The secret in the demons basement (closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Jimin's eyes widened as he heard the other give a go ahead. He screamed and struggled hard against the people but it was all futile. He felt the iron singe into his flesh and he cried out in pain as his body trembled under the iron. He could smell his burning flesh and it made him want to vomit. He glared up at the woman with so much hate in his eyes that it could probably burn someone. He winced and pulled away, or tried when she started to clean it and then bandage it. He was left in that room crying with the woman left with him. "You piece of shit...why would you do that...? I'm only 20 I just started my life and you just ruined it..." he said to her his eyes cloudy with water. He quickly left the room and left the entire building walking till his feet wouldn't move. He sank to the ground infront of a pond and laid down his face just inches from the edge. He ran a hand out and lightly let his fingers touch the water. "I-im' going to be stuck here..." He said softly his eyes welling up with tears once more as his shoulders started to shake. He had to watch everyone around him die, he would have to come back, he would have to come back even before they died because they would notice he wasn't aging like the rest of them. He was in love, he was successful with his work, he was getting good grades. And now it all went to shit in one evening.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Shisu-Chan00

“...don’t be angry with her...she’s under his punishment also...talk to him and work out a deal...” one servent replied as they set down a blanket and a cup of warm tea. “Tell him what you want and give him demands and in exchange visit with him every now and then or have some tea once in awhile....it’s what I did and hell after my family passed I got to see them in the spirit world as often as I want as long as I keep the gardens clean.” The servent replied as he tossed some food out to the fish finishing up his work for the day. “He’s not unreasonable or cruel like people say...he’s...just not sure how to act or socialize...” he admitted as he finished feeding the fish.

The voice scared him and he jumped pulling his legs up to him. "Why would anyone want to be friends with that asshole? I'm branded to him. For life. For forever...Its not the same!" he burried his face in his arms hugging them tightly. "I don't want to talk to him. I don't want to get to know him. I don't want to have tea with him. I don't want anything to do with him! I'm not like you..." he felt the tears coming faster as he tightened his arms around his legs. Not only did his neck hurt but the realization that he was stuck here was weighing on him. "He doesn't want me just for a friend I'm here for a different reason! I'm his freaking doll...its not like I can just do a job and make him happy my job is literally being his...his..." the words didn't come out but the message was clear. He was unwilling to sleep with the demon unless he was forced. Even then no one fucked him like he wanted to be so it was highly unlikely that the demon would use force on him in the first place.

“Wife? Yeah if he wants you to be called wife then your a wife doesn’t mean he would want sex with you now you pissed him off and he doesn’t even want to share a room with you” The servent replied with a laugh as he shook his head. “I would die for the position of wife always being taken care of no request is to ridiculous and your always safe” he replied as he frowned. “You should be happy he likes you he’s going to spoil you rotten now and do whatever you ask...he may be the king but the wife is always the one who holds all of the power if you want your boyfriend by your side you could tell him and he wouldn’t refuse...I mean his darling wife wanted it” he replied before snickering and going inside to say goodbye and head home hoping that Jimin wasn’t so stupid he didn’t see how much power he really had and that he was more in control of his new mate then anything else.

Jimin wiped his eyes and peered after the man. He didn't want to be catered to. He wanted to work. He stood and sniffled his feet finding him back in the home. His fingers trailed along the wall as he sighed. This would be his new home, so he might as well get used to it right? He found his way back to the dining room they had been in earlier. A tinge of pain running through his neck as he remembered what had happened. A hand ran up to the bandage feeling its warmth inside. His head turned around the room before he left it roaming around till he found a servant to take him to the room he was to stay in. He didn't have any night clothes so he removed his shirt gingerly. One brush across his neck caused a hiss from his lips and tears welled up once more. He liked it rough but hurting him physically where it left a mark was a little different. There was a mirror in the corner and he walked over lightly pulling the bandage away. His eyes scanned over the angry seal before letting the bandage fall back into place. "Just my luck..." he shook his head and found his way back to the bed pulling his legs up. He didn't even care about getting under the covers. About an hour passed and he pulled his camera bag closer opening it. He studied the lenses and sighed seeing the portarait one broken as well as his long distance lens. He put a lense on and put the camera to his eye peering through his glasses and the small eye hole. He snapped a picture and looked down seeing nothing on the screen. So, he couldn't take photos in the spirit world how fun. Even his favorite hobby was taken from him, as if life couldn't get any more miserable.

Yukie was in his room drinking and thinking as he huffed and looked over to the woman who was frowning at how cold Yukie had been to Jimin as she sighed and gently touched his hand as she asked what he wanted him to get for his mate the two talking in a nice silent connection before she straightened up and left leaving the prince to sulk and sleep. Yukie of course was still angry and wanted to yelled at his queen but he dared not move for fear of upsetting him more and rolled over on his bed and sulkingly fell asleep ten minutes later.

Jimin was worried that he would soon have a visitor but no one came. He fell asleep with his camera close to him. The next morning he woke up and instantly groaned feeling pain erupt into his neck. He sat up instantly remembering everything that had happened the night before. His hand absently roamed to the bandage and tears threatened to spill over again. He stood and went to the closet peering in looking for something other than what he had worn again. He found nothing and slid on his shirt he had worn yesterday evening. He stretched before fixing his hair and peeking his head out into the hall. He looked left, then right, and then stepped out into the hallway. He wondered if he could find his way back to the bathhouse to clean himself and possibly the wound that was festering on his neck.

“I’ve come to attend your wounds master and bring you clothes for the bathhouse” the maid whispered a little shy as the one from last night gently helped adjust her bow and looked at Jimin waving a little as she held out the boxesto him that was nicely wrapped both quite big and gifts from Yukie. “We have also brought you gifts from the young master and hopefully they are to your liking” she replied nervously the two having been outside waiting for Jimin to wake up. Inside the boxes unknown to Jimin where two very expensive cameras one from the human world that was the best and most expensive one the silent maid could buy and the second was one made in the spirit world made to the sameness quality as the human world one but able to take pictures of the spirit world and all it’s glory. “He sent us out last night to fetch them as a parting gift before he takes you home after breakfast.”

Jimin jumped once again as one of the servents sneaked up on him. "G-god would you announce yourself or something!" he laughed a little at his own embarrassment and turned to the woman. "Thank you...It hurts quite a bit...I know this isn't the best place to get pain medicine but do you have any?" he asked turning toward the woman who was standing there. "He...didn't have to do that...I don't need any gifts." he said shaking his head as he leaned against the doorframe. "So...? Will he see me today or is he still being a baby and pouting?" he asked his hands reaching out for the presents and setting them inside his room. He was more worried about getting clean and getting his wound fixed more than anything else.

He didn't know what to think about the other male who was supposedly wanting to give him all this stuff before he left. He looked down and shook his head sighing, "I feel like he is lying...about letting me go home...I just want to say goodbye to those I care about and then he can take me...considering I'm his forever anyway." he sighed softly touching the bandage on his neck. He hated the idea of it all but he just needed one night with Hukio and one day with his mother. He hadn't seen her in so long and he felt it was only right to say goodbye to the two of them...didn't it?

“We have normal medication...we actually enjoy the human worlds items” the maid replied as she smiled a little. “Come let’s get your herbal bath ready and the wound will heal right up...our master takes these baths whenever he gets injured” she explained as she unlocked a different room smelling strongly of herbs and the water tinted green but nice and hot. The maid walked in grabbing a towel from the small table inside and set in in a basket as the silent maid brought in clean clothes and set them in the basket before looking around the crystals covering the walls, floors, and making the pool beautiful as she turned up the brightness on the lights and left the room at that wandering back to the kitchen to work on breakfast. “I’ll being you some medicine if you still hurt after your soak, and after your done I can take you to meet Yukie if he’s not to busy today.” She replied as she frowned at the new masters words. “...I’ve never really known the master that long, but I know he doesn’t lie when he says he will do something” she admitted playing with a strand of blonde hair. “I’m sure he wants to meet your boyfriend and mother he’s been watching them all morning and he’s been working in the human world so when he gets back you two can talk” she replied with a smile before leaving him to bathe and went back to the kitchen.

Jimin grabbed her hand before she could leave. "He's been what? Watching them? Why?!?" Jimin's eyes bore into her own as if wondering why he would. "Can you...stay? I promise I won't touch you weirdly but you're nicer than the others...I've met." he looked down and shook his head. "I feel very alone here and out of place. Can you just stay and talk to me while I take a bath? I won't do any funny business...you're not really my type after all" He chuckled at that hoping she would get his humor at the fact he was gay. He lightly pulled on her hand before letting it go. He was scared, if he was being honest. He didn't know this place or anyone and he was going to have to watch everyone he loved die. Of course it would be awhile but he would still have to do so and that thought frightened him. He hadn't talked to really anyone since he had been here and the only person he had ordered for him to be branded on the first night he was over. The thought made his throat burn and he lightly rubbed it, "Tch...I understand if you don't want to stay but...I swear I just want to talk." he said soflty his eyes looking back down to the pool of green liquid.

“I can stay I can’t exactly disobey my masters order you wear the family seal” she replied with a soft smile as she went inside and sat down on a stool. “I often stay and keep Yukie company Incase he falls asleep while soaking” she admitted before mentioning for him to get in. “He’s curious why you like them so much and he’s been thinking weather or not to keep them living for a long time so you aren’t sad, he’s been also working on a project for your lover and family so they can live with you since he believes you would benefit from having a human support group and having your family stop aging like you He’s also setting up a wing of the temple for your family to live in and he’s surprised you had younger siblings.”

