The Power of a CEO +18 w/aominecchi (Private)

azuneko

Jim didn't need to be told his actions were making the matters worse, as he could feel Cain's disapproval. Though, their reasons were different. He actually blamed himself for inconveniencing the other. Besides, who would want to work under a gullible and sheltered alpha? "I must have caused you great trouble..." Jin replied defeated as he dared not to glance at Cain, letting go of the omega hesitantly. The sweet aroma that had pierced through his senses was hard to let go. So sweet, so desiring.

"Tell me." Jin then whimpered. "What must I do for you to come back?" Would he even get an answer? It is only then that he begun to realise his only form of contacting Cain is through Toriyama. Not to mention that he knows of nothing else about him outside of that apartment. It just clicks together that the omega perhaps isn't that invested as him in their relationship. However, why is Jin so persistant of keeping him?

After countless thoughts that had clouded his mind, Jin finally reached for his wallet in his back pocket and started flipping through the banknotes. "Is it money that you want? Tell me a number and I'll give it to you." He literally begged. Anything. Any way. No matter how, in order to keep the omega close. How humiliating, he, an alpha begging to not be abandoned.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• aominecchi

Cain let out a heavy sigh as Jin finally let him go. "You are truly an idiot master indeed. I worked here because I wanted to. I stayed because despite being an alpha you were a very decent person. I don't want to quit my job. If you wish for me to stay then let me go home for the time being. Once my heat calms down I'll return to continue my employment under you. Think of it as a vacation.'' he said softly.

He walked over patting his head. "I don't need your money other than what I am paid to work here. I'll return once I'm better and we will talk properly. I'm sure your father and his secretary would easily fill you in on some things. Like why they hired an omega in the first place. However I wish to talk to you man to man. For my future employment as well as other things. That is if you'll allow me to return." he said kissing the top of his forehead. Cain didn't dislike Jin and he didn't want to quit his job either. He was a bit relieved his secret was out. He wouldn't have to lie to the alpha any more. However this only served to cause new troubles. Ones he was hoping could be solved if given the proper time. He stood back hoping Jin understood what he was saying and asking at this moment. He would return to this place after calming down from his forced heat cycle.

The Young Master's light eyes hesitantly met Cain's, as the latter explained that they needed to stay apart for a while. At least, he wasn't hated. "A-Alright." Jin replied with a mod, agreeing to not see each other until the omega's heat calms down. It was a reasonable request, he thought and rubbed his red, swollen eyes that refused to shed a single tear due to pride. The little that remained, that is.

After Cain patted his head and then kissed his forehead, Jin forced himself to smile. Admittedly, parting away was the hardest part of their encounter and, moreover, the heat emitting a sweet flower aroma wasn't helping the situation at all. If he could, Jin would devour the omega in an instance. Well, he could... But he respected Cain. "Of course! I'll wait for you." Jin slightly smiled, this time naturally, and sensed they had lots to talk about. "Just... Don't take too long, promise?" Yes, he wanted a promise! Sometimes, he would really act like a child, but what could he do? He was desperate.

Cain laughs a bit as he looked at the other. "I promise. Want to shake pinkies and all that?" he asked holding out his pinky to the other. He found Jin's childish behavior to be really cute and wonders if the other did it on purpose. He tilts his head as he pulled out his cellphone and makes his way to leave. He glanced back at Jin with a gentle smile before he completely leaves the area. Cain called his friend and doctor who would pick him up. He took him home after giving him some suppressants. "You sure you plan to go back to that job?" he asked him. "Yeah. I made a promise and besides; its not so bad. Despite being a spoiled alpha, he is a very nice guy. Honestly he reminds me of a beta or naive omega more than an alpha. Its a good job so I won't quit." Cain said with a smile.

It was a week before he returned to the manor to continue his work. He knew he would have to speak with Toriyama if Jin hadn't informed them of his time away. He could only hope he did to assure he wouldn't be fired by Jin's father or Toriyama. Cain rang the bell wondering if Jin was home.