matter as you’ve declined; hence we won’t have a deal.” The reddish-blond shrugged.

“You obviously don’t understand that you’re not in a position to make demands or set the conditions, I set the conditions because I have the protection you need. You on the other hand don’t have to offer me anything within those walls and I am in here for the rest of my life, hence if it’s not reducing my sentence or getting me out of here you don’t have anything to offer that I could want do you?”

Solomon clenched his hands into fists as he thought about what the other said. He honestly hated this kind of person. Someone who could easily tell him the things he had already clearly known but refused to acknowledged. It wasn't impossible to own up to his actions. Blaming his parents was a way to cope with the feeling of knowing he was worse than the scum that reside within this prison. His gaze lowered a bit as he just stood there silently. What would he do now if this person wouldn't protect him. It was just going to get worse from hence forth and he knew that all too well.

Taking what the other said and putting it aside he sighs. "Very well then. You have yourself a deal. I shall gather the contact information you want and aid in your task to leave this place. In return I accept your form of protection while you are here." he said avoiding eye contact for the moment. The smile of the other's face was just pissing him off. He wanted to wipe it right off his face. However he needed this kind of assistance while in here. Thus he was sure if he didn't look at him he could get through things without loosing his cool. In the back of his mind he was slowly calculating his next set of steps. if he had proper protection then making his way out of here was only a matter of time. Everyone here despises him and even on the outside. He had no one to truly call an comrade. It was a terribly lonely feeling. Something he hadn't felt in forever. He could faintly recall the last time he's had this feeling. It he remembers correctly it was at the moment he turned over a new leaf. The very leaf that caused him to be where he is now. Solomon wonders if things would have been differently if he hadn't turned over such a new way of doing things.

His thinking began to overwhelm him just a bit as he staggered backwards. He then turned his attention towards the inmate in front of him. "By the way do you happen to have a name or something I should call you by? It would be strange just to forever know you as inmate while I am assisting you on your freedom." Solomon asked though he honestly didn't care to know his name. It was just easier to communicate with him if he knew it.

The criminal walked up to the other and took his face into his hand again lifting it up so that the other had to look into his eyes. “Look me up into my eyes when you talk to me, understood! You don’t want to be rude do you?” he said in an amused but demanding way before he even acknowledged the other taking the deal.

“Splendid!” Gregory exclaimed his grin still on his face as the short male had done exactly what he had wanted him to. Sure the man didn’t really have a true choice anyway but this didn’t matter. All those other guys were too guided by their hate and anger to even think about that Solomon could be actually quite useful.

He let go of the other’s face and turned around so that they could leave but was taken to a hold for a second when the other was asking his name without even caring what it was. “Calling me inmate wouldn’t be too smart Solomon as it is nothing that distinguishes me from anyone else here except the guards. You my friend are an inmate just as I am. When you would call out ‘Hey inmate!’ you would have either hundreds or zero men turning their heads towards you.” He told him in an amused tone. “But don’t worry, you can call me your Master while I’ll be protecting you from becoming the prison whore or ending up in a coffin!” the reddish blond teased him and then said. “And now hurry or do you want to put down roots in that corner because you like it so much?”

Solomon grits his teeth as his face was being held by the other. It seriously annoyed him to have someone like this looking down on him. It was utterly distasteful. However this person was the only one willing to offer him a helping hand even if it wasn't out of the kindness of his heart. Thus he was willing to put up with things as they are for now. His eyes on the other male before him only becoming more irritated with every word he spoke. He was glad once the other had finally let him go. 'Sheesh... I hate being touched but this guy knows nothing of personal space...' he thinks as he was regretting asking him for a name.

"Master...?! Are you being serious or are you just trying to make fun of me?" he asked not expecting him to be honestly serious. It was far too cliche but if that's what he wanted then Solomon could at least handle that much. It was honestly ridiculous how people in the world thought. He wished to be back home within the comforts of his room. There he could avoid the stupidity of the outside world. He never met anyone who was smart enough to keep him from being bored thus he always looked down on though around him for their lack of intellect.

