Help with Fanfiction?

StyleandCreek

Hello! I am currently writing a fanfiction and would like some help developing the plot. It's a southpark based fanfic and the pairing is StanXKyle (Characters 18+ of course) I have the first chapter written and published on Fanfition.Net and I am currently in the works of writing chapter 2. The basic plot is Stan being gay and doesn't want anyone to know as he is deathly afraid of the backlash and it head over heels in love with his super best friend Kyle. He goes to Denver to meet up with other gay men to satisfy his needs. One day he meets up with the wrong person (OC named Noah) who finds out all of Stans information and extorts him and forces Stan to do unthinkable things to himself and others. The Story is loosely based off of the app called "Blue whale challenge" which hacked the users information and forced them to do more and more horrific things until the user is forced to kill themself. What I really need help with is coming up with ideas and things of what Noah could do to Stan and how that affects him physiologically and how Kyle can be there to comfort him. I'm not quite sure how I'm going to get Stan and Kyle together in the long run as I planned Kyle to be very hetrosexual so I would need some help with that as well.

YOU WILL BE CREDITED IN THE STORY I would greatly appreciate it if someone would help me! You don't really have to know about the Southpark lore but it would help if you did. Please reply to this or send me a PM if you would like to help. I will also send a link to the first chapter of my story if you would like to read that as well to get a general grasp of my writing style and plot.

Thanks for reading!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StyleandCreek

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic