The Power of a CEO +18 w/aominecchi (Private)

azuneko

c0cb7610c4c0079249503a8d08f97bf3.jpgName: Cain Nanzaki

Race: omega

Dislikes: spicy food, the dark, fighting

Personality: can come off as a little cold and shy. Once he opens up Cain is outgoing and straightforward. He enjoys the simple things in life.

Bio: Cain grew up with his mother and father who always seemed so ashamed of his omega birthright. So much so that he's known to go as a beta instead. Once he was old enough to live on his own he began to see some of the struggles omegas face in the world and slightly understood his parents. Even so he accepts the fact that he's an omega he doesn't so easily let it show. He's hard working, very independent and dislikes failures above all else.

Other: he has a navel piercing and a small shoulder tattoo

It was an average Thursday afternoon and Cain was flipping through the classified pages of a newspaper. He was in the current market for a decent job. Something where he didn't have to work with others but at the same time make a decent amount of money. Those kinds of jobs were impossible for most omegas like himself but he had a small advantage. He has never experienced his first heat plus he's always on heat suppressants thus he can pass for a beta. It was a part of himself that he kept well maintained than anything else.

While scanning over the paper, he soon found three potential occupations that sounded rather easy to boot. However he didn't know how long they have been here or if they were still available. Pulling out his cellphone, Cain dials the first job offer and not all too surprising it was taken. He then tries the second one. This was from over a year ago so it was also no longer available. Clenching the newspaper tightly he tried the last one. A small bit of worry in the back of his mind while awaiting someone to answer the call. Upon hearing a voice he quickly inquiries about the job. It must have been his lucky day as the position was open.

After what would be one lengthily job interview which took over a week; Cain soon was hired. He would be starting his live-in housekeeping job at the beginning of next month. That gave him little over a week to prepare himself to leave his current living space and move into an unknown place. He wasn't all too sure about living with someone he didn't know whatsoever. However it was the only job that sort of fit exactly what he was looking for thus he couldn't complain all too much.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• aominecchi

Appearance:

Kagami.Taiga.full.1696611.jpg

Jin Nishihara | Male | Thirty

185cm 6'0" | 73kg 160lbs | Alpha | Seme

Junk Food, reading, watching TV

. Doing house chores, waking up early, bugs

Personality: Behind those furrowed eyes and nonexistent smile, there is another side that only a few select have witnessed. Jin is very thorough and serious in his work but becomes the total opposite at home, where words like basic hygiene and cleaning are unknown to him.

Past: Jin has a much younger sister, who's 7, that he adores and often showers with gifts. He also has a soft spot for children in general. His parents are alphas, and their parents before him, thus it's a long tradition for the Nishihara family to marry other alphas and retain their status. Regarding his work, Jin took over his Father's position as a CEO after the latter retired, while he has previously worked under the same company but in different positions in order to learn the tropes. The company is named NISHIHARA, after their family name and specializes in publishing books.

Other: Jin is a huge fan of manga, especially shoujo but attempts to hide it.

A dystopian world. That's how Toriyama - a mere secretary - describes the landfill that his Boss calls an apartment. Even a nuclear bomb would have caused less damage than the ultimate weapon of destruction that goes by the name Jin. Or at least, that's what Toriyama thinks while attempting to reach his Boss at the living room, by having to go through enormous piles of trash. Thankfully, he decided to take drastic measures against his boss' laziness and slyly smiled. "Boss." Ah, he was a man of formality.

Alas, no response was heard. "Boss." Toriyama repeated as he slightly raised his voice. Again, there is no answer. "Jin!" At this point, he does not even expect one, he only wants to make sure his employer is alive. And to check that, Toriyama has to go through the huge piles of junk by making careful steps. Easier in theory than in practice, because he steps on a half eaten container of noodles and thus stains his oxford shoes. A heavy sigh escapes from the secretary lips as he finally reached the couch and then leans down, only to find out that his Boss is crying.

Okay. No cause for alarm here. It was not the first time. Actually, Toriyama is used to his Boss' overreactions. What he is not used to, though, is his Boss' filth. "Are you playing deaf?" He finally snaps and Jin apologetically turns and wipes his nose loudly while in tears. "But... This was the last episode. Hikari divorced the famous drug dealer Xiao Lu and married her high school sweetheart Akira. However, her mother in law interrupted the wedding in protest and injured Hikari by stabbing her stomach. Later, the doctors find out she is pregnant and at critical condition for both she and the baby. Akira was told to make a decision, between his wife or his child as only one could be saved." Toriyama blinked once. What kind of bullshit is his Boss watching? He blinked twice and for reasons unknown, he asks the unthinkable. "What did he choose?" Was he even interested? Probably not but he was left hanging. "I don't know. It's a cliff hanger. I am waiting for season two." Yet another heavy sigh is heard from Toriyama. Honesty, what did he expect?

"Ye- Yeah. Listen." He stuttered after being dumbfounded by the scene. "Your Father's patience has ran out. He settled for when you did not want to get married... yet." An eyebrow is raised from Jin at how the word 'yet' is stretched and instantly gets its meaning. "But, he cannot accept that a man of your age, of your position, is a filthy pig." Yeah, as it was said before, Toriyama is a man of formalities and he does not even attempt to hide it. Sarcastically of course. Jin really had no smart come back at this. He would threaten to fire his secretary but Toriyama has reminded him countless times that it's the Father that employed him, not Jin, and thus cannot be fired. "So..." A sadistic smirk appears on Toriyama's face. "I hired a maid for you! He's lovely. He will start living with you today." Jin lost his shit. His mouth hanged open in shock. "Today?!" He repeated and before he could say anything else, the bell rung. Wait, wait, wait. He is not ready for that. He has stuff to do, get prepared, hide his guilty pleasures... The maid can't appear without notice!

Knowing all full well that his job would be starting soon, Cain had a few things he had to get in order. He knew he couldn't keep the current apartment he was living in thus he let the landlord know of his departure. Lucky for him he was able to get back his deposit on the place. With that he would have a decent amount of cash on hand in case of any surprise expenses. After that he began packing up all of his essentials. He only lived using what was needed thus he didn't have too much to pack up. Cain disliked having unnecessary things to clutter him In his mind if he didn't truly need it at that time and moment he had no reason in having it.

It wasn't long before his few things were packed up and ready to be moved across town. He'd soon start his life as a live-in housekeeper for some spoiled alpha. He was sure this person would be all uptight and possibly narcissistic like many alphas he has encountered. However he honestly didn't care for any of that at all. So long as he could complete his tasks as asked then nothing else mattered to him. He could be hated for all he cared so long as he is paid for his work. He looked over the message within his emails as it contained the address he was to show up at. Taking a taxi he gives out the address and sits back awaiting to arrive. In his mind he was sort of curious as to what kind of alpha would need a housekeeper. Sadly Cain couldn't picture any type of proud living alpha who would require such a thing.

It wasn't long before he stood outside the place he'd soon call home for the time of his employment. His gaze lowers a little as he could instantly tell someone of power lived here. "Here goes nothing.." he gives out a heavy sigh as he moved his hand forward to ring the bell.

Ah, the doorbell's sound is like sweet music to Toriyama's ears, as it means that soon his Boss will turn human, which in conclusion brings a raise to Toriyama's salary as it was agreed with the Chairman. However, that same sound is harrowing to Jin's mind. Last thing he needed, is a housemaid to mess with his perfectly kept apartment and intrude in his life. Jin will have none of that. Or, so he believes as he is so absorbed in his thoughts, that he does not notice his secretary opening the door and greeting the young housemaid.

Only after a powerful pat on the shoulder, he returns to reality and blinks once at the boy in surprise. "He is a male." Jin states the obvious, resulting in a heavy sigh from Toriyama's lips. "Oh, really?" He sarcastically replies and withholds the urge to beat some sense into his brainless Boss' head. "Like, aren't housemaids female? Moreover, live in? What century is this?" Jin taunted with a childish laugh that Toriyama could only describe as a child in denial. Well, that was the exact plan. Act rudely and chase the meddlesome maid away. Only that his secretary wouldn't be in this position if he couldn't predict this far ahead.

"Are you done with your tantrum?" Toriyama wonders while adjusting his necktie and then smiles towards the boy. Thankfully, he had made the proper arrangements and had discussed previously on the phone with Cain. He wouldn't send anyone unprepared. "Well, I hope you remember the details we talked over the phone." Toriyama said to Cain and then shifted his gaze towards Jin with a glare. "He will be in charge of you. Chairman gave the OK to do anything necessary for you to stop being such a pig." Eeek, Jin feels shivers down his spine at his secretary fearsome aura. His father sure knew how to hire the right people for the job. "Anyway." Toriyama turned back to Cain and bowed. "He is in your hands. I shall take my leave now." He finally says and can't wait to start his vacation at last. Honestly he should ask for a bigger raise. Or maybe even hire a nanny as well. Spoiled, rich kids are raised up to be the worse.

The door shuts loudly and the two are left alone, Jin gritting his teeth in anger. It's the first time he is forced to obey. To accept reality and put up with it. Hopefully that male maid will quit. Jin will make sure of that. He flashes an angelic smile at the boy and then slightly bows. "Welcome. Just find whichever room and settle your stuff there." Yeah, it doesn't matter which, he will soon be chased out. "I heard you will cook for me. I have a very sensitive palate you know... Are your skills up to that level?" Honestly, Jin can't tell apart a quality meat from a rotten one. Food if food. The sweeter it is, the better. The junkier it is, the lovelier. He only wants to torment the boy.

Cain stood there as he tilts his head. What was going on? He worried that he might have arrived too early. While that thought crossed his mind he decided to check over the message first. In doing so he noticed the door slowly opening. He looked up with a gentle smile as he overheard a familiar voice. This was clearly the man who put him through such a rigorous evaluation process to be hired. Even though he didn't mind it all too much it was still bothersome to think about in the end. He gave a small bow of his head as he began to enter. Cain's first impression of this place was a war zone. The piles of trash that covered the floors was overwhelming to even begin to describe. He glanced over towards Toriyama as he couldn't believe his eyes. Was this truly the home of some elite alpha.

"No worries whatsoever. I've taken to heart all we've discussed and shall be sure to make my employer very proud. You can rest easy knowing he's in good hands." he says with a humble smile. The taunting of the other didn't bother him one bit. The rude remarks he gets when he's discovered as an omega is ten times worse than this. So he could handle it very well. His gaze shifts slightly as he saw Toriyama leaving the house and shutting the door behind him. He turned his attention towards the piles of trash. "Sorry sir but I shall begin cleaning up this mess. As for a meal, I've worked in a five star restaurant prior to this so I am sure I can prepare something suitable to your palate. If the senator can enjoy a meal made by me I'm sure you can as well." he snaps back as he walked off to begin prepping to clean. This place was truly a disaster and he was sure it was probably beyond saving. However this was the job he took and he'd be damn if he wasn't successful at it. Cain started with the kitchen. He went in like a warrior and came out three hours later a broken soul. He had never seen bugs so huge or so many. The layers of dust and mold he was sure it was alive. Cain could have probably started cultivating a entire science project in there. In the end it sparkled, shined and had a faint vanilla scent. "One down forever to go."

Cain spent the next several hours cleaning up each room after room. He saved Jin's bedroom for last as he was sure the male would be guarding it with his life. He soon managed to find a room on the opposite end of the hall from where Jin's room was. He felt the farther away he was from him the better. Cain set his things down in the room after it was cleaned up. He was sure he'd unpack later on. 'I better prepare a meal for that cranky man-child before he cries or something..' he thinks to himself as he yawns softly. Cain was sure the usual garbage truck wouldn't take all that amount of trash he had bagged up. He had to consider calling a dumpster company that would take it all tomorrow morning. One thing he did like was how he could see the floor now and how light the air felt.

Awkward. His father's secretary had thought of everything, meaning there is no escape which sucks. Like, how can they even find a house maid who's worked in a five star restaurant before? What is that boy doing here? He should go work at a same level restaurant or something, not tidy up some CEO's biohazardous apartment. Or at least, that's what Jin thinks while watching Cain fight the swarms of undead garbage and filth. Truly, the living room was not pristine and squeaky clean as would have been expected of a well bred alpha. It must have been the Chairman's fault for pampering Jin too much since a child. Ah, actually, he was adored and lavished with gifts by the whole family. Jin blames his naturally furrowed eyebrows that did not agree with his cute eyes, they were a killer when he was an infant and they would always take photos of him.

As his maid continues to battle with the never ending dust and forgotten from a century ago food leftovers, Jin swears he had seen a cockroach roam around and instantly rides up the couch. Well, he was trembling in fear but would never admit that he, an alpha, is absolutely scared of bugs. Especially those that fly. God, they are satan himself."What do you mean one down, forever to go?" Jin repeated in a teasing tone, accompanied with a superior smirk while still on the couch, his head almost meeting the ceiling. "If a beta like you can't handle this little cleaning then what did my old man hired you for?" Okay, this much pile of trash, even Jin knew it would take Godly amounts of effort to clean. Moreover, it's the first time after so many months that he is seeing the floor once again. To be honest, he had forgotten what it looked it. However, he had a task to complete. An operation; Chase the beta maid away.

After Cain moved onto the next rooms, which fortunately were less of a disaster, Jin jumped down and gasped at how the dark brown wooden floor shined. "Wow! This is my first time seeing the floor after so many months. I didn't know it was wood!" Really? Really Jin? Anyway, he rummages through his briefcase and takes out a Cannon Camera as he then aims at the ground. He figures he must snap a photo quickly, before the ground will get buried again in trash. Alas, as he snaps the photo, fate had other plans, and thus a cockroach flies onto the camera's lenses giving the biggest fright of his life. "Aaaaah!!!" Is heard before Jin falls down on his butt and then quickly crawls for his sweet dear life towards sanctuary; his bedroom's door but he does not enter. Instead, he crawls behind the kitchen counter and takes frequent peeks at the fallen camera and the deadly bug.

Cain managed to survive the massive waste dump of a place piled on with the annoying insults from the house owner. He honestly didn’t care all too much about whatever Jin had to say. To him it was all a futile attempt to get him to leave. Cain would only go if he was to be fired. Since that wasn’t about to happen he wouldn’t allow such childish antics get to him. As he glanced around the kitchen he thinks of what to prepare as a meal. As he thinks to himself on what to cook he is shaken by the loud sound of someone screaming. He makes his way towards the opposite side of the kitchen to find the so called elite male hiding. He was confused by how he was peeking over the counter. He decided to follow his gaze and noticed the camera.

Cain walked over towards it and picked it up. “Don’t tell me you saw a ghost or something. It’s not funny a...” his words cut short as he now realized the reason for the other’s sudden shouts. His hand literally only a centimeter away from the creepy crawler. Cain was sure he just died in that instance but he did his best to hold it together. Firstly he didn’t wish to break the camera that was in his hands. Secondly he wasn’t about to give Jin something new to tease him about on his first day. He shuffles his feet quickly across the floor towards one of the trash bags near the front door. Untying it with one hand he shook the camera dropping the vile creature inside. Cain quickly tied it back up. ‘That was close... I’m sure I was half way to heaven just now...’ he thinks to himself as he turned around. He smirked a little looking towards Jin. “I can only imagine how many of those are in your very bedroom. If I can’t clean there I bet they’ll multiply within seconds.”

Cain said that as he placed the camera down on the counter before going to prepare a meal for two. He felt he had won this time for sure. Even if it was a small victory. After rummaging through the fridge he prepare a light hamburger steak with a side of fresh cut fries and fruit salad. Setting the table Cain called Jin from wherever he was now to come and eat.

As Cain moved to the living room to investigate the scene, Jin opened the counter's double drawers and started rummaging through the cleaning products, the murder scene unfolding not being for his faint heart. By the time the maid had returned to the kitchen, he was already up and smiling, wearing a mask, latex gloves and a shower cap. What he needed those for, it is unsure but Jin was holding tight the bug spray as he moved on to where the garbage bags were lying, and the corpse. "I will protect you beta!" He heroically posed with a hand resting on his left hip and started spraying onto the bags, until it ran out. Like, who needed protection from who. If Cain was half way up to Heaven, Jin had gone and returned from that place.

After the heavy battle with the already dead cockroach, Jin walked back to the kitchen and stood behind Cain, observing as the other prepared the ingredients for tonight's diner. At the mention of his bedroom, he almost loses his composure. Almost. He rather die than admit what secrets his bedroom holds. Not even Toriyama knows, he thinks. "Uh..." Jin fidgets. "My room is off limits. Only alphas allowed! Absolutely no betas. You hear me?" He gently poked the maid, his tone almost whispering and more gentle. "You hear me, right?" Perhaps he should buy from the internet a police tape that reads Keep Out. Or a beta repel. Does such thing exist? He'll have to look it up later on his laptop.

"So... ugh..." Curiosity would kill him if he didn't ask. "If you worked at a fine restaurant and say even the Senator enjoyed the meal then... Why? Why are you here? I am sure that looking after an alpha and tidy up is the last thing you wanted. On the other hand, Toriyama wouldn't hire just anyone..." The last sentence is uttered under his breath, though not inaudibly. Jin's concerns are valid, however, he cannot imagine the secret Cain holds. If there is one, that is. "Oh, well." Jin exhales with an innocent smile and then sits on the chair, waiting for the food to be served. "Doesn't matter, doesn't matter." The maid will soon be chased away.

But not today. There is saliva dripping down Jin's mouth upon smelling the tasty dish and he quickly wipes it off with a tissue after realizing. Yeah, not today. He'll have to eat first this delicious meat and salad. "It's adequate." He shakes his head negatively after taking a bite, not wanting to praise the maid. In reality, it was better than whatever he's tasted in his whole life. Certainly better than the noodle cups he was lately accustomed to. "The Senator must have a bad taste." He just had to keep taunting, didn't he?

’What an utter waste of good bug spray... I’ll have to buy more if I stay here...’ he thinks as he couldn’t hold back a chuckle. He was an interesting alpha indeed. Nothing like ones he’s encountered before. He was sure he’d enjoy working here all the more with someone like this around. His attention was on cooking but he did hear Jin’s rebellious comment about his room. “It’s fine as long as you’re okay with playing hide and seek with those bugs.” he says as he tried his best to ignore the male. That was until he began trying to pry out information on why he was here. It was almost too easy to blurt out the exact reason why. This guy’s father and secretary were trying to push him into growing up. That was beyond obvious but with such a bigger secret behind it all he couldn’t risk saying anything just yet.

“I was bored of cooking for snot nosed alphas with terrible attitudes. I’m not an alpha so knowing someone like me is cooking on a higher level than other chefs who are an alpha. That can hurt the pride of any shop owner. However my particular situation and disposition was perfect for what your father needed and I was hired. Don’t take it to heart since it seems your parents want what’s best for you since you’re an alpha. Just count yourself blessed and live up to it. I wish our roles were reversed since it would make chasing my dreams so much easier.” Cain says as he sat across from the male. He rolled his eyes as the other judges the meal he prepared. “If you don’t like it I’ll make something else for you to eat. I’d hate to give the little prince a stomachache on my first day here.”

Each time the word 'bug' is repeated, it echoes through Jin's ears and he honestly dies a little inside. Just how many times has his grandfather, or even his father shamed him for being a disgraceful alpha, Jin cannot recall. However, these words are carved deep into his mind, despite his character. The hierarchy between alphas, betas and omegas is something Jin could not comprehend since a young age. If alphas are bad in something, they must be sick. If betas do not excel but do not fall behind either, they must be normal. Omegas, they are at the bottom. What can omegas be in this world? It doesn't matter how hard they try, they are always doomed to fail.

This is unfair.

"Oh, so I am a snot nosed alpha." Jin teased Cain by repeating his words with a wide grin. He didn't take those words to heart, he never did. Insults directed towards alphas is not something new. "But for a beta, you are very talented!" Jin's mischievous smile slowly fades after complimenting his newly hired housemaid, falling into concern. Cain's words stayed with him; A sentence that if uttered to other alphas would anger them, Jin seriously considered the possibility. "I wish that too." A moment of silence followed before letting out a soft sigh. Surely his grandfather would skin him alive if he were present during this conversation. "I rather be a beta. Or even an omega. Nobody expects anything from them. But alphas... Alphas need to be role models." I am not one, he would add but Jin feels he suddenly got too personal with his soon ex to be housemaid. If memory serves correctly, the operation to kick the outsider is still valid.

"Aaaaanyway." Jin stretches while sitting at the table, eating the last of his diner before standing up. Damn, his stomach hasn't felt this full since forever. A loud burp which he attempted to conceal fatally escaped, causing him to blush in embarrassment. "I am not that picky." He refers to the 'Little Prince' comment with a chuckle. "The food was fine. I told you, for a beta you are really good!"

Wait, what does that even mean? Is it an insult or a compliment?

Well, whatever. Jin heads towards his bedroom and shuts the door before literally dropping onto the bed without even changing his clothes. This day, throughout morning and night was difficult to deal with. Either because of Toriyama or Cain, or perhaps because he has to wake up at 5AM and watch an anime series on air... Unfortunately the same scenario will follow the next day. Jin can already sense Toriyama at the door, ready to reprimand him though it is hardly even time to fall asleep.

Cain quickly stood up upon hearing his words. He could only feel anger running through him like fire. “You’re an idiot!! Don’t ever wish such a thing no matter what!! Omegas have no reason.. no right to exist in this world!! You’re truly an idiot if you think being an omega or a beta is something to be proud of. Excuse me while I clean up. I apologize for raising my voice. It was completely out of line.” he says as he walked towards the sink. Cain refused to look back as he washed the dishes he ate from. He was silent after that since he couldn’t bring himself wot calm down at all. He’s always seen and known the struggles of omegas personally. However he had to avoid from saying anything further.

Cain continued to stay silent as he waited for Jin to leave the kitchen area. Once alone, he cleaned up and went to his bed. He entered his room and sat down. He stared up at the ceiling thinking about the terms of service for this job. The rules were far too insane. -Rule one: Take care of the manor and the master who lives there. -Rule two: Avoid all physical contact with the master of the house. -Rule three: The master is never to know my secret...’ he thinks about it with a sigh. The last one was easy enough if he can avoid talking too much with Jin.

Cain's words felt like a slap of reality to Jin, which if he were any other alpha would have surely punished the housemaid for rudely talking back but instead, he simply blinks twice in disbelief. The sudden change from yelling to apologizing was too shocking. There was some food for thought that night, resulting in Jin not shutting an eye! In addition, morning had come and as predicted, the faithful secretary was already maniacally banging the door. "Please... Let me sleep..." Jin literally begs while attempting to cover his poor ears from the sound pollution, being still on his bed and under the protection of his heavy blankets. There is really no end nor mercy and Jin is at the verge of crying. A mere moments later, the banging stopped, bringing a sigh of relief to his lips.

A very short lasting peace that ended with Toriyama's arrival upon entering the bedroom. "Why even bother bang the door if you've got a key anyway..." Jin complains with a whimper, bringing a sadistic smile to Toriyama's lips, assaulting him afterwards by tossing the covers to the side and revealing Jin's questionable choice of underwear. "I am here to wake you up Young Master." He angelically smiled, though his glance was piercing the hearts pattern on the fabric, truly wondering how an alpha could be raised to be such an idiot. Jin in response shivered, instantly jumping out his bed and towards the walk in wardrobe to pick up a suit. "I have a maid to wake me up now." He answered with a hint of mockery, though in reality he gave no shits about the beta. "Oh, yeah. You think I forgot? We keep frequent contact through SMS. He sends me updates of your status, which I must stay most of the time is embarrassing to read. I bet your Grandfather will have a field day if he reads these." Jin flinched upon briefly reading the texts, wondering how in the world they both had time to talk without him noticing.

"... I don't know what to say." Jin honestly responds and wears the last piece of his bright yellow suit, the jacket. Indeed, a fashion icon of the Nishihara family... if they were Yakuza. Toriyama doesn't even audibly judge the outfit, he's had this conversation about a million times and yet the Young Master always chose the tackiest items to his ignorance. Instead, disappointingly covers his face with his palm and sighs. Hopefully the newly hired maid will have an opinion on this. They can't sent an alpha, moreover the only son of the Nishihara like this to work.

Cain stayed within his room until the next morning. He had kept in touch the entire time with Jin's secretary Toriyama. This was also another rule for him to follow while working here. He did admit to raising his voice towards the male. He felt really bad about it since he had long ago come to terms with being an omega. It wasn't something to truly get upset about. In life he's known many people to wish for different paths in life than the one they are given. Cain was guilty of this way of think as well. Thus he knew he'd have to offer up a better apology later on to Jin when he has the time. His first goal of the morning was contacting a dumpster company to come and remove all of the trash he had bagged and tied up. After that was preparing breakfast and then attending to he yard outside of the house. He couldn't just focus on cleaning the inside alone.

After he cooking breakfast, setting the table and making two bento, Cain made his way outside. He had cooked a light meal for both Jin and Toriyama. Simple eggs and sausage with toast covered in a fresh jam spread. The bento were also well made. Surprisingly their designs were rather adorable in style compared to how Cain comes off in personality. Cain in the meanwhile was mentally thinking of how to take care of the yard in the most efficient way possible.

• 3 weeks later...

It is a grant mystery how Jin's fashion sense evolved into a Yakuza-themed style, despite not belonging to one organization. Bright colored suits, accessories with questionable patterns and other extravagant details that make up an outfit of bold statement. Toriyama, Nishihara's family secretary and recently exclusive to only the Chairmain - Jin's father - blames the grandfather and his love for Yakuza movies that influenced Jin from a young age. Thankfully, the young master did not inherit just the fashion sense but the values as well. Strong and hard to find values these days, such as never betraying one of their own, or help those in need.

Surprisingly, for as eyecatching as Jin's most suits are, his hard work and attitude towards his employees make up for the distraction. Hell, by now everyone is used to them and do not pay attention but it does not mean Toriyama is not irked at how the young master presents himself in front of a crowd. He only hopes that someday, somehow, those clothes and the whole wardrobe will get burn.

The day was long as usual, tiring and exhausting and Jin could not wait to return back home. On their way,

Toriyama makes a small stop in front of a recently opened Bakery and grabs some cupcakes, offering the box to Jin as he knows how much he loves sweets. Everything to keep the young master happy, and spoiled. Oh, they were never going to 'fix' Jin despite having extensive plans to. And, fir what is like a rare moment, Toriyama does not wear a superior grin on his expression. "Hey..." Jin's head perks up as he stares at the front mirror. "I won't be able to take care of you forever you know." Such foreshadowing words, yet Jin still had no idea what the secretary was talking about. "Are you quitting?" Is the most logical question, to which Toriyama shakes his head negatively. "No. Your father's duties keep me busy as they multiplied. Take it as a warning, someone else will take my place." Someone, perhaps more strict he wanted to add but did not make his thoughts known. After all, all he would do is cause Jin to worry.

They are finally back at the apartment and Toriyama is long gone since he was only supposed to pick Jin off. His house is almost unrecognizable, for a split moment, he even thinks he got the apartment number wrong. "Wow." He exhales with a blink, not truly believing in his eyes. Where had all the garbage gone too? With skills as these, it would now be hard to kick that beta away.

Wait.

Did he even want to? Was it worth to miss one of the tastiest meals ever made? Or that boy's cleaning skills? His chain of thought takes a sudden turn, whether for the worse or not it is unknown but Jin decides to keep the housemaid. At least for the time being. "I am hooooome." He calls out, as he locks the door behind him and leaves the key on, not watching Cain in the vicinity. He then takes off his bright yellow jacket and hangs it on the wall while carefully setting the cupcakes box on the kitchen's counter afterwards. "I bought us some sweets. I am going to eat them all if you don't appear." Jin seriously means that. Though, if he wanted, he would have already eaten them without warning. He figures that by offering the cupcakes to Cain, he will apologize for his earlier behavior and start afresh.