His gaze lowers a bit before he slowly stood to his feet. He was only on the ground due to the other. "So where are we going now.... master?" he utters the words out as if he was swallowing a pill that was far too large. It made him want to cut his own tongue out. His attention drawn to the floor after asking this. He wanted to escape this prison as quickly as possible. It was only time that could tell for sure what his fate would soon be.

Gregory smiled at him extremely widely, showing his white teeth to him. “It’s just as serious as you care about knowing my actual name.” He answered with a teasing wink “You only wanted something to call me by for your own convenience and there you have it.” He smirked and when the other male actually did call him master and sounded as if he was swallowing his own tongue alongside his pride by trying to press that word out he had to force himself to not start busting out in laughter as it was hilarious and the reddish-blond was obviously having good fun.

His lips curled up in amusement when he answered the others question. “I’m heading back to my cell where I will continue reading my book. I don’t have any appointments or work ahead of me today.” He said. “But first I will find my current cellmate and you’ll kindly ask him that he’d please switch cells with you because you want to stay with me that badly.” The tattooed man told the other while heading through the long floor into the direction of the gym. As much as he wanted to see Solomon asking James for his place in his cell he also knew that entering the gym with the ‘extremely popular’ newbie could cause some trouble, hence he was cautious even if he didn’t seem like it.

Entering the gym he saw James right away and headed over to him who was pumping some iron at the moment. “Oi James, Solomon here wants to ask you something!” he told the other male who was putting the weights away and looked at Gregory as if he was crazy and at Solomon as if he was a piece of dogshit on the wayside. “What are you doing with that little piece of shit?” he asked. “And why does it want to talk to me?” And while Gregory kept smiling and pretended to not notice anything, while he kept the whole gym in check where most eyes were on them now.

Solomon sighs as he ignored the other. He honestly couldn't care at this point what he had to call the arrogant man before him. So long as he kept his word to protect him then all was durable for the time being. He slowly followed the other as he felt it odd he'd have to be the one to confront his cellmate. 'I guess its the only way to switch cells with someone but what if he refuses...' he thinks as they were heading towards the workout area. Solomon looked around at all the heavy equipment. He knew he couldn't even attempt to life anything in this room even if he used all the strength he has. 'Why in here...!? This place screams danger...' he thinks as they came to a halt. Solomon glanced towards the male who sounded seriously angry all of a sudden.

Taking a deep breath he lowers his head to the male by the name of James. "I would like to request a cell switch. My master here would prefer I am by his side at all times. I'd hate to go against my master's wishes so I hope you will allow me this switch." he said rather loudly and boldly. There were many shocking things that could easily be pointed out. For one the great Solomon was bowing his head to someone, two he politely speaking to another without any sarcasm or rude remarks, and lastly he called someone master. It was all a first for Solomon but he knew if he could just stomach all of this humiliation he could one day see the outside.

Gregory stood there with a wide grin on his face and his muscular arms crossed in front of his stomach seeing how the man with a superiority complex had to submit to them what he found rather fun while the anger on James face had been replaced by complete confusion. “Your what?” he asked and then turned to the reddish-blond. “What is this all about Gregory? And why is that cockroach calling you its master?” he wanted to know from him but the tall criminal saw that now was not the time for explanations of any kind.

“Good that this is clear!” he just said and James looked at the other as if he was kidding him right now but then he saw why the other had not reacted to his questions. Jerome and Tyler were heading straight towards them with an attitude that was nothing but hostile and aggressive. Jerome was starring right into Gregory’s grey eyes and Gregory was staring back in the same way and there was no amused grin on his face now anymore.

“Yo, you can’t claim that bastard for yourself. All of us have some business with him!” Tyler said and was aiming for Solomon’s shoulder but the reddish-blond male grabbed his wrist and twisted his arm in a painful angle. “Wrong, I can! He is my whore, his arse is mine and I don’t share my whore with any of you cunts, so be a good boy and piss off.” He said and one could hear a cracking sound coming from Tyler’s arm. Jerome spat on the ground. “You fucking faggot, I show you what the likes of you get!” he threatened and Gregory smiled at him. “Come on now, everyone in this shithole fucks arse, you have too, are you a fag Jerome?” he asked rhetorically despite the fact that unlike most sexually frustrated inmates who fucked men because there was nothing else in the prison or who did it to demonstrate power he was actually naturally gay. But that was something that he wouldn’t let anyone in the prison know for his own good and reputation as he would probably be less feared for some dumb reason if he said he actually desired other men.

“Have you called me a fag bitch!” Jerome shouted as he had not understood what the other had been getting at while his friend was holding his broken arm. It didn’t take long for a fist fight to break out between some guys of Jerome’s groups and Gregory, James and some of Gregory’s friends. The reddish-blond man flung a weight into Jerome’s face, bones were breaking, blood was flowing and it was over as fast as it had started.

When Gregory, James and Travis were leaving the gym with Solomon leaving the mess behind to not being made responsible for it a satisfied grin appeared on Gregory’s face who only had a laceration over the right eye but whose face was covered in blood regardless. “And now everyone knows that you are mine and mine alone princess!” he told Solomon and it became quite clear that the tall man had known that they would get into trouble like this in the gym and he had planned to send a message through the prison this way.

James and Travis were still confused but the other had promised to explain it to them later and now they were heading into the direction of the warden of block A to make the cell switch official and Gregory even tried to wipe the blood from his face to make a better impression.

Solomon felt his pride shatter in this instance as he uttered out those words. It was enough to make him vomit but this as his only chance at survival in this dog eat dog world called prison. He slowly raised his head as he wasn't sure his words got across clearly. Was it so hard to believe him when the person in question was standing right there not denying anything. Thus it would clearly be said as true or so he assumed. He still had no idea how prison worked let alone regular people. His eyes widen a bit as he noticed other inmates suddenly approaching. He wonders if his words were heard by everyone there. That began to worry him as it looked as though things were only going to escalate from here. His gaze lowers a bit when the male he was now calling master called him a whore. 'I don't remember sleeping or selling my body to a ton of people..' he thinks as he just stayed silent. He guessed it was the safest way to avoid more trouble.

Solomon witnessed first hand the strength of the man who would now be protecting him in some way. Just that thought alone was enough to change his mind about him instantly. His first thoughts were this guy is truly insane. He continued to stay quiet as they left the workout area and walked away. He still wonders just what was truly going through the man's head but for now he'd avoid asking or trying to figure it out.

After they had visited the warden of block A and had managed to convince him that the cell switch was in his best interest too and that it would make the guards work easier, Gregory led Solomon into the cell they would now be sharing with each other.

The reddish-blond male grinned again when he said:”Welcome to our room princess. I’m sure we’ll have a wonderful honeymoon.” While he spoke those words his grey eyes looked into the other man’s and he stroke the short man’s dirty-blond hair and then his cheek in an almost caressing way as if they were lovers before he flung another of his smirks, laughed and turned towards the bunk bed, pulling himself up onto the upper bed where he lay himself down and continued reading his philosophical book.

Solomon was a bit glad they were able to convince the warden to allow the switch. He was still feeling a little on edge about this type of deal. His life was clearly in danger no matter how he looked at it. He kept silent as he just followed the man he was now calling master. Once in the cell he looked around before his annoyed gaze found its way towards the male. Despite giving into his demands, Solomon was still highly annoyed and pissed off at how things were playing out. He grit his teeth a little as the other suddenly touched his cheek. He felt like he was being made fun off. He was about to say something but the other just went to the top bunk. Letting out a heavy sigh, Solomon laid down in his bunk and closed his eyes. He wanted and wished this entire thing could be all just a terrible nightmare.

• 1 month later...

He read nearly the whole night until he fell asleep with the book on his face. That was the usual sight of Gregory when he slept and at the beginning the guards had always stormed in and had thrown the book from his face because they had not trusted this and had thought his cellmate might have killed him or Gregory was trying to hide that he had taken too many drugs, even though he was one of the few who never did drugs. When they always just ended up waking up a sleeping man they had understood that he actually read and didn’t only pretend to and that he fell asleep doing so.

That and the type of books he read had gotten him one disadvantage though, the guards and the warden didn’t believe him anymore when he tried to play dumb and tried to convince them that he was a brainless thug and that it was a wonder that he wasn’t too stupid to breathe what had been rather helpful when he had done something and had been asked questions before. By now they all had figured out that Gregory regardless of him never having finished school and being a murderer in their eyes was actually rather smart, probably smarter than many of them. A profiler had once ordered an IQ test and Gregory had tried to make himself seem as dumb as he could without it becoming obvious but the guy had seen through it and had not bought that he was stupid either.

In the morning a guard was hammering against the bars of every cell with a baton screaming insults to wake them up. Gregory opened the eyes and smelled the paper of the sides of the old book before he took it away and rolled over, down from the bed and it looked as if he would fall down from the top bunk but he actually managed to land on his feet. He looked crinkled and tired and not fully awake just yet but he forced himself to grin again when he leaned himself closely over Solomon who was sleeping on the lower bunk. “Your majesty,” he said in an ironic tone. “... it’s bathing time and after this we get breakfast. Are you exited for your first shower in prison already?” he teased the shorter male.

• 3 weeks later...

Solomon had laid there in his bunk unable to rest. This wasn't his home, his room or any place he had felt comfortable. This was a foreign, unknown and dangerous place he had been tossed into. All because of how he has treated people up until now. Rest was the last thing on his mind. He could only think of how to survive this ordeal and make it to the next day. Little by little he planned to fight through this and make it back to where he once stood. Even if that meant starting from the ground up. Creating new, more loyal followers and destroying all that he once had. If he had to take down his own family to rise back up he would. After all they had abandoned him so he didn't mind stepping on them to climb out of this pit of despair.

Before long, night turned to day and at some point Solomon had drifted off into a light sleep. He awoke to the sound of his cellmate's voice. He glanced back at him trying to hold back the urge to glare at him. 'This guy is my only source of protection...' he reminded himself as he rolled over to roll out of the bunk. "I am not looking forward to it one bit but it's not as if I have a choice do I. Bath or be dirty.. the options aren't very good either way I look at it." he says trying to stay calm. He wanted to shout or bark out orders as he was use to but he knew he couldn't towards this man. The only one who was willing to aid him even if it wasn't entirely of Solomon's benefit.

(so sorry for the delay.. it didn't show that you had replied to this at all..)

• 3 weeks later...

“You seem to be a quick learner!” Gregory laughed patting the other man’s head who apparently had remembered their conversation from the day before regarding the shower where the formally rich man had stated that he would either shower with his clothes on or not at all and the supposed murderer had explained to him why both would lead to his certain death.

Normally he didn’t think anything about taking a shower in the morning. It was just something that had to be done and since being in the shower naked brought some vulnerability with it for every man no matter how strong, that place was one where every single one in prison had to hold his guard up constantly. But the possibility of getting attacked in the shower had become an everyday thing for him already too.

When they had arrived at the showers the red head undressed in the changing room stripping completely naked immediately. Gregory had no problem with this anymore. Back then when had first been in prison as a teenager it had bothered him and he had felt uncomfortable and the lack of privacy had made him aggressive but at this point not having any privacy didn’t bother him anymore. If one had to use the toilet in the same room one slept before the eyes of the cellmate sooner or later one lost all sense of shame and dignity completely and both were not present in the tall criminal anymore either.

Casually he leaned onto the wall of the changing room completely naked. He had incredibly defined muscle, his white skin was tattooed a lot and there was a happy-trail of reddish-blond hair leading down from his navel to his cock. His dick was in proportion to his height and even though it was flaccid the veins were sticking out a lot. Amused his grey eyes looked at the short man who was still standing there with his clothes on, what led him to shaking his head with a laugh. “What are you waiting for? You have to undress to take a shower and your clothes won’t leave your body from alone, so would you uncover now so that we can take our damn shower or would you like me to undress you little prince?” he remarked closely watching the other. Had he just undressed right away Gregory would not stand there and watch him closely waiting for the other to strip in front of him now.

• Saga locked this topic