The secret in the demons basement (closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“You seem happier then last night” Yukie admitted as he sat down and ate his breakfast amused with jimins attitude this morning. “And yes I’m a lot better my private bath heals all wounds and keeps me healthy it also is helping my hair grow back faster” Yukie replied his hair almost the length it use to be as he ate a bite of food. “For today I want to meet the people in your life and introduce myself.”

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Shisu-Chan00

Jimin coughed softly at the words, "You want to what? I don't...really want to introduce you to the people in my life..." he said with a soft sigh. "Least of all my lover considering I'm not here to be a servant like most of the humans here..." his eyes moved to the window watching outside. "Why did you bring me here? Apparently it wasn't just to throw me into bed with you, considering I heard you don't want to sleep with me. Do you just want companionship? Because forcing me to be your "friend" is a wrong way to go about it." he said his eyes finally leveling on Yukio looking him straight in the eyes. He may seem happier but he was still pissed he was here and even more pissed at the scar that was healing on his neck. "I don't want you to meet those close to me. So I would rather you not get introduced to them." He felt venom in his voice yet he really didn't mean to make it sound so harsh.

“I brought you here to be my wife but I’m not such a monster to force you to sleep with me” Yukie replied as his eyes narrowed at how rude his mate was being as he set his glass down. “...well then if you feel so strongly about having me around and visiting your family then I don’t see why I should set aside my work to take you back!” He hissed as he got up, “I would like us to get to know each other as friends and I’ve been nice I’ve given you gifts and offered to let you live at home with your family and even was willing to help you so it looked like you aged like the others but why should I Your nothing but an ungreatful spoiled brat!” Yukie yelled the Windows reshattering at his temper as he kicked the table over and went out of the room instantly heading out to his garden to calm down.

Jimin chuckled softly at the scene, "Ungrateful? Should I be so happy to take your love and the enslavement you're focing on me?" he screamed after him and stood himself. He didn't give a damn, he went back to his room flopping onto the bed with a groan. He hated it here, hated Yukio, and he hated being owned. Was it so hard to understand that he lost his freedom to do as he pleased now that his soul was bonded to Yukio's. He pulled out his phone and started to fiddle with it seeing it was close to being dead. He opened up his recent messages seeing one from Hukio, he groaned and rolled over wincing as the sheets caught the scar. He was wondering where he was and why he hadn't called him back. It was no shocker that Jimin didn't get any service here so he couldn't message back and tell him what was going on. He couldn't even start to explain this all, it was as if it was a nightmare.

“...your being moved into a cell...” star replied quietly as she knocked and looked at Jimin. “He’s pretty upset and now demands you sleep in the basement and I confiscate your phone and personal items” she added with a huff already tiered and needing a vacation.

Jimin peered up hearing the knock only for anger to follow. "He what? Thats bullshit I didn't do anything wrong!" he screamed back at her standing. "He can be as upset as he wants to be but I am not going down into a cell! I'm not a fucking prisoner I shouldn't be treated like one! He wants me to think hes my friend and yet he makes orders like that?!" he shook his head walking over to her. "Don't put me in a cell Star...I didn't do anything wrong I literally just voiced my opinion? Are you not allowed to have one here?" he asked in disbelief seeing guards heading his way. He looked back at her his eyes pleading as if asking her if she was going to let it happen. They were close enough as it was, Yukio had to be kidding right? "You're kidding...?" he asked softly as he felt his arms being grabbed. "You're kidding me right?!?" he kicked against them only to feel a needle prick in his neck and lights out. Apparently the guards were tired of him fighting back so much and wanted this transition to be easy.

Yukie watched as his mate was taken away to the cell before he went out and gathers up his mates precious boyfriend the man ahead of time having been knocked unconscious and brought to him through some servents who had been watching everyone in jimins family. He frowned as he looked at the pretty male and huffed angrily before sitting on a chair waiting for him to wake up star watching curiously. “He’s right you know you are overreacting” she replied gently trying to get the demon to see sense but it was hard he didn’t act like humans and sometimes couldn’t see sense since he wasn’t a human his emotions where different and more colder so he was having a hard time trying to figure out what to do.

“I just wanted to meet him...I want to learn more about my mate and I want to be around him when he’s not here...I’ve been nice and done everything you’ve told me to” Yukie replied looking at star who sighed.

“Keep in mind...I haven’t been a living human in over three hundred years I’m rusty when it comes to this stuff” she replied covering the man with a blanket as she frowned. “I’ll bring him up after I talk to him” she replied leaving and locking the door behind her leaving Yukie alone with his mates mistress.

Jimin shifted and blinked his eyes open looking around the cell he had been placed into. He instantly felt anger well up inside of him as he kicked at the bars. "Hey! Asshole! Let me out of here! I didn't do anything to deserve this! You're being insane! You can't just lock me away forever!!" He screamed but it only echoed on the walls as he looked around the dark cellar.

Hukio moaned softly shifting and shaking his head a few times before his eyes leveled on Yukio. Instant panic ran through his veins as he tried to get out of the chair only to find he was bound. "What the...? Who are you? What do you want? Where is Jimin!" he felt like this had something to do with his boyfriend and couldn't help but ask where he was. He was more worried about Jimin than about where he was at the moment and he fought against his ropes once more looking at the man before him with uneasyness and worry in his eyes.

(Okay so your kinda godmoding since my character didn’t bound him to a chair....though I most likely should have said he was laying in a bed.)

“Your noisy” star replied as she calm down with two cups of hot cocoa and set one cup down in his cell. “When your ready we can talk but I won’t talk to you if you yell or get angry with me” star explained setting her rules down first thing as she grabbed a chair and sat down. “Why does he like you your boyfriend?”

“Mmh I don’t agree with restraints and I asked them to just lay you on the bed”Yukie mumbled as he moved a finger the binds instantly falling down to the floor the demon thinking some as he watched Hukio. “I’ve given him the change to live a very nice life...he won’t go hungry he can have whatever he wants and he doesn’t ever age...yet he doesn’t want me to meet anyone he knows.” Yukie replied as he looked the man up and down before getting up and moving a table setting out tea and snacks. “

(I'm actually not godmodding but I thought you had bound him! So my bad! Godmodding would be controlling your character which I didn't do. But sorry for my misunderstanding on that part!)

Jimin jumped hearing Star and he sighed realizing it was her. "Ah...I'm not angry with you Star...I'm not going to yell at you." he moved to the cup and pulled it closer. "I don't know why he likes me. He just does...wouldn't it be more likely to ask him instead?" He asked tilting his head as he took a sip of the drink. "I don't know why he likes me at all but I know why I like him and thats good enough for me. He's always there for me when I need him...why do you ask?" His eyes shifted to her as he shivered in the chilly cellar.

~~

Huko shifted and rubbed his wrists thanking him for the drop of restraints. "Jimin...? He's here? Last time I saw him I dropped him off at school but this..." he peered around, "This is far from school." He shifted slightly blinking up at the man as he set out a table and grabbed snacks and tea. It was odd, to be kidnapped then be offered food. "Can I see him? Is he okay? He is...hard to get along with. He probably didn't agree with whatever it is you did with him and so he's being stubborn...thats how he is. If it's not his way he gets pissed off." he shrugged and moved a hand shakily to the tea sitting before him before looking up to the man as if asking if it was okay.

(Ah no no I’m terribly sorry it’s my bad I didn’t mean to step on any toes either but I was confused and though you where ... but I should have also mentioned he was on a bed so that’s on me sorry my bad!)

“I want to ask for your forgiveness...I’ve given my master bad advice everything that’s happened to you is because I told him how to get a mate and I realized his ways as a demon is a lot different for a human so when I said he needed to sweep you off your feet and show you his world he literally took you and brought you to his home... I should have realized sooner” star admitted feeling horrible as she sipped her drink and unlocked the cell. “He’s trying hard he just doesn’t know how to do things the human way and I’m not much help I haven’t been a living human for two hundred years so all I can go off of is experience and movies”

~~

“Go ahead and help yourself” Yukie replied sitting down as he sipped his tea. “I took your mate as a companion and wife but I’m fine with you two being together and I don’t plan on doing anything to him unless he says it’s okau” Yukie explained as he ate a cookie. “He’s been branded as my wife and I’ve been taking care of him for the past few days I even offered to let his family move here and live together without a care in the world and have you live here...he’s also free to leave if he wants to live on earth” Yukie mumbled as the silent maid came in and set down some sweets and some plates and forks.

(You're fine! No worries!)

Jimin shifted some and stood setting his cup down on the stool beside her. "Well...maybe asking me out on a date is a good way to start and not branding me with a fucking iron like I'm livestock." he spat out not at her but about the situation. He sighed and leaned against the wall. "I'm sorry...He just doesn't understand and he is so hard to freaking talk to! It's like he's thick! hes supposed to be this big shot of a god yet he can't understand that I don't want him...not the way he is going abou it anyway..." He shook his head and leaned his head back on the wall.

~~

Hukio stopped dead, "Wife?" he asked softly his eyes roaming to the other. "You brought my boyfriend here to be your wife?" Disbelief was written all over his face, "Of course he wants to live on earth his siblings are there, I'm there, we...I love him you can't just take him from me." He spoke as his face showed signs of being hurt. "You're saying I can still be with him...? But he's supposedly your wife...so I'll be his affair? Thats so fucked..." he said shaking his head his hands running through his hair as he tried to understand what was going on.

“Ha bigshot he’s lowly compared to the others I’ve met yeah his duties make him important but he’s not all high and mighty compared to others” she replied with a cute chuckle. “Let me ask you this then...if he would have stopped you without the scary men and asked you on a date would you have broken his heart and turned him down coldly?” She asked finishing her drink.

~~

“It’s not uncommon for gods to have human lovers...or for their wife’s to have mistresses my work is dangerous and if I was hurt I would want someone to take care of him and make sure he’s happy” Yukie explained as he frowned and sipped his drink. “If his family moved here they would be able to grow up if they wanted and then they could stop aging when they decide...they would never be hungry get sick or suffer...” Yukie admitted looking at Hukio. “I want him happy...eventually you’ll all die and pass on and unless I take your soul and bring it to my home you reincarnate and become reborn. I could give you two children...or hell whatever you want you could live on earth and just visit but I don’t want to loose him...the first time I saw him...I felt emotions that I haven’t felt since I was a child.”

Jimin shifted slightly and chuckled, "No. I would have told him I had a boyfriend but that I appreciated the flattery. Possibly wouldn't mind being friends with him. Instead he tackled me with giant guards and carted me off to this place." he said with a sigh as he pushed off from the wall. "Listen Star I'm not an asshole I just don't like being treated like property. Had he come to me like a normal person I would have let him down easily...I'm not cold hearted." he said softly as he turned away from her.

~~

"so why take him if its so uncommon?" he asked softly and he tilted his head. "Technically you're his mistress cause I was here first but alright. I think...he is happy." he said softly and looked over to him with a soft smile. "He wants to live a normal life. You can't argue with that. Yea I'll die but he knows that, we both knew that, we were making plans to grow old together...it's apart of life..." he said softly sadness falling over his features. The thought of kids sounded exciting and he wanted it, for the both of them. "Listen...this sounds like it'll hurt you more than anything. If you start falling in love with Jimin I'll only be in the way...as much as I would love to be with him forever and even have kids with him its just not...ideal. Not with you..." he said softly looking down sighing. "You already love him more than you should...you just met him and you're already throwing everything away for him."

“You would have fooled me” she replied finding Jimin cold and rude as she got up and left leaving his cell open. “He deserves better then you” she added before going off to finish her work.

~~

“I wouldn’t mind being his mistress...just having someone to come home to would be nice the servents are great but they refuse to do outings or anything fun.” Yukie admitted as he smiled a little liking how kind he was as he gently moved closer and sat beside his mates lover. “You could live beside him forever...I wouldn’t mind having a second wife and I wouldn’t need mind having more kids or seeing your kids together...I want a family and I wouldn’t mind you being apart of it” Yukie added not liking seeing his new friend sad as he thought a little to himself. “He won’t be happy here...no matter how much I want him to stay he won’t smile or be happy to be around me” Yukie whispered a little sad at the realization that no matter how hard he tried he would always be alone. “You should take him and go...he’s in the basement”

Jimin groaned, "Not my fault I'm with someone! Doesn't make me rude!" he called after her before he sighed.

~

Hukio shifted his head and smiled softly, "Well...how about you ask him to be your friend? Start fresh. He probably got pissed by having you brand him, then steal him away from his family and order him to love you. Go about it differently, ask him out to a dinner with you in his own world where he is comfortable." He ruffled the others hair seeing him as a small child. "I don't like sharing my lovers but Jimin can be your friend if you want him to be. Long as you're not sleeping with him I shouldn't have a problem with it." He shrugged and stood stretching. "Jimin probably just needs a talking to...he can be stern and mean if he is backed into a corner like you have him...you can always come to dinner with us?" He smiled brightly turning back to the other.

(Dude. I'm seeing a threesome happening XD)

(That’s what I was planning)

“...I want you to stay here also and be branded like him...I’d like to keep you two together forever and with me” Yukie replied slightly falling for Hukio and his kind side as he blushed and fixed a strand of hair to go back behind his ear his long hair falling into his face when worn down. “I watched you also...you where kind and gentle, I was hoping that part of you rubbed off on Jimin” he admitted as he blushed at the thought of going on a date with the two suddenly to shy to speak as the silent made made a weird snickering sound amused by seeing her master so charmed by such a silly human.

He shook his head softly and sighed, "I appreciate the offer...but I don't want to be branded..." he said softly and gave the other a soft smile. "I hope you understand. Its not you...I can come back and talk to you whenever you like but I just...don't want that." he nodded softly and turned as he made his way to the door. "Anyway the invitation still remains if you decide you want to come out with us for a dinner. Maybe get to know Jimin as I know him...he's not all that bad once he lets that tough side down. Specially in bed, hes very cute." he chuckled and blushed a little before waving, "I'm gonna go get him now. So We can meet back up to be brought back home."

“...I’ll wait for you then” Yukie replied a little upset that his new friend was leaving as he huffed and let him go one of his cute servents comin in with fresh tea and some food as he set it down Yukie gently kissing the boys head as he watched him serve the tea and sweets gently correcting him so he would learn to do his work properly, the demon having trained thousands of servents for all of the gods.

Hukio ran down to Jimin peering through the opening and hugging him tightly. "Oh my gosh...i've been worried. What..." his fingers ran over Jimins scar causing the other man to shiver from his touch.

"He branded me..." Tears formed in Jimins eyes as he hugged Huko tightly having thought he would never see him again. The familiar touch of those arms circling around him brought about a soft yet shakey sigh.

"Come on...lets go home." Hukio spoke walking back to Yukio and smiling. "Can we go home now?" he asked with a bright smile feeling Jimin tense beside him. He was tucked under his arm protectivly and he wanted nothing more than to take his boyfriend home and have him cuddled up to him as they slept.

“...I can take you home...” star replied holding a lantern and dressed inn a pretty red kimono with Yukies house symbol on it the woman ready to take the two through the spirit world back to their home as she smiled a little...”my master isn’t exactly in the best mood so he tought it would be best if someone else took you since he has to be emotionless while passing through the other worlds”

Jimin shifted and smiled a little to Star, "Thank you...we appreciate this..." He said softly wiping the tears that grown on his eyes. Huko nodded gently and held onto Jimin's hand following Star.

"We do appreciate it. I'm a little sad he can't join us but I guess another time then." he shrugged and followed star as they headed out of the spirit world back home. Both of them were ready to be in their own beds as well as their own clothing. Jimin had been wearing clothes other than his own the entire time he had been there and he was more than ready to slide into some pajamas.

“Normally it’s not so safe” star mumbled surprised by how fast they where going since it usually took about three hours of traveling to get through the towns and money to get on the buses. “But I guess I could call afew friends to help” she replied the creepy shadows surrounding them. “Normally if you ignore them they leave you alone” she admitted still holding the lantern as a creepy skeleton moved by before a giant cat bus stopped by to let them on,

Hukio peered around as Jimin kept his head down. Neither of them were awake last time they ran through the spirit world so it was obvious they would see things that were...interesting. Hearing her words Huko shifted his gaze to her trying to ignore the beings around them. They got onto the bus and sat down beside star peering out the windows as they were safe in the transporation. "Is it always like this?" Jimin asked meekly as he finally came unglued from Hukio's side for just a moment to speak to Star. He wondered if she was still mad at him.

“Yes sometimes they fight but not much more” star replied as she glared still upset that Jimin had broken her masters heart as she frowned. “I don’t see why you care though it’s not like your coming back” she snapped before the bus stopped in a beautiful flower field the stairs to the earth world showing at the bottom of Yukies shrine.

• Saga locked this topic