Ad Blocker issue - Pls help.

Hi all, today I'm having a problem in opening the site with firefox. When I open one page it soon turns White and says this:

"You have an ad blocker enabled. Please disable it while browsing the site because even if YO is free for members, we have to pay to be able to run it and without ads we are unable to cover the monthly fee for hosting and bandwidth. Thank you for understanding."

I don't have any ad blocker installed, never had. So I can't understand why I'm seeing this message. Any idea of how to fix this? I really don't like using IE as browser. Thanks again. ( already checked firefox addon and nothing is an ad blocker)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• Suida

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Have checked by any chance the extensions in Mozilla? It happened to me as well and it seems I had installed, without even knowing, and ad blocker. It's the only explanation I can think of.

Did you upgrade your Firefox? If yes read
. And
. Maybe it will help you. Orrrrr you just change to a different browser like Google Chrome.

In this moment Is not giving me the same problem as yestarday, but I checked all I have and nothing as such is installed, so it is strange that this thing randomly happens. And is not even a virus, since I did a scan and all is good. Thanks

and
for the replies, and if u have any other ideas let me know.