Which Yaoi manga would you want to see as an anime / live action?

Miro

ah thanks! i've been hoping viewfinder would become an anime soon. hmm i think i want to see tale of the waning moon if it isn't already one...which i am still waiting for vol.2 does anyone know if vol.2 has been relased here already? :hamtaro-005 (4):

Excuse me, but Viewfinder will become AniMix not anime. Ayane-sensei does not want her Viewfinder become an anime until she finish the series. And, ummm, Viefinder has reached vol.6 ch.36!

• Like 2

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• sarah3161

• Usagi-chan

• Miss RED

@zemhi

I want Viewfinder as anime too! :leaf7: About Tale of the waning moon... vol. 2 has appeared as raw only, it isn't yet scanlated.

@Angel0fS!n

Yes... I've also read that Ayane-sensei doesn't want to turn her Viewfinder into an anime until she finishes the series... that's a pity because I really want to see Viewfinder as anime as soon as possible! :msn_red_fox 18

@Angel0fS!n

Yes... I've also read that Ayane-sensei doesn't want to turn her Viewfinder into an anime until she finishes the series... that's a pity because I really want to see Viewfinder as anime as soon as possible! :msn_red_fox 18

Yeah. i want it badly too!! it's such a temptation for me!!:banhbao8:

• Like 1

Love Mode is just epic.

For me, there is not a single character there that can be left out at all. Everyone plays a significant role in bringing everything in full circle. So many stories to tell.

Love, angst, romance, tragedy, comedy, loss, freedom, hunger, and so much, much more.

It's very beautiful and I'm so glad it's a completed series. I hope someone picks it up and turn it into anime. I'm sure there will be certain chapters that won't get included but I hope all the characters are presented.

It's so beautiful. One of the best BL manga series out there.

I keep on hearing about Love Mode, and I have yet to read it, but I think I shall.

I really wish they'd turn the manga No One Loves Me into an anime, or at least an OVA. That'd be wonderful...and Koisuru Bokun as an actual anime would be like...amazing.

Like yaoifangirl, Angel0fS!n and many others, I also am anxiously looking forward to the day that Yamane's masterpiece Viewfinder becomes an anime. But(!) as stated above, she does not wish for it until she finishes the manga. Here comes the problem: I don't want the manga to ever end! :8yoyo31:

I do know it will have to end eventually, unfortunately... Then, hopefully, we'll have the so awaited and deserved animated version. I expect nothing less than great quality or else I'll slaughter the staff responsible for degrading such an amazing work of art~! :cuteonion43:

The rest of my life will certainly be spent re-reading the manga and re-watching the animix and or anime and fantasizing and fanart'ing(?) about Asami and Takaba. Until I kick the bucket.

I would love to see Totally Captivated (like a give me)as a anime, and I would love to see anything by Masara Minase into an anime especially Take Over Zone and Haru Wa Daiteita redo to better reflect the manga. there was so much of the relationship dynamic missing from the current version.

• Like 1

Well Miro, I might give you some good news... Viewfinder will be released as anime next Spring :)

OMG

i gotta tell all my yaoi friends at school (1)

she's going to be soooooo happy

u rule :leaf12:

i want...hmmmm

Tonari ni Iru no ni in anime form

and i jus wish they would've or would keep going with Papa to Kiss in The Dark

:Red_fox4:

Yeah, that's true, it's the Animix project that will be released next Spring, not an anime. Yamane Ayano explained it herself at Y-con, but the translator understood "anime" instead of "animix". However the persons who were present at Y-con and speak Japanese said she clearly stated that "an Animix film will be released next Spring".

Here is the picture Yamane Ayano posted on her Twitter with the preview of the Animix project

ymno.jpg

what the website thing so i can check that out

• 2 weeks later...

Demon Diary or Totally Captivated.

Both have exceptional artwork and great plots that could easily become animes.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

What a question xD, I´ve got a loooong list of yaoi´s mangas that I would like to see in anime version. Okay, so... I think that Boys next door by Kaori Yuki...yep, a love dramatic stories XD

Lovely Sick by OHMINE Shoko

LOVE OR PRIDE by KANBE Akira

Usagi Otoko Tora Otoko by HONMA Akira

SORENARI NI SHINKEN NANDESU by Asou Kai

Fujisaki Kou, SAKURAGI Yaya and Toyama Mako works are all good to be an anime

all of them has drama and love

• Like 1

Oh my god, I just finished reading La Partita rabbit2

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and all throughout my reading, I couldn't help but wonder, why wasn't this made into a live action drama already? It really had that appeal for a movie. Not as an anime though.

It's so beautiful. Oh wow. I really loved it. The drama was so beautiful.

I could so see Mao-chan portray the role of Akira. Yum! Akira also plays the violin like Takumi and he has that lonely past as well.

I think Mao-chan can totally justify the role. rabbit4

Okay, other yaoi manga I would like to see as an anime will have to be Love Mode. And not just some oneshot OAV kind of thing either. It's gonna be a long-running BL anime series like 26 episodes long. And all the characters will be there. rabbit14

I would also love to see Junjou Romantica turned into a live action series. Heheh! I can see Baba-chan portray an effective Usami Akihiko. woohoo! He has that nice balance of wit, goofiness and seriousness. And I want Naito Taiki to portay Misaki. They have amazing chemistry. rabbit8

• Like 1

I would also love to see Junjou Romantica turned into a live action series. Heheh! I can see Baba-chan portray an effective Usami Akihiko. woohoo! He has that nice balance of wit, goofiness and seriousness. And I want Naito Taiki to portay Misaki. They have amazing chemistry. rabbit8
*can't stop nosebleeding* Just perfect! :cuteonion41:

Also I would like to see Crimson Spell as an anime, or maybe something like Yellow from Makoto Tateno :cuteonion45:

And if possible Love Neco as an OVA :cuteonion48: