Magical Boy Role Play

Exellda

I've made this because the other group I am in is at a stand still and I am craving this role play.

I've taken BlaqueCatt's Role play because I liked it:

Here's the original link.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"The Rainbow Six" is a group magical boy roleplay that focuses on the adventures of The Rainbow Six, a group of high school boys who protect the earth. As the name implies, there are six magical boys corresponding to the six colors of the rainbow: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple. Each boy has their own unique power. Basic descriptions of the Rainbow Six are provided below.

Red

- He has red hair and eyes, and wears red clothes *

- His power is Strength (superhuman speed and strength, heightened senses, etc.)

Orange

- He has orange hair and eyes, and wears orange clothes *

- His power is Fire (fire creation/manipulation)

Yellow

- He has yellow hair and eyes, and wears yellow clothes *

- His power is Light (light creation/manipulation, healing)

Green

- He has green hair and eyes, and wears green clothes *

- His power is Nature (plant/earth manipulation)

Blue

- He has blue hair and eyes, and wears blue clothes *

- His power is Water (water manipulation)

Purple

- He has purple hair and eyes, and wears purple clothes

- His power is Psychic (force-field generation, telekinesis, psychokinesis)

* Only one article of clothing/accessory has to match the character's color

The enemies that The Rainbow Six face are fellow students who aim to make the world a miserable and colorless place, as they have suffered for most of their lives and want to take revenge on the world that abandoned them. Basic descriptions of the villains, known as The Colorless, are provided below.

Black

- He has black hair and dark gray eyes, and wears black clothes *

- His power is Darkness (creation/manipulation of darkness/shadows)

Gray

- He has gray hair and gray eyes, and wears gray clothes *

- His power is Air/Wind (manipulation of air/wind)

White

- He has white hair and light gray eyes, and wears white clothes *

- His power is Snow/Ice (creation/manipulation of snow/ice)

* Only one article of clothing/accessory has to match the character's color

Basically, I was thinking of using the same synopsis- unless after discussion it goes in another direction. What I need are role player's who can write multi-paragraphs and are fairly literate. There will be a rotation as to how the rp goes. I'll be starting the thread once I've gotten everyone.

NEEDS:

- literate role players

- multiple paragraphs

- each role player needs to be able to play 2 (TWO) of the magical boys, you can be either side, or both

Name:

Nickname (Optional):

Color:

Appearance (Picture or Written Description):

Personality (Optional):

Other (Optional):

Here are my two characters:

Transparent - the mascot who will help guide the boys along their journey. Please note, that he's not on either side... He can be good or bad, depending on whoever influences him.

6ede74bb6977ef428580e2bc5cad7b18.jpg

f9db52dfc8148fa474caf92c2543d5ad.jpg

Name: Ari Crystalline

Color: None - Transparent - Mascot

Personality: Ari is stubborn and likes to go his own way. He's smart and likes to plan things out, usually for his benefit. He feels insecure about himself due to the fact that he was an orphan. Therefore, Ari feels left out and often feels 'invisible' to people. Which, in certain instances, he actually has been able to turn himself completely invisible. On one hand, being invisible to others makes him feel very lonely, on the other hand, he can get away with many things...

Stubborn, Smart, Deceitful, Tactful, Lonely

Other: Ari lives a normal life... up until he wakes up naked as a fairy one day... On top of it all, he has a mission and in order to change back he needs to complete it.

Red - Probably will end up being the leader of the Rainbow group

671bff7421a8e543bde92003a21a2b39.jpg

3061145_1351892185346.45res_500_500.jpg

Name: Garnet Flanagan

Color: Red

Personality: Garnet is a rather flamboyant guy with a whole lot of energy. While growing up he was raised with proper education. Garnet grew up in a mansion that his daddy and mommy owned and they graciously allow him to live there with them. He has proper etiquette and proper dressage. Garnet can usually be seen wearing a suit of some sort, or some other form of high class clothing. He loves to read. However, Garnet is also very quirky and awkward due to his wealthy up bringing. He has a hard time understanding 'poor people'. On top of that, he likes to goof around whenever he is not in the presence of his family as he can finally relax and his true self starts to shine very brightly.

Smart, High Maintenance, Proper, Neat, Organized, Weird, Odd, Strange, Dork, Joker, Playful

Other : Garnet cannot stand getting dirty and likes his things neat, organized, and pristine.

If you have any questions or would like to join post below!

Please note that BLUE, GREY, ORANGE, and BLACK might already have been taken!

if you guys want the characters you had before just tell me! Or change your colors if you'd like! You can make entirely new characters if you'd like.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Exellda

• Gladis

• hal7283

• RebbaNanmi

Yeah, surprisingly I'm pretty attached to Roland(yellow) as a character and is more than willing to pick him up again.

Name: Roland Richelieu

Color: Yellow

Appearance: Blonde hair, yellow eyes, tall, reasonably toned. See visual reference

Blonde-hair-animes-anime-30920297-608-878.jpg

Personality: Stubborn, arrogant, bad tempered. Intolerant of those who he considered "stupid", but will show respect if you earn it. In other words, Tsundere?

Description: Roland Richelieu is someone commonly seen as a "trouble maker" among the students. He drinks, he smokes, he skips more classes than he attends them, hangs out with the wrong people(actually more like he leads that said people), and gets into fights, A LOT. Once he even punched a teacher. It's rather a miracle that Roland wasn't expelled from school. Rumors has it that his rich father gave a substantial donation to the school to keep the teachers quiet. This would also explain why his grades are constantly among the top twenty students of the school.

It seems ironic that such an individual would end up becoming a Magical Boy fighting for peace and justice, and having the power of light which heals his allies. In battle he much prefer to use his light shooting barrage of beams vaporizing the evil minions than healing people.

That being said, I'm........reluctant to re-use Morgan. Me and

was actually in the planning stage of a RP which kind of stem from the dynamics we were gonna have between Morgan and Sylvio, and we've dedicated a fair amount of effort in that as well. I'm not sure about playing two evil dark lords at the same time cause I fear I won't be able to differentiate them sufficiently. So if anyone would like to take the role of leader of the evil magical boys then go ahead. I'll take any vacant color instead. Or if nobody wants to be black then I'll come up with something different, though it will be hard...

Alright, then go ahead and pick another color! Since I've just posted, all positions are open.

So I decided to go for purple. I tried to differentiate from the one we had in the last RP and hope it turned out okay.

gha76PY.jpg

Name: Shion Flores

Height: 172cm

Personality: Quiet, secluded, anti-social, cynical, decadent?

Appearance: Purple hair; androgynous facial features; lithe, slim body.

Likes: Flowers, especially hydrangea; rainy days; quiet places; reading; sex.

Dislike: Socializing; complicated relationships.

Sexuality: Seke

Description: Shion had a somewhat troubled upbringing, as the relationship between his parents were explosive to say the least. To escape from the constant fighting Shion resorted to hiding in his room and immerse himself in books. When his parents finally got a divorce a bitter legal battle for Shion’s custody rights was fought, which the court ruled in favor of the mother. Shion would watch coldly as his mother changed one boyfriend after another, and eventually got re-married with a wealthy merchant, whom Shion knew very well that his mother married only for the money.

Likely due to this, Shion had little faith when it comes to love or any sort of commitment. To him, relationship is like a business contract, with each party trading something for what they want, and once the business is done the relationship should end, and to him, what he wanted was very simple: sex. Ever since he was first introduced to it by an older man it became one the very few things that could ease some of his melancholy. Shion slept around, a lot. He was well aware of the how others perceived his rather androgynous appearance, and used this to his advantage to seduce men and women alike for a night of carnal fucking, and would leave the next morning without saying a word.

Aside from his sex addiction however, Shion lived a rather quiet and secluded existence, much prefer to stay alone than to mingle with people. He would’ve maintained this arguably miserable existence if not for the fantastical encounter he had with magic..............

He already sounds delightful. I'm sure he'll fit in perfectly lol. Now we wait for others to reply and join!

I’m kinda confused what does the colors mean? Like a rainbow or just colors for hair color or eye color. I’ll like to take the green color for one of my characters as I read that we need two characters in order to roleplay? I’d love to take blue and green colors

All it means is what color you'll be on the Rainbow- or Colorless. I'm not sure how much you know about magical boys, but the idea was that the Rainbow Six consisted of 6 guys, the Colorless, which are the bad guys, consist of 3 guys. Mostly, all you have to do is pick two colors (which you've picked blue and green) and make characters with those hair colors, usually wearing one thing of their color but I won't be too harsh that. If you look at my characters or hal's, they are good examples!

Read my first spoiler! That gives a little insight to what I am looking for also.

Ok, here is they’re info:

Name: Mikito Souh

Nickname (Optional): Miki

Color: Green just like his eyes, and his power is of nature.

Appearance (Picture or Written Description): Hatsune.Mikuo.full.1043289.jpg

Personality (Optional): He’s a shy sweet polite kind weak hearted childish affectionate emoish person. His sexual preferences is gay with attraction to older guys and a bottom uke.

Other (Optional): he loves gardening, cooking and baking. He lost his mother at a very young age 8 and has been taken care by his aunt and uncle. His guardians own a bakery and he loves working there. Stargazing, kittens, stars, snow and rain he loves. He despises his father forever.

Ok, here is they’re info:

Name: Maxen Andou

Nickname (Optional): Max

Color: Black just like his eye color, and he’s on the evil side

Appearance (Picture or Written Description): d193e7ab64533317eebf900e5cdd8587--gold-eyes-code-breaker.jpg

Personality (Optional): Personality of a cockish rudish bad attitude mean tempered person. Likely to throw his anger at anyone whom pisses him off. His sexual preferences is gay and proud not caring what people think or say about his sexuality. A seme that tops his uke.

Other (Optional):he will kick anyone’s ass and he smokes cigarettes.

Just so you know, thier hair will match what color you've chosen. I was actually confused for a second and had to re read the first one especially... He's supposed to have green hair. Garnet is our red head. Orange is still open... Also, please keep in mind what kind of powers they'll have and how that will interfere with the kind of person they are/interests.

Okay I changed it to the colors I chosen, but I wanna say that Mikito is a brown haired boy originally and Reiko is a blond haired boy, and just add on if you’re agreeable to it the boys dyed their hair to march their eye colors

Since it’s all about magical power in the roleplay as my character mikito loves nature and gardening that could be a power for him what to do with nature. And my blond haired oc with blond hair as he has blue eyes his power could have something to do with immortality, logic, clarity, and intelligence and I’d love for him to be a bad boy character. Is that okay?

Ummm, alright, here's what I got to say.

Please don't take this the wrong way but did you even read the recruitment all the way through? The powers are already listed with each color.

Ideally, I was thinking o'natural hair. I mean, I suppose they could dye their hair, but what for? What would be the reason to do it? Not saying that it couldn't work, but it would need to make sense in the whole grand scheme of things.

Ironically, Mikito could have nature powers, as it was listed in the beginning. Rei would have to be water... As the color you've chosen is blue... However, if you would like him to be a 'bad boy' legitimately, then he should be one of The Colorless. Black, White, or Grey. Blue can just be a guy with a sour attitude but he cannot be the bad guy- because blue is on The Rainbow Six side.

And lastly, I just want to make sure you know what you're getting yourself into; are you sure you'll be able to keep up with the posts? Typically, like in the original thread, people posted two paragraphs per person- a total of four paragraphs. I typically write more than that... Third person, details, dialogue- you already know the drill, everything that moves the plot forward.

I don't want to give you a hard time, but I am also hesitant to give you two important roles when it doesn't seem like you've read the entire recruitment thread.

And if you're wondering, I didn't give hal a hard time because they were in the other original thread, plus I've role played with them before and I can say confidently that they will do a great job with their roles. I have not role played with you before and I just want to... get my ducks in a row.

Sorry if this post sounded rude, but I really want to make sure this role play goes well!

Okay understandable what you mean and you’re not being rude just explaining it better for me and I’ll do best I can on my end four paragraphs in the end. I’ll change my Reiko character to a different one a new one since he’s my only bad mouthed rude character. So colorless for a new character will have black hair and eyes and his name will be Maxen Andou and I’ll remove Reiko completely.

are you okay with Mikito though?

Mikito seems fine, very uke.

I don't mind if you switch your other character to The Colorless side, just know that they will be the source of the evil. Black, ideally, is the leader and he'd have two underlings to help him- they spread chaos. He is probably the second, most important role. The first is Transparent, which is the character I play. Black is the dictator of The Colorless. Again, your other character could be Blue, he just cannot be evil. But if you really want to go with the genuine bad guy, then The Colorless would be more suited.

If you think you're up to handling Black, you better be prepared. He is not an easy role. He needs to be the ultimate mastermind. Of course the underlings will be able to help out... But when everything is said and done, Black is the one who runs The Colorless.

This sure sounds exciting like from a movie, lol and I’ll take the challenge new face even though he’s evil lol and new character too

Are you sure? Black is a hard role... And admittedly, I'm still a little hesitant to give you such an important role. Make sure to read the recruitment over again and really think about it.

I'd say this is less of a movie, and more like if Sailor Moon had a male cast. Or like Super Sentai...

Had some wonderful images last time that they drew. If it helps you out, I'll post the original role play thread so you can get a great idea of what we were doing and where we want it to go!

Because, if I am being honest, I don't feel like you know what I am going for. This isn't a role play for beginners, just so you know.

Well that's too bad, I still need a lot more characters covered!

Green, Blue, Orange, Black, White, and Grey are still open.

I wouldn't probably start the role play until next week or something like that because I have finals. If you're still interested, then I'd be delighted to have you join us!

It's pretty much because of the upcomibg exams. ^^'

Though perhaps I'll join anyway. I'd actually be kind of interested in the roles of Orange and White, since they still seem to be avalible and I happen to have a few ideas. ^^

Edit: sorry for the typos, I'm in my phone att the moment. x.x

Yeap, all the roles I've listed were available! So Orange and White are open! Whenever you're ready post your characters! I look forward to seeing them.

I get the pain of using a phone. Autocorrect is sometimes the bane of my existence.

Yeap, all the roles I've listed were available! So Orange and White are open! Whenever you're ready post your characters! I look forward to seeing them.

I get the pain of using a phone. Autocorrect is sometimes the bane of my existence.

Alright, awesome!

Also, I have a question. Do they transform? As in, do they get a rediculous transformation sequence whenever they’re going into battle that’s triggered by some kind of incantation? XD Because if not, I may ask for the permission to create a third, albeit rather unimportant side character. Basically someone who’d be more than happy to design and create matching outfits for our magical boys. o-o Ah, that was just a random idea that popped into my mind, though. Absolutely not something I have to do, but it seems like it would be fun. XD

Yes they do transform. Or at least they supposed to in the old thread but we never got that far. I was over my head enough to draw out some possibilities when it comes to uniforms and this is the version they liked:

For rainbow six:

burItQS.jpg

For colorless

xE4bd7t.jpg

Obviously they'd be in different color corresponding to the individual. I showed off the midriff in both design because I have a thing for abs.