Cain continued about his duties as the housekeeper of this place. From the outside to the inside, he was sure to not leave a single speck of dust anywhere. He ever went as far as to re-tile a few tiles within the bathrooms as well as replace a few pieces of the wooden flooring and carpeting. He was rather handy for a so-called beta. In his mind he was sure there wasn't an omega out there with his level of skills and that alone was enough to boast about on the inside. Time went by and he had finished cleaning the entire home, washed, dried and folded all the laundry. He had also prepared an afternoon snack and made dinner preparations. All that was left was to go shopping for more cleaning products and groceries. He headed out about late afternoon and arrived back before the other could return home.

Cain had tried himself out yet he still felt as if he had far too much energy to burn. In this moment alone he decided to do something he rarely does in the middle of the day. He went to take a shower. This was something he usually does very early in the morning or very late at night. One might find this strange but it was a protective measure he takes. When showering his scent as an omega can faintly be smelt by any nearby alphas. Since he's always gone as a beta he usual can play it off as it belonging to someone else. However being the only on within this house the entire day that would be hard to deny right off the bat. Plus Cain wasn't one to simply lie out of the blue when the truth was so much easier to go with. He had just stepped out of the shower when he heard the sound of Jin's voice. 'Damn he's back already... so long as he doesn't come up here...' he thinks to himself

• 2 weeks later...

As he had settled down the table in the kitchen and waited for Cain to arrive and eat the cupcakes, Jin noticed that something felt out of place. There was a strange sweet scent surrounding the apartment, which reminded Jin of flowers. The essence is almost too faint to notice, however, it is enough to awaken some primal instincts. Particularly, an alpha's predatory instincts like Jin. He wonders if the housemaid had arranged a bouquet of flowers or sprayed a flowery eau de toilette, but another sniff disregards these thoughts. "Beta?" He calls out in a somehow scaredly yet authoritative tone as he stands up, wondering where the housemaid had disappeared off to. Perhaps Cain had an answer as to the source of the scent.

It is a sensation Jin has never felt before. Of course, he had heard stories of how bad omegas lure good alphas by attracting them with their sweet scent, driving them out of control. However, his careful and spoiled upbringing did not give him the chance to meet an omega. Sure, Toriyama is a beta, like most of his coworkers but everyone Jin's relatives, from both sides, is an alpha dominated family.

Therefore, curiosity made Jin stand up and look out for Cain. The thought of the housemaid being an omega really did not even pass through his mind. He only thought an omega must have been close or came in contact with Cain, hence why the smell lingered. Ah, such an innocent soul.

"Cain?" Jin called out once again after surveying most of the apartment's room, finding no sign of the maid. The only rooms left are Cain's bedroom and bathroom, so, Jin figures these are the last places to look. "Hey,

you beta! I am talking to you, you ought to answer back you know..." Seems he can't lose the attitude yet as strong habits die hard. "What is this sm- sm- el?"

Jin stuttered upon meeting Cain's glance, noticing the other had just stepped out the shower, apparently, judging from the attire and the wet hair which were dripping down the wooden floor.

Well, shit.

The scent was stronger now, though still not enough to drive him, an alpha, crazy. In spite of this, a blush appeared on Jin's cheek, feeling movement down his bright yellow pant suit, rendering the scene extremely awkward. "Ah..." He exhaled, in embarrassment as he was at a loss for words. Truth to be told, he panicked as well and his first reaction was to turn around and hide his crotch area with his hands. Afterwards, he took a deep breath closed his eyes as he attempted to distract his mind and think of something else. He figures it must be the shampoo. That's right. The shampoo has a sweet flowery scent that somehow caused him an erection. It was only a very bad timed coincidence that turned things this way...

Right.

"So-Sorry."

He apologizes while still not facing Cain and almost whimpers as he attempts to reach the bathroom door unnoticed.

Well, unnoticed how if the beta is standing right there? Jin really has no idea, he only wants to relieve himself. "I...I will use the bathroom now if you don't mind." He lastly says and proceeds to pass through Cain while hiding his erection,

unless stopped.

Cain was trying his best to dry himself off but failed as he was standing face to face with his boss in other words. He averts his gaze for a moment before deciding he should handle this situation before things get out of hand. "I deeply apologize for not responding to you as you called out to me. I was washing my hair and didn't hear you clearly. I would also like to apologize for the smell. I tend to like the brands of soaps made for omegas. The flowery fragrance is just too nice to pass up. I'll refrain from using them within the house from hence forth." he says giving a polite bow of his head.

His gaze fixated upon Jin as he quickly noticed the other reacted to the scent that filled the room. He would have ignored this kind of thing yet he felt compelled to do something. After all he knew he was directly responsible for this happening to the male in the first place. "Wait a minute.. you had a long day at work. Also its my duty to attend to both this house as well as you in it. If its alright with you then please allow me to correct this wrong and give you some relief." his words rather sincere yet serious at the same time. It was hard to mistake this reply with a joke. Cain wasn't one to easily joke in such situations. "Its fine if you'd like to handle it on your own but I can assure you it won't be an issue to rely on me for this." he says softly as he looked at the other.

• 2 weeks later...

Jin considered installing a second bathroom in the apartment, instead of using the one they share now, in order to avoid any future embarrassing encounters that may or may not involve his beastly desires. Such a moment, for example, is this. His erection showing, evidently by the bulge at his trousers. Oh, he really attempted to hide it, being the cinnamon he is. He really did. Only that the maid seemed to had other ideas that evolved mixing their primal instincts. "Ah... Pl-Please. I did not inform you of the time of my arrival, so, the one who should be apologising is me." Jin's voice almost broke due to the scene he is just witnessing. Or, to be exact, feeling. The bulge in his pants for reasons unknown is growing bigger, so much that he really wonders what is wrong with him today.

It must have been quite a long time since he had relieved himself, Jin deducts though little does he know about the enormous secret - slash - surprise that one day is going to drop like an atomic bomb in the house. Who could have guessed that an omega can hide that well. Other alphas would surely sense Cain by now, fortunately or not... Jin is different. Perhaps more oblivious to the world.

Actually, it's funny how Jin lost his nerve all of a sudden. One minute, he tosses around empty threads and warnings, the other minute he acts as if he is a Saint. Toriyama would have a field day knowing this. Oh, the teasing he would suffer from.

There is a profound blushing that appears on Jin's cheeks as the 'beta' approaches and suggests something outrageous. Jin swears he heard wrong, but the other's serious gaze immediately debunks all of his thoughts, hence, his blushing only gets more intense. "No, no, no. Please!" Like, this must be a joke. Right? Toriyama surely would laugh out loud at this proposal. "You are a housemaid not... not..." Not what? It would be a lie to not admit that Cain's offer was tempting but good Lord! He must not appear easy and hungry to get laid. Besides, for all he knows, this instance could be later used as blackmail. "Wait." Jin raised an eyebrow. "Are you serious." Well, the boy's stare couldn't get any serious than that. Honestly, sometimes Jin is asking what is given.

That was indeed a very difficult choice.

Does he even want to accept? What of the consequences?

Cain let out a serious sigh. “You truly are over thinking this aren’t you. I’m just helping you out in a situation that was caused by an unforeseen event. Just think of it like being bitten by a dog and nothing more. If it helps you could even close your eyes and image someone else. Otherwise at this rate you’ll only make this situation worse by just asking stupid questions.” he said as he inches closer. Kneeling down a bit he reached for Jin’s pants. His gaze lowers as he smirked. “Don’t read too much into this. To me this is just a favor to the man I work for. Think of it nothing more than an apology for stirring you up.”

Cain smiled as he pulled the other’s erection out of his pant. He pushed a bit of his damp hair back before lightly licking the tip. He glanced up at Jin to see his expression. He’d stop if the male wanted him to but he doubts any sane alpha would outright refuse such a thing even from a so called beta. He could only imagine what Jin would say had he known he wasn’t a beta. ‘Let’s not think of such a scary possibility...’ Cain thinks to himself as he takes the tip into his mouth. Swirling his tongue around the tip and slit before taking it further into his mouth. He can’t recall how to do such a thing since it would be the first time he’s tried this out on an actual person. His cheeks were lightly blushed as he quickly started sucking and swirling his tongue. This wasn’t as easy as he expected but it was arousing which was slightly interesting.

• 5 weeks later...

(curious if you noticed I replied or if you're still interested in this...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)

• 2 weeks later...

It is almost amazing how housemaids possess other kind of skills as well, in this day and century - something that Jin could not even have imagined in his wildest dreams. Surely, maids do not casually give blowjobs. At least he's read so in a manga. Well, perhaps not in that context. Jin is absolute that Toriyama would have informed him of Cain's abilities and responsibilities in the apartment, and certainly this is not one of them.

"You- You know..." Jin attempts to speak while struggling to escape. Somehow, the situation feels uncomfortable, no matter how pleasant it may be. "You are quite aggressive for a beta- Ah!" Hell, at this point Jin even swears that Cain is an alpha. There must have been some sort of mistake on his application.

Well, he can no longer think. Nobody ever listens to him.

A deep sigh escapes from his lips as Cain lowered himself and started using tongue, making feel Jin as if he was melting. Perhaps the maid had found a sensitive spot - he wouldn't have known. This may be Jin's first blow job, and, oh, he would protest further, but, somehow it feels euphoric. Relaxing. Calming.

Such a sensation was never felt before, that even a shiver ran down his spine as he reached for Cain's hair and attempted to gently grab them and guide him deeper. Gently, he thought, but the actual gesture was harsher. It seemed difficult to control his desires, as there was something inside of him urging Jin to act like a beast; to be rough. He's never felt a heat as such before and quite honestly he is scared. Can he push further? Can the beta even handle this sort of heat?

Wait. Is he even allowed to?

His thoughts are scattered, mainly due to Cain's technique, and cannot concentrate. All that is heard, are Jin's moans ecchoing at the walls and filling the otherwise void of sound apartment. He lowers his gaze for a moment, examining the maid which seemed more erotic than it should be, with his hair pulled back and everything. Even the slight blush on the other's cheeks.

Jin noticed all of the small details.

Unfortunately, this is the point where his sanity and reason were brought to an end.

"Did you use to please your previous bosses as well?" Jin yanked Cain's hair with an authoritative if not judgemental stare and then attempted to bring the younger on his feet.

"You seem used to this. I bet you comforted them whenever they needed a break." He then whispered into the other's ear, while still aggressively holding him by the hair and then chuckled. "Perhaps you even serviced them by using the rest of your body?" He wanted to taunt the boy further, oh, he really wanted but his body was moving on its own, guiding Cain - or, more like pushing, towards the couch, with the chuckle slowly turning into a wide grin. "Undress." He commanded as he started unbuttoning his own shirt.

Obviously, Jin was not being himself. It was as if something had shifted inside of him, with his primal instincts taking over.

Cain did his very best to avoid too much direct skin contact with the other. For one he was his employer and secondly he was still masking his actual identity. He couldn't risk being found out as an omega by the alpha before him. He focused on keeping this situation under control however he slowly began to notice how quickly the tables began to turn. He went from sucking Jin off to the other forcing his movements. It was a little difficult but nothing he honestly couldn't handle. So far he was doing great but once the other began talking down to him in that annoying alpha like tone; that's where Cain began to take some serious offence to this situation. He can admit he might have went a bit overboard with his decision but he was thinking on limited time.

Hearing Jin ask him to strip was a bit uncomfortable from him. He had just gotten dressed seriously not too long before the other had come home. It was because he had showered this late that any of this was happening to being with. He tilts his head refusing to remove his clothing as he sighs heavily. "I hate to do this but hopefully you'll forgive me sir." he says before giving a light but effective chop to the back of Jin's neck. He did so with enough force to knock him out but not hurt him more than a light headache that could be passed off as a hangover. Once we was sure Jin was out cold, he carried the male to his bedroom and put him in bed. 'Hopefully when he wakes he'll think of everything as just a dream...' Cain thinks to himself as he decided to call Toriyama and inform him of what happened. Knowing how thin the ice he was standing on was but also knowing the main reason an omega such as himself was placed here in the first place.

Cain returned to his room after talking with Toriyama and closed up. He put his collar back on which he had only removed while showering. he fixed his clothes as it couldn't be visible by any means. He then continued for the rest of the evening with his chores and household duties.

A brow was raised an the maid's refusal to get rid of his clothing,

a move so bold that was unexpected of. Did the beta not initiate this first?"Really...?" Jin exhaled in a boorish tone while his alpha self was taking over. Now they had to play chase. A wide grin followed as he approached Cain. The younger's damp hair was a serious offense, if not a seductive one. "I guess I'll have to stip you then myself." He added but before he could take any action, the beta was swift enough to knock him out.

Only a loud groan was heard before Jin lost consciousness, a puzzled expression remaining on his face as a remnant of the events, or rather the twist in them.

Another groan escaped from his lips as Jin slowly opened his eyes, the vision still being blurry. "Ugh..." His head was a mess. What had happened? Not even how many hours had passed since he was awake does he know, but he clearly remembers talking to Cain. And then... Black.

The faint voice coming from outside the door woke him up but did not know of the context. Actually,

he did not even suspect or imply anything. Everything was just... Confusing.

"Beta!" He yelled as he stood up from his bed, almost tripping over a non existent barrier and then glanced at his own attire, noticing he was still wearing his work suit from this morning.

The confused look remained as he exited the room and then sat on the couch as he went on to rethink the events that apparently transpired during that day, following to his hangover.

Alas, his magnificent deduction skills had come to a conclusion in mere seconds. Apparently, he was discussing with Cain as he was preparing to have a relaxing shower after work, only to slip on the wet tiles and injure his head. Eureka! Hence, why the housemaid apologised, because he did not hurry to mop the floor after.

Yes, everything makes sense now.

As soon as the beta came over, Jin shifted his gaze towards Cain and chuckled, being so proud of himself of figuring this mystery out. Now, only the confirmation remained. "We... Um... Did I slip in the bathroom or something? That's the last thing I remember and my head hurts since I woke up." Anyway, he thinks while shaking his hand to disregard the thought and then sinks further into the couch's pillows, feeling like a wreck.

Mayhap he needs to install new flooring. One that is slip resistant.

Poor Toriyama is just face palming somewhere in his office right now.

The young master is very pampered and oblivious to the world. It is the Chairman's solemn fault.

Cain was fast away with his work until he hears a familiar tone of voice. He doesn't hesitate to go see what is needed of him. He was dreading this actual moment as he had no clue whether or not Jin would fully recall last nights events. Upon arriving at the place where his employer was awaiting him, Cain could only find this absolutely shocking. The recollection of this person's thoughts were truly a mystery. He gave a bow of his head and offers an apology. "It was my fault sir. I had forgotten to be sure the floors were properly mopped and a mat placed down. The slip was completely my careless mistake. However I have prepared the proper meal and drink to cure such a headache. If you;d like I can bring it up to you while you rest in bed a bit more."

he says as a small suggestion. Cain wasn't sure if he was glad Jin failed to recall the actual events of last night or if he was a bit upset. He did find it impressive how close minded this alpha was. 'Guess I can see why his father wants to change him but maybe its far too late to make a true alpha out of him..' he thinks to himself as he looked at the other.

• 1 month later...

The recollection of this person's thoughts were truly a mystery, indeed. Just how many times had he been scolded as a child for trusting strangers, always giving them the benefit of the doubt.

If there was a suspicious van promising to give out candy to children, Jin would have surely walked up to the vehicle and demand for more. He just sees no evil in people. Toriyama simply thinks that the CEO is oblivious as fuck and needs some sense beaten into him, but alas, what can he do when the whole family shelters and treats Jin like a prince?

"Such a careless mistake, it could have costed my life!" Jin replies with a slightly raised voiced towards Cain, always exaggerating. At the mention of having a meal prepared, his ears perked up as the housemaid's cooking was better than what he has tasted throughout his life.

He won't admit that. Though, a small don't blink or you miss smile appeared on his expression.

No way a beta can cook better than the most renowned alpha chefs in the country. Jin simply won't give Cain that win. "And don't you dare repeat that mistake again, or else I will have you replaced." Again, empty threats that were only spoken to inspire, or rather assert, dominance because, is not obvious how fragile his confidence is?

"Anyway." He continues, not wanting to take the issue further and then rests his feet on the table while letting out a soft sigh. What a day. Ever since that maid's arrival, his heartbeat won't stop and he assumes it is not for a good reason. "Where did you learn to do all this stuff? You seem too young." Jin curiously asks, though he may have already answered the question in his mind.

Toriyama only chooses the best. And, it may or may not have something to do that the Chairman specifically asked for the right person. Desperate situations ask for drastic changes. However, he really were curious if not interested in the beta, mainly due to not having someone else this evolved in his life, or met someone of that beta's capabilities.