Jimin shook his head and pulled his shirt off. "Why...why would he do that? Why would he make them live longer for me?" he asked undressing the rest of the way and sliding into the pool. "I don't want them to live forever...its unnatural." he leaned his head back and closed his eyes with a sigh. "I want them to die...like normal people...I want to die like a normal person we aren't ment to live forever like he is." he said softly his voice shaking a little. He didn't understand it, why the master wanted to make him feel so at home here. Didn't he get that he didn't want to be here. "I want my siblings to grow up and find lovers and let me have neices and nephews because I can't have children. I want them to grow up, go to school, find a job, I...I don't need to be there but damn I don't want them stuck here like me..." he said his teary eyes turning back to her. "I...I'm sorry what is your name?" he asked blinking a few times holding out a hand, "I'm Jimin, nice to meet you."

“Ah...well master calls me star sometimes” she replied surprised by the sudden introduction as she smiled. “They would still be able to have kids and go to school and live normal lives they just wouldn’t age and would live here” she explained “it’s really wonderful never having your family gone or live far away” she admitted her family living very very far away and she rarely visited but sent home money. “ he wants You happy and he thinks that if he brings everyone you love and like to live here you will be happy and won’t leave”

"I don't want them here. Thats the end of it. I don't want them here and I don't want him to bring them here. It wont make me happy it'll make me sad..." he said softly and shook his head. "It makes no sense that they will grow up yet never age? That doesn't make sense. So leave them in the human world where they belong...I'll be fine long as he lets me go back when I need to." he said sinking further into the water. His mouth made bubbles in the water before leaning back up and turning to the woman. "He doesn't have to try so hard...he doesn't even know me and he isn't making me "happy" he is doing the opposite. If he wants to make me happy he should talk to me and get to know me...I'm easy to please he just pushes all my buttons." he said turning his eyes to the door and then stood. He wrapped the towel around his body and turned to the clothing. "I am starving...and my neck still hurts." he tilted his head looking at the clothing set out for him.

“I’ll go and get you some medicine and tell the master your request of how to be treated” she replied as she quickly left only to bump into Yukie with very short hair as he looked down and chuckled.

“Shouldn’t you be off visiting family this week?” Yukie asked curious why his help had stayed home instead of heading off to visit everyone. “I went to the trouble of giving you the time off you should take it” Yukie replied as he ushered her along star blushing neon red as he knocked lightly on the door to his private bath holding some basic pain pills. “I brought you medicine...and a gift” Yukie replied the bracelets woven out of his long hair he had chopped off and they glistened like silver metal under the light as he wore them on his wrist for a moment but kept the necklace in his hand to give to his mate.

Jimin tilted his head and nodded, "Alright...I'll be here." he said with a wave as he wrapped a towel over his hair running it through there. He then heard the knock to the door and chuckled a little walking to it and opening it. He was shocked to see Yukie though and blushed looking down and then back up to him, "ah I'm sorry I thought you were star I didn't think..." he ran a hand on the back of his neck embarrassed. "Let me get dressed really fast..." he said gently and looked back to the other before closing the door some leaving it open some on accident.

He sighed softly and moved to the clothing pulling the towel from his waist. He got dressed quickly and fixed his hair before moving back to the door and opening it, "Sorry about that...again I didn't know it was...you..." he said the words rather softly as if he was slightly scared of the other. His bandage was off and the dark red wound which was festered and swollen was very visable. "You said you brought medicine...?" he asked peering at the other blinking a few times expecting the medicine. The wound hurt more than anything he had ever felt before and he wanted to dull it the best he could to better enjoy his morning. He hated the burning sensation and he wanted to itch at it but that would only make it worse. He hadn't heard the last part about a gift so he just waited for the medication keeping his eyes averted from the man who had caused the wound in the first place and basically ruined his life.

“It’s pain medication and only take two three times a day morning noon and evening” Yukie replied as he set the bottle down on a table and awkwardly ran a hand through his short hair. “The second is an herb mixture for the wound...it will stop it from itching and festering and make it heal faster” Yukie added as he set the dark green cream beside the pills and set the jewelry down. “The other items are for your family and the necklace is yours...they are used to allow your family to come to my home whenever they want...I added one for your friend from school...they also have protection spells on them...that way I don’t have to follow you around to keep you safe” Yukie replied as he looked away and moved away from Jimin. “Breakfast is out for you in the dining room when your done eating tell star and she will fetch me from my chambers” Yukie mumbled exhausted as hell from his duties and needing to shower and change his kimono splattered with blood and dirt and ripped the beautiful thing practically ruined beyond repair.

Jimin tilted his head turning to him and walking a little closer letting his fingers slide along the pill bottle. "Thanks...I'll be sure to take them as needed. And...thank you..." he said softly looking up at his new master. "For taking care of my family...and even my lover back home." he said with a soft blush pulling the necklace into his fingers before pushing his eyes up to the others short hair. "You...you cut your hair? For me?" he asked motioning to the necklace as his long fingers trailed over the thing. He was a little shocked to have someone do something like that for him, but it was almost like Yukie was making up for what he had done. He sat the necklace down as he waited for an answer turning his attention to properly caring for his wound. Jimin pulled the salve to him and opened it sliding some onto his fingers and gingerly rubbing it over the wound wincing at the touch of his own fingers. "Thank you...again for all this. This thing hurts quite a bit..." he chuckled softly and finished rubbing the salve on before closing it and pushing it aside. He grabbed the pill bottle and moved to the door blinking up to his master. "You're not eating with me?"

“To cut a Nobel’s hair is a horrid dishonor...but for you I would do it time and time again” Yukie replied his sacrifice having been quite big for a god and it would If the other gods visited would have made him a laughing stock. “I have to rest...my work has tiered me out and I need time to heal and relax before I take you home.” Yukie admitted as he smiled kindly. “Let me grab a change of clothes and I’ll come in here and bath and if you want you can eat in my private bath and keep me company, I’ll even put up a screen if you don’t want to see me” Yukie admitted as he moved into his chambers and grabbed a beautiful kimono.

Jimin blushed instantly at be thought of sitting in the bath sigh him and he shook his head, “No no I’m...” he couldn’t finish as the other left leaning him alone in the hallway. He looked down at himself then turned back to the gifts sitting there for him. He pulled the necklace over his head letting it fall to his chest. He slid it under his shirt hiding it from sight. It wasn’t that it wasn’t pretty but it was a little odd to be wearing another mans hair that he didn’t even love. Hukio would be shocked that’s for sure. He chuckled at the thought of the two of them meeting, wondering what Yukio would say to his now lover. It was strange to think that after Hukio passed Jimin would be forced to be with Yukio. He sighed softly letting his fingers fall from the necklace and turn back to the door ready to go and eat. His stomach reminded him of how hungry he was with a happy grumble as he stepped out of the bath with the medicine in his hands.

“I’m here to take you to the dining area while my master bathes” star replied with a smile as Yukie slipped into the bathroom and soaked in the hot water his deep wounds from his morning trip and battle slowly healing in the bath. “Come we made a lot of different foods for you to try so you can tell us what you would like to have made when you visit” she replied with a smile the silent maid frowning as they entered and finished sweeping up the glass the giant window broken and covered in blood as two workers worked on scrubbing the stains out of the wood. “You’ll have to excuse the mess...the master made a bit of a mess this morning coming home” she admitted watching her friend sweep up the glass and silver scales that littered all over the floor. Despite the horrid mess the table was recently set and cleaned so clearly the incident happened earlier in the morning.

Jimin followed star silently his eyes roaming back to the bathroom before he sighed and turned back to her. "What happened exactly? He was all torn up...I didn't want to ask seeing as he was rushing our conversation." he said moving to the glass and picking up a shard. "He must of gotten hurt pretty badly less this blood isn't his?" he tilted his head dropping the glass back where he had found it before moving to the table and sitting down. "I think honestly thats one of those times I should just not ask." he chuckled and shook his head grabbing a glass of water and chugging it down. Surprisingly he started eating not waiting for an answer. Everything was pretty good as he sampled one of everything before just chowing down on what was infront of him. He was starving and he really didn't know why, not like he didn't eat last night. Wait, he really hadn't no wonder his stomach was angry with him for ditching out on dinner last night.

“He crashed into the window as a dragon and broke it because he was being attacked by another gods crows” star replied pouring more water into her masters cup as she smiled. “Despite the mess atleast He’s willing to leave his room more, he use to stay locked away inside it for years he was quite scary then” she admitted as Yukie came in and waved a hand the glass instantly repairing and the mess cleaned up in afew seconds.

“You know I hate rumors and gossip star” Yukie replied sitting down as he grabbed himself a plate to eat.

Jimin jumped hearing the mans voice and he laughed a little to himself. "I think you're scary enough now as it is...I can't imagine back then." he shook his head and thanked Star for the water before stretching and sighing. "Are you feeling better now? You look...alot better than when I saw you this morning." Jimin let his eyes roam to Yukie before darting away pushing back down to his plate. He didn't want to stare but the demon before him was handsome even if he didn't want to admit it. He let another sigh fall from his lips as he pushed his weight on his hands behind him. He sat criss cross on the floor peering over to his "master" as he started to make a plate for him.

• Saga locked this